Bikini Audition

Story Info
Aussie starlet Nicola auditions for a B-movie.
7.7k words
4.41
114.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers

Disclaimer: The following story contains sex scenes and rude words. It's fairly tame, and I'm pretty broad-minded, but the decency laws in most states would require it not be read by persons under 18. Also, if you're offended by adult themes, you should probably leave now. More importantly, this tale features women presented as sexual objects. There is nothing wrong with this, as they are only fictional characters. I urge readers, especially young males, to not regard real women in this way.

This work, including the synopsis in the appendix, are © 2001 the author. If you're interested in making one of these ideas into a movie, drop me a line. I can have a first draft within a week. :)

There is no Nicola. All characters are fictitious. The situations are made-up, if somewhat inspired by those 'Centerfold Screentest' videos. There are a few names here that resemble those of real people: those people never took part in the fictional events portrayed, and no defamation is intended. This is only a fantasy, so any similarity to real persons and events is pure coincidence.

Special thanks to Maria Gonzales for the use of her character names Patricia Cruz and Britney Young.

*****

"This will be a bikini audition," Nicola's agent had told her on the phone. "Wear your string bikini, the pink one, it's the most revealing. Of course, that's just for starters. They'll expect you to show some skin."

"Uh-huh," was Nicola's only response to this, as she jotting down the details of the audition. Less than six months ago, she'd been a young model, earning a living in her native Melbourne doing fashion, swimwear and some lingerie work. The thought of "showing some skin" had horrified her. Then she'd found a new agent. Suddenly, nude work didn't seem so bad. In fact, it was pretty neat! She'd begun shedding her inhibitions, and her clothes for her first nude layout in magazine, when her agent suggested she move to Los Angeles and start branching out.

"The movie's called 'Bikini Bandits'. It's a T and A comedy, the usual stuff. You'll be reading for the part of Kelly. I'll send you over a tape of their last movie, 'Bikini Stewardesses' with your audition piece- give you an idea of what the part involves."

Nicola already had a fair idea of what the part involved. It was the audition she was nervous about. She stood nude in front of her bedroom mirror, admiring her 20-year-old body. It was flawless, no work done and none needed. She had silky brown hair, and the bluest eyes ever. Her breasts were perfect, large enough to sway gracefully when she went bra-less, but no so large that they sagged. Her nipples, soft and pink, puckered as if expecting a kiss. Her stomach was smooth and trim, not an ounce of fat, the legacy of a model's diet and exercise regime. Nicola had a rich, all-over tan, also a legacy from the old days, but back then she'd got it through sun-bed sessions, while these days she just saved herself a few bucks and tanned nude in the backyard, not caring who happened to be looking in. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a furry stripe, leading down toward her pussy. Nicola idly slide a couple fingers into herself. The change in her career had heightened her sexual desire. She had sex with far more men these days, and even started masturbating to get herself through the day.

"One last thing," her agent had said. "I've called in a favor and got you the last slot in the line-up. It's a big advantage to a girl, so don't waste it." Nicola didn't quite know what he meant by that. She'd only been in LA for a couple of weeks, and only been to a couple of auditions. Mostly her agent had set her up to "entertain" industry men. Most of this entertainment had involved Nicola performing impromptu strip revues in hotel suites, or giving blow-jobs in limos to horny studio execs, but she didn't mind. It was helping her career by networking, and, to be honest, she was starting to enjoy it.

That night, Nicola had learned her lines and watched "Bikini Stewardesses". It was actually quite funny, and the girls were very pretty. There was lots of gratuitous nudity, but nothing Nicola couldn't do herself. There were even a couple of naked guys in there, though of course they didn't get anywhere near the amount of exposure of the female stars. In fact, Nicola mused to herself, the girls are really the stars of the movie, the guys are only there to add a romantic subplot.

Standing naked in front of her mirror, Nicola began to tie her bikini on. It was, to say the least, brief. The bottom consisted of a small, pink wedge which covered her pussy, and then disappeared into a thin string which slid deliciously between her legs and up between her butt cheeks. It tied together in a bow, which hung conspicuously off the side, daring anyone to strip Nicola nude just by giving it a gentle tug. The top was just as brief, two small triangles which covered the nipples, tied about Nicola's chest with a thin spaghetti string. Her impressive cleavage heaved precariously outward, and it looked like Nicola's tits were about to burst forth at any minute. The final touch was a pair of matching high-heels, to showcase her model's legs.

She arrived at the audition, wearing a short satin robe over her bikini, and carrying her handbag. The building was a non-descript office, in one of the quieter areas of Santa Monica. Nicola entered, a little nervous. The receptionist got her to sign a release, and directed her down the hall to the waiting room. There were four other girls, all dressed in bikinis, standing around. Some did their make-up, others looked through their audition pieces. No-one spoke. Nicola smiled nervously to her competitors, but none smiled back. Nicola stripped off her robe and folded it into her bag. She adjusted the strings on her bikini top, tugged at them to make her boobs bounce. It didn't need adjusting, but she wanted to psyche the others out abit.

A woman entered from a door marked "Private". She was an attractive brunette, somewhere in her 20s, wearing a sexy but professional blue suit, consisting of a short skirt, and a blouse opened just enough to make out her bra-less breasts. Her face was beautiful, but businesslike, with her gold rimmed glasses and hair pinned back. Still, there was something familiar about her.

"Good afternoon, girls. My name is Jennifer, and I'm the production manager for 'Bikini Bandits'. I know how nerve-racking these auditions can be, so please just try and relax and have some fun." She smiled at them, and Nicola immediately felt herself at ease.

The five actresses filed through the door Jennifer had just come through. Nicola felt like a champion racehorse on display, a fine young philly. Head up, chest proudly pushed out, she strode in just as she used to do on the catwalk. They entered what must be a conference room. The end they were in was brightly lit by windows and a skylight, and there was a video camera set up near by. The gloomy far end held a circular table, surrounded by chairs. Nicola could make out someone sitting in one of the chairs, but it was too dark to see. She knew from her limited experience it was probably the director, or maybe a producer.

Jennifer put the actresses in a prearranged line up, with Nicola at the end on the right. She guessed this was the "last slot" her agent mentioned, but she failed to see how it helped her. Jennifer looked down the room toward whoever-he-was, and he gave her a nod.

"OK, girls, the movie's called 'Bikini Bandits', a sexy comedy that's going to need a perky and very uninhibited lead for the role of Kelly." Her spiel was quickly putting the starlets as ease, and Nicola could feel the earlier atmosphere dissolve. Jennifer had a warm friendly smile, which she beamed at the line-up of near-naked thespians. "Pay will be triple-scale. The part does require some nudity, but it's very tasteful." Yeah, right, thought Nicola with a smirk. It's a real Halle Berry part, right for the character and not just gratuitous. "It can only be one of you," Jennifer continued, "But I'll wish all of you the best of luck. So, starting with the girl on the left down here, I want you to introduce yourselves to us all."

The first girl, at the end furthermost from Nicola, was a short blonde, with a pretty face and the most enormous tits Nicola had ever seen. However, she'd foolishly chosen a one-piece swimsuit that hid most of her body. "Hi, I'm Darcy, an aspiring actress from San Fernando."

"Done much work?" asked Jennifer. Darcy gave a shy smile. "No, not yet. I've been to a few auditions, though."

The next girl was also quite short, Hispanic, with good sized boobs and a lovely sweet face. "I'm Carina," she introduced herself. "I'm spending my vacation in LA, and just trying to get some summer work."

The third girl was another blonde, very tall and skinny. She had quite small tits, but they pushed her bikini top quite far out. Nicola ruefully remembered that men liked skinny women with perky breasts. "I'm Alison, and I've been in a couple of movies already, hoping that 'Bikini Bandits' will be next."

"Yeah? What other movies?"

"I had leads in 'Undercover Cheerleaders' and 'Kristi Ducati's Bikini School', and I just did a video shoot in the Bahamas for a tape called 'Supermodel Skinnydip Party'."

"Good," replied Jennifer, making notes on a clipboard.

The fourth girl was black, with lovely dark skin. She, too, wore a string bikini, cunningly choosing black to make it look like she was naked even when wearing the suit. "I'm Julie, I'm a dancer, but I want to branch out into acting."

"Do you mean stripper?" Jennifer asked.

"Uh, yeah," Julie replied. Silently, Nicola breathed a sigh of relief. She's blown it now. "Which club?" asked Jennifer. "Headlights," Julie blurted. Yup, she'd definitely blown it. It was obvious she didn't enjoy stripping, and was embarrassed by her job.

"Hi, I'm Nicola," she introduced herself, smiling for her audience. "But my friends call me 'Knickers'".

"That's a very sexy accent. Are you Australian?" Jennifer asked.

"Thank-you, yes. I'm from Melbourne. I was a model back home, but my agent has brought me over here to try movies."

"What sort of modelling work did you do?" Jennifer asked. Nicola smiled, she wasn't going to make the same mistake as Julie. "Nude modelling. I used to do fashion, but I reckoned my best assets weren't being fully appreciated." She gave a naughty smile, which got a laugh from Jennifer. She made some more notes on her clipboard, and then announced, "Alright, girls, let's get those bikini tops off."

Nicola tugged at the string behind her back, and then pulled her bikini top over her head. She tossed her hair slightly as she did so, ostensibly to free the tangle of bikini string, but also to allow her now uncovered boobs to wobble. Alison, the pro, didn't bat an eyelid either, and was quickly as topless as Nicola. Julie quickly stripped off too, but in Nicola's opinion it was a workmanlike performance. Darcy looked momentarily surprised, but seeing the other's removing their tops, she began struggling to pull her impractical one-piece down to her waist. Carina also took a moment to take in the direction, but was soon out of her top, too, her tawny tits swinging easily.

"Nice, very nice," said Jennifer as she surveyed the bare-breasted starlets before her. Nicola quickly slipped into a classic model's pose, chin up, chest thrust forward, hands on hips, one leg slightly forward, and an easy-going smile on her lips. She had a fabulous rack, and she wanted the unseen producer to know it. The other girls stood a little uneasy, with hands at their sides. Nicola was happily topless, pointing her boobs in the direction of her producer. She breathed easily, her chest rising and falling with each breath. She wanted them to know she loved to be naked, would be perfect for any role that required nudity, would be more than happy to shake her bare tits on cue if the movie required it.

Jennifer moved back toward the dimly-lit conference table. She leaned over to whisper with the seated producer. Nicola noticed that, in their current position, he could probably see down Jennifer's blouse. Well, that just gave her an extra pair of tits to compete with. She stretched, cat-like, pushing her boobs further forward.

After they finished, Jennifer approached the front of room. "Thanks. You can get dressed again now." All five girls rearranged themselves back into their bikini tops. Jennifer continued: "Next, I'll have you do a reading one by one, starting with Darcy. If the rest of you will return to the waiting room."

Nicola filed out with the remaining three girls. They sat in silence again. Nicola felt a little odd, sitting around an office in the revealing bikini. It was a bit like being naked in public. Sure, she'd worn bikinis before, even in her old modelling days when she'd been a total prude, but this was different. Back then, she'd been modelling the suit. Now, she was modelling her own body, showing off as much of it as possible in order to get the part. That was what was so good about the change in her career, it made her feel so aware of her own body. She was gorgeous, and she wanted everyone to know it. Her sexuality had been awakened. Nicola shifted her position in the chair, crossing and uncrossing her smooth, tanned legs. The plastic contours of the seat seemed to grope her practically-bare ass. She was getting horny again.

Jennifer would come in every half an hour or so to bring in the next girl. Nicola never saw them exit, so she supposed they were leaving by another door in the conference room. They went in the order of the line-up, leaving Nicola for last. She sat, alone and nervous, thinking about her audition. She needed to do something daring, something really hot to grab their attention. Toss the bikini now, and do the rest of the audition nude? No, they'd want to see her strip. They'd ask her to take it off at some point, but if Nicola could anticipate that, and get herself naked without them asking her, that would impress them. She needed an excuse, some way to "accidentally" lose what little clothes she had on. Nicola was still thinking when Jennifer came for her.

"Nicola, come on in," she said, flashing that warm smile of hers.

Nicola entered back into the office. To her surprise, the room was now much better lit. She could see the conference table clearly, and the man who sat at it. He was middle aged, with grey hair. He wore an open shirt, and Nicola could see grey chest hairs peeking out. Jennifer led her over to him. "Nicola, this is the producer of 'Bikini Bandits', Mr. Spinetti."

"How do you do, Nicola," he said, and offered his hand. As he was still seated, Nicola had to bend over to shake it. As she did so, her top hung open, and Nicola realised Mr. Spinetti could see pretty much all of her boobs right down to the nipple. Well, she thought, I might as well give him a show.

