Bikini Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers

Then Jessica was embracing him, rubbing her nearly bare pussy against his leg.

"Watch, Daddy," she said, her tongue teasing his own nipples before she drew away. Then, she pulled the tube covering her breasts away from her body and rotated it around her an eighth turn, centering the cutout over her left nipple.

With a flick of her fingers it snapped back against her, sending a delicious jiggle through both globes.

Robert's eyes widened, his smile deepening in approval. "Fuck yes," he murmured, and then his tongue was at her bare nipple, flicking it as he applied a good deal of suction with his parted lips. His daughter shivered against his ministrations, and he felt her hands rake through his hair.

He pulled back from the breast, his eyes meeting his daughter's own. Over the shoulder, Emilia was masturbating furiously to the sight. Wait, no. He corrected himself, as his eyes flickered to her. Both her hands were at her breasts, mashing them together under crisscrossing lines of thin material. It was Chris's hand that had found its way inside his mother's bottoms, bouncing in a steady rhythm against the scarlet bands as he pressed his erection against her ass.

Robert returned to his ministrations at his daughter's breast, though his right hand trailed down to her own pussy, his fingers slipping beneath the orange band hanging low above it. His left hand pressed against her bare back, and he felt goosebumps raise along her skin there.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned, barely pronouncing the words. His fingers had begun their work down south in earnest, feeling her liberally lubricate around them in response.

It was only a few short moments before her quivers graduated to violent shakes, as she experienced a loud orgasm. As she screamed out his name, he bit her nipple, pulling it away from her with his teeth, then letting it slip between them and snap back against her heaving chest.

Pulling back, and placing an arm around her shoulders to steady his still orgasming daughter, Robert straightened and turned about. He saw the few customers in the shop, and the cashier, standing around them cheering. The visitor was standing among them, though she kept her smiling silence.

They walked out of the shop that way, Jessica and Emilia not bothering to change out of their soaked bottoms, and Jessica proudly displaying her abused red breast. The cashier counted the Tannen family's loving display as payment enough for the merchandise.

They drove straight home, stopping only when a police officer pulled them over after Robert's daughter proudly displayed to him her still-red bare breast pressed against the window glass. As the visitor devilishly whispered in the officer's ear, he opted to splatter his own cum across Jessica's heart-framed bare tit, afterwards letting them off with just a warning.

#

Robert opened up the grill to check the hot dogs, still in his swimsuit, as the girls emerged from the house.

Chris whooped as they rolled their hips with every step, still wearing the newly-purchased bikinis, though Robert noticed his wife had adjusted the straps covering her tits so her nipples poked through. He pinched one as she walked by, and she leaned in to kiss his neck in response, then pulled away to join her son as he lounged under the setting sun.

Robert turned the hot dogs on the grill, noting that most were almost ready. He communicated this to his family as Jessica slid next to him, her arms wrapping around his midsection as she leaned into him. He looked down, noticing her heart cutout had jumped to reveal the other breast, as yet unmarred by his abuse.

He would gladly remedy that state of affairs.

He closed the lid of the grill, turning the burners down so the hot dogs were kept warm without burning. The visitor lifted it as his daughter pulled him away, pulling a dog from the grill and wrapping it in a bun.

He looked over to his wife, who was currently straddling his son as she pulled out his cock. Both men had not cum since that morning, and he could see his son's full balls bouncing between his legs as his wife teased the cockhead.

His balls were similarly full, and he longed to empty them into his daughter.

Jessica seemed to be on the same wavelength. She picked a bare grassy area to lie down in, spreading her legs and presenting her pussy, still covered by the slight orange fabric. The sight maddened Robert, who knelt before her quivering form and hooked two thumbs under the waistline of her bottoms. Then, with a powerful tear, he rent the new bottoms in half, the rip travelling directly through the cloth covering her perfect cunt. He let the remains of her bottoms fall against her legs, and dropped his own swimsuit to his ankles.

The display had garnered a gasp from Jessica, whose breasts were rising and falling in anticipation. Robert stroked his cock a few times, then dropped into a push-up position, his cock slapping directly against her clit, which drew from her to jolt.

He spread his own legs, then, pushing his cock finally into her waiting pussy as her hands balled into fists, quivering under her chin. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out, as he pushed into her, ploughing her in full.

His hands grabbed fistfuls of grass as her pussy massaged his rapidly accelerating cock. He pulled his right hand over to cover her bared breast, and she reached down to pull the left side of her top down to expose her still-raw left tit. Their lips were both parted, breathing heavily against each other.

Then, a determined look igniting in her eyes, Jessica threw her arms around her father's neck, lifting up and pressing her lips against his own. Their tongues met, and as this caused him to only quicken his already rough pace, her teeth clamped down on his lower lip, drawing blood.

They were now both moaning into each others' throats. Or screaming. It was hard to tell. The tightening of her thighs against Robert's waist signalled her orgasm was near, and his was not too far off either. The first spasm that tore through her pussy nearly sent him over the edge simultaneously. Nearly. He pulled his bleeding lip from between her teeth, his eyes never leaving her.

Her petite naked shoulders shook under her splayed red hair, as she broke eye contact first, rolling them up into her head as the orgasm continued to race through her. Then, she rolled out from under Robert, his cock dislodging from her pussy with a wet pop. She was on her feet, racing toward the grill, and she returned within seconds with a bunned hot dog in her hand.

Robert had transitioned to pistoning his fist from cockhead to base in the meantime, standing on unsteady feet. His daughter knelt before him, pressing her lips against his head as she held the hot dog underneath her chin. She was smiling brazenly, her eyes widening as she sensed his cum building in him.

Robert exploded against her lips, spraying cum over her face. Jessica only broadened her smile as she saw the pleasure glaze his eyes. She pulled back, letting his cum coat the perfectly grilled hot dog, as her father's knees nearly gave under him.

Then, as the last of his cum was coaxed onto her dog, she stood up and bit into it, savoring the salty condiment as more cum dripped down her chin. Robert, overcome with amorous feeling, embraced his daughter.

Behind him, he saw Chris bent over his wife, slowly pressing his dick into her now bare ass, as she groaned.

The visitor sat on the picnic table, calmly observing this whole display as she finished her hot dog. She smiled, liking what she saw.

#

The visitor was no longer there when the Tannen's woke up the following Monday. It was no matter, however; new bikinis were obtained, and just as soon destroyed. The family settled into a loving stay-cation for the summer, Robert spending his nights in his daughter's bed, as Emilia soon found herself waking up beside her son each morning.

They went through hundreds of bikinis over the course of that summer, with not a dollar spent on a single one.

Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers
12