Bikini And A Badge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After saying “good night” to Jack and Emily and seeing them safely on their boat, Brittany and Cheryl, assisted by Kent and Dave, managed to get onboard the cruiser. Stumbling down the few steps to the deck below, the couples entered their respective staterooms. Kent barely managed to get out of his clothes before collapsing on the bed. Brittany tossed a sheet over him to keep him from chilling.

Stripping down to her panties, Brittany unfastened the Velcro strap securing the derringer’s holster. Placing the small caliber pistol in the nightstand next to the bed, she recalled Emily’s hand touching her intimately. It brought a sly smile to her face. Falling asleep immediately, Brittany never stirred throughout the night.

Not waking till almost noon, Brittany slipped out of bed sporting a terrific headache. Slipping her short robe on and cinching the belt tightly, she opened the door to the stateroom. Entering the brightly lit living area, she saw Kent sitting on a barstool at the counter in the galley.

“How about a cup of coffee?” He quipped. “And a handful of aspirins.”

“Just coffee.” Brittany replied. “That and a handful of cigarettes will get me through this.”

Kent poured Brittany a fresh cup of coffee, setting it down on the end table next to the couch. Brittany was puffing hard on a cigarette, trying to get her nicotine level elevated.

“Where’s Dave and Cheryl?” Brit asked, looking towards their closed stateroom door.

“Dave was up earlier.” Kent responded. “Think he went back to bed for a quickie.”

“He said something about going into town and checking out the casinos.” He added. “Thought I’d ask Jack and see if he wants to go with us.”

“Ok.” Brit said. “I’m not going to do anything until this headache goes away.”

“We should head back out later this afternoon.” She added. “I want to go back to the same spot or at least close to it. I think it’s perfect to draw out the rest of these pirates.”

“We won’t be long, especially if our luck’s running against us.” Kent said.

An hour or so later, Dave and Cheryl came out of their stateroom. Cheryl rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower. Dave was neatly dressed, his hair well groomed.

“Well, don’t you look almost good enough to eat!” Brittany exclaimed, smiling at him.

Dave strolled up to Brittany, his smiling face almost expressing an evil grin. Untying the belt on her robe, he parted it, baring Brittany’s firm breasts. Grasping her waist firmly, he kissed her passionately on the lips. His actions took Brittany by surprise, a pleasant surprise.

Breaking off their kiss after several moments, he took a step back. Gently cupping her breasts in his strong hands, he lightly massaged them. Britt’s nipples responded to his gentle touch.

“Now those are real breasts.” He whispered the compliment. “Absolutely perfect.”

Brittany’s face blushed hearing Dave’s sincere and flattering remark. Dave’s hands slowly released her breasts. Her nipples were fully erect, begging for further attention. Instead, Dave turned away and walked out on the rear deck of the boat.

Brittany heard Jack’s voice just as he stepped aboard the cruiser. He seemed quite cheery for someone who’d consumed an exceptional amount of alcohol the previous evening.

Brittany showered and donned her favorite white bikini. After checking herself in the mirror, she joined the others on deck. Listening to several sexually charged remarks from the guys, she sat down on the L-shaped lounge. Looking out over the harbor, she suddenly spotted a powerboat sitting at the marina’s fuel station. Leaping to her feet, she grabbed the binoculars hanging alongside the cockpit.

“What’s the matter?” Jack asked.

“There’s an Eliminator boat getting gassed up across the way.” Brittany stated. “Looks like just two men with it.”

Kent pulled the binoculars for Brittany’s hands, checking it out for himself. The powerboat was basic white with black and yellow accents. Noting the name on the back of the boat, Desperado II and its home base, Houston, Texas, it looked suspiciously out of place.

“My database doesn’t cover Texas boats.” Brittany stated. “I’ll call Dallas and have them run a check on it.”

“That’s the same boat I was telling you about yesterday!” Emily exclaimed in an excited tone.

Continuing to watch the boat, the driver fired up its twin engines and roared out of the harbor heading due east.

“Well, if we’re going to hit the casinos before we leave, we better get going.” Kent stated.

The three women watched as the guys hurried up the dock to catch one of the shuttles into town. Cheryl decided to lie out on the front deck of the cruiser and work on her tan. Brittany, calling on her cell phone, had a difficult time contacting the Dallas headquarters. Describing the boat, its name and port of call, she received an immediate answer. The Desperado II was “hot”, stolen from a Houston marina a few months prior.

“Hot Damn!” Emily shrieked. “They’re fucking pirates alright. Let’s go after them!”

Emily’s enthusiasm and exuberance caused Brittany to grin, almost to the point of laughing out loud.

“You’re not going after anybody!” Brittany stated. “Your ass is staying right here in Nassau where it’s safe.”

“Crap!” Emily responded. “I never get any excitement in my life.”

“There’s a big difference between excitement and danger.” Brit stated. “Going after these guys is a helluva lot more than exciting.”

“I know. I know.” Emily replied. “I’m just a little ………. you know, frustrated. My life’s so damn boring.”

“Frustrated ……… how?” Brittany asked, curiously.

Emily was hesitant to state her reason but she wanted to talk about it.

“Oh, sex more than anything, I guess.” Emily muttered. “Jack and I rarely have sex anymore. His work is very stressful. Maybe that’s why he doesn’t feel like having sex with me.”

“What kind of job does he have?” Brittany asked.

“He’s a heart surgeon.” Emily murmured. “He performs at least five heart operations every week. I think he’s just worn out mentally rather than physically.”

“Is that why you rested your hand on my leg last evening during dinner?” Brittany inquired.

Emily looked off in the distance, not able to face Brittany.

“It a …….. just felt so different.” She finally replied. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be so forward.”

Remembering Cheryl was up on the front deck, working on her tan and the guys would be gone for a couple of hours, Brittany decided to make her play.

“I take it you’ve never been with another woman, sexually I mean?” Brittany whispered, putting her hands on Emily’s waist.

“No, I never have.” The woman replied. “You?”

Brittany didn’t answer Emily’s question verbally. Leaning into Emily, she softly kissed the woman on the lips. Emily’s eyes widened before closing tightly. Enjoying the feel of Brittany’s moist lips on hers, she eagerly succumbed to Brittany’s seduction. After several moments, Brittany pulled her lips from Emily’s. Emily’s eyes slowly opened as if from a dream. Turning her head towards the stateroom, Britt’s gesture was quickly acknowledged. With her hand just above Emily’s butt, Brittany guided the woman towards the stateroom. Closing the door behind them, Brittany sat down on the foot of the bed. Emily stood frozen next to the door.

“Why don’t you slip off your clothes?” Brittany suggested. “I’d love to see you naked.”

Emily’s hands rose to the top button of her sleeveless blouse but her shaking hands made it difficult to get it undone. Brittany waited patiently, not wanting to rush the young woman. Unfastening the last button on the blouse, she hesitantly slipped it off, laying it on the dresser. Emily’s hands, trembling more than ever, worked the snap on her shorts open and unzipped them. Letting the shorts fall to her ankles, Emily stepped out of them. Putting her hands to her side, the woman was unsure about continuing.

“Take of your bra.” Brittany murmured softly. “I want to see your beautiful breasts.”

Biting her lower lip, Emily’s hands reached back and unhooked her bra. Slowly slipping the shoulder straps down her arms, she looked down at the carpeted floor of the stateroom. Gently placing the bra on top of her blouse, her eyes returned to Brittany’s smiling face.

Emily’s shyness was starting to come back. Slowly, she raised her arms to cover her bared breasts. Brittany rose from the foot of the bed. Placing her hands softly on Emily’s wrists, she pulled them down. Emily’s nipples were already hard and erect from being stared at.

“Don’t cover them.” Brittany spoke softly. “They’re too beautiful not to be adored.”

Emily pursed her lips, wetting them. Brittany leaned in to kiss the woman’s freshly moistened lips. Their kiss was soft at first, gradually building in passion. Brittany placed her hand to the back of Emily’s head, crushing her hair. Holding her head firmly, she worked her tongue into Emily’s mouth. Flicking feverously at Emily’s tongue, Brittany could sense the young woman’s body succumbing to her seduction. Even with her mouth being swabbed by Brittany’s tongue, Emily managed to emit a long, low moan from deep within.

After an extended period of time, Brittany parted her lips from Emily‘s, withdrawing her tongue. Taking a step back from the entranced Emily, Brittany pulled her towards the bed. Pulling the covers off the bed and piling them on the floor, the single cotton sheet was all that remained on the bed.

Gesturing with a slight nod of her head, Emily climbed onto the bed. Stretching out on her back, she watched as Brittany untied the straps to the top of her bikini. Tossing the top aside, she untied the bikini bottom. Letting it fall to her feet, Brittany eased onto the bed.

Pulling Emily’s warm body close to hers, Brittany kissed her softly. Her hands gently cupped and massaged Emily’s breasts causing her breathing to increase. Emily’s breasts heaved with each deep breath. Brittany’s long tongue flicked at each nipple, teasing them till they responded. Growing more erect, they extended longer than ever before. Brittany’s teeth held each nipple, tugging gently. Emily’s eyes were half shut as if in a dream state. The blood rushing to her breasts made them take on a rose colored glow. Sucking on each nipple, she had Emily almost at the brink of orgasm.

Brittany’s soft hand brushed down over Emily’s flat tummy. Stopping just above the elastic at Emily’s panties, she looked directly into her eyes, waiting briefly for a signal to stop. Emily’s eyes glanced between her breasts at Brittany’s hand. Slipping beneath the elastic of Emily’s panties, she forced her hand over her pubic mound. Emily’s mouth opened suddenly but no objections were expressed. Brittany slipped her hand down further, resting it on Emily’s hot pussy. Teasing the folds with her fingers, Emily eased her legs slightly apart. Gently working her finger between the lips of Emily’s pussy, she penetrated her completely.

Emily’s sudden orgasm, took both women by surprise. The young woman’s clitoris was much more sensitive than normal. Rubbing the clit in a circular motion, Emily’s body tensed. Pulling her legs back, she slowly lifted her taut ass off the sheets. Brittany smiled slyly, knowing she could bring Emily to the most incredible orgasm she’d ever have. Withdrawing her hand from beneath Emily’s panties, she pulled them down and off the young woman.

Kneeling between Emily’s parted legs, she spread them further apart. Brittany began kissing Emily’s legs just above the knees, gradually working her way upwards towards Emily’s wanton pussy. Emily tried closing her legs, almost trapping Brittany’s head between them.

“Relax.” Brittany whispered softly. “I won’t hurt you. I promise.”

Feeling Emily’s leg muscles relax, Brittany continued planting soft, moist kisses upwards on Emily’s inner thighs. Emily’s hands tightly grasped Brittany’s arms just above her wrists. Blowing a hot breath on Emily’s pussy, she witnessed it flower open. Brittany’s mouth covered Emily’s pussy instantly, her tongue licking frantically up and down. Emily’s hands gripped harder on Brittany‘s arms.

“Oh….Oh….Oh” She murmured.

“Stop….Oh God……Ummmmm…..OH..GOD!” She screamed out.

Brittany extended her tongue, penetrating Emily’s wet pussy. Her juices were flowing, almost flooding. Emily’s ass was digging into the mattress, squirming frantically. Her orgasm was nearing. Brittany’s lips locked onto Emily’s clitoris. Holding the solid little bud, she sucked on it hard. Emily screamed as the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced took control of her body. Emily’s eyes watered profusely, her body quivered out of control. Emily’s long fingernails dug deep into Brittany’s arms, drawing blood.

Brittany ignored the pain, rejoicing in Emily’s magnificent orgasm. Her orgasm lasted much longer than normal, finally waning slowly. Brittany licked at Emily’s pussy, lapping up all of her cum. Emily’s body lay motionless on the bed. Noticing she was barely breathing, Brittany became quite concerned. Scrambling to a kneeling position beside her face, she lifted Emily’s head, resting it on her leg.

After a few moments, Emily’s eyes partially opened. A smile gradually appeared on her face. Her breathing was labored, coming in deep gasps. Brittany brushed Emily’s hair from her face.

“You alright?” Brittany asked with great concern.

“Yeah. I’m alright.” Emily muttered. “Think I just passed out for a second.”

“That was quite an orgasm!” Brittany whispered. “You had me worried for a minute.”

“I never had an orgasm so intense.” Emily stated. “Never. Ever.”

Leaning down, she kissed Emily lightly on the lips. Brittany waited patiently for Emily to regain her strength but her eyes closed. In a matter of moments, she’d drifted off to sleep. Covering the woman with a light sheet, she exited the stateroom, walking softly towards the galley.

“That was some orgasm!” Cheryl stated. “Almost scary!”

Brittany hadn’t noticed Cheryl sitting on the couch when she came out of the stateroom. Opening a cold beer, she sat down across from her.

“I hope you’ll keep quiet about it.” Brittany said. “I wouldn’t want her husband finding out.”

“I won’t say a word.” Cheryl quipped. “As long as you give me one just like it when all this is over.”

“I never figured you as being bisexual.” Brittany responded. “Figured you were strictly dickly.”

“Not me.” Cheryl replied. “I love it all.”

“You better wipe the blood off your arms.” Cheryl suggested, pointing at the bloody scratches on Brittany’s arms.

Not hesitating, Brittany hurried into the bathroom to wash off the blood. The scratches were just superficial, not deep like they first appeared. Brittany put a little make-up on them to keep them from being readily noticed. Returning to the living area, she lit up a cigarette and finished her beer.

“I’m worried this assignment may end up going all wrong.” Cheryl spoke, her words coming sporadic.

“We’ll be alright.” Brittany responded. “We just need to keep on our toes and not take any chances.”

“If we do get into trouble, we can’t give up.” She added. “We’ve got to fight it out to the end.”

Cheryl nodded her head in agreement. It was the first time, Cheryl had really acted scared, almost terrified. Her comments caused Brittany to have concerns about Cheryl’s ability to react if things were to get out of hand. It was just another worry she’d have to cope with.

Late in the afternoon, the guys returned from their gambling junket in town. The three girls were all sitting out on the rear deck of the cruiser.

“Well, how’d everyone do at the casinos?” Cheryl inquired.

“I guess you could say we won.” Dave responded. “We won back everything we lost.”

“So you broke even.” Emily quipped.

“Sorta.” Jack muttered, a sheepish look on his handsome face.

“You girls ready to head out?” Kent asked. “We need to get into position south of Long Island.”

After hugging Jack and Emily and saying their “good-byes”, the team cast off. Stopping at the marina’s fuel station, Brittany topped off the boat’s diesel fuel tanks.

Heading due east out onto the open sea, Brittany kicked up the speed to full throttle. The twin diesels roared, propelling the forty-eight foot cruiser at top speed to their destination for the night. Arriving south of Long Island, Brittany cut the engines, letting the boat drift freely. The shoreline of the island was barely visible in the early evening sun. Dave prepared a light dinner while Kent and the girls checked out the weapons.

“I think we’re ready in case our friends come to visit.” Kent quipped.

“Everyone needs to stay alert.” Brittany stated. “Someone needs to be right on top of the radar screen at all times.”

Eating dinner on the rear deck, Cheryl sat at the radar screen. As darkness surrounded the boat so did a heavy fog. Brittany slept on the L-shaped lounge while Dave manned the radar screen. Morning came without incident. Brittany woke up from her sound sleep to find Kent sipping coffee in front of the radar display.

“6:00am and all’s quiet!” Dave exclaimed. “No unwanted guests!”

“That’s fine with me.” Brittany responded. “We’ll move on further east later today.”

Grabbing a quick shower, Brittany put on a bright yellow bikini. Checking over the map of the islands, she decided to relocate to an area south of Crooked Island. Trying to pick the right spot to set the team up as bait wasn’t easy, it was a gamble. While Dave and Cheryl enjoyed an afternoon session of trying to fuck each other into oblivion, Kent and Brittany cruised to an area a few miles off Crooked Island.

“Let’s hope the hunting’s better here.” Brittany said. “All this waiting around is almost as bad as getting shot at.”

“Yeah, I know.” Kent responded. “I’m anxious to wrap this up so I can get back home.”

“I’d like to wrap this up too, but I’m in no hurry to get back to my office in Dallas.” Brittany stated. “I’d much rather be out in the field.”

It was the first time Brittany had openly admitted she preferred the danger over the comfort of an air-conditioned office. Then again, maybe it was just being out on the open water around the Bahamas that made the assignment so enticing.

“Gonna be awhile before it starts getting dark.” Kent spoke, looking towards the horizon. “How about we kill some time below?”

“Whatcha got in mind?” Brittany quipped, knowing full well what her handsome teammate was hinting at.

Putting his arm around Britt, he pulled her in close to his tanned, muscular body. Pressing his lips to hers, he kissed her passionately. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her, as their lips remained locked together.

Finally parting lips, the two descended the short flight of stairs to the cabin area below. Dave and Cheryl were just coming out of their stateroom. Neither one of them had bothered to get dressed. Kent and Brittany briefly glanced at them as the pair headed towards one of the bathrooms.

Closing the door behind them, Kent and Brittany quickly slipped off their swimwear. Climbing on the bed, they held each other tenderly while their passionate kissing heated their inner passions. Kent was stretched out on his back with Brittany lying partially on top of him. Kissing his bare chest, she nibbled lightly at his nipples, teasing him.

Brittany’s soft hand brushed delicately over his Kent’s taut stomach muscles, slowly inching its way towards his erect cock. Brittany’s moist lips kissed over his stomach. Kent rested his hand at the back of Brittany’s head, directing her towards his swollen manhood. Teasing him, Brittany took her time inching her way towards his cock.

Grasping Kent’s cock near the base, her lips lightly brushed over it towards the pulsating head. Her protruding tongue licked just below the crown. Brittany’s hand on his thigh, felt his leg muscles tense. Slipping her mouth over his cock, she slowly lowered her mouth, taking as much of his cock as she could. Lubricating his cock with her saliva, she bobbed her head rhythmically, setting her own tempo. Kent’s body was tensing more and more.