Bikini Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
405 Followers

I humped up into his face but I wanted to suck him off too. I pulled him around and put his horny cock in my mouth as we began a hot gay 69. We were sucking and slurping and smacking our mouths on each other's cocks, pulling off in long horny sucks before going back down plunging the cocks in & out of our mouths. It was so hot to be at his house alone in his sister's panties and naked on his bed having sex with a good-looking guy like Mike.

I came first into his mouth as he hungrily licked and sucked down my cum. My cock felt so good in his mouth and after a while of him sucking and licking on my cock and me doing the same to him his cock blasted out a couple of huge jolts of cum into my mouth. I took his load loving the taste of his cock and his cum. As we finished the astonishing twin blowjob we fell into each other's arms to nuzzle and contemplate the rush of the last two days.

We held on to each other and kind of dozed off a bit. After a while we went downstairs wearing only the silky panties and got a snack and a drink. As we made our way back upstairs I played with his ass through the panties and we went to his room and closed the door. I asked him if he had any mags and he pulled out a few Playboys and other girlie mags that every guy has and loves. We looked through at all the hot naked and lingerie clad babes and got hard again in our panties. Soon we had each other's cocks in our hands and were jacking each other off. We pulled firm and fast on each other's cocks and it felt incredible to have his hands on my cock, as I know he loved my hand on his cock.

After a few minutes of fisting each other we were breathing heavy and my cum started to shoot out over Mike's hand and onto him and his cock. As he saw me cum on him and felt the warm sticky spooge shoot onto his cock and stomach, his cock blasted out huge ropes of cum all over me. We fisted faster to get the last few drops out and then fell back in astonished pleasure of our gay activities. We wiped each other off and I went home.

All the rest of the week I was horny about getting it on with Mike but trembling inside that Sandi would tell mom about finding us having sex in her house. On Saturday the phone rang in the afternoon and my mom was on it for a long time, but as I kept my ears perked for signs of whom it might be and what was being said the conversation was generally cheery and nothing seemed to indicate that it was about being caught. When mom hung up and came to talk to me I felt a pang of terror as she said, "That was Sandi." It felt like my breath stopped but when my mom continued, "the girls and I are going to aunt Patti's and won't be back till late. Sandi was wondering if you were going to mow today"? I felt relieved that nothing had been said but scared to have to face Sandi.

As I finished mowing and was putting away the mower in the garage Sandi asked me to come in to pay me. Since that day I jacked off watching her sunbathe she seemed to grow in her mystical beauty to me and for someone my age about 18, a beautiful woman in her thirties was intimidating yet ultimately sultry and powerfully desirable. I had seen her in cutoffs and shorts with a bikini top or halter top on but today she was wearing only that faded orange string bikini swimsuit that I saw her sunbathe in and that I jacked off in a few times while she was gone. She looked at me matter of factly with no emotion and asked me if I wanted a soda. As she walked by me to the fridge her ravishing feminine beauty unsettled my senses. She was a lot hotter than I ever imagined. Everything about Sandi reeked of beauty, womanhood, femininity and sex. I could smell suntan lotion and faint traces of perfume along with the scent of tobacco and a little indication of alcohol as I saw a half full wine glass on the table.

Sandi reached into the fridge as I gazed at her slender shapely legs and fine tight little ass in the skimpy string bikini bottoms, tied in bows at her hips. Her back was soft and her narrow shoulders and prominent shoulder blades caught my eye and her arms were slender and lithe, but toned perfectly. I tried not to stare at her as she turned around and handed me the soda. It was very difficult not to, however. From the front everything about her was breathtaking. The faded bikini bottoms tied at the hips clung to her hipbones as they jutted out seductively from the faded fabric. Her waist was tiny and her diminutive navel coupled with her taut flat stomach was stunning. Her skin was tanned and appeared buttery velvet soft as I gazed but tried not to stare at her astonishing body.

The bikini bottoms formed a perfect triangle between her legs and I would think that if I looked harder or if they were a smidgen lower I would see some of her pubic hair, but I tried not to stare. Her hair was an otherworldly color of strawberry blond and it framed her still cute and freckled face with its tiny nose and slender lips as it hung down on her shoulders. What I really had trouble from staring at was her lovely little breasts. The string bikini top was tiny and separated her breasts as they hung there in the faded top. They shook and wiggled a bit when she moved or talked and they just barely hung in there looking like tender pears about to fall out. Again, I tried not to stare but I was sure if she made another movement her nipples that were poking against the fabric would simply pop out into plain view.

I stood against one counter top in her kitchen and Sandi stood opposite me against the other counter. This whole scene dazed me and with the combination of her bikini clad body and its marvelous scents I was sure that her feminine pheromones too wafted among the captivating fragrance of her body I barely heard her speak "I had no idea you were gay" she said. I replied that I wasn't gay.

She looked at me quizzically and remarked:

"You have sex with another guy in my bedroom wearing my lingerie and that's not gay?"

I was terrified and tried haltingly the best I could to explain to her about being raised around so many girls and not having a father and that I felt so feminine at times and loved all things feminine that I was confused that I felt like a girl at times and the being with guys was exciting and made me feel feminine. "Does that make any sense?" I asked myself. I went on that I loved women and women's bodies and naked girls and that I guessed I was really confused about it all. Sandi saw a scrap of paper on the floor and reached down slowly to pick it up. She lingered a bit seductively as she brought it up and as her breasts hung down in her bikini top I caught a glimpse of her nipples, pausing there I'm sure, knowing that I was staring at them.

She asked me about girls and I told her about how beautiful Dawn and Heidi were. She looked at me attentively and asked "I'm sure you find me attractive then. Do you?" I was searching for words to tell her "Yes! Yes! Yes! You are beautiful, you are a goddess" when she reached her hands behind her and untied her bikini top and it fell to the floor. Her wonderful little titties stared at me in their absolute feminine splendor. Fuck, she looked hot there topless and beautiful in front of me. My cock grew hard in my shorts as she walked next to me and stood there.

She was so close and so beautiful that I was at loss as to what was happening. She could sense this and she said "touch them if you like". I slowly lifted my hands to her titties and trembled as I felt the soft female flesh of the magnificent tender treats touch my hands. I hesitantly rubbed and fondled the soft gorgeous breasts when Sandi came on to me and started kissing me fiercely. She attacked my mouth with her tongue and I had never felt so much passion from another female in my life. I was shaking as she broke the kiss and led me to her bedroom.

Sandi led me to her bathroom and told me to disrobe. As I was taking off my clothes she started a bath. I was still trembling, as I stood there naked in front of such a beautiful woman. Sandi didn't say too much, only whispering that I really did look a lot like my sisters and that she was going to make me up. As the sudsy bath filled she pulled on my cock and lifted my hands to feel her breasts again. I felt her up as she jacked on my cock. Pulling one of my hands down she placed it on her crease between her legs and I rubbed her pussy through her bikini bottoms. We were both getting worked up when she broke away and said, "bath time, dear". Falling to her knees she engulfed my cock in her mouth in one swift movement and then got up and led me to the soapy water.

Kneeling by the tub she pulled out a razor and lifted my arm. After soaping it with shaving cream she began to gentle shave my pits, one arm at a time. Upon finishing she lifted a leg, soaped it up and began to shave it in long even strokes. By the time she had finished my legs I had lost my erection in the warm soapy water and she had me stand in the tub. Lovingly she razor cut my pubes short and shaved my balls with great attention. Sandi got me a robe and a towel and took me to her vanity.

Sitting there she applied a delicate application of make-up – mascara, light blue eye shadow, light pink lip-gloss and a touch of rouge. As she was applying the makeup she leaned into me with her magnificent little titties right in my face. Sandi brought one and then the other to my lips and I tasted the divine fruit of her feminine being. They tasted soft and sweet as I nibbled on them and savored their incredible essence.

Fuck was I getting horny by this transformation and when she was done she had me stand and take off my robe. She dusted me in powder and led me to her lingerie drawers. We picked out a pure white garter belt with white stockings and matching shear white bikini panties and a tiny white lace demi-bra. After she helped me put it all on she led me in front of her mirrored closet doors to inspect her handiwork. The stockings felt so silken smooth on my newly shaved legs as my cock quivered hard in the sleek panties. She whispered I looked so hot even a guy would want to screw me, and I think she knew.

My cock ached in the silky panties and was very aroused by being transformed into such a feminine creature by such an incredibly sultry woman, who was still only clad in the faded orange bikini bottoms. Sandi put one of my hands on her breasts again and I began to rub her clit through the thin fabric of her bikini bottom. I rubbed firmly on her pussy as I fondled her titties and I had never been so aroused by a sexual scene in my life. She put the string to her bikini bottom in my hand to infer that I undo it. I untied one & then the other and it fell to the floor revealing her petite & well-trimmed pussy and her delicate, fine round little ass. Sandi was all over me kissing and pressing her fantastic body into my fem laced attire.

She came up from behind as we watched ourselves in the mirrors and slipped her hands up under the lacy demi bra and pinched gently on my nipples as her warm, soft titties pressed into my back. I moaned and sighed as she tweaked a nipple with one hand and felt the hardness of my cock through the sleek panties with the other and pre-cum glistened and wetted a spot on the panties. Sandi pulled me to the floor and climbed over me with her knees on either side of my head.

Her fragrant pussy stared at me and she mounted my face pressing the sweetness of her femininity into my face. The aroma was enchanting as she ground her aching slit into my face as I tongued up to taste the fundamental nature of her womanhood. She squirmed and danced her pussy on my face and sank it firmer and firmer onto me as I reached up to play with her titties. Sandi punished me with her tasty cunt, telling me I've been a bad boy and asking herself why do men get so excited by her lingerie.

She was mumbling something about her ex-husband was the same way saying things like he played with himself in her panties and about his porn collection. Evidently she had found a treasure trove of his lesbian magazines and videos along with a bunch of TV/TS videos and bisexual guy things too. Her pussy nearly suffocated me as my cock was leaking pre-cum and dripping over my belly. Sandi humped her succulent slit harder into my mouth and started bucking & jumping and dancing on my face as she came and leaked her passionate orgasm all over my face.

She clamped her pussy hard down on my face firmly one last time as she whimpered and whined her toe-curling orgasm. She fell off me to collect her self as wheezed in short breaths as she clung to me on the plush carpet. Her hand found my cock and Sandi began to jack me off as we watched together in the mirror. We watched as this most beautiful, hot woman pulled on the panty-clad cock of a lovely, lingerie clothed teenage boy. The stimulation of this whole scene kept my cum not long inside and as she jacked me off lovingly the white cum began to spurt and blast out all over me. Cum surged out in warm wet waves over my stomach and her hand and it roped and splattered onto the panties and my chest and the little demi-bra.

Sandi gazed at me with a stunned look, apparently realizing what she had done or what the alcohol had led her to do. She had me clean up and got me on my way, giving me the cum soiled lingerie to take with me. I was kind of confused why she did that with me but I enjoyed it immensely and jacked off later that evening with the lingerie she gave me in my newly shaved legs.

A few days later I saw from the window Sandi, my sisters Amy & Liz and Dawn & Heidi on Sandi's back patio in swimsuits sunbathing. What a fucking hot sight! All those hot bods in skimpy bikinis lying there was too much. They were there quite a while and I got out the binoculars to scope it out as I jacked off in a pair of panties. I ogled the lovelies lying there, loving the sight of such an array of hotties, even my sisters were turning me on.

Amy, Liz, Dawn and Heidi were all spread lout on lounge chairs or on beach towels along with Sandi. Heidi & Sandi were on lounge chairs pointing in opposite directions but with their heads facing each other & actually fairly close. As they all sunbathed and chatted both Sandi & Heidi had their tops off as they lay on their stomachs sunning their backs. They were there quite a bit when Heidi rose up on her elbows to light a cigarette.

Sandi pulled one out too and Heidi reached across her chair to light Sandi's cigarette. As they started to smoke both of the topless, bikini clad hotties could notice their naked titties revealed to the other. Heidi was always a tad horny it seemed and she felt a shiver in her pussy as she gazed at Sandi's lovely naked breasts and felt even hornier knowing that the beautiful older Sandi was gazing at her young titties. The other girls were quiet and dozing as the heat of the sun beat down on the remarkable sight.

Heidi rolled over on her shoulder and cupped her chest in a bit so Sandi could have a full view of her titties but that it wouldn't appear too blatant. Sandi smiled seductively as she blew smoke from her cigarette and admired the little show Heidi was putting on for her. Following suit, Sandi rolled onto her side to give Heidi a similar view of her own titties. With her free hand Heidi pinched and pulled on one of her own nipples in a bit of erotic teasing. She then rubbed her own titties with the palm of her hand and then took a long drag on her cigarette. Sandi's titties looked divine as Heidi's little show made both females twinge and simmer in their pussies.

Glancing around to see what the other girls were doing Heidi then reached her hand over to Sandi. With the back of her hand she began to brush across Sandi's titties in a brazen display of longing and Sapphic expression. The touch of the younger girl upon her titties made Sandi shudder and she involuntarily pressed her chest toward Heidi's hand to receive the caress. Heidi turned her hand over and touched Sandi's titties with her palms and fingers when one of the other girls stirred and spoke:

"I think I have to go now," Liz said as Heidi retracted her hand and both Sandi and Heidi rolled back onto their stomachs as if nothing was going on.

The five lovelies then all roused and Heidi, Sandi and Dawn fastened their tops to begin packing up. I jacked off furiously and my cock felt so good as it exploded a mess of cum all over my hand & the panties & the floor. I came at the right time cause as I was cleaning up my cum they all got up to leave. Sandi and Heidi looked intently at each other with Sandi stating that she was doing something with her boyfriend Ryan that night and she best be getting going too.

Sandi walked towards her patio door as the other girls walked to the gate. As they were just about out Heidi said she'd be over in a sec, that she wanted to ask Sandi something. Knocking on the sliding glass door Heidi smiled at Sandi who smiled back and let her in. Sandi closed the blinds and in an instant the two bikini clad lovelies were holding each other at the hips and looking into each other's eyes.

Wearing only their skimpy bikinis a tender, but forceful and fiery kiss ensued as Heidi and Sandi joined in heated obsession. As they kissed their hands wandered upon each other's bodies and Sandi marveled at the feeling of Heidi's little round ass in her hands. Heidi untied Sandi's bikini top and picked up where she left off outside, fondling Sandi's splendid titties. Soon too Sandi had Heidi's top off and she was astonished at the feel of the hot blond vixen's titties in her hands.

The two topless hotties kissed and groped lovingly at each other's soft sweet breasts yet their pussies ached and it wasn't long before the each had a hand on the other's bikini sheathed slit and they jacked determinedly on the now moistened spot. They fell right there to the carpeted floor and began kissing, rubbing and feeling about each other's sultry bodies. Heidi got up over Sandi and draped her titties into the dazzling woman's face, who then hungrily licked and kissed the charming young breasts as they were thrust upon her.

Sandi and Heidi rolled around as the ties to their bikini bottoms were undone and they felt the exquisiteness of the other female's fully naked body. Heidi in turn tasted Sandi's fine titties as they fingered each other excitedly. Heidi knew she couldn't be too long to arouse any suspicions and their lovemaking picked up pace. Sandi rose up over Heidi with her knees on either side of her lovely blond head and sank her pussy into Heidi's face. Heidi licked greedy long licks with her tongue across Sandi's damp slit, who then ground it harder onto the younger woman's face as the stimulation excited her more & more. Sandi leaked her pleasure all over Heidi's face as Heidi reached up again to play with Sandi's titties.

Sandi came in whimpering twists at the prompting of Heidi's tongue and she got off for a sec to turn around. Now facing Heidi's slit she returned her pussy onto Heidi's face and dropped her own mouth between Heidi's legs. The aroma and scent of the young pussy was magnificent and Sandi tasted and licked the tender delicacy as this incredible Sapphic 69 intensified. They licked and lapped at each other's pussies for the longest time till they both quivered trembling in mind-blowing climaxes.

They kissed as they regrouped on the floor and Heidi got up to put her yellow bikini back on. She whispered "I want to see you again," to Sandi, now back in her bikini, as she felt Heidi's sweet little ass one more time.

"Come over tonight. I'll call off Ryan," Sandi spoke as her gay lust towards the hottie twenty year old blond Heidi consumed her desires too and the two planned a rendezvous that evening.

Heidi showed up at Sandi's house looking dazzling. She had on a short denim miniskirt and a flimsy, flowing black blouse. Sandi had on a pair of faded ragged jeans and a crisp white button down shirt, un-buttoned very revealingly and with no bra on underneath. She took Heidi by the hand and they got high on the couch with soft music playing. Heidi could see into Sandi's shirt every time Sandi bent over and the two of them held hands and looked intently into each other's eyes. They slid into a kiss as Heidi reached a hand into Sandi's shirt to feel her fantastic little titties as the kissed.

jakladd
jakladd
405 Followers