Bikini And A Badge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, near sunset, the guards allowed them all to use the bathroom. Although it was primitive and filthy from never being cleaned it was better than nothing. Returning to the room, they found bowls of food setting on the floor. Fresh fruit and rice mixed with vegetables was the special of the day! There were no utensils so the four women were forced to eat with their fingers. A pitcher of water sat next to the food. It was warm, just room temperature. It was better than nothing so none of them complained.

After eating, the four women gathered on a mattress near the wall farthest from the door so they couldn’t be heard talking.

“The bitch mentioned something about tomorrow and starting a new life.” Brittany explained to Evelyn and Tanya. “I assume that means they’re going to take us out of here.”

“Where will they take us?” Evelyn asked, her face expressing a great concern.

“The way I’ve got it figured, its either Cuba or Columbia South America.” Brittany replied. “We can’t let than happen.”

“We’ve got to get the drop on one of the guards and get a gun.” Cheryl stated. “With one gun, we can shoot another guard and get his gun.”

“Oh God! That sounds so dangerous!” Evelyn exclaimed.

“Let us go on the offensive.” Brittany said. “You two can best help if you just stay low. When the shooting starts, hit the floor and stay there. And don’t do alot of screaming!”

Evelyn and her daughter, Tanya agreed to stay out of the way and keep low if and when the shooting started.

None of the four women slept well that night, their thoughts dwelling on making an escape before they were taken off the island. Brittany paced the floor, looking out the boarded up window. She could barely see an outbuilding nestled in some tall grass behind the house. A guard was sitting on a drum right next to the door of the building, smoking a cigarette. Brittany assumed that’s where Kent and Dave were being held prisoner.

“Man, a cigarette would be great right now.” Brittany thought to herself. “If I get out of here, I’m gonna smoke my ass off!”

The next morning, two guards burst into the room and woke up the four captives. Shouting orders in Spanish only confused the women. Motioning with their assault weapons, they gestured for the women to follow them. Walking down the narrow hallway towards the stairs, thoughts of escaping were on all of their minds.

Descending the stairway to the first floor, the black haired woman met them in the livingroom. She was dressed in a short leather skirt and white blouse. Her long, black hair flowed halfway down her back. Although, she was strikingly beautiful, she was their worst threat.

“The men will take you out back and hose you off.” The woman stated. “Use plenty of soap to wash your filthy bodies. I want you clean and presentable.”

Standing on a concrete slab, the women were sprayed with water from a garden hose. Scrubbing themselves with soap, the women tried their best to get clean. The guards seemed to be enjoying their tasks, spraying the women’s breasts and crotch areas. It still wasn’t the best opportunity to go on the offensive.

Standing in the morning sun, the women quickly dried. The South American woman handed them combs and brushes to fix their hair. Without mirrors, the task wasn’t easy. When they had done their best with what they had, the woman ordered them back into the house.

“Upstairs!” She commanded. “I have friends here on business and they don’t like to be kept waiting!”

The women climbed the stairs, following the female leader of the group. Only one of the guards followed the group. At the top of the stairs, the woman led them into a large room at the end of the narrow hallway. They were at the opposite end of the house from where they’d been kept.

Entering the room, Brittany and Cheryl spotted two men dressed in cheap linen suits standing near a large bed. The men appeared to be of Cuban descent. Both men were big, built like football players. They had dark, wavy hair and rough complexions.

The woman motioned for the four women to line up in front of the men so they could be examined like livestock. Tanya, the young girl was trembling uncontrollably, standing next to her mother.

“I want to fuck the young one.” One of the men said, in broken English. “The blonde I want to suck my bodyguard’s dick.”

Tanya collapsed to the floor in a faint, angering the large man.

“Miguel, why don’t you fuck the one with the big tits?” The woman suggested. “She’s probably got a tight pussy. She’ll make your huge cock feel wonderful.”

“Very well.” The large man said. “But I want the young girl too.”

The woman grabbed Cheryl, forcing her onto the bed.

“Spread you legs and give this man a good fuck!” She shouted. “If you don’t, I will kill you without giving it a second thought.”

Cheryl was terrified. Her fingers grasped the sheets tightly, pulling them towards her. The man grinned as he unbuckled his slacks and let them fall around his ankles. Pushing his boxer shorts down he climbed between Cheryl’s spread legs.

The dark skinned woman left the room so the men could have their fun in privacy.

