Bikinis Are Dangerous Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I removed my wrap skirt. Slowly, enticingly, and the girls were screaming and grabbing. I tried not to notice as I held my girls look with my own and I smiled. I knew that smile on her face, it was our secret one, just for me. I hoped my expression mirrored hers. I tried not to think of the heated pack below me, hoping to get at me, to touch me as hands reached through the bars at me and the skirt hoping for a piece of me or the skirt, I wasn't sure. I could smell the lust, many of the women were in heat and my peripheral vision picked up a few rubbing themselves. I just kept up the erotic dance I had started and kept going, I didn't care about the others, I was there for one girl, one set of eyes. The contest wasn't over but I had forgotten about it completely as I danced hypnotically for my girl.

I tricked the girls as my skirt came completely off and I threw it on top of the cage away from their greedy hands. A roar of disapproval came up from the crowd and then a few laughs at my thwarting them. I danced there in my bikini top and bottoms and the crowd was full of screams, cat calls, propositions, and clapping at my audacity. My shoulder's shimmied, my breasts bounced, my ass enticed as I played to my audience. I danced for awhile longer before the music was cut off abruptly.

"Well, that was interesting" the announcer yelled into the mike over the wild and woolly crowd. Slowly but surely the noise level died down to hear her. A few hands were still reaching through the cage towards me and a bouncer came over to pull them off. I thought a fight was going to break out with a few of them as I glanced at them in alarm.

"This has to be a first for us here" the announcer said into the mike and a few women laughed knowingly. "I think we can save a helluva lot of time if we just take a survey of the crowd rather than the old pencil and paper routine and count the votes." A round of yelling agreed with her. She indicated the Oriental girl who I finally noticed looked winded in her cage and scared at the crowd that had gotten fairly out of control "who votes for our contestant number one?" a few polite calls and clapping was heard. The announcer acknowledged it and moved on to the black beauty in cage number two, I could see how sweaty she looked. She got more calls and more clapping. "And how about for contestant number three?" she called and the words weren't even out of her mouth before the place turned into a screaming mob of noise. The sound was deafening in the place as they voiced their approval of my dance and I grinned sheepishly as I stood there in my bikini, my chest still heaving from my exertions, looking hot and sweaty, my hair in all disarray from it all. I don't think I had ever gotten a workout like this one and I stood there euphoric as I looked around at the mob. I could see my girl grinning from whatever her friends were saying to her as they all clapped.

The bouncers helped the other two down before all of them came to help me. They were necessary as hands still reached out to grab and touch me and to cop a feel as they unlocked the cage, I retrieved my skirt and wrapped it around my waist. The announcer handed me the leather jacket and whispered "get the hell out of here as soon as you can" as she handed me a card and said over the yelling and screaming crowd "call me tomorrow to enter you in the trip contest, ask for Margie" before pushing me towards the end of the bar that the bouncers were clearing so I could make my way.

There were groans and calls as I put on the jacket to cover my bikini top. It fit perfectly and I was pleased with the cool feel of the leather against my bare skin. Now that I wasn't dancing it felt a little cool on my sweaty skin. My bottoms were now hidden from view by the skirt but I could tell there were a few women who were willing to brave the burly bouncers to strip it from me. I was bare footed though and I thought back to my earlier in the evening thought about dancing in bare feet. Looked like I was going to go back to my hotel without my shoes.

"What the hell were you thinking" I heard as my girl joined me in our hasty exit. In fact I could see our entire party sort of heading off anyone who would have prevented my leaving. The bouncers had their hands full from the grabbing crowd, some were still trying to reach me. Guess I got them all pretty worked up.

Fortunately a cab was just arriving and we got right in the back as my girl said to the driver "the Plaza and step on it!"

Our drive was quiet on the way across town as I calmed down. The reality of what I had just done really hit me and the liquor felt hours ago as I replayed the moments of my dance in my head.

We got a few odd looks as we made our way through the lobby but my skirt certainly was acceptable and I kept the nice leather jacket closed to hide my bikini top. The bare feet could have been a Mid-Eastern custom or so I convinced myself to not make myself self conscious as we hurried. The elevator ride up wasn't nearly as quick as we would have liked but we made it to our suite and I collapsed on the couch in a fit of the giggles over my behavior.

