Bikini Babes & the Nude BBW Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits were bouncing around, so I put my weight onto my elbows and reached up to massage her soft, jiggling mounds. "Suck on it," she said between heavy breaths. I pulled one tit to my mouth and rolled my tongue over her big, dark nipple. It hardened and I took it between my teeth, biting down just a little bit. Dot moaned with pleasure. "Yes, yes..." she gasped.

I glanced up and made eye contact with an older couple who was walking by us. The way my bare ass was rising and falling, there was no question that I was penetrating Dot. We were so busted. The woman just smiled and they kept walking, but turned back several times to watch us fuck unashamedly in the open as they continued down the beach. I turned to see my three work companions standing motionless as they watched me fuck the nude BBW under me. The more attention we got, the more erotic it felt. "We're beginning to cause a scene," I whispered to Dot. She opened her eyes and looked around. Our fevered copulation continued unabated as she assessed our surroundings.

"Everybody's watching us," she said. "I like being naughty like this," she continued in a breathy voice. "I wasn't sure how I would actually feel, but this really does turn me on." I continued pounding her hot pussy. To my surprise, she lifted her legs and spread them as wide as possible. "Oh yes, look at me! I'm a sex goddess! A fucking sex goddess!" she said rather loudly. "Fuck me! FUCK ME SO HARD!" She was almost screaming. I didn't know if she was lost in the moment or deliberately calling attention to our exhibitionistic sex show. I really didn't care; either way, it was very exciting. I started slamming my dick into her faster. Dot's hand went to her crotch and she began vigorously moving her clit in circles. "Ooooh...oooohhh..." she purred. A minute later, I felt my newfound friend's vaginal opening begin to close in around my shaft. "Ah-ah-ah-OOOHHH!" she exclaimed. I felt her body tighten and her inner walls spasm. There is nothing so exquisite as being inside a woman as she orgasms, and the feeling sent me over the edge. A moment later I was on the verge of cumming myself. "I'm gonna shoot..." I told her, "Where do you want it?"

"All over me," she said. "Cum all over me."

I pulled out of her slowly, enjoying the last sensations of her quivering pussy around my cock, then rose to my knees. I stared at the heaving expanse of soft, tanned, beautiful, totally uncovered skin before me. A couple of quick strokes with my hand were all it took to lose my jizz. As I enjoyed some long, satisfying spasms of my own, my cum went all over her torso, landing in gobs and streaks from her cleavage to her waist. Drops trickled slowly down her sides and pooled in her belly button. When my orgasm subsided, I fell onto the blanket beside my unexpected lover, closed my eyes, and sighed.

"That was so cool..." Dot said dreamily. "Much better than a fantasy." A second later, I heard her giggle. I opened my eyes and looked over to see a nude man standing about 15 feet from us, jacking off. Dot blatantly spread her legs in his direction, giving him a clear view of her pussy. She began massaging her lips and opening. The man kept staring intently until he wordlessly ejaculated onto the sand. He then turned and walked away down the beach.

I looked the other way to see Eddie setting up a tripod, which was usually my job. "I better get back to work," I said.

She nodded. "Yeah, I think I'll go for a swim and wash off."

"Would you be willing to do this again sometime?" I asked. "I'd like to see you again."

"I think I would, too. This reality thing is pretty awesome."

"How about coming to our beach house for dinner this evening? It's the big gray three-story over there."

"What time?"

"Whenever. We'll be shooting until sunset, so any time after that. Perhaps a little after dusk?"

"Sounds great," she smiled.

I got up and walked back to the crew, my dick still dripping of cum. "Right...Well," I said, looking each of them straight in the eye in turn. "I think I'm ready to get back to work now," I said calmly.

12