Bikini Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Spinetti was satisfied with the second reading. As Jennifer produced a cassette player, he explained the next part of the audition: "There are some dancing scenes in the movie, so we need to see your stuff. Be sure to give it all you've got, if you know what I mean." Nicola nodded. She knew what he meant.

The tape began to play, a booming house beat. Nicola began to dance. She let the primal throb invade her body, and take over her movements. She channelled the thump of the music into her chest, making it the focus of her undulations. Nicola threw her head back, and shook her chest at the camera. Her tits swung violently, and the inevitable happened. Nicola's right boob popped out of her bikini top and bounced free.

Nicola stopped for a second. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, and proceeded to slip the errant breast back into its cup. "That's quite all right. Please, continue."

She started dancing again. Of course, it had been no accident. Nicola knew how to get a producer's attention. She continued with the wild movements, and, sure enough, her left boob also made a bid for freedom, bouncing out of Nicola's top and quivering gently.

She stopped again. "Would it be OK if I just took this off?" Nicola asked innocently. "Sure," replied Mr. Spinetti, "Go right ahead." Nicola untied her top and tossed it aside. That was definitely better. Unencumbered by the bikini, Nicola's tits stood proudly on display. The lack of tan lines let everyone know that being naked was second nature to her. Nicola's nipples were hard with excitement. She started dancing again, feeling more natural and relaxed. Nicola shook her boobs wildly, grinning into the camera. The gyrations we a kind of reality test for her tits, in this situation falsies would flap sickeningly on her chest, while the genuine article bounced smoothy, following the natural rhythm of the rest of her body. Nicola's perfect tits passed the test with flying colors. She switched her gaze from the camera to Mr. Spinetti. He sat transfixed, his eyes shining at the sight of the topless twenty-year-old dancing for him. There was a tell-tale bulge in his pants. Nicola smiled, pleased. She was making good points.

"Thanks, that's enough," Mr. Spinetti said at last. Jennifer stopped the tape. Nicola was out of breath from the exertion, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she got her puff back.

"Mmm, nice tits," Jennifer murmured. "That's wonderful, that really is," said Mr. Spinetti, clearly impressed with Nicola's talent. "Thank-you," she replied, to both of them.

"Well, the only thing left to ask you about is the nudity. Do you have a problem with that?"

Nicola laughed. She stood, hands on hips, smiling at my Mr. Spinetti, letting him drink in the sight of her exquisite body with nothing between him and her pussy but a thin strip of material. "Why not? I'm nude now aren't I?" She trailed her forefinger between her breasts, reminding him or her state of undress, as if he could forget.

"Honey, this is topless. I'm talking full-nudity. To an agent, that's the difference between and double and triple scale. To an MPAA censor, that's the difference between an R and an Unrated cert. And to the average slob in the video store, that's the difference between seeing your tits or seeing your tits and your bush."

Nicola gave a naughty smile. She tugged at the bow that secured her bikini bottoms. They fell at her shapely ankles. She stood before them now, fully naked. Jennifer and Mr. Spinetti's gazes fell upon the enchanting stripe of pubic hair at Nicola's crotch. It was, like the rest of her, free from tan lines. The only sound was the whir of the video camera. "How's this?" Nicola asked playfully. She slipped into a model's pose, bringing her hands up behind her head, which lifted her tits toward the audience. She continued to run her fingers through her long chestnut hair, smiling seductively. She widened her stance abit, opening her legs, giving tempting glimpses of the opening of her pussy. Mr. Spinetti finally remembered what he was supposed to be doing, and starting giving Nicola directions.

"Turn slightly, give us a profile. Nice." Nicola turned her body, edging her ass toward the camera. "Turn all the way around." She did so, and looked back over her shoulder with a kittenish smile. "Nice, very nice." Nicola turned back facing him, hands on hips, standing on tip-toe. Her boobs bounced deliciously as she moved. Her nipples were hard bullets. She couldn't stop smiling. She loved being naked, loved showing off. How different Knickers was to the Nicola of only a few months ago. She giggled, causing her tits to shake.

"Great, thank-you," said Mr. Spinetti at last. He clearly had enjoyed himself as much as Nicola. "That's all for now." Jennifer switching the camera off.

"Thanks," Nicola replied with a laugh. "It was fun."

"Listen," Mr. Spinetti asked. "How'd you like to have dinner with me, right now?"

"Well, all I've got to wear is my bikini," she gestured to her swimsuit, which was still lying on the floor.

"That's OK, we can go to my place. Very private, you can wear whatever you like."

Suddenly, Nicola realised that this was the advantage being last gave her- she was the one he was asking back to his place for 'dinner'. She smiled, "They'd be great."

Nicola retrieved her bikini and starting to tie on the top. Jennifer knelt by her waist. "Here, let me help you." She slipped Nicola's bikini bottoms on her, and tied up the string. Jennifer's face was so close to Nicola's bottom that she could feel her warm breath on her skin. Nicola wondered if Jennifer's interest in her body was entirely professional or, like Mr. Spinetti, she had the hots for her. Finished, Jennifer patted Nicola on her shapely behind. "There, all done."

It was late afternoon as all three walked out into the car park. It was a typically hot LA day, and Nicola felt comfortable in just her bikini. Mr. Spinetti approached a black BMW, with the license plate "TA".

"Why don't you ride me? Jennifer can take your car," suggested Mr. Spinetti. As Nicola's car was just a Honda, she jumped at the chance to ride in a Beamer. After handing her keys to Jennifer, Nicola sat into the leather seat of Mr. Spinetti's car. She gave a yelp- it was hot against her bare skin. Mr. Spinetti chuckled. Nicola slid back into the seat, her bare bottom slipping sensuously across the leather. It was rather more comfortable than the plastic chair. She wriggled, producing a few rude noises, but very pleasurable sensations. The string bikini rode up on her, slipping between her pussy lips. Nicola let out a second sound, this one of groan of satisfaction. She didn't bother to adjust her suit, and she could feel herself begin to moisten. Nicola hoped Mr. Spinetti didn't mind too much her leaving a snail trail on his leather upholstery.

They rode northward along the Pacific Coast Highway. Nicola still didn't know her way around LA very well. She sat enjoying the ride, wearing nothing but her string bikini. She wondered what would happen if they got pulled over, but she guessed attire like hers was pretty common on the roads.

"How did you feel about the audition?" Mr. Spinetti asked.

"It was good," Nicola replied, then added, "It kinda felt like you weren't so much as auditioning me as auditioning my tits."

He laughed in reply. "Yeah, I guess we were."

"Well, did my tits get the part?" Nicola asked.

"We'll see."

Finally, they pulled up to a large house that looked to Nicola like a mansion, a beautiful old villa surrounded by desert hills. It lay among a wide sprawl of well-manicured lawns. As Mr. Spinetti parked the car, she stood out front admiring his home. "Wow," she said. "Impressive, isn't it?" asked Mr. Spinetti. "It's huge," breathed Nicola. "I didn't realise you made so much money."

"You mean, out of making such low-rent movies? It's the overheads," he said, leading her inside. "Something like 'Pearl Harbor' costs 300 million. But it won't even make that back at the box office. 'Bikini Stewardesses' cost 300 thousand. It's made nearly fifty mill world wide so far. Course, not all that money goes to me, but as I'm principal investor, I get the biggest share. And then a big chunk of that is going into 'Bikini Bandits'. And the profits from that into the next project. It snowballs."

Nicola's eyes lit up. A slice of $50,000,000. This was the kind of money she wanted to make in Hollywood. If baring her tits in cheesy T & A movies was the way to do it, then so be it.

He gave her the grand tour. Nicola had ditched her heels, and was now padding around the marble floors in her bare feet. As he took her around, Mr. Spinetti was finding more excuses to touch Nicola's body, guiding her with an arm slipped around her waist. He was more interested in the view that Nicola presented to him. It was all very casual, and they continued to chat as he groped her ever more adventurously. "I'll make maybe 5 feature movies a year. Then all the taped auditions for those, like yours this afternoon, get put together in a compilation. I'll make maybe 2 or 3 of those." Nicola was beginning to realise that her audition hadn't ended when the camera stopped rolling. As he held her close, he brazenly peered down her bikini top at her tits. Nicola smiled, encouraging him to go further. "I'm always on the look-out for new talent," leered Mr. Spinetti. "You're on the look-out for something," Nicola replied with a smirk, feeling like one of the characters in his movies. They walked on.

"And this is the master bedroom," announced Mr. Spinetti. Before her stood a magnificent four-poster bed, draped in silk, like something out of an old romantic movie. Nicola felt Mr. Spinetti's hand slide from her waist down her lower back to rest gently on her ass. "It's beautiful," she breathed.

Suddenly, someone entered the room. Nicola turned, surprised to see who it was.

"Dinner will be ready soon," said Jennifer. She gave Nicola a sly smile.

"Knickers, why don't you go down stairs with Jennifer," Mr. Spinetti said. "I got a few things to catch up on first."

Nicola followed Jennifer downstairs to the spacious lounge. "Drink?" she asked. "Um, G&T?" Nicola replied.

After fixing the drinks, Jennifer let out a sigh of exhaustion. She unpinned her hair and shook it loose, framing her pretty face in brunette locks. "God it feels good to unwind," she said. Jennifer kicked off her shoes, and then to Nicola's surprise, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Nicola could see she was wearing white lace panties, barely covered by the white shirt. Jennifer undid a few more buttons, but otherwise left it on. She slumped into a chair opposite Nicola, and raised her long legs to put her feet on a footrest. Nicola should see a brown nipple peaking out at her through the open blouse. Suddenly, she recognised Jennifer.

"Hey, you played Melissa in 'Bikini Stewardesses'!"

"Guilty," Jennifer smirked.

"But I thought you were a production manager?"

"I was, too, on 'Bikini Stewardesses'. But three days before shooting, our lead actress got cold feet. Or cold tits, if you've ever seen 'Takin' It Off'. Anyway, we needed to recast at the last moment. I gamely stepped into the breach." She took a long gulp of her drink. "I was soooo nervous, it was the first time I'd ever been naked in public. Mr. Spinetti tried to be really nice, schedule all the clothed scenes first, but as ex-production manager I put my foot down and insisted on an efficient shooting order instead. So I wound up with a nude scene on my first day." She laughed.

"It must've been tough for you."

"It was at first. But I really got into it. By the time we wrapped, I would forget when I had clothes on and when I didn't. The director would call 'cut', and I'd wander around the set stark naked."

"Do you think you'll do it again?"

"Oh, sure," Jennifer replied. "Tomorrow, in fact. We're doing the DVD release of 'Bikini Stewardesses'. One of the special features will be exclusive galleries of all the girls. So I've got a nude photoshoot tomorrow morning." She giggled. "And 'Bikini Stewardesses' was so popular that we're going to do a sequel after 'Bikini Bandits'." As she sipped her drink, a naughty smile crept across Jennifer's lips. "Do you remember the scene where Melissa and Debbie distract the FAA inspector by making out?"

"Yeah?"

Jennifer gave a smug smile. "That was the first time I'd ever had sex with another girl."

Nicola sipped her drink, and wondered who was going to get her into bed first, Mr. Spinetti or Jennifer. Or would it be a tie?

Jennifer patted the spot on the sofa next to her. "Why don't you come and sit by me?" Nicola smiled and moved over beside her. The brunette looked at her with soft brown eyes. "Have you ever had sex with another woman?" she asked. "Once, I..." But Nicola trailed off. She was lost in those eyes. She parted her lips and leant forward. Jennifer slipped an arm around her naked waist and pulled Nicola toward her. Their lips met, and they kissed. Nicola obediently opened her mouth, and let Jennifer slip her tongue inside. She was soon probing deeply down Nicola's throat. It was not like being kissed by a man, gentle but passionate at the same time. Nicola sucked greedily on her tongue. She felt Jennifer's fingers at her chest, tugging aside the right panel of the bikini top. Fingers danced around Nicola's nipple. It sprung to attention, red and hot, demanding to be suckled. Nicola was really getting into the mood when Mr. Spinetti entered the room. He'd changed into swim shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

"Come on, girls," he said playfully, "dinner's getting cold."

Jennifer stood up and followed her boss into the dinning room. Nicola, a little disappointed, slipped her nipple back into place, and joined them.

It was a delicious meal, a simple pasta dish that Mr. Spinetti boasted was his own recipe. As they ate, the conversation remained light, but Nicola could sense her hosts hungrily eyeing up her boobs as they swung barely contained by her bikini top. Nicola now felt perfectly at ease in the revealing swimsuit, it was the most natural feeling in the world to walk around with her ass bare and her tits practically hanging out. They talked about Nicola's home, which the two Los Angelites were curious about.

"Is it true it's all topless sunbathing in Australia?" Mr. Spinetti asked.

"Uh-huh," Nicola replied. "Along the Gold Coast, it's nothing but bare boobs as far as the eye can see!"

"I'd love to go there," Jennifer said wistfully. "Try and sunbathe topless here and they lead you away in handcuffs."

"Did you do much topless sunbathing?" Mr. Spinetti asked. Nicola shook her head. "Believe it or not, I used to be really shy."

"But you used to model nude?"

"Yeah, but before then I was with this agency in Melbourne. My agent Ally always steered me away from that sort of work. Only catwalk, fashion, swimwear, lingerie. All very tame. I used to be so prissy back then." Nicola wrinkled her nose in distaste. "But then I got this new agent. He made it clear that I was wasting my talent doing all that sort of stuff. He convinced me I had a fantastic body, and if I showed more of it off, I could make alot of money. So I agreed to pose for a nude shoot. I was really nervous, but it turned out great."

In fact, Phil the photographer had known Nicola for some time, and had always been trying to get her to pose nude for him. She'd refused though, calling him a pervert. When, thanks to her new agent, Nicola had finally relented and agreed to bare all, it was Phil she was sent off to pose for. Nicola ended up really enjoying herself, spending a very nice evening cavorting naked around his studio. Afterward, she'd really felt bad about the way she treated him. She'd been a complete bitch, and all he wanted was to see her nude. To make it up to Phil, Nicola had fucked him there on the set. He got some photos of that too, for his private collection.

"That set was published in 'The Picture', that's a girlie magazine we've got down there. Then I went on and did a set for Australian Penthouse. My agent said I was coming along nicely, and thought it was time I came over here to try my luck at movies."

"And here you are," Mr. Spinetti said with a hungry look in his eye. "And here I am," Nicola replied.

They finished up the meal. Jennifer took the dishes into the kitchen and started to stack them in the dish washer. Mr. Spinetti disappeared through the French windows. Nicola gave Jennifer a hand. "So, do you live here too?" she asked. Jennifer shook her head. "I have a place in Pacific Palisades. I just, uh, 'sleep over' sometimes."

From somewhere outside, Nicola could hear Mr. Spinetti calling for her. "You'd better go," Jennifer said. "The final part of your audition."

Nicola padded outside, enjoying the Californian sunset on her bare skin. She wandered down the garden, following a brick path amongst a sea of ferns. Nicola wondered if the others girls would've been as eager as she was, if they'd had the coveted last position. She guessed the pros Alison and Julie would, while newbies Darcy and Carina would balk. Or maybe it would be the other way around, with the professionals figuring they didn't need it, and the beginners desperate for a break. Nicola shook the question aside. She was the best girl for this part. She had the best body, and she was the most willing to show it off. And that was why she was going to get the part. Nicola emerged from the greenery to find herself standing beside a bubbling hot and very inviting jacuzzi. Mr. Spinetti, lounging in the water, grinned up at her. "Why don't you toss the suit, and come join me?"

Nicola smirked, feeling naughty. She wanted to tease him. "I don't know. The purpose of a bikini is to go bathing in. I've been wearing this all day and I haven't been near water. It would rather defeat the purpose to take it off now."

Mr. Spinetti laughed. "Honey, the purpose of that bikini is to show off that fantastic body of yours. It would fulfil that purpose a whole lot better lying on the ground over there."

Nicola giggled at the logic. She tugged at the bows on either side of her hips. Her whisper-small bikini bottoms slid to her ankles. She reached behind her, and untied the top. It popped free, baring her tits. The no-longer-needed bikini was thrown into the garden. Nicola stood by the jacuzzi, posing for Mr. Spinetti, much as she'd done before. But this time it wasn't his producer's eye he cast over her. It was naked lust. Mr. Spinetti wanted to fuck Nicola, and she wanted to let him. "Well, what do you think?" she asked, cupping her boobs.

"Mmm-mm, you are one damn fine piece of ass," he replied. "You'll go far in this business, trust me."

Nicola slipped into the water beside Mr. Spinetti. He wrapped his arm around her slender waist, pulling her toward him. Nicola's hand moved to his submerged lap, and found his bare cock, hard and eager for her starlet pussy. Mr. Spinetti's mouth went to Nicola's left nipple, and began to suck greedily. Waves of pleasure travelled up her body. She caressed his cock, trailing her manicured nails across his balls. At her chest, Mr. Spinetti switched his attention to her right nipple.

"I want you," Nicola moaned. "I need you here in my pussy." Mr. Spinetti complied, slipping two fingers into Nicola. Her greedy cunt slurped them down, and she began to fuck his hand, bucking her hips in the water. Nicola returned the favor, pumping his cock in her hand. It was thick and hard. Nicola was even hornier than she realised, and soon she was moaning aloud in ecstasy, her voice echoing across the neighbourhood.

Nicola felt Mr. Spinetti withdraw his hand from her cunt. He turned her around, and Nicola noticed Jennifer sitting naked on the other edge of the jacuzzi, her legs trailing in the water. Her thighs were apart, and Nicola could she her glistening nether-lips. "Come on, baby," Jennifer whispered. "Come and get some pussy."