Bikini Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers

Liz was possessed with her own lust and crawled up between Dawn and Heidi pressing her aching titties into Heidi's now inflamed breasts, kissing her madly and letting Heidi taste her own feminine fragrance on Liz's lips and face. Liz was so hot and horny and needing reciprocation that she crawled up over Heidi with her knees on either side of her head and sunk her own inflamed, sopping feminine crease on to Heidi's astonished but soon to be eager face and tongue. Liz ground her dripping pussy into Heidi's face as Heidi discovered the previously unknown pleasure of tasting and pleasing another girl. As she tasted for the first time the heady, sweet-scented essence of Liz's femininity she also reached up to feel Liz's soft breasts as Liz took Heidi's hands and helped Heidi to fondle her own breasts as Liz squirmed her pussy all over Heidi's face.

Dawn was possessed and horny too and as Liz and Heidi were locked twat to face, Dawn slid between Heidi's legs to taste the newness of different girl's femininity. Heidi's freshly eaten slit was damp and still tingling from her first girl induced orgasm and when Dawn's impatient mouth and tongue slid into her inflamed labium she flew into a raging orgasm again. Squirming and writhing in ecstasy this next round of orgasmic pleasure urged her tongue deeper up into Liz's steaming wetness producing a chain reaction of explosive Sapphic cum eruptions.

The twin sensation of lapping pussy and having her own pussy lapped at for a second time was spine-tingling as Liz continued to unrelentingly leak pleasure all over Heidi's face. As the orgasm subsided it was only Dawn who had not cum yet and she was sill in her damp silky panties. Liz and Dawn pawed at her breasts and fingered her through her panties, jacking on her clit with fanatical rasping and chafing along her pantied wetness.

Dawn whimpered and moaned her orgasmic cries, as Heidi was amazed at the intensity of her newfound sexual endeavor. Dawn pulled her panties off and in one last moment of yearning let Heidi taste again the sweet fundamental nature of another girl's femininity. Dawn set down her moistness close to Heidi's face who let lick a few tentative stabs at the fragrant crease before wholeheartedly devouring Dawn's pussy in one last hungry frenzy of lesbian lust. Dawn shook and quaked at the ravishing tongue-lashing and came all over Heidi's face as Liz kissed Dawn and fondled her titties. Finally after this endless and fairly unplanned girl on girl threesome, the beauties collected themselves and began a subdued, but glowing 3-girl shower.

From this point on Heidi transformed from a lovelorn, reclusive, demur girl to a ravishing blond vixen that all the guys were after. She forgot about her old boyfriend finally and moved on. On more than one occasion she would spend the night with either Dawn or Liz and she shed her inhibitions as quickly as her clothes and would spend the night in the great pleasure of naked girl on girl lovemaking.

One evening I was in my room when I heard my sisters and their friends come barreling up the stairs to the girls rooms. Mom wasn't home and the girls had been drinking a bit & were probably a bit high too. I knew it was best to leave them alone and just bid my time in my room trying to ignore the noise and contemplating turning out the lights and going to bed to masturbate in a pair of stolen panties.

As I was rummaging in my secret stash of my sisters frilly under things I heard the door start to open and I quickly tried to hide my activities. In walked Heidi and oh my goodness, did she ever look hot! She looked like a rock goddess from the 80's with black stockings on and a black leather miniskirt. She had on a shear long sleeve top with a black leather vest, studded black leather bracelets and a black velvet choker. Her blond hair was teased & wild & I don't think I've ever seen a foxier chick in my life.

I could smell a bit of alcohol on her breath as she started talking to me:

"So is it true you are gay and wear your sisters' panties" she giggled. I stammered and was a bit embarrassed, not knowing what to say and still stunned by her ravishing magnificence.

"Come on" she said. "I think its wild. Why don't you put some panties on & let me see you". I was flabbergasted & embarrassed but totally turned on by her & the whole kinkiness of the situation. After a little more coaxing she got me to put on a pair of panties and she pushed me up against my door to close it and she started feeling my cock I stood there in only my panties. My cock grew so fucking hard as she played with me.

Heidi stopped for a sec and opened up her vest. Her lovely little titties showed through her shear black top and she lifted my hand to feel her titties -oh were they ever soft and exquisite with pointy little nipples. She zipped down her miniskirt and it fell to the floor and she kicked it aside. She took my other hand and put it between her legs, placing my finger along her crease, which was sheathed in a pair of shear black panties.

We then began jacking on each other and I fondled her titties as my cock leaked pre-cum to her feminine touch. I began to slip my finger inside her panties to feel her pussy but as I did it she slapped my hand hard and said "only touch from the outside". We kissed a bit and the whole kinky scene was so fucking horny and unexpected that I was in shock to be naked in my fem panties and playing with such a fine ass horny little bitch like Heidi. She moaned at my fingering of her panty covered clit and she bit my ear hard as I fondled her titties through her shear top. She whimpered and seemed to be cumming as I fingered her firmly and she rolled her eyes back and was breathing very heavy.

As I continued to rub her pussy though her panties she pulled harder and faster on my cock with her soft feminine hand. She jacked me off faster with her soft hand when my cock spasmed and began to spew cum all over her hand. She stood back a bit so I wouldn't mess cum on her clothes and she jacked me off as I shuddered and quivered. I was a mess of cum on her hand and my panties and over the floor. She wiped her cum soaked hand over my nipples and lifted it to my face for me to lick a few drops of my own cum off as she giggled. She wiped the rest of the cum off on the panties covering my ass and as I moved my hands and began to feel her fine little round ass.

I copped a feel of her lovely silky soft round panty-covered ass. She let me continue for a while when she slapped my hand again and said, "that's enough for you, Liz's queer little brother". She bit her lip seductively and left nearly as fast as she had entered, leaving me in shock over the incident and shaking at being tossed like that by such a hot fucking little hottie babe. I fell into bed wearing the panties still. I finally fell asleep, but woke up and jacked off remembering the kinky little scene with Heidi and me in the panties as she jacked me off as she let me feel her up.

Heidi seemed too really enjoy her kinky little game she played with me that night and she came on to me again in the same manner one day when her and my sisters were going to the beach with my mom. Leaving on an errand and to pick up Karen, Heidi offered to stay at the house and wait. She slipped into my room wearing shorts and a button down shirt over her bikini. She shed her shirt and unsnapped her shorts letting them fall to the floor.

Fuck she was hot in her skimpy yellow string bikini and she told me we had to be quick and to get some panties on. My cock grew so hard seeing her there with her blond hair cascading down her shoulders and her firm little titties pressed against her bikini and nearly falling out of it and her tiny waist and defined hips barley held the string bottoms on. I pulled a pair of my favorite panties on as she fondled my cock through them.

Heidi smiled as I reached up to touch her titties. I groped them through her top for a bit as she played with my cock. She undid her top and her soft titties looked and felt fantastic. I leaned into them to taste their precious feminine flavor and she threw her head back as I kissed, licked and sucked on her sweet little breasts. We stood there a bit and as I kissed and nuzzled her fantastic titties I reached behind and started feeling her sweet round little ass. I copped a luscious feel of that hot little ass and my cock grew hard in the silky sting bikini panties I had on.

She threw me on my bed and started to rub her magnificent titties all over my panty-sheathed cock. She tittie fucked me like that for a bit and then rose over me as I reached up to play with her titties some more. Heidi took one of my hands and placed it on her bikini-clad pussy. I fingered it firmly through the thin fabric and was surprised when she undid the ties at the sides and it fell off, leaving her completely naked hovering over me.

Rising up over my face she planted her well-trimmed bush in my face, sinking the sweet smelling pussy onto my willing tongue. I plunged my tongue all along and deep into her moist slit and she writhed in pleasure as she rode my face. Fuck, that was the tastiest pussy I had ever tasted and the pure gratification of licking the horny cunt of such a little hottie made my cock swell in the silky panties I had on. I played with her lovely titties as I ate her out and Heidi moaned and whimpered her delight all over my face, cumming in short bursts.

My face was all wet and covered in fresh smelling pussy juices as she climbed off my face and draped her soft titties over my hard cock, pulling the panties down a bit to feel the naked ecstasy of flesh on flesh, hard aching cock on soft tender titties. As she tittie fucked me from above with her soft titties and perky hard nipples I humped my throbbing cock up against the warm flesh of her titties. Heidi fucked my cock with her hot little titties but I could take no more. I began to cum all over her titties as she rubbed them into my cock and huge jets of thick, warm jizz spewed onto her charming breasts. Her titties were coated with my sticky warm jizz and Heidi smiled, moved her face over my cock for a quick suck on the cum coated rod.

She wiped herself off with my sheets and then got off gathering her bikini and hurrying to get it back on and dressed just as we heard a car pull up. She was dressed and composed in a flash and slipped out of my room liked nothing ever happened before the others got into the house. My face stank pleasantly of pussy and I jacked off a couple of times in the panties when they were all at the beach.

My horniness never seemed to wane and one summer afternoon when everyone was gone I was in Amy's room raiding her panty drawer. I glanced out the window as I was naked and pulling on a pair of silky string bikini panties. I caught a glimpse of our neighbor next door, Sandi. She was on her patio sunbathing & I just had to take a better look. I got some binoculars to check her out. For an older, divorced lady in her mid thirties she was really quite fine. My mom made me volunteer to mow her lawn and I'd seen her in shorts and a bikini top a few times when she would pay me but not like she was out on her patio. I stroked on my aching cock as I spied on Sandi.

She was lying on her stomach with her top undone and I had a fantastic view of her naked back and fine little ass in a faded orange string bikini that tied at the sides. When she propped up on her elbows to light a cigarette and take a sip of tea I got a little view of her bare titties & nipples. I guess I never paid that much attention to how fine she really was. Seeing her nearly naked bod in the hot bikini was too much for me. When she rolled over on her back & draped the skimpy top over her lovely little breasts I jacked faster on my cock. Her stomach was taut & flat & tanned and her hipbones stuck out seductively against the tight, faded bikini bottoms. I could make out the crease of her pussy straining against the tight bikini when the whole erotic scene made me cum furiously all over Amy's panties.

I never really had a chance after that to catch her sunbathing like that again while no one was home. A dream came true though when my mom again volunteered me to watch her house and cat and water her houseplants while Sandi was on vacation out of town for 2 weeks. Talk about a kid in a candy store, her panty & lingerie drawers were the first place I headed when I was able to go over to her house alone. I was rock hard as I rifled through her amazing collection of frilly finery. I found a pair of the most fantastic sheer powder blue string bikini panties and jacked off in them as I lay on the floor of her bedroom and watched myself in the full mirrors on her closet doors.

I would put on her stockings and a garter belt with silky panties and a camisole and be hard as steel as I sat at her vanity and put on make up. I soiled with my cum more than a few of her panties and lingerie and had to wash them. Some days when I knew I could spend a few hours there I would dress up in her panties and walk around her house, jacking off 2 or 3 times till my dick was sore but ever so horny. I found some of her swimsuits and jacked off in her bathroom in them, wearing both the string bikini bottom and the string top – I thought I look pretty good in them.

On the day before she was to return I was mowing her lawn and almost done when a neighbor, Mike, walked down the alley. We talked a bit and he commented what a hot lady Sandi was. Mike always struck me as a bit different so I took a chance and asked him if he wanted to see her lingerie collection. His face lit up and he replied "sure"! I put the lawn mower away & we trooped into the house wearing only our cutoffs & tee shirts. I opened Sandi's panty drawer and pulled out a few of my favorites. Mike was entranced with all the sexy items and I took off my shirt.

We were both very hard in our shorts as I let my shorts fall to the floor and I stood there in front of Mike naked with my boner sticky out hard. I said "check this out, it feels so good," as I pulled on a pair of silky white satin panties with a small pink bow in front. Mike slowly peeled off his shirt as I handed him a pair of pink stretch mesh panties and said "here". He pulled off his shorts and his hard cock jutted out. My dick felt so good in Sandi's panties and the whole scene was strangely erotic and electrically stimulating. As Mike pulled the panties over his raging hard cock we glanced into each other's eyes & I reached over to feel his cock in the soft panties. He shuddered as I rubbed his cock against the feminine material and he lost any inhibition and reached over and felt my cock in the satin panties. We fondled each other's cock for a while as the stimulation was as exciting as either of us ever could remember.

Slowly we moved closer to hug and feel each other's bodies as our panty clad cocks touched. I felt his ass in them as we joined closer and started to kiss. Mike hesitated not in the least and we made out standing there in Sandi's bedroom like we were meant to be lovers. We kissed & moaned & nuzzled faces together in ravenous passion and felt up each other's cock and ass through the panties. I slid to my knees and pulled Mikes panties down. His cock was beautiful and oh so hard as I slipped it hungrily in my mouth. Mike moaned his pleasure at my actions and began to pump it involuntarily deeper into my mouth.

I went mad with cock sucking lust and sucked and licked and tasted his horny pole, rubbing it all over my face before returning it to my warm, wet mouth. Mike started to face fuck my mouth with his cock and he held onto to my head with both hands as he pumped it frantically into my mouth. His stimulation at the whole naughty, forbidden escapade in the thirty three year old woman's bedroom was too much for him and he started to cum in my mouth. He moaned and huffed and fucked my face faster as his tasty cum jetted into my eager mouth.

I lapped up his nasty, sticky warm cum as I lip locked my mouth over his hard penis and gave it long loving strokes. In his pleasure at being sucked off by another guy so unexpectedly Mike's knees buckled a bit and he fell towards the bed. With his panties around his knees I continued to suck him off and then lick clean his tasty cock & balls. Spreading his legs wide open I inserted my tongue up his tight little hole to which he squirmed & moaned to the stimulation. After rimming him for quite some time I climbed up into his arms and we kissed wildly as he played with my throbbing cock through the satin, silky panties.

I pulled him up off the bed and held him from behind rubbing my panty clad cock along his buns as I kissed his neck and back as we watched each other in the full length mirrors. His ass felt so good on my cock as I slid my panties down a bit and pressed in between his boyish cheeks. My cock throbbed and I reached over to the vanity for some cold cream and dabbed a bit on my finger and pressed it gently into his tight hole. Mike moaned and I could tell he liked what I was doing as I pressed my dick firmly into his tight ass. He humped his ass back to meet my thrusts and as I was about half way in we fell to the edge of the bed. With his knees on the bed I fucked him doggy style in slow and firm thrusts at first and then I fucked him faster and faster.

We were both breathing heavy and making groaning and huffing noises and I was so horny and excited and fucked his ass faster till I began to cum in a few hard, long spurts. I said "Oh, fuck yeah"! as I humped eagerly into him and the satin panties riding just below my ass. We stayed joined for a bit and fell together on the bed. We were huffing and sweating and exhausted but elated at our horny little gay sex romp. As my cock slid out of his ass we were holding each other and kissing lightly when we noticed something. Oh fuck! We could smell the aroma of a cigarette and here the faint sounds of the television. Shit! Sandi must have come home a day early!

We quickly removed the panties and flung them and all the other lingerie we had been perusing and playing with hurriedly back into the drawer. Pulling our shorts and tee shirts on we decided to just run out the front door no matter what she said or if she saw us. We knew she had to know. We blazed out the door and around the side of the garage to grab our shoes and took off. We were both scared shitless about what would happen if anyone found out that it took away from the fact that we had just had such a hot fucking time getting it on with each other.

The next morning I was on pins and needles worried about Sandi telling my mom when the phone rang. My mom answered it and I listened intently to see who it was and what they might be saying. I was relieved when she handed me the phone and said "Mike?" I went upstairs to talk to Mike and he invited me over to his house. He was alone with his parents at work and his sister gone. We went up to his room and he told me how much he enjoyed our encounter the day before as we started to kiss and get hard in our cutoffs. I asked him if we could go into his sister's room and he smiled. She was pretty hot but more of a hippie chick so she didn't hang around with my sisters. We looked for her panty drawer and when we found it our cocks raged hard in our shorts as we picked out a silky pair of panties to bring back to Mikes room.

We took our clothes off and pulled the panties up in to place over our cocks. We stood there and fondled each other's cocks gently through the silky panties and began to kiss. As we rubbed our cocks together and kissed we slid onto his bed to renew our lovemaking. We were a rush of kissing, nuzzling, sniffing, rubbing and caressing each other. It was as if the world stopped at ten in the morning and we were in our own private, secret horny little world. Mike pulled my panties down a bit and took my cock in his face as I lay on the bed. I sighed as I felt his mouth and tongue touch my cock. He went crazy tasting and licking my penis and I held onto his head as made love to my cock with his mouth.

jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers