Bikini Season

Story Info
Thoughts on bikinis & young women who wear them.
780 words
4
41.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

Bikini season is nearly upon us. Actually, in some parts of the United States, bikini season is already here... at least, it is during the mid-afternoon.

Anyone who visits my apartment will very quickly see that I definitely enjoy seeing young women in bikinis. I especially like the wall calendar of bikini babes from across Asia.

But I started to wonder: Just what is it about a young woman wearing a bikini that I find so appealing? So I thought about it...

As I noted previously in one of my stories without consciously considering it at the time, "I have always considered women (and girls) in bikinis as being very sure of themselves in virtually all aspects of life." Granted, not all of them truly have the body to be wearing a bikini, but they are the women who do not necessarily care what society thinks of them, who follow their own path, who have such a strong level of self-confidence that one can only admire it and wish to achieve a similar level of self-confidence.

Another reason for liking to see women in bikinis: the (lack of) coverage. At least in the States, despite the seeming desire for females to wear less and less and less, American society is still rather puritanical overall (a fact which certain foreign friends keep bringing up regularly with me), requiring that certain female body parts be covered, although "allowances" are apparently made for the showing of cleavage. Bikinis, depending on their design, can conform to the puritanical requirement of coverage while also flaunting what makes someone visually feminine.

...and, admittedly, I like to see what makes someone visually feminine ;-)

Fortunately, there is a wide variety of bikinis available – seemingly one for every woman on the planet. Bikinis with panty-style briefs, thongs, g-strings, drawstring-ties on the sides. Bikini bras with narrower and narrower and narrower cups, triangular cups, halter style, standard bra-style, t-back style, front-tying drawstring style.

Even better, unlike most clothing young women wear in public, bikinis are designed to be seen while also ensuring the wearing is being seen. In my cast at least, I can be minding my own business, walking across campus, thinking about work or about upcoming plans or about anything other than women or sex or erotica, and as soon as my peripheral vision notices someone in a bikini (or even just a bikini bra, paired with shorts or a skirt), my subconscious mind will kick into high gear and turn my head in her direction, forcing my eyes to follow, and once my eyes are truly focused upon her, she will certainly obtain my full admiration. At least when amongst the general public, there is little else that the average young woman can wear that can attract this type of attention when compared against the bikini.

As one of my bosses said once, "A woman is only sexy when you cannot truly see what she has to offer." The bikini definitely conforms to this quote. By its very nature, the bikini leaves a woman much more exposed than any other clothing designed to be worn when in public. Yet it does provide coverage – just enough coverage – to comply with America's puritanical dictates and still present a very sexy image to attract the attention (and the lust?) of others. Yes, there is a cameltoe "movement" amongst Internet porn or semi-porn sites, and it is possible to discern a woman's womanly charms if her bikini does present such a view of her. Often, the material used for the bikini (especially the bikini bra) is so thin that even when not erect, the young woman's nipples are easily discernable, adding another layer of "sexy" to the image she portrays. So, not only does she have such a strong level of self-confidence, her sex appeal (for those interested in the female form) rises automatically... and for some people who admire her, some other things are also likely to rise automatically.

Yes, I am being somewhat tongue-in-cheek (tongue-through-cheek?) as I write about the bikini. Certainly, not everyone has quite the same view of the bikini as I do. But to stop and think about the bikini and why it appeals to me is somewhat fun... and enlightening as well. Perhaps my personal thoughts on the bikini (and the young women who wear them) will spark a conversation over drinks, or at least cause others to think more favorably of the next person seen wearing a bikini. If nothing else, especially for those in northern climates, this should hopefully cast a ray of sunshine into the depths of winter given that Punxsutawney Phil did see his shadow today.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers