Bikini And A Badge Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m going to bed.” She stated. “I’ll see you guys in the morning.”

“I’ll be in later.” Rob muttered. “Want me to wake you?”

“Not unless it’s for business.” Brittany retorted. “I changed the sheets on your bed.”

Rob’s handsome face shown a look of surprise at her statement. Putting his book down, he followed Brittany to her stateroom.

“Something the matter?” He inquired, keeping his voice down.

“No. Nothing’s the matter.” Brittany replied. “I’m just sleeping alone, that’s all.”

“Is it something I said? Something I did?” Rob asked.

“Not really.” Brittany answered. “I think it’s best if we keep our relationship strictly on a professional basis.”

“What brought all this on?” He questioned, sounding disappointed.

“It has nothing to do with you.” Brittany replied. “It’s just the way I am.”

“Guess you’re either killing people or fucking them to death, huh!” Rob retorted. “That’s the way you want to live your life!”

“Is that what you’ve gotten so far from reading the book?” Brittany asked. “Or is that the way you want to sum it up?”

Rob rushed out of the stateroom, slamming the door behind him. Their combined anger had ruined their relationship.

Sleeping on and off throughout the night, Brittany was wakened twice by high-speed powerboats passing their base camp. She listened carefully for any change in the boat’s speeds not wanting to be caught off-guard.

Waking early the next morning, Brittany slipped on a short robe before proceeding to the galley. While putting on fresh coffee, she noticed Kimmie stretched out on the coach, reading.

“You at it already?” Brittany inquired.

“I haven’t been to bed yet.” Kimmie replied. “I’ve been up all night.”

“Good God!” Brittany exclaimed. “The book’s not that damn good!”

“Oh yes it is.” Kimmie responded. “You should know. After all, you wrote it.”

“Rob’s pissed.” She added. “Said you dumped him.”

“He’ll get over it.” Brittany remarked. “Men always get over it.”

“And women don’t?” Kimmie remarked, questioning her comment.

“I don’t.” Brittany replied. “But, that’s just me.”

“You want to explain that?” Kimmie inquired.

“Not really.” Brittany responded. “It’s a long story. Something I won’t get over.”

Later that morning, Kimmie headed for her stateroom to get some much needed sleep. Brittany showered and put on one of her new bikinis, a bright red string bikini. Sitting on the top level of the houseboat, she ran through her notes on the fueling stations she’d discovered. Hearing footsteps ascending the interior stairway, she glanced up to see Rob approaching her.

“I want to apologize for the remark I made last night.” He muttered, sitting down across from her.

“There’s no need to apologize.” Brittany responded. “There’s some truth in what you said. It’s just not all the truth.”

“You wanna take out one of the waverunners, maybe head up the coastline?” Rob suggested.

“I need to go over these notes.” Brittany replied. “I wanna get some plans in place.”

“Why don’t you go ahead?” She continued. “You don’t need me along.”

“Why don’t you show me how to handle a handgun like you did Kim?” Rob suggested.

“Nope! No fucking way!” Brittany snapped. “You fly the plane. That’s all you’re gonna do.”

“The shooters and I’ll take care of killing everyone!” She smarted off. “That is, when we’re not fucking ourselves crazy.”

Her harsh remark angered Rob. Jumping up from his chair, he raced down the stairway to the living area. A few minutes later she heard him dive into the water off the back of the houseboat. Brittany regretted being cruel to Rob, snapping at him and making insensitive comments.

“Hey! You wanna go up to Congo Town and get some beer?” She shouted from the top deck.

“I don’t care.” Rob responded, hurriedly swimming back to the boat.

Brittany grabbed the keys to the powerboat and a beach towel from the linen closet. Tossing the towel to Rob, she waited while he dried himself off.

Brittany fired up the twin engines on the Nor-Tech catamaran. Letting them rumble at idle, she watched the oil pressure and temperature gauges till they leveled off. Rob untied the boat from the stern of the houseboat, stepping onto the bow before Brittany eased it out of the cove. Sitting in the passenger seat, he stared at her butt and legs with fixed eyes as she gradually increased the boat’s speed. The powerful catamaran planed out immediately, it’s long, sleek bow cutting through the warm tropical air as Brittany steered a course around the southern tip of the island.

Forty-five minutes later, Brittany cut the powerboat’s speed as she approached the floating docks at Congo Town. Rob tied the boat’s bow to the dock while Brittany secured the stern. Grabbing her billfold, the two headed for the town’s main street. Congo town was one of the larger of the few towns on Andros Island. With three small hotels and a few cafes, it wasn’t on many tourists’ agendas as a place to visit, let alone spend much time.

