Bikini And A Badge Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You must be Brittany.” Amanda spoke softly. “I’m Amanda Webb.”

Brittany introduced her to Rob, stating he would be flying her and the Caposi brothers back to the island. Amanda had the brightest emerald green eyes Brittany had ever seen. They complimented her beautiful face and short blonde hair perfectly. Only Brittany knew that the twenty-nine year old Amanda was on loan from the Secret Service. Her identity would have to be closely guarded during the assignment if she were to return to her employer.

“You’ve got your crew.” Brittany stated. “You may as well help them with their gear and get them back to the island. I’ll wait for the other two and join you later.”

“And try to pay attention to flying and off Amanda’s body.” Brittany smarted. “I’m sure you’ll get your turn with her eventually.”

Rob directed the trio of people to the Piper Seneca. Assisting Amanda with her luggage, he was already trying to charm the woman out of her panties.

“Stay cool.” She thought. “Let him keep trying to make me jealous. It’ll give him something to do.”

Todd Caruthers and Vince Beckman were the last to arrive from Miami. Experts in surveillance and espionage, they’d worked for the U.S. Marshals for several years before starting up their own investigation business. Both were in their mid-thirties, both were married with families stateside. Vince was also known as “Joker” because of his sense of humor. His strong, athletic build, blonde hair and handsome face were his most popular traits with the ladies. Langley had warned Brittany that fidelity to his wife was almost non-existent. Vince fancied himself as quite a charmer with the women.

Todd Caruthers, on the other hand, looked like he was about to preach a sermon. His boyish face and short brown hair gave him a look of pure innocence. His smile was almost a shy grin as he shook hands with Brittany. He appeared to be quite bashful and nervous in her presence.

“Well, I can see I’m gonna like working for you!” Vince exclaimed, his eyes scanning over Brittany from head to toe.

“Let’s hope I can still say the same when this assignment is over.” Brittany responded, letting him know she was apprehensive.”

Todd and Vince gathered their luggage, placing them on a handcart. Heading towards the freight pickup area of the small airport, Vince was trying his best to get on Brittany’s good side. Loading the surveillance gear into a small van, Brittany directed the driver to take them to the marina.

After getting the men’s luggage and equipment onboard the powerboat, Brittany steered the boat out of the marina, setting course for the base camp. She noticed Todd looked a little ill sitting in the passenger seat across from her.

“You alright?” She asked. “You have problems being out on the water?”

“I’ll be alright.” He answered, hanging on tight to the grab bar on the dash. “It’s my first time on a boat.”

“I’ll take it slow and easy.” Brittany said. “Sort of let you get your sea legs.”

“Thanks. I’d really appreciate it.” Todd responded with a hint of a smile on his innocent face.3