Bikini Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we say hello to him like we do everybody else?" Val asked.

"Yes, we should all treat him like he's any other member of the group." Emily said.

Val walked over to me in her tiny little bikini; which was almost identical to Emily's. She placed her right hand on the left side of my chest and her left hand on my right ass cheek and gave both a little squeeze. She stood there for a minute.

"Well, go ahead; put your right hand on my left breast and your left hand on the right side of my ass." Val said.

I looked over at Emily; she nodded with a big grin on her face. I slowly raised my left hand to Val's ass. She didn't react so I raised my right hand and placed it on her left breast.

"There, that's much better. Now, since it's obvious you don't know how we greet each other I'll explain it. We put our hands like we have them now and then we French kiss for at least 30 seconds as we feel each other's breasts and asses. We do that with all of the girls. Do you think you can handle that?" Val asked.

"I think so." I said.

"Good." Val said.

Val pressed her lips to mine and forced her tongue into my mouth as she caressed my chest and ass. Not wanting to disappoint her I explored her mouth with my tongue as I caressed her left breast and the right side of her ass.

By the time that Val and I were done there was a line of girls waiting to introduce themselves to me, as well as saying hello to each other.

In addition to Val there was Becky, Amber, Ashley, Beth, Vanessa, Heather, Hannah, Kendra, Kelly, Lisa, Lensey, Jane, Ginger, Mary, Nicole, Paula, Rebecca, Susan, Sara, Jenny, Julie, Tammy, Karla, and Faith. That's 25 girls that I got to make out with and feel up for 30 seconds apiece and it wasn't even seven in the morning yet.

They were all wearing bikinis, but most of them weren't as skimpy as Emily's. Every one of the girls was absolutely gorgeous. All of the girls made sure to say 'hello' to one another.

"Okay, that's it, let's grab some drinks and head out by the pool ladies." Emily said.

"Wait, did you two ever say hello to each other?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, did you? None of us saw it if you did so it doesn't count." Karla said.

"Hey, that's right we never did say hello to each other." Emily said.

She walked over to me put her hands on my chest and ass.

"Come here you." Emily said in a dramatic tone.

She pulled me to her until our lips met. I was so turned on from everything else that had been going on that for a moment I forgot that she was my cousin and I put my hands on her and caressed her firm young body as we shared a passionate kiss. There were gasps and sighs from the girls gathered around us.

"I think somebody is a little turned on right now, and I'm not talking about the chick with the small boobs and an iron bar down her pants. Let's grab some drinks and get the day started." Emily said leading the way.

We all grabbed some of the alcohol and headed out by the pool. It was still pretty early in the morning, but the sun was warm and the weather was perfect.

I did a quick scan of the backyard just to be sure that there wasn't any place where someone could see me in my bikini. Once I was sure things were okay I poured myself a Jack and Coke. Some of the girls dove right into the pool. The cool water had two very interesting effects on them. One it made their nipples rock hard and two it made the tiny strips of cloth that passed as bikinis even more revealing by making them almost sheer.

After a short dip in the pool most of the girls spread themselves out on towels in a circle so they could talk, drink, and soak in the sun. Emily put a towel down in the center of the circle and pulled me over to it. I sat upright on the towel and tried to spin around to face each of the girls as they asked me questions about myself.

Finally, after about an hour of the girls' heavy drinking, things began to get much more interesting.

"Would anybody mind if I take my top off so that I don't get tan lines on my breasts?" Lisa asked.

"Go right ahead, I was actually thinking of doing the same thing. I absolutely hate tan lines." Beth said.

The other girls all agreed that none of them wanted tan lines on their breasts so they all untied the strings on their tops and tossed them aside. I caught Emily's eye and I could tell that she wanted me to take mine off as well. I was happy to take it off because I looked ridiculous with it on so I untied it and tossed it aside.

"Oh shoot...Emily, have you got any tanning lotion?" Amber asked.

"Yeah, there's a lot of it in the cabinet. Would you get it for us." Emily asked while looking me in the eye.

I jumped to my feet and walked over to the outdoor storage cabinet to get the lotion. I took it over to Amber who was laying on her back. Her gorgeous breasts and fantastic body were on full display for me to admire.

"Here you go." I said offering it to her.

"Would you be a dear and put it on for me, I just got comfortable." Amber said.

"You want me to put it on for you?" I asked.

"Yeah, we do that kind of stuff for each other all the time and Emily said we're supposed to treat you like you're any other member of the group." Amber said.

A quick glance over to Emily let me know that it was okay. I knelt down beside Amber and applied tanning lotion all over her body leaving her breasts and the area under her tiny bikini bottom undone. As I began applying the lotion to her breasts what I believed was just a thought came out as words.

"It seems like a shame to get such a nice tan everywhere else but end up with tan lines where that bikini bottom is." I said.

"What's that?" Amber asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked, surprised that I had actually said that out loud.

"You said it was a shame that I'd get such a nice tan but I'd still have tan lines where my bikini bottom is." Amber said.

"I did? I'm sorry, I was just thinking out loud." I said.

"Well whatever it was you were doing you're absolutely right. Help me out of these bottoms would you, and then put some lotion down there for me. It would not be fun at all to get sunburned down there." Amber said.

Amber lifted up her ass allowing me to easily slide the bikini bottom down and I got a great close up look at her completely shaved pussy. Then I got to touch it as I applied the lotion very thoroughly to her tender places.

"Okay, you're all done." I said.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." Amber said leaning up and kissing me.

"Could you do me now?" Julie asked.

"Then me." Jane said.

"Just work your way around and lotion us all up." Emily suggested.

"I don't want to deprive anybody else of the opportunity." I said.

I wanted to massage tanning lotion onto all of their bodies, but I didn't want to sound too eager about it.

"Nonsense, you're new here, you have to earn your keep for awhile." Nicole said.

I worked my way around massaging the tanning lotion into every nook and cranny of each of their beautiful bodies.

By the time I got to Emily I didn't even care that we were related, she was the hottest girl there and I longed to explore her body with my hands, and I did. She giggled when I began lotioning up her pussy and she crossed her legs to pin my hand against her pussy for over a minuted before thanking me with a kiss.

When I got done with Emily I stood up looked around at the 26 gorgeous naked bodies glistening in the sun.

"Has everybody been covered in lotion now?" I asked.

"No, there's still one person left." Emily said.

"Who?" I asked.

I scanned the group to see whom I could have missed.

"It's you; silly. With you starting a new job on Monday we can't have you getting sunburned, it would be really painful to have to wear a shirt and a tie over a sunburn. Girls, have we got any volunteers to put the lotion on my cousin?" Emily asked.

All of the girls had been lying back, but they all popped up in an instant to volunteer when Emily called for someone to put lotion on me.

"That's a lot of volunteers. How should we decide who gets to do it? Oh I know, Kelly it's your birthday so you can do it as your birthday present." Emily said.

The rest of the girls groaned their disappointment as Kelly jumped to her feet excitedly and ran over to my side.

"Come and lay down on a towel, you're far too tall for me to do it while you're standing up." Kelly said.

She took my hand and led me to a towel. I lay down and a crowd gathered around us. Kelly slowly and thoroughly covered every inch of my exposed flesh with the lotion.

"Don't forget about the tan lines." Emily blurted out from the back of the crowd and the other girls chimed in with their agreement.

Knowing what they wanted I lifted my butt up off of the towel and Kelly tugged on the super tight bikini bottom. It took a great effort but she got the tiny garment to slide down and the rock hard cock that had been pressed hard against my thigh all morning sprang into the air.

The girls all gasped when they saw it. I heard whispers of "It's huge" and "Look at the size of that thing." The whispers stopped when Kelly applied more lotion to her hands and began to work her way towards my cock.

Kelly massaged the lotion into my balls and I almost lost it. She repositioned herself so that she could have the best angle to massage the lotion into the full length of my cock with both of her hands at the same time.

She started at the head and then worked her hands up and down my cock. She did that for just about a minute. With as turned on as I was that's all it took for me to reach climax and with a grunt my cock erupted and spurted forth four ropes of cum that splattered across Kelly's breasts and neck.

There were laughs, gasps, and applause from the group of girls gathered around.

"I am so sorry about that." I said.

"I'm not; this is the best birthday present anyone has ever given me." Kelly said with a giggle as she used her finger to move some of my cum into her mouth.

"Well then, happy birthday." I said and gave her a kiss.

"Mmm, that was nice. Now how will I ever get this sticky mess off of me?" Kelly asked.

In an instant Heather and Susan, the two girls closest to her lowered their heads to her breasts and began slurping my cum from her skin.

"Well, happy birthday to me again." Kelly said.