"Are you drunk?" my girl looked at me incredulously. My behavior tonight was certainly out of character.

I was still laughing as I looked up at her and remembered how she had looked in the club. Something was triggered at that moment, something primitive. My laughter cut off as I shook my head in response to her question. Slowly I rose from the couch and let the jacket fall open revealing the royal blue bikini top.

"Is that a...bikini?" she asked in surprise.

"Yes, did you think it was my underwear?" I asked as I began to walk towards her.

Something in the way I was walking, maybe it was my bare feet made her start to back up. Fortunately for me she was heading towards the bedroom and I followed her, stalked her towards the room I wanted her to go into. She didn't realize I had herded her there until it was too late.

I remembered the look in the eyes that I had seen and it all came back to me. Perhaps some of it was the liquor but I don't really think so. The excitement of the club, the noise, the screams, the improper suggestions, all of it came back to me. But most of all, the look of my girl as I strip teased for her in that cage, that came back to me forcefully. Apparently she remembered it too. I pulled her into my arms and shrugged out of the leather jacket letting it fall to the floor as I propelled her backwards towards the bed. She must have seen the determined look in my eyes, whatever it was she responded immediately to my kisses. I could tell she was in a high state of arousal and the cab ride hadn't diminished it any. I untied the wrap of her dress and soon pulled it away from her lush body. Slipping it off of her she stood there proudly in her bra and panties, not that much different from my bikini. As she reached for my skirt I reached for the back of her bra. As she reached for the bra of my bikini, she ripped it from my body, my fingers slipped into her panties and yanked down almost as violently. She soon stripped off my bikini bottoms but I didn't even realize they were ripped from my body in her haste as I covered her body with my own and took her down on the bed rolling with her there to get into the middle where I wanted her.

I don't think I have ever seen her so aroused, almost angry as she took control of the situation. She almost fought me for that control, demanding of my body as she tried to top me. I gave in willingly as I sensed she needed this after seeing me on display for all those women, all of them lusting after me in my bikini, making a show for them all and KNOWING that I was HERS. She needed to put her stamp on me, she needed to show that I was HERS. She wasted no time in thrusting inside of me with her fingers as she kissed me deeply. Her other hand pinching my nipple as I rose to meet her, arching into her body fiercely. It wasn't loving, it was primitive, it was harsh and almost hostile as she took me. The violence though was something we both apparently needed as she thrust inside of me, hard. My body didn't mind the invasion, I wanted it, desperately. The sloshing she encountered, encouraged her.

"More, more, MORE" I cried out as she thrust over and over into my body, imprinting herself on me, in me. My head was thrashing back and forth on the bed as I fought the orgasm that was threatening to overwhelm my overheated body. She leaned down from the passionate kisses she had been bestowing on me to nip at my overly erect nipples, almost painfully erect, her teeth grazed them threateningly. Her thumb captured my erect clit and pressed, hard and then rubbed it equally as hard. The combination made me lose control as I cried out to her, my one hand grabbed her hair and pulled unconsciously, my other clawed at her back as I arched uncontrollably against the orgasm she had forced from my body. I went limp, releasing her hair, caressing rather than scratching her back as quickly as I came, the intensity of the orgasm passed. She didn't stop thrusting though as she pushed me more gently this time up the mountain and she pulled another orgasm from my sweaty body. This time, as I came down I wrapped my legs around hers and rolled us both so I was on top of her. I captured her hands as she released my nipple and clit and crotch and held them up over her head as I used my body to ravish hers, I began to rub my clit against hers. The sweat from my body made it easy to move over hers, it was slick. I ground against her rudely, using her body to bring myself up a third time and at the same time make her explode under me, writhing in ecstasy over the rushing throughout her body.

Our lovemaking wasn't loving, it wasn't sensual, it wasn't easy. It was violent, it was harsh, it was necessary to how we both were feeling...primitive.

Much later as we sleepily held each other's sweaty bodies I asked her "what were you thinking as you watched me dance tonight?"

Incredulous she looked at me with her brown eyes becoming black again as she remembered her feelings and emotions and she rolled over on top of me to kiss me again, almost but not quite as violently as before, she started the cycle over again. The shreds of my bikini on the floor should have been answer enough to my question but like I've always said, Bikini's are Dangerous.

12