“Let’s grab a cold one before we pick up the supplies.” Brittany suggested, pointing to an open-air bar.

The two sat on bar stools watching a few tourists browse the souvenir stands, trying to strike a deal with the native vendors. Rob was more interested in looking at Brittany in her red string bikini than viewing the local sights.

“Can I ask you a personal question?” He inquired. “I just need a simple yes or no.”

“I guess. As long as it’s not too personal.” Brittany replied.

“If something were to happen to me, would you be willing to take custody of my son?” Rob asked.

“Nothing’s going to happen to you.” Brittany responded, totally surprised by his question. “You won’t be near any danger.”

“Anything could happen, especially flying at night.” Rob countered. “After all, we are going to be dealing with drug runners.”

“You got some kind of premonition or something?” Brittany asked, lighting up a cigarette.

“No, not really.” Rob answered. “The thought crosses my mind more frequently since I came down here is all.”

“Who’s taking care of Tyler now.” Brittany inquired.

“He’s staying with my sister and brother-in-law.” Rob replied. “They’ve got two kids of their own, both younger than Ty.”

“Wouldn’t they take care of him, if something were to happen to you?” Brittany questioned.

“It’d be hard on them.” Rob answered. “My brother-in-law has a hard time keeping a job. I send them money to help out when I can.”

“My parents would probably end up taking custody of him.” He added. “I just hate to feel I was burdening them.”

“Well ……… I doubt if the legal system would let me just take him.” Brittany responded. “I’m not any relation. Your family would probably put up a fight before letting a stranger take him.”

“Yeah. I guess.” Rob muttered, his voice emitting disappointment.

“Just don’t take any chances.” Brittany suggested. “Don’t get yourself in any dangerous situations. You’ll be alright.”

After shopping for supplies and several cases of beer at the only liquor store in town, Rob and Brittany returned to the powerboat. Back on course for the base camp, Brittany kept the speed to just over forty miles per hour. Her thoughts were on Rob and his son, Tyler. She already had Kimmie to worry about, now she had Rob to be concerned with. The last thing Brittany needed was more worries.

Back at the houseboat, Rob put the supplies away while Brittany put the beer in the refrigerator. Kimmie was still asleep in her stateroom.

“I’m going to go up and check on the plane.” Rob stated. “I’ll be back in a little while.”

Brittany entered Kimmie’s stateroom to check on her. Kimmie awoke suddenly hearing the door open.

“Didn’t mean to wake you.” Brittany murmured. “Just wanted to make sure you were alright.”

“That’s ok.” Kimmie responded. “I need to get the radio equipment set up in the plane.”

“Rob’s already up there.” Brittany stated. “I’m sure he’ll give you a hand if you need it.”

Kimmie took a quick shower before slipping on a skimpy hot pink bikini. Taking one of the radio systems from the storage room, she headed up the hill towards the aircraft. To Brittany it was obvious that Kimmie’s attire was intended to attract Rob’s attention.

A few hours later, Rob and Kimmie descended the hill. As they strolled across the beach to the houseboat, Rob put his arm around Kimmie’s waist, pulling her close to him. It appeared his gesture was intended to make Brittany jealous.

After dinner, the three sat in the livingroom of the luxurious houseboat drinking beer and talking about the rest of the team members who would be joining them the following day in Freeport.

“We won’t have as much privacy like we’ve been used to.” Kimmie said.

“Give it some time.” Brittany responded. “After awhile, you won’t feel you need much privacy.”

“What’s the sleeping arrangements gonna be?” Rob inquired. “Everyone gonna have a roommate.”

“Everyone but me.” Brittany replied. “I’m sleeping alone.”

“Kimmie can be my roommate if she wants.” Rob quipped. “I’ll make sure she stays warm at night.”

“I doubt if you could handle Kimmie’s action!” Brittany exclaimed. “She’d wear your ass out!”

“Hey! Don’t I get a say in who I sleep with?” Kimmie asked, grinning. He speech slightly slurred from the alcohol. “I wanna see what the rest of the team looks like.”

“We’ll start with Kimmie sharing a room with Amanda.” Brittany stated. “The guys can share the other staterooms. After that, it’s up to each individual as to who they sleep with.”

“Just remember one thing. What goes on here, stays here.” Brittany said. “I don’t want anyone bragging about their sexual conquests when this gig is over and they’re back stateside.”

Later that evening, Brittany went to her stateroom leaving Rob and Kimmie alone in the livingroom. Just as she was about to doze off, she heard the two of them enter Rob’s stateroom, closing the door behind them.

