Bikinis Are Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing" she whispered hoarsely as she slowly pivoted around so she could straddle me once again.

I kissed and fondled her in reply not done by any stretch of the imagination. What we had just had was merely an appetizer to wet our appetites for the main course. We realized though this would be better finished in the house where we could indulge to any degree whatever our hearts desired. I helped her back on with her bikini and she with mine, the scraps of cloth taking no time at all and we went into the house. I realized as I watched her luscious ass in it's bikini clad bottoms that I wanted her desperately and couldn't wait to remove them again. A bikini is meant to entice and it had done that admirably, you get those purists who believe a bikini is meant to give you maximum exposure to get a beautiful tan but I don't believe it, I knew my girl couldn't wait to get mine off of my body and no matter how many times she took me or saw me naked, it was never enough. The bikini was a dangerous bit of clothing.

End

12