Bikini Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicola moved through the water toward her, guided by Mr. Spinetti. Jennifer leant back, resting her head on a towel at the pool's edge. Nicola knelt on a shelf in the jacuzzi, leaning forward into a position where she was directly over Jennifer, with her ass in the air. Nicola and Jennifer began to make out, their tongues swirling around and then diving into each other's mouths. Nicola could feel Mr. Spinetti taking up position behind her. Her pussy lips were hot and raw, both from the water and burning need to be fucked. His hands were on her hips, holding her, positioning her. Nicola felt her new producer's hard cock against her pussy lips. Still kissing Jennifer, she reached behind her to slide him into home. With a slurp, Mr. Spinetti's cock slid effortless into Nicola's cunt. She let out a moan of pleasure. Her flat model's stomach muscles began to ripple with what would be the first of many orgasms that night.

Needless to say, Nicola got the part. It was just the start of her adventures in Hollywood.

END

Appendix:

Brief synopsis of movies mentioned. None of these titles actually exist, so don't go down to Blockbuster and ask if they've got em.

"Bikini Bandits"

Enroute to Spring Break, co-ed Kelly (Nicola Baron) is waylaid by Texas' most underhand, and underdressed, outlaws the Bikini Bandits. Stripped of her money, and her clothes, Kelly takes to dancing at a local bar to earn enough cash to pay her way back across country. But first she vows revenge upon the Bikini Bandits, by beating them at their own game.

"Bikini Stewardesses"

When young businesswoman Melissa (Jennifer Dempster) inherits her uncle's failing small-time airline, it seems nothing can save it from bankruptcy. A late night movie provides the answer, and Melissa tries outfitting her stewardesses in bikinis as the key to sex-cess. But trouble is brewing as a rival airline AirGlobal tries to shut them down. It's up to Melissa to trade her suit for a bikini, and make sure her passengers enjoy one wild ride.

"Bikini Stewardesses II: The Next Generation"

Fresh from graduation, Kelly (Nicola Baron) sets her sights on Bikini Airways as a job with fun possibilities. Buckle up and prepare to fly the very friendly skies, as Kelly and the other aspiring Bikini Stewardesses love, laugh and strip their way to hilarity at 30,000ft. But it's not just eager passengers the girls must deal with, as AirGlobal again tries to muscle in on the sexy action. Guest starring: Jennifer Dempster ("Bikini Stewardesses").

"Kristi Ducati's Bikini School"

Sexy superstar Kristi Ducati (herself) finds that running a modelling school is much harder than just being a model. When Kristi and her sexy students enter an international bikini modelling contest, with $500,000 prize money up for grabs, they'll stop at nothing to win. This is one beauty pageant that gets down to the bare essentials, but these girls give it all they've got for some very sexy fun.

"Supermodel Skinnydip Party"

Filmed on location in the Bahamas, this sensuous video takes six gorgeous supermodels and lets them loose in their natural habitat: buck naked. "Supermodel Skinnydip Party" lets you the viewer see what goes on- and what comes off- behind the scenes at an exotic photoshoot. It's your passport to paradise. Starring: Tammy Parks, Alison Lamont, Leslee Bremmer, Bunny, Angela Monroe and Busty Muffins.

"Undercover Cheerleaders"

Chaos threatens when supervillian Artemis Blarb ("Austin Powers 2"'s Verne Troyer) vows to destroy the 1999 Bikini Cheerleading Championships unless he is paid 1 million dollars! It's up to LA's hottest cop Patricia Cruz (TV's "Scenic Places" Britney Young in her movie debut) to suit up and strip down in the sexiest undercover operation you'll ever see. Will America's right to T&A be taken away by the forces of evil? Only Patricia and her crack team of cheerleading cuties can save the day.