"Please, call me Knickers. It's a pleasure to meet you," Nicola replied, as he took her proffered hand. She leaned further forward, giving him a better view of her bulging tits. Mr. Spinetti's eyes flashed from Nicola's face to her cleavage and back again. Most of the front of her chest was exposed by the bikini, and she could feel his hot breath on her breasts. Nicola gave him a warm inviting smile, letting him know it was OK to look. He got the hint, and returned to staring at the swell of Nicola's perfect bosom as it threatened to pop out of her bikini top. "The pleasure is all mine," Mr. Spinetti said without looking up from Nicola's chest. He shook her hand, causing her breasts to wobble. "That's a cute nickname. I bet there's a funny story behind it."

"Yeah," Nicola replied. "I was 16, at school. We had P.E. one day, only I forgot to wear any underwear. I didn't remember until I was changing into my P.E. gear. So the girls started calling me Knickers. It kinda stuck with me." Nicola blushed as Mr. Spinetti and Jennifer chuckled. In fact it was a little white lie, her agent had dreamt up the nickname a few months ago.

"Alright," said Mr. Spinetti, getting back to business. "We're going to be taping this audition, if that's OK?"

"That's fine," replied Nicola. Mr. Spinetti had reluctantly torn his attention from the show, so Nicola stood up straight to show off her body in a different position.

"We're going to have you read, and then we'll need to see you dance, and then... we'd like to see you take some clothes off."

"Sure," said Nicola with a laugh, "I'm practically there already." She ran her hand down her bare stomach, emphasising her near-nudity.

Jennifer led Nicola over to her mark, and then stepped behind the camera. The red light winked on, and it was time for Nicola to convince Mr. Spinetti to cast her. She put on her best party-girl smile and looked down the lens as sexy as the near-naked Australian starlet could.

"Hi, my name is Nicola, but you can call me Knickers. I'm 20 years old, and a model and aspiring actress from Melbourne, Australia. I'm 5'9", and my measurements are 38, 25, 35." Each number was accompanied by her hands indicating what was what; cupping her breasts, sliding down her abdomen, and ending up on her hips. "Are they real?" Mr. Spinetti asked, eyeing her tits. Nicola giggled, "They sure are!"

"Alright, Knickers," said Jennifer, playfully savoring the nickname. "The scene you'll be reading is just after Kelly has been robbed by the Bikini Bandits. You're standing on the highway with your best friend, wondering what to do next." Nicola, of course, already knew the piece off by heart. For the sake of her career she only had to pretend to be a bimbo, not actually be one.

"'Kelly!'" said Jennifer, reading the other part, "'what happened to you?'"

"'I was robbed,'" Nicola replied. "'These masked girls in bikinis held me up, stole all my money, and took all my clothes!'"

Nicola mimed trying to cover her body, one arm across her boobs, the other hand on her crotch. She was wearing the string bikini, of course, but it wasn't hard to imagine her naked. The part required her to try and cover her tits without actually covering her tits. 'Kelly' punctuated the words with a casual flick of her hands, which of course revealed the parts she was trying to hide.

"'I can't go to spring break naked,'" Nicola continued, "'I'll need at least some clothes to take off.'"

"'There's a bar not far from here,'" read Jennifer, "'But with no money, I don't know what we'll do.'"

"'It's OK, men always tend to get real generous when I'm naked,'" Nicola quipped.

"'It's a biker bar. Pretty rough crowd.'"

"'Well, I'll do anything to get some clothes.'" Nicola emphasised the 'anything' to let the viewer know they'll what to keep watching. "'Then I swear I'll get those Bikini Bandits back for what they did to me!'"

In the script, Kelly and her friend started to walk down the highway.

"'This must be pretty embarrassing for you,'" said Jennifer. "'Nah, it's OK,'" Nicola replied. "'I'm a nurse. I'm used to people seeing me naked.'"

"'Don't you mean you're used to seeing other people naked?'" read Jennifer.

"'No,'" Nicola replied with a naughty smile.

"Cut," called Mr. Spinetti with a laugh. "Great Knickers, I love the way you play the humor in that."

"Yeah, it's pretty funny." Nicola replied. It was silly, but funny all the same.

"You're playing Kelly as quite witty and savvy," said Mr. Spinetti. "How about we go through it again, this time with Kelly as quite ditzy and blonde."

"OK." They ran through the scene again, this time Nicola played Kelly as a bimbo. Her expression became wide-eyed and vacant, her voice became breathless and a bit higher. This Kelly didn't get the connection between men being generous to her and her being nude, or why nurses shouldn't be seen naked by their patients instead of the other way round. Personally, Nicola found the first way funnier, with Kelly using her body to gain an advantage, knowing full well the effect of every bounce and jiggle. It was more like Nicola's own approach to life and her career.

Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers