Bikini.jpeg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent her head forward. Her hair fell, showing me her whole back. For a moment, she went totally limp in my arms. I liked that too. She was limp and my dick plunged through her smooth little crack, my balls slapped against her warm wet horny cunt. Her hand even fell away from her breast.

Then she took life. Her hips flexed and her thighs came apart, her little back arched, her head kicked back flinging hair. She rocked back into me and I dug my fingers deeper into her pussy, fingering it as hard as I ever had anyone's.

"Yeah," she said. "Yeah, give it to me baby." Now she was pushing her ass against me. A hand even pulled her cheek open, so my throbbing dick could ram against her virgin bud harder. Her other arm propped her up and clutched her opposite breast. The bikini top was slid all off to the side. I slid a third finger into her sopping cunt and she groaned deep, more primal than I'd ever heard of her mother, bucking against me now, undulating, taking my rhythm and doubling it. My palm was slapping her clit, my balls were slapping my knuckles my fingers diving into her. My dick was sawing her beautiful ass. She started tossing, bucking. I'd seen other women like that screaming "harder, harder." But she was cumming for me without words, filling my palm with her honey. And I couldn't hold back either. I rammed against her ass and shot an exquisite load across her beautiful girlish shoulders, her golden back, then coming harder on the second beat, into her hair. She kept pushing back on me, finishing a long deep groan that I realized only then she had started some seconds before.

When I woke she was lying asleep and naked from the waste down in my arms. Her narrow hips twisted taut and golden. Her lips kissable as ever. I stood up and dove off the boat.

3

I think I knew something was going on immediately, but I didn't want to believe it. Or maybe I'd better say I believed it at once but I didn't want to face it. I didn't want to pay the cost that would be extolled if I were to confront them. I didn't want to dismantle my life again, nor Kyung's. She'd already had to go through the divorce. Nor did I want to give up Job. I realized that in some ways he was my lifeline. He made me feel young and sexy again. So crazy as it seems, for a while I accepted that something had happened between the two of them, and I didn't ask any questions about it, not even of myself.

It was easier than it sounds, you know. He was with me ninety percent of the time anyway, and our sex life continued to flourish without missing a beat. And the sex itself had a way of making me secure. I wonder what I mean. I mean, I mean that when it came to our sex I felt so much like Job was mine, mine alone. And I couldn't imagine him as a predator, which is what I would have to picture if I were to comprehend that he was fucking my daughter.

Job wasn't completely sexually passive, exactly, but in our sex I felt like I was always manipulating him, like that was what he wanted. This is something I liked too, I should say. I'd take off his clothes and leave mine on, run my hands over him, squeeze his balls. I'd rub his nipple and suck one in my mouth. And he'd just stand there naked, hands at his sides. He seemed to love it. I'd lie on the bed and he'd straddle my head, push his cock deep into my mouth, his hips bent almost womanly. Or he'd get on his knees and I'd sit on a chair and open my pussy for him to lick. He'd get on his knees for me and lick my wet cunt sloppy while I stroked his hair. I'd love to have him do it in front of the mirror. Then I'd tell him to start jerking himself off, and he'd do it with a moan into my pussy, palming his own balls, and I could watch him with that thick meat in his hands. I loved to cum on his face like that. Take my own breasts out and me sucking one, his eyes locked on that. Then he'd get me up on the bed and fuck me hard, my heels up around my ears, not passive at all.

Who knows how long it could have gone on, with me in complete denial of reality, if everything had been left up to me. But fate would have otherwise. Then again, maybe I'm just living in a new form of denial now. How else can I be living with myself, even happy? Maybe I'm just sick.

I was taken unawares. I had come home from a dinner given for the birthday of a painter friend of mine, not so late. It was a hot night. One of those late summer nights when the black of the air itself seems to hold the heat, like tar. I was under the assumption that I would be alone for a few hours, since Kyung and Job were supposed to be each out on their own affairs. To tell the truth, I was planning for that. I suppose its not the most flattering way to introduce myself, but I had been seated next to an attractive man who I knew a little that night, and by the end of the evening he had been paying me some pretty racy compliments. On a whim I had worn one of my sexier dresses, a clingy black thing that plunges low in the neckline and had been riding up my heated thighs all night (Job was the one who convinced me I could show my legs, but it still gave me a slutty thrill to do it). I admit that the man's deep voice in my ear had done a number on me, and his dirty comments had my head spinning. "Such an ass, such set of tits and Asian too, that boy you've got at home sure is lucky. I bet you do all kinds of tricks with these." And, I admit, I even let him lay a hand on one of my breasts. I let him heft it and give it a squeeze, soaking my panties. But that was it. Coming home, my head was full of this man's dick throbbing between my breasts, using my mouth to fuck, his cum on my face, but I had left faithfully, looking forward only to being alone, running a cool shower, getting into bed and giving myself a good hard fuck. Then waiting for Job.

But I saw at once that I wasn't home alone. Kyung was there. I could see her shoes spread messy in the hall as usual. Walking towards her room I saw a few more scraps of fabric strewn across the floor. This girl is impossible! I approached and found her panties tossed on the floor in the middle of the foyer. That's really too much, I thought. I walked towards her room and then stopped. Listened. My baby girl, going "oh, oh, OH yeah, oh." Oh my god. I flushed. I turned back towards the kitchen ready to flee, but I didn't move. I listened. I listened to her moaning. She must be with Jonathan? But I thought they broke up? A breeze from an open window somewhere caressed my legs, my arms, my neck. Then I found that I was imagining her there with Jonathan, her lying on her bed twisted in pleasure under that young soccer player, bucking against him, and oh, I flushed full of sex. Listening to my daughter moan and I am getting horny, I thought. I felt wicked and delicious. Her panties were in my hand. My other hand was already pulling up my dress, bunching the black silk. I leaned against the wall and listened to that girl. I heard the furniture beginning to rock. I heard a low man's groan. It was then that I thought of Job. I thought of Job and my heart missed a beat, my mouth filled with water and my eyes filled with tears. I have no words for the emotions. Job making my daughter a slut. My head pounded, my hand sought for my clit, and God help me, I raised my daughter's panties to my face. I inhaled the scent of her sex as I rubbed out my clit, then, yes, the truth: I stuffed the panties deep in my mouth like a dick and plunged my fingers into my waiting pussy.

I didn't bring myself to cum there in the hall. I played a little while, then got too curious. The moaning had stopped; I had to know what was happening. I had to know who was really there. I snuck around to Kyung's bathroom and entered that way. As I passed the front door to her room I heard some shifting sounds. Then I heard a man's moaning again. It was Job, no doubt about it. Job's "fuck that's good," like when I suck him off. I had to see had to see.

I came through the bathroom and peaked in. I saw then and knew that I had known for so long. I almost wasn't surprised. Kyung was right before me, on her knees totally naked. Her body glowed beautiful, such a long and beautiful back. Her nipples were like little rockets, pointing away from her chest. Job was leaned back on the bed before her, his hand in her hair, stroking his dick right in front of her face. It looked almost pedantic, in a way. He wants to teach her pleasure, I thought. And she was watching it like a good obedient student. I thought about how wrong this was. I thought how insane it would look, how insane it would make Kyung's father, and at this I felt a twist of need deep in my belly that seemed to pinch my nipples, thicken my tongue, to swell my pussy. I watched him enter her mouth.

"You like that, you like my dick in your mouth?"

"Mmmhmmm."

"You love that dick. You've never loved a dick like that have you, deep in your throat. That's it baby. You love it?"

Yes I do.

"You want to see in the mirror, Kyung? You want to watch your little mouth get fucked in the mirror? I want to see you fuck your own tight pussy while you suck me. Open it up for me to fuck with my dick." The dick popped out of her mouth loudly.

"I'll fuck myself hard for you baby," she said quietly, with lust. "Fuck my little pussy good for you." My little girl speaking so. My little slut girl speaking to...my little boy. For I did feel as though I watched my two children. My two innocent ones in their secret innocence. My two children. Mine. Our secret. Job was coming towards the bathroom to retrieve the big mirror, just like he'd do with me in our room. I stepped out of the bathroom into the room, looked at their petrified faces, their beautiful young bodies.

"I want to share your dick with my daughter," I said to Job, then to her behind, "I want to give him your sweet little body, sweetie." I hadn't stopped walking towards him. Now I took his hand and led him back to her. She still on the floor, eyes wide. He following like in a daze. This is too good to be true, that's exactly what I thought, I still don't know what I meant, exactly. I took his dick in my hand, grabbed it low on the shaft by the balls and pulled it towards her face. She came to meet it and parted her lips. I watched this with a shudder. I felt her wet lips come up against my hand as the thick shining meat slid into her mouth. Those soft lips, I knew at once that I was lost. I would do anything with them, would be jealous to miss any pleasure now. The dick came out of her mouth glistening. I bent over and slid it right into my open mouth, still holding him by the balls, cramming it in now deep, as though to stuff out any thought. Heaven. Her taste on his dick.

