Bikini And A Badge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany’s pussy was dripping wet, her juices flowed, moistening the folds of her pussy. Slowly pulling her mouth from his hard cock, she rose to straddle Kent’s body. Holding his cock, Brittany eased her pussy onto the head, feeling it slip between the lips of her pussy. Working her hips slowly, she managed to impale herself on his steel hard shaft. Kent’s well-lubricated cock was gradually swallowed inside Britt’s tight pussy.

Kent’s strong hands gently massaged Brittany’s breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. Brittany lifted herself upwards till Kent’s cock was barely inside her. Sliding down slowly, she gyrated her hips. Gradually increasing her tempo till she was rocking on his cock, she worked her sensitive clit against his hard cock. Her orgasm was slowly building while Kent’s climax was nearing much faster. Lifting upwards then slamming down on his dick, she brought her orgasm closer.

At the instant Kent’s cock gushed his thick, hot cum insider her; Brittany worked her pussy tight around his shaft. Her orgasm, although not significant, afforded her the sexual release she needed. Kent’s sticky cum filled Brittany’s pussy. Her tempo slowing, Brittany’s pussy oozed cum onto Kent’s balls.

Brittany leaned forward and the two kissed tenderly. Kent’s arms held Brittany firmly to his warm body. As their bodies relaxed, the two drifted off for a short nap.

An hour later, the door to their stateroom opened, waking the sleeping couple.

“Dave’s getting dinner ready if you two are hungry.” Cheryl stated.

Brittany grabbed a quick shower and dressed in shorts and a midriff top. Slipping on her sneakers, she joined the others on the rear deck. During dinner, the four discussed their hopes for wrapping up the assignment. Although the team had only been working on the assignment for a relatively short period of time, Dave, Cheryl and Kent seemed to be growing restless. Brittany sensed it was not a good sign. Being overly anxious to complete an assignment might lead to one or more of the team members taking an unnecessary risk, putting them all in danger.

“I’ll take the first watch.” Brittany stated. “Cheryl can monitor the radar screen.”

“Call me at 3:00.” Dave responded. “Kent and I can take over till morning.”

Around 11:00pm, the guys went down to the staterooms to get some sleep before their watch. Brittany and Cheryl remained out on the rear deck of the boat. The radar screen reflected in Cheryl’s face as she intently watched the rotating scanner. Brittany reclined on the lounge, reading her book, illuminated by a tiny light. Her nightvision binoculars were placed next to her, ready at a moment’s notice.

The minutes ran into hours. Cheryl’s eyes grew tired watching the radar screen. She left the cockpit briefly to go to the bathroom. Returning minutes later with two cups of hot coffee, she handed one to Brittany. Brittany set her book down on the floor and took the coffee from Cheryl, sipping the hot liquid.

The radar screen suddenly blipped. The speakers, with their volume set to the max, startled both women. Cheryl rushed to the cockpit. Brittany adjusted the speed of the rotating radar scanner, almost tripling its speed. The radar’s monitor showed a boat was directly approaching their location at a high rate of speed. Brittany grabbed her nightvision binoculars and scanned in the general direction of the approaching boat.

“Get the guys up!” Brittany exclaimed. “Tell them to get their butts up her fast! And get the guns!”

Cheryl jumped to the lower deck, running towards the staterooms. Calling for both men, she awakened them from their sound sleep. Brittany continued watching in the direction of the approaching boat till she spotted it way off in the distance. The bow lights of the approaching boat alerted her to its location. The radar scanner’s rotating beacon allowed her to estimate the boat’s speed and distance from their location.

Cheryl ran up the steps to the deck, stumbling on the top step. Dropping the AK47’s and Remington shotgun, she gathered them up quickly, setting them on the L-shape lounge.

“Is it them?” Cheryl shouted. “Is it them?”

“I can’t tell from here but I’m sure as hell not taking any chances.” Brittany replied. “Kill all the lights. I don’t want us to be easily seen.”

Cheryl passed both men coming up the steps. Turning off all the lights below deck, she plunged the cruiser into total darkness. The illuminated screen of the radar’s monitor was their only lighting. Kent and David checked the AK47’s and the Remington, making sure they were fully loaded and ready to fire. No one spoke a word as the foursome looked towards the direction of the approaching boat. The roar of its engines could be distinctively heard on the quiet waters of the open sea.

Suddenly the engines stopped. The only sound was the gentle slapping of the water against the side of the cruiser and the loud blips coming from the radar system speakers. Brittany hurried to the cockpit to get a visual. The powerboat was sitting dead in the water less than a mile off the port side. Brittany dimmed the brilliance of the monitor so it wouldn’t give off so much light in the pitch dark. She continued to watch the monitor to see if the boat started closing in on them. The boat remained off in the distance, its engines shut down.