"So Emily how is your cousin at eating pussy?" Sara asked.

"I don't know; I haven't had the chance to try him yet." Emily said.

"You haven't? That's a surprise, but there's no time like the present for you to find out." Kendra said.

"Oh no, one of you girls try him first." Emily said.

"No, we insist, after all, he is your cousin, it would be rude for one of us to try him before you had." Ashley said.

"Well, okay then. Come with me." Emily said.

She took me by the cock and led me over to the patio furniture.

She pushed me down into one of the chairs and she hopped up on the table and spread her legs wide.

"Let's see whether your dirty mouth is only dirty when it comes to words." Emily said.

A little stunned by what was happening I looked into Emily's eyes as she stared down at me. I had to admit she did look good enough to eat with her right heel on my left shoulder and both hands spreading her pussy open and rubbing her clit.

Now I had been with a fair number of women in college, including some well experienced older women. I had picked up tricks and techniques from women that knew exactly how a pussy should be eaten to drive the woman wild so I was quite confident in my abilities.

All of the other girls looked on with great interest as I lowered my head to Emily's pussy. Employing the real education I'd gotten in college I had her moaning and panting inside of a minute. I took it as a good sign when Emily arched her back and wrapped her legs around the back of my head and pushed me even harder into her pussy.

In just five minutes Emily reached orgasm and again I employed some tricks I'd learned that prolong orgasms in almost any woman and that can result in multiple orgasms in the right kind of woman. Emily was the right kind of woman as she was wracked by wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

When Emily was finally done with her string of orgasms I pulled my face from her pussy for the first time.

"Was that dirty enough for you?" I asked.

"Jesus, that was incredible. I've never cum so hard in my life Where the hell did you learn to do that?" Emily asked.

"I picke that up in college. You know, I've found that it's the education outside of the classroom that is the most useful and can bring you the most enjoyment. Well I've had a taste of pussy now and I'm still hungry for more, who else wants to have a go?" I asked.

Of course all of the girls wanted to experience what they had seen happen to Emily so one at a time I sent them all into orgasmic orbit. They didn't all watch what I was doing anymore, most of them split off to have their own fun with one another while they waited for their turn on my tongue.

When I had given all of them a very thorough licking I sat back in my chair with my aching tongue hanging out of my mouth. I noticed that they had all gathered in a semicircle in front of me and were looking at me with lust in their eyes.

"Okay, ladies you all have called the shots for awhile and I've happily played along, but now I want to make a request. After eating all of your incredible pussies I just have to see what it feels like to fuck them. Now unfortunately there's no way in hell that I have the stamina to fuck all 26 of you all the way to orgasm today. So I'm going to stick my dick into each of you for a few thrusts just to get a feel for them then I'll fuck as many as I can today. You girls are gonna have to decide who I get to fuck all the way today. But don't worry if I don't get to you today over the course of the next few days anybody that I don't get to today can come over after I get home from work and we can do it then. Once I've taken care of everyone anyone that wants another turn will be welcome. Oh and the first one I have to fuck is Emily." I said.

The girls were a little disappointed that I wouldn't be able to fuck all of them that day, but they agreed that my idea of getting to them all over the next few days would be good enough. As they tried to decide what order they would go in I walked over to Emily.

"I've been wanting to do this since I saw you in the airport." I whispered as I led her over to the towel I had picked.

"I know, and I decided that I was going to fuck you on the drive home when you couldn't keep your eyes off of me." Emily said.

There was no need for any foreplay, we were both ready to fuck like there was no tomorrow. The girls all watched as I placed my cock at the entrance to her delicious pussy and I eased myself in. Emily groaned as my cock filled her intimate depths.

I started at a slow pace but the pace got quicker and quicker as Emily thrust herself up to meet my thrusts.

After just ten minutes I slammed into her hard and shot my load into her as she had a thunderous climax of her own.

I went on to fuck Lisa, Amber, Jane, Julie, and Tammy before I was too spent to continue. After that I sat back and watched as these incredibly gorgeous, incredibly sexy, incredibly slutty girls licked, sucked, and fingered each other to orgasm after orgasm.

Over the next few days I was visited by the rest of the girls that I had been too spent to fuck that first day. The girls had all summer off before they had to start college and they spent most of those days at my cousin's house fucking one another.

When I would get off work I would head over there and just jump into the party, even after I had moved into my own place. My aunt and uncle still have no idea what their daughter does with her friends, but I do.

12