Bikini And A Badge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany’s legs tensed as she lifted her butt upwards, letting the orgasm consume her. Brittany’s mouth gaped open, emitting a long, low moan. Trace knelt between Brittany’s legs, waiting patiently to impale her with his rock hard cock. Brittany slowly opened her eyes as the orgasm faded.

Brittany’s eyes focused on Trace’s huge cock with its mushroom shaped head positioned at the entrance to her pussy. Unconsciously licking her lips, she felt her lover push into her, forcing the head of his cock between the folds of her pussy.

“Oh Yessssssss” Brittany gasped, feeling the thick cock stretching her pussy.

Trace slowly worked his rigid shaft into Brittany’s juicy pussy. Each stroke going in a little deeper, spreading her pussy a little further. Lubricated by Brittany’s flowing juices, Trace had little trouble working his cock inside her. Feeling his balls crushed against Brittany’s butt, Trace began fucking her slow and easy. Brittany’s hands grasped Trace’s upper arms, feeling her body getting closer and closer to sexual ecstasy with each stroke.

Brittany’s body was contorting as the ultimate orgasm began to develop deep within. Trace gradually increased his tempo and force feeling her pussy contracting around his cock. Brittany’s breathing was coming in quick, panting breaths. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the orgasm rose quickly, exploding like a volcano. Trace pounded his cock harder and faster into Brittany. Her creamy juices were coating his pulsating cock.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHHH” Brittany screamed out.

Her legs gripped Trace’s waist till they felt paralyzed. Trace fucked Brittany with long, hard strokes, feeling his balls about to spew his hot cum deep inside her lustful pussy. Gritting his teeth, he felt the burning cum explode from his cock.

“Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaahhhhhhhh” He growled, feeling his cum spewing into Brittany.

Trace’s body froze, his arms felt like unbendable steel rods as the last of his cum oozed from his cock. Perspiration streamed from his face, dripping onto Brittany’s breasts. She watched it splash then stream off to the side like rain on a windshield. After a few long moments, Trace managed to lower himself on top of Brittany. Resting on his elbows, he kissed her soft lips.

Brittany’s ankles remained locked around his waist. Holding Trace to her, she wiped away the perspiration on his face. Brittany could feel his heart pounding against her breasts. Unclenching her ankles, she fought to get them down till they rested on the bed. Trace slipped his arms beneath Brittany, embracing her to him. Neither of them spoke a word, preferring to communicate in silence.

The two couples spent the rest of the weekend seeing the sights and visiting several of the tourist attractions around the Tampa area.

Monday morning, Evelyn made arrangements for an electronic funds transfer to pay for the two boats. Once all the paperwork was taken care of, Trace and Wayne moved the boats to the Bayshore Marina.

With everything in Tampa taken care of, it was time for Brittany and Evelyn to fly back to Dallas to make final preparations for the first mission.