The other man grasped Brittany behind the head, forcing her to her knees. Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his huge cock, forcing it towards Brittany’s mouth. Reaching inside his suit jacket he pulled out a .45 automatic, resting the end of the barrel on Brittany’s shoulder. Brittany glanced briefly at it, noticing the safety was off.

“Don’t try to bite me or I’ll blow your fucking head off!” He threatened.

Brittany slid her lips over the head of the huge cock and began sucking on it hard and fast. The man’s legs spread wider, stabilizing his stance. Brittany heard Cheryl scream out as the man forced his cock inside her pussy. Looking up, she noticed the man she was sucking off was distracted by the action on the bed. Without a moment’s hesitation, she lowered one hand to the floor and made a fist. Bringing her arm up with all her might, she hit the man right in the balls. The man doubled over in pain, groaning loudly. The barrel of the gun slipped to the side of Brittany’s shoulder. In too much pain to pull the trigger or even fight back, Brittany grabbed the gun from his hand and shot wildly at the man hulking between Cheryl‘s legs. The bullet hit him in the shoulder, knocking him down on top of the woman. He rolled off of the bed onto the floor, his body briefly hidden from Brittany’s view.

Brittany quickly turned her attentions back to the man she’d been servicing. He was trying to straighten up, his face reddened by anger and pain.

“Now I’d like some head!” Brittany smarted off. YOURS!”

The man’s eyes grew large than ever seeing the gun pointed right at his head. Squeezing the trigger, the gun jumped in Brittany’s hand. The .45 caliber bullet struck the man in the center of his forehead. Blood splattered against the wall as it exited the man’s head, splashing back on Brittany’s face and chest. She wiped the blood from her face with the back of her hand.

Miguel, suffering from a shoulder wound, ran out of the room barely escaping the next bullet Brittany squeezed off. Rushing down the hallway, he ran head-on into the black haired woman. Both stumbled to a heap near the top of the stairway. Climbing off the woman, he ran down the steps holding his pants up with one hand. He knocked down two gunmen trying to make their way up to the second floor. The woman, still lying on the floor, looked up to see Brittany running towards her with the smoking .45 in her hand. The look of panic on her face was something Brittany would not soon forget. Brittany took careful aim before squeezing the trigger. The bullet struck the woman in the crotch, causing her to scream out in extreme pain.

“Hurts! Don’t it Bitch!” Brittany exclaimed, gnashing her teeth.

The second round stuck the woman in the mouth. The wound flushed oozing blood from the back of her head onto the stairway landing. Rapid fire from the two gunmen at the bottom of the stairs forced Brittany and Cheryl to retreat. The bullets dug into the walls at the top of the stairs, sending dust and dirt flying everywhere. Waiting till the two expended their clips, both women heard the subtle click of the empty magazines being discharged from the weapons. Jumping from cover, Brittany fired the .45 automatic, discharging four quick rounds. Both gunmen fell to the floor, bleeding profusely from their head and chest wounds.

Cheryl exclaimed. “There’s six gunmen altogether!”

“How do you know there’s six gunmen?” Brittany asked, picking up one of the dead gunmen’s assault weapons.

“I’ll tell you later.” Cheryl stated, pulling the assault rifle from the other gunmen‘s hands.

Brittany and Cheryl loaded the assault weapons with fresh clips. Hearing footsteps running towards them on the gravel pathway leading to the house, the women took cover behind the wicker furniture. Three gunmen came running into the livingroom, their guns ready to fire. Cheryl jumped up first, surprising the trio. Firing continuously, she sprayed the room with bullets, killing all three men. Brittany ducked low to keep from getting hit by the barrage of bullets.

“There’s one more!” Cheryl shouted, her voice filled with excitement. “The bastard’s around her somewhere!”

The sound of a large cruiser pulling out of the cove broke the brief period of silence. Both women froze, staring at each other.

“What’s that?” Cheryl asked.

“Bet that’s your fat-ass lover, Miguel taking off for Cuba.” Brittany smarted off, with a big grin on her face.

“Fuck you!” Cheryl responded. “He was no lover!”

Brittany and Cheryl climbed over the bodies of the three gunmen, stepping in their blood. Their blood stained feet left brief tracks as the two stepped out onto the front porch of the dilapidated house. Hearing the sound of footsteps running along the side of the house, Brittany and Cheryl stooped down. The gunmen ran past them at full speed, heading for the slope leading to the docks below. Both women opened fire on the man. The barrage of bullets piercing his body knocked him off his feet. Screaming, his body flew forward, skidding on the gravel.