Kimmie was quite nervous being alone with Rob. She hadn’t been with anyone sexually since before the birth of her daughter. Rob sensed her apprehension, deciding it best to take it slow and gentle with the young Asian woman. Sitting on the bed, he kissed her softly on the lips. His gentleness eased her tensions, allowing her anxieties to slowly diminish. His warm embrace and tender kisses soon had her in the mood for more physical activities.

Untying the top of her bright pink bikini, Rob let it fall to her lap. Her small, perky breasts, highlighted by the dark tanlines, were perfect for her petite body. Laying her back on the bed, his hand brushed lightly over the minuscule nipples, teasing them to erection. Kimmie was feeling deep desires she’d only thought about for the past several years. Rob’s kisses became more passionate, exciting Kimmie’s sexual cravings. Slipping his tongue between her lips, he flicked his tongue feverously at Kimmie’s. Deep, throaty moans escaped her mouth as she succumbed to his seduction.

Rob’s moist kisses trailed along Kimmie’s neckline till he was gently nibbling at her ears. Her long fingernails gouged into Rob’s shoulders, near the point of drawing blood. Her passions only served to encourage Rob with his seduction tactics. His hand cupped one of Kimmie’s small breasts, gently massaging and fondling the firm mass. Kimmie’s eyes were closed, blocking out everything but the strong sexual sensations her heated body was enjoying.

Rob’s mouth placed hot kisses on Kimmie’s beasts, covering every inch. His lips tugged gently on her hard nipples, bring about a loud moan. His teeth grated across them, sending sharp tingling sensations to her inner depths. Kimmie’s legs lifted her butt up from the bed as her body writhed uncontrollably. Rob slipped a hand inside her bikini, feeling the sparse covering of pubic hair. His finger sliding between her legs had her begging to be fucked.

Rob pushed the bottom of Kimmie’s hot pink bikini down, exposing her pussy. A narrow strip of dark pubic hair pointed the way to heaven. Rob’s finger massaged her pussy, feeling moisture clinging to the lips of Kimmie’s pussy. Sliding his middle finger inside her, he brought Kimmie nearer to an orgasm. Shoving the bikini down her legs, he left it dangling around one ankle. Rob spread her legs apart, gazing at her small slit. His mouth sucked at her clit while he fingered Kimmie’s hot, juicy pussy.

Within moments, Kimmie was in the throws of sexual ecstasy. Her orgasm was like a dormant volcano suddenly exploding. Lifting her taut ass upwards, she bucked against Rob’s finger sawing in and out of her pussy. Her juices were flooding her wanton pussy, saturating Rob‘s hand. Kimmie’s loud moans filled the stateroom, vibrating off the walls. Her incredible orgasm seemed to last forever as her body gave in to her sleeping desires.

Slipping off the bed, Rob stripped out of his clothes, letting them gather in a pile at the side of the bed. His hard cock was hard as steel, ready to explore Kimmie’s tight pussy. Climbing between her spread legs, he lifted them to his shoulders. Kimmie’s ankles rested against Rob’s broad shoulders. Looking down between her legs, she watched as Rob guided the broad head of his huge cock to her pussy.

“Please ……… it’s been a long time since I’ve been with anyone.” She muttered.

Rob eased the head of his cock between the moist folds of Kimmie’s pussy. Pushing gently, he penetrated her, bringing a loud gasp from her lips. Kimmie’s pussy slowly gave way as Rob shoved more and more of his throbbing cock inside her. Kimmie’s wantonness became aggressive as she fucked herself on Rob’s hard cock. Her ankles rocked on his shoulders as she bucked against him. She couldn’t get enough of his hot shaft fast enough!

Rob’s strong hands subdued the petite woman, wanting to remain in control. Pulling his cock from her pussy, he looked at it glistening with Kimmie’s cum. Plunging hard into her pussy, he lifted her ass completely up from the bed. Rob’s cock was in control of his body. Gyrating his hips, he fucked her like an angry bull. Kimmie moans turned to screams as her body burned off her sexually pent-up desires. Her second orgasm, much like the first, came on sudden and unexpected. Rob held her tight as he fucked her hard and fast through the orgasm. His cock spewed its hot load into Kimmie’s pussy, mixing with her juices. Kimmie’s head was thrown back wildly, arching her body up off the bed. Her tight pussy clenched Rob’s cock, locking him to her.

As Kimmie’s orgasm dwindled, her body felt weak, too weak to move. Rob eased her tensed body down onto the bed. Leaning over her, he kissed her lovingly on the lips while brushing the hair from her face. His affectionate actions brought a subtle smile to Kimmie’s cute face. Slipping his cock from her pussy, he strolled across the hallway to the bathroom, to clean himself up. Reentering the stateroom, Rob used a warm washcloth to wash the dripping cum from Kimmie’s pussy.

“You’re quite a lover.” Kimmie murmured, complimenting Rob on his sexual prowess.

“Well, it depends on who I’m with.” Rob responded. “Not everyone seems to appreciate true love.”

Kimmie was confused by his statement but she was too tired to ask for an explanation. Rob held her close in his strong arms, making her feel safe and secure. Drifting off to sleep, she wondered if Rob had more than just a sexual desire for her.

Waking early the next morning, Kimmie found herself alone in Rob’s stateroom. After taking a quick shower, she slipped into a black thong bikini, hoping to taunt Rob. She found him sitting on the front deck with Brittany, sipping coffee.

Sitting down with the couple she joined in on their conversation.

“Rob’s going to fly up to Freeport while I drive the boat up to the marina there.” Brittany stated. “We’ll pick up the rest of the team and be back sometime this afternoon.”

“Think I’ll lay out on the top deck, maybe get a tan on my buns.” Kimmie quipped.

“Just make sure you don’t get too much of a tan.” Rob said, his eyes glaring at Brittany. “I can give your buns all the tanning they need.”

Brittany didn’t react to Rob’s statement, like he expected. Choosing to remain silent, she finished her coffee, before entering the interior of the houseboat.

“That might not have been the best thing to say in front of Brittany.” Kimmie warned. “I hope you’re not trying to make her jealous.”

“She’s not jealous.” Rob responded. “She doesn’t give a damn about anything except killing people and making money at it.”

“That’s a terrible thing to say!” Kimmie retorted. “You not getting the true meaning of her book. She put her ass on the line to save nine women from a life of slavery. All you’re reading is the shootings and the money deals.”

“You’re a fucking ass!” She added. “You don’t deserve what you’ve gotten from either one of us! You‘ll never get me in your bed again! And, you sure as hell don‘t deserve anyone like Brittany!”

Kimmie’s sudden outburst and blatant remarks put Rob back in his chair. His face was reddened by Kimmie’s verbal retaliation. Leaving him alone at the table, she walked into the livingroom.

“Men are such fucking assholes!” She muttered to Brittany. “And Rob’s one of the biggest!”

“Don’t take it so hard.” Brittany responded, keeping her voice low. “Rob’s no different than alot of other guys. When we get into action, we’ll see his true being.

“He said you were only into killing people and making money.” Kimmie muttered.

“I heard him.” Brittany replied. “There’s some truth to it ……… but only to a point.”

“He also asked me to take custody of his son if anything were to happen to him.” Brittany added. “I think it’s strictly a ruse to find out how I really feel about him. I‘m not sure though.”

“What’d you tell him?” Kimmie asked. “Did you say yes or no?”

“I didn’t give him an answer.” Brittany answered. “I don’t want to play into his hand.”

“What if something were to happen to him?” Kimmie questioned. “Would you be willing to take custody of his son?”

“Whatta you think?” Brittany replied, picking up her attaché and proceeding to the rear of the houseboat.

Brittany fired up the engines on the Nor-Tech powerboat, letting them idle till they warmed up. Kimmie untied the boat from the houseboat’s stern. Rob took off from the hill, letting the plane make a slow banking turn as it flew back over the houseboat.

“I’ll be back later.” Brittany shouted, as Kimmie tossed her the rope.

A few hours later, Brittany joined Rob in the lobby of the airport at Freeport. He wasn’t his usual talkative self.

“You take the shooters back with you on the plane.” Brittany stated. “I’ll take the surveillance guys with me on the boat. They’re bound to have a bunch of equipment. Too much so for the plane to carry.”

Ray and Frank Caposi were the first to arrive. The two brothers, two years apart in age, barely resembled each other. Ray, the older of the two at thirty-two, was short and slightly overweight. His younger brother Frank, the more handsome of the two, was tall with an athletic build. Both men had coal-black hair, evidence of their Italian heritage. Frank and Ray had been in the special operations force of the military, performing security and infiltration tactics in Afghanistan. Ray’s passion was cooking and from his appearance, he loved to eat what he cooked.

Introducing Rob and herself to the two men, she directed them to the lounge while they waited on the rest of the team. Both men seemed quite pleasant and friendly although they didn’t have much to say.

Amanda Webb was the next to arrive. She was the last of the three shooters. With her tall, statuesque figure and short blonde hair, she looked more like a fashion model than someone who was good with a gun. Rob’s eyes engulfed her as she approached them. She was wearing a short skirt that barely covered her crotch and a low-cut top, which displayed her shapely breasts.