I bent over now and gathered Kyung in my arms. So light and thin and warm and soft. Did my pussy throb then? I kind of tossed her up on to the bed. Him standing there watching. Waiting to be told what to do, and I smiled at the thought. Kyung smiled back at me, she seemed to unfold, to relax in my arms. I put one knee up on the bed, straddling her hip. Suddenly I stopped thinking at all. I just watched my hands running all over her body, like it was a movie. I was rubbing all over my daughter. I slid fingers in her mouth. I pinched her long firm nipples. Grazed my nails down her side, to her sex, spread it and found her clitty. I was fingering her clit now, my daughters firm new little clean clit. My mouth hung open, amoral, lustful. She spread her legs, started to take the rhythm of my hand, eyes closed. I drooled a little, down onto her thigh.

"Fuck her mouth," I said. He was slow to move. "Fuck her MOUTH!" He mounted up on the bed and I saw him pin her head, slide his shaft in. Soon she was taking his length with her eyes cast seductively up at him while I tickled her nubby wet clit. Soon he was pumping his hips, that perfect ass into her face. Good boy. I reached over and fondled his balls, her neck, her nipple. I cupped his ass in my hand, pushing him in, pushing against his asshole. He gave a long Ahhh, like he would cum. So I pulled him off of her.

Now I fell upon my daughters smooth thin body, my little Kyung. I sucked her tongue, squeezed her reddening tit, pulled her onto my thigh and Made her grind her pussy against it. He was out of sight, then I felt him pulling up my dress, taking off my panties. His mouth warm against my sex, fighting to get into it, then I let him. I pushed back into his waiting mouth. My daughter's nipple between my teeth, pulling her hair. She was fondling me now, she was pulling me out of my dress. She wanted my breasts. I turned and pulled one free, shoved it into her waiting mouth. The mouths of my children all over me, making me cum hard for them. God help me I was cumming. I was cumming, and I was planning to put my boy's dick in my girl's pussy, to lick it while he fucked her.

I pushed her down. My dress hung around me almost in tatters. My breasts had fallen out heavy, my pussy was exposed and swollen. My hair over my face. I pulled open her legs and looked at him. He was dark with need. He came up, and I guided his dick to her tiny pussy. It'll never fit. It'll never fit. Oh god she stretched to take him, writhing beneath me. Elbows pushed back thrusting up her breasts. My slut in heat. She loved it. I felt her tongue on my thigh, she was sucking whatever she could get into her mouth. He was working his way in while I watched, I held her spread, my eyes locked on it. Then I bent down and licked her little clit. I licked my daughters little clit and straddled her face. Then I sat up, and I ground my pussy down on her waiting mouth. I could feel her the point of her nose against my asshole. I was smothering her and she was writhing, getting fucked, gasping in my horny pussy, her hands all over my body, squeezing my breasts. She worked her tongue in like she knew what she was doing. I rode her face, licked her clit. I saw him slamming into her pussy now. He pulled it out and shoved it deep in my open mouth. God, I was cumming again on my little girl's face, grinding her head hard down on the mattress. She couldn't breathe.

I got off her and he picked her up, rolled her onto all fours half on top of me. We were kissing now. I was sucking her tongue and I felt it stiffen when he entered her again from behind. I loved that stiffening, her tongue, like his dick filled her whole body. He had his arm rough around her hips and he was humping her like a dog, hard little thrusts. She was feasting on my breasts. There was so much saliva, I thought. Then I knew I had filled her mouth with my cum. She was spreading my pussy juice all over my breasts, devouring my breasts while he fucked her on her knees.

I slid a hand around her back, where I could feel their sex. His dick was so thick and hard against her little pussy. Her ass was spread wide now, and my finger found her bud. I'd never had anyone's ass, but I pushed my finger right into hers, squeezing her onto it as it were by pressing my body on her face. I wanted total possession, you see, that was exactly it. She resisted, then started riding my finger, screaming like she wanted it out but bucking back into it, into him. "Good girl," I said soothingly. "That's my good girl." Her ass spread wide, taking my finger easily, then it started pulsing hard. She was cumming so hard on his dick, my finger. It looked like she came twice before I pulled out. I pulled out, he pulled out, she dropped to the bed and I took his dick in my hand. I just began stroking it with my eyes full of lust and then he came all over us. All over my girl. Then he dropped to the bed beside her.

And I was the only one up, and I leaned over them and started to lick them clean. 


12