“That’s six, the last of them.” Cheryl muttered, her voice much calmer than before.

Brittany took a deep breath. Clutching the assault weapon with its smoking barrel, she hurried back into the house. Returning to Evelyn and Tanya in the upstairs bedroom, she smiled as she announced the siege was finally over. The three women made their way down the stairs, stepping over the female gang leader’s dead body and the gunmen sprawled out in the livingroom. Assembling together on the front porch of the decrepit house, the four women took just enough time to settle their nerves.

“We better go see if we can get the guys out of the shed.” Brittany suggested.

The four women rushed to the shed, apprehensive of what they might find. Shooting the rusty lock apart, the door swung open on its own. They found Kent and Dave lying on the dirt floor of the shed. Both were still alive but badly dehydrated and starved. Dave’s head injury looked worse then ever.

Evelyn and her daughter, Tanya rushed into the rear of the house to fetch water for the men. Brittany Cheryl dragged the men out of the humid shed and into the shade. Holding cups of water to their parched lips, the men managed to sip the liquid. Kent and David gradually focused their eyes on the four naked women. Both were too weak to speak but Kent was anxious to make a smart-ass remark. He mumbled something but it was inaudible.

“What’d he say?” Evelyn asked.

“I think he said we might want to put some clothes on.” Brittany replied, smiling.

Evelyn and her daughter didn’t want to go back into where the shootings had occurred. Cheryl scurried back upstairs and found clothes from the gang leader’s bedroom they could wear. Using the garden hose, Brittany and Cheryl washed the blood off their bodies before getting dressed.

Evelyn and Tanya held the guy’s heads in their laps while the girls hosed the men off to cool down their overheated bodies. The huge knot on the side of Dave’s head was dark red and purple. His eye was swelled shut and seeping.

The late afternoon sun was passing overhead.

“What now?” Cheryl asked.

“I’m not staying here another night.” Brittany responded. “The four of us will have to carry the guys down the slope, one at a time. I want to burn everything down!”

“Burn everything down!” Evelyn exclaimed.

“Yeah. There’s gasoline in the shed, probably for the generator.” Brittany responded. “We’ll douse the house, all the bodies and the Scarab. I want to destroy everything.”

Although none of the women could figure out Brittany’s insistence on destroying everything, they didn’t argue with her.

Getting the men down the slope was harder than Brittany thought. It took over an hour to get them both down to the dock. While Evelyn and Tanya stayed with the men, Brittany and Cheryl went back to the house to set it ablaze. Standing at the top of the steep slope, the two watched as the house became fully engulfed in flames.

“Let’s get everyone in the Eliminator boat and see if we can get it started.” Brittany suggested as the two women descended the slope.

Helping Dave and Kent onto the boat wasn’t as bad as getting them down the slope. The boat’s ignition switch had been bypassed when it was stolen. A key broken off in the ignition had been used to start and stop the engine. The onboard battery was weak, offering just enough life to turn over the powerful V-8 engine. Roaring to life, Brittany let the engine warm up.

“What about the other boat?” Cheryl asked.

Brittany climbed up on the dock and ran towards the Scarab. With a small container of gasoline in hand, she doused the seats and carpeting of the boat. Reaching over the back of the boat, she removed the gas fill cap, tossing it in the water.

“Untie the boat and get ready to go!” Brittany shouted at Cheryl.

Cheryl untied the Eliminator boat from the dock. Holding the side of the boat to the dock, she looked over her shoulder as Brittany struck a match to the seats of the Scarab. The gasoline flared up, almost knocking Brittany off the dock. Running for the boat, Brittany leaped onboard. Cheryl barely managed to get onboard before Brittany pushed the throttle lever forward. The Eliminator’s bow lifted upward as the boat accelerated from the wooden dock.

The powerboat climbed up on top of the water, quickly planing out. Brittany steered the boat through the narrow inlet, her fingers tightly gripping the steering wheel. Her heart was pounding so hard, her chest hurt. Once through the narrow waterway, Brittany pushed the throttle lever all the way forward. The boat’s powerful engine roared louder, sounding like deafening thunder.

“Thar she blows!” Cheryl shouted, looking back as a huge ball of fire and dark smoke rose from the cove.

