Bikini Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Josh replied. "I could get in alot of trouble for doing that." His erection was fit to burst, and he was sure she could feel it brushing against her body. If she did, she didn't say anything about it.

"Please," Nicola pleaded. "If you could do this favor for me, I could, yknow, do something for you..." she added a sly wink and a smirk. Josh nearly fell over himself. He dashed behind the counter to check on the computer. There was only one order for tomorrow. Curiously, it was marked both 'to be delivered' and 'customer to pick up'. "Where do you want it to go?" Josh asked. Nicola told him. Josh raised his eyebrows. "There? Really?"

"Yes, really," Nicola replied. Josh pecked at the keyboard, and announced, "It's done. I think your friend will be the one in for a surprise tomorrow."

"Now," said Nicola with a naughty smirk, as she sashayed toward Josh. "About that favor..." Josh turned to her, grinning broadly. Nicola ducked behind the counter, and proceeded to undo Josh's trousers. His cock, hot and eager, burst forth. Nicola ran her tongue over the tip, causing Josh to shiver with delight. Then she plunged in, taking his entire length down her throat, and commenced to suck him off.

Old Mrs. Glick was relieved to get to the bakery before it shut. She bustled in through the front door, seeing young Josh standing behind the counter. "Evening, Josh!" she called. "Bit of a last minute dash, but I did so want to get some treats for the grandkids when I see them Christmas Eve." Josh had the most extraordinary expression on his face, somewhere between pleasure and pain. He stared at Mrs. Glick in shock.

"Josh, are you alright? You look alittle green around the gills."

"I'm OK," he stammered. His mouth hung open, and his whole body twitched. Involuntary moans issued from his lips. Of course, Mrs. Glick couldn't see behind the counter the head bobbing up and down at Josh's crotch. Josh had never had a blowjob from anyone before, let alone a Hollywood starlet. His eyes rolled back into his head. Mrs. Glick jumped. Obviously, the poor boy was having an attack or something. To her horror, her threw back his head and screamed, "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." Then he toppled over.

Mrs. Glick scrambled for the phone. Josh needed a doctor! It was then that the brunette head rose from behind the counter. She turned to Mrs. Glick and gave a sheepish grin. "Um, that probably won't be necessary."

*********

Jimmy Harper had done OK for himself. A kid from the mean streets of Philly, he had stuck to what he did best- basketball- and made his mark in the world. Now he lived the good life in Beverly Hills. Nice house, great car. He had it all. Tomorrow he'd fly back home to Philadelphia, spend a quiet Christmas with his folks, but tonight Jimmy Harper was ready to party with his friends. The house throbbed to the music coming from the state-of-the-art home entertainment center that cost more than his old man ever saw in a year. Jimmy's friends were scattered around, each of them greeting him warmly as he made his way through the modest crowd to answer the door.

To Jimmy's surprise, it was a white girl. Hell, one damn fine white girl. He could see right through her t-shirt at the titties that almost strained to get out. Jimmy grinned. "Well, hello darling."

"Jimmy Harper?" she asked. Jimmy detected an Australian accent. "Yeah, that's me," he replied. "And what can I do for you, baby?" She smiled sweetly and offered her hand. "My name's Nicola. A mutual friend said you might be able to help me out with something." Jimmy took her hand, raised it to his lips, and kissed it gallantly. "Then you'd better come inside then," he replied. Nicola entered, and Jimmy paused at the door to check out that damn fine ass in one hell of a tight pair of jeans.

They made their way into the lounge. Jimmy's friends looked curiously at the girl as she entered the room. If Nicola was nervous at being the only white girl in a room full of black men she didn't show it. Jimmy turned to her, undressing her with his eyes. She was tall and elegant, Jimmy guessed a model or something. LA was crawling with them. Basketball-groupies, white chicks who wanted to taste some black dick. He'd heard the stories before and thought they were all just that, until this moment. "So what's this thing you want me to help you with?"

Nicola smiled. "I need you to do me a favor. There's something I need to get done, tomorrow." Her beautiful blue eyes looked at him with hope.

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, I got plans. Everybody's got plans."

"At least hear me out," she replied. "Please." Jimmy screwed up his face and let out a sigh. Suddenly, Nicola slipped her hands under her shirt and pulled it up over her head, baring her breasts.Free from their confinement, Nicola's boobs bobbed gently back and forth. She stood topless at the center of attention. "Now will you listen to me?" she asked.

Jimmy stroked his chin, and then burst out into a grin. "Baby," he said, "I think we should continue this discussion in my jacuzzi."

*********

Christmas Eve. Nude, Angela crouched in the darkness. It was a three-layer cake, large enough for a girl of her height (over 6ft) to jump out of, but cramped nevertheless. Even squatting down her head brushed against the inside top that she would, in a few minutes, burst out of.

Being inside the cake meant Angela had no idea what was going on outside. She could feel it being bumped and jiggled as it was delivered to its final destination. She silently swore at the incompetency of the morons who had to deliver her. Just like those two idiots at the bakery. Nineteen year old kids. They had baked the cake and had it ready for Angela when she arrived. The logistics of the operation meant that they had got to see her nude as she climbed inside the cake in the backroom of the bakery. She haughtily waved aside their attempts to help her in (and cop a feel), and looked disdainfully up at them as they put the lid on and sealed it with marzipan. From their leers Angela could only guess they'd never seen a naked woman before. But there had been something else about them, they'd been sniggering all morning. Now what was that about?