Brittany briefly glanced over her shoulder at the fire and smoke coming from the cove. Looking upwards to the top of the slope, she saw thick black smoke pouring from the burning house.

Heading due west, she steered the boat towards Long Island and safety.

The powerboat skimmed across the calm sea, making the trip in less than an hour. Pulling into a marina along the south coast of the island, Brittany pulled up to the fueling station.

Luckily for the women, the gunmen hadn’t taken the guy’s wallets. After topping off the fuel tanks and purchasing two bags filled with food, snacks and soft drinks, Brittany eased the boat out of the marina.

“We better keep going and try and make it to Nassau.” Brittany stated. “Dave needs medical attention ASAP! The moon should be bright enough to give us enough light to go by when it gets dark.”

“How far away are we from Nassau?” Cheryl inquired. “Not far I hope.”

“About four hours if we push it.” Brittany replied.

Running at a constant sixty miles per hour, Brittany steered the boat north of the Exumas Islands heading west towards Paradise Island and Nassau. Cheryl offered to take over the controls so Brittany could rest a little. Brittany sat in the passenger seat, intently watching out over the horizon in front of them.

As the sun set in front of them, darkness quickly surrounded the powerboat. The moon cast a light streak across the calm sea, illuminating their path.

“Better let me take over.” Brittany stated. “Keep an eye off to our left. We need to keep a mile or so offshore to avoid any reefs.”

Cheryl stood instead of sitting in the barrel-shaped passenger seat. Holding onto the windshield to steady herself, she watched the shoreline quickly passing by. As the long strand of the Exumas Islands faded out of sight behind them, the women found themselves seeing nothing but water again.

Cheryl’s hands were trembling as she sat down in the front passenger seat. Gripping the leather upholstery tightly, she nervously bit her lower lip. Brittany glanced over at her.

“We’re gonna be alright!” She shouted. “Another hour and we’ll be in Nassau.”

Cheryl looked over at Brittany and nodded her head. Her eyes were filled with tears.

Brittany glanced at the fuel gauges. She had more than enough fuel to make their destination. Relaxing slightly, she sat back in the driver’s seat, keeping a firm grip on the steering wheel.

As the boat approached Paradise Island, Brittany turned the boat south towards Nassau. Following the shoreline off the starboard side of the boat for about thirty minutes, the bright lights of the resort city began glimmering in the distance.

“There’s Nassau!” Cheryl shouted. “I see it!”

Evelyn and Tanya stood up from their sitting positions on the floor. Holding onto the back of the seats in front of them, they started jumping up and down and screaming. Brittany kept the powerboat at speed till she approached the harbor. Slowing the boat dramatically, she steered the boat into the marina.

The dock in front of the marina’s brightly illuminated store was open. Only one boat was tied off to the dock. There were people milling around in front of the store in small groups. Brittany cruised the boat towards the dock. The powerboat’s engine was rumbling loudly. Spinning the wheel hard left, the long boat swung around and floated gently to the dock, nestling against the rubber dock bumpers. Cheryl jumped out of the boat onto the dock. Grabbing a rope, she tied it securely to one of the boat’s cleats.

“We need doctors and an ambulance!” Brittany shouted as loud as she could.

Several tourists ran into the store to call for help. A crowd formed around the boat, helping Evelyn and Tanya onto the dock. Both women sat down on the dock, not wanting to leave Brittany and Cheryl.

Within minutes, sirens wailed louder and louder as they approached the marina. The crowd parted, allowing the medical technicians to pass through. Steeping onboard the powerboat, they made a quick examination of the two men. Inserting IV’s into both men’s arms, they gently lifted the men onto the dock with the assistance of several spectators. While Kent was weak and barely able to speak, Dave had lapsed into a coma.

Another team of medical technicians worked their way through the crowd. Placing both men on gurneys, they rolled them down the dock towards awaiting ambulances. Flashing bright red and blue lights reflected over the entire scene.

More people began to gather on the dock, curious as to what was going on. A young woman, standing near Brittany lit up a cigarette. Brittany slowly approached the woman.

“Excuse me!” Brittany muttered. “Could I please have your cigarette?”

Startled at Brittany’s request, the woman took the cigarette from her lips and handed it to her. Taking a long, hard drag off the cigarette, Brittany slowly exhaled the smoke into the warm night air.