No matter. Angela dismissed it from her pretty mind. Her plan was going like clockwork. There wasn't a man alive who wouldn't like the little Christmas surprise she had planned for Mr. Carter. And when he got this cute little present, delivered to him at his office on Christmas Eve as he arrived to check the numbers, Mr. Carter would be so grateful he'd probably give Angela her own show. She smiled dreamily. Her own show. She wouldn't be vindictive against that Aussie bimbo that had got in her way so many times. There would be a part for her. Of course, she'd be doing all the degrading, sexual stuff that would make the ratings go through the roof and Angela rich. Yessir, this was going to be the best Christmas ever.

Her spell was broken by a thud that lurched her violently inside the cake. Again she cursed the delivery men under her breath. They'd pay. And Nicola. They'd all pay for daring to piss off Angela Monroe.

She had tried to keep track of the journey from the bakery to the TNA building in her head, but had quickly become confused. She was coasting now, on the little wheeled cart the cake was sitting on. Angela rubbed her hands with glee. She guessed she was heading through the corridors of the TNA building, bound for Mr. Carter's office. Suddenly the cake stopped moving. Angela could hear muffled voices outside. She flexed the cramped muscles in her lovely long legs and tensed herself to make her grand entrance. All she needed to do now was wait for the signal...

There is was. Three long thumps on the side of the cake. Angela smoothed down her hair, tweaked her nipples, and burst out of the top of the cake with a grin.

"Surpri-..."

It seemed the only person who was really surprised was Angela. Her grin vanished at the sight before her. She wasn't in Mr. Carter's office. She was in the locker room of the LA Lakers. And staring at her, grinning broadly, were the LA Lakers. Even though she didn't follow basketball, Angela could tell they were the LA Lakers because they wore their LA Lakers shirts. However, she couldn't help but notice they weren't wearing their LA Lakers shorts. Angela, naked except for a pair of high-heels, a sash that read "Merry Christmas", and a very shocked expression, was standing in a room surrounded by large, erect penises.

"Um, hi..." Angela stammered at last. Clearly, they were expecting her. "I think there's been some kind of mistake." The two men on either side of her grabbed her arms, and lifted her out of the cake, setting her down in the middle of the room. In one movement, Angela went from being the tallest person in the room to being the shortest. The cluster of large, expectant male bodies crowded around her. The naked starlet stepped back from a glistening cock that reared up before her, only to feel the unmistakeable slimy feel of another one brushing against her back. Angela smiled nervously at the men.

"I don't think so," the man before her said. "Ysee, at first we was pretty fucked off at Assistant Coach Harper for scheduling practice on Christmas Eve. But he told us that if we showed up, we'd get ourselves a nice little Christmas present. And sure enough, here you are." His grin was met with a shout of excitement from his team-mates. Angela opened her mouth to reply, but the two men either side of her seized her again, and carried her through the locker room. Powerless, Angela could do nothing to stop the sea of giant hands that freely groped her luscious, naked body. Her head spun. What had gone wrong? Why had she been delivered to the wrong place? And why were the LA Lakers expecting her?

Angela was heaved face down onto a table. The two men either side of her continued to hold her arms, while two others seized her legs and spread them apart like a turkey wishbone. Who could've done this? She'd told no-one, except Dizzy, and she had enough trouble getting a t-shirt on, let alone set something like this up. In a flash, Angela realised it could only be one person: Nicola. That bitch had found out and was ruining her plan to give Mr. Carter the best Christmas present ever.

Angela let out a squeak as something wet and slimy brushed against her pussy lips. It was only someone applying a lubricant, but it was a taste of what was to come. Angela sighed, realising the only thing to do was go along for the ride and enjoy it as best she could. It wasn't like she'd never pulled a train before. Ironically, she'd even had this very same sexual fantasy before. And how many girls can honestly say they've gang fucked the LA Lakers?

Angela smiled nervously up at the player standing before her, his cock waving inches from her helpless little mouth. She'd give it one more shot. "The thing is, I really need to be someplace else. If you gentlemen would help me on my way, I would be more than happy to come back sometime and- ulp!" The eager member slipped between her lips, pushing its way into her mouth. Almost instantaneously, a second plunged into her cunt with a noisy slurp. As Angela felt two more cocks slip into her delicate hands, she briefly felt a burst of anger at Nicola. Somehow, sometime, that little Aussie slut would pay for this.

*********

Nicola was having a wonderful Christmas Eve. It was a warm night in LA, reminding her of Christmas back home. It had been a good year for the sexy young model from Melbourne. She'd only arrived in Hollywood a few months ago, and had already made quite an impression on Tinsel Town. Alone, but in the mood for celebration, Nicola had decided to take herself out for dinner. She had succeeded in getting herself a little drunk, and had managed to even cop of feel of herself in that taxi ride home.

Nicola had then proceeded to invite herself in for a nightcap. Somehow, she'd managed to convince herself to slip into the hottub- without her trademark bikini- and with the aid of a glass of chilled champagne and a book entitled "Erotic Fiction by Hecate" was well on the way to getting to third base with herself.

"Why, Miss Baron," Nicola giggled to herself as she slipped two fingers inside her very wet pussy, "I do believe you're trying to take advantage of me!"

The phone rang, and with an elegant flick of her hair, Nicola answered it. It was her agent, asking her to fill in for Angela on a commercial shoot for December 26. Innocently, Nicola asked why Angela wasn't able to do it herself.

"I guess she's been ill or something," came the reply. "Apparently, she can't walk for a couple of days."

END

12