Bili Takes a Slave

Story Info
Part 4 of 'A Weekend With Bili'.
2.1k words
4.32
22.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H Dean
H Dean
41 Followers

Friday night, around 5:30 PM:

Megan pulled into his drive and shut off her car. For a long moment she sat, staring at his porch, wondering if she should go inside.

Her mind drifted to the events of the last few months. Most of the time she had spent with him had been painful. Still, she had never felt safer. That perplexed her. How could she suffer so much pain and feel so safe at the same time?

She thought about leaving. But then, her thoughts drifted to the emptiness that she had felt being away from him these last weeks. Finally, she left her car and walked to his door.

As before, the door was slightly ajar. She eased the door open and let herself inside. Once she past through the vestibule she saw him sitting in his easy chair, reading.

She stood for several minutes, unsure if she should announce herself. When she began to speak he put his book down and smiled at her.

"Are you ready, do you think, to forget yourself?" he asked. "Do you think that you can live for me, as I wish you to? Are you ready to be bound for the rest of your days?"

She nodded in affirmation, afraid of what she was committing to but unable to do otherwise. She started to say something but stopped, words escaping her.

"When you are done removing your clothes I want you to put the cuffs and collar on," he said. "They are at your feet, in a box. There are some high-heeled shoes in the box, as well. Put them on. Then, I want you to get the locks from the box and apply them where necessary."

She trembled as she removed her clothes. She was cold, despite the warmth of his home. For some reason she felt as though this were the first time she had been naked before him. Still, she did as he commanded.

After she was unclothed, she slipped the collar around her neck. Moving slowly, she began slipping the cuffs on her extremities. She felt a shiver as the final cuff slipped around her ankle.

Bending down, she pulled the shoes from the box. They were shiny and black with six-inch heels. She noted, as she slipped them on her feet, that they had a strap that wrapped around her ankle. The back of the strap had a metal coupling that was obviously intended to lock onto the cuffs.

Taking a deep breath, she retrieved the five locks that would close the door on her decision and imprison her within his life. She did not know why, but the order that she installed the locks was of utmost importance to her.

The first locks that she installed were to the cuffs at her wrists. Then, she kneeled down and began fastening the locks to the cuff on her ankles, making certain to lock her shoes in place.

Still kneeling, she began to fumble for the hasp that would take the final lock. Once found, she slipped the lock into it's place on her collar. For the next few moments she struggled with her decision. Did she really want this? Did she really want what he offered? And then, she heard the lock snap shut.

She stood up, tears forming in her eyes. Though she had willingly closed the lock, committing to her fate, she wanted to bolt to her car and speed away. Looking down, she saw her knees trembling and she thought she might crumble.

Bili stood and strode to her. He grasped her shoulders with his strong hands. Then he guided her to his couch and sat her down, facing him. He was kneeling in front of her, whispering soft words of comfort.

When her composure returned he sat back in his easy chair. She jumped at his first words. "Megan, the chain that I wish to present you with is made from an expensive metal alloy" he began. "It is one of the hardest alloys science has yet to manufacture."

He brought the chain into her view. Despite his claim for it's sturdiness, it was thin, appearing delicate and feminine. He leaned over to her and held it to her. She reached out to tough the cold links. Then, she hefted it and felt of its diminutive weight.

"Megan," he continued, " once you ask for the chain it will be a permanent part of your body and you will be unable to remove it without Herculean efforts. So, be certain that you want it."

Then, as he took the chain from her grasp, he told her, "You will have to beg for this chain, Megan. Only then will you wear it."

His last words lingering, he left for the bedroom, bidding she follow. Her head down, tears lingering in the corners of her eyes, she followed.

When she arrived in the bedroom he removed his clothing, immediately. At his command, she kneeled in front of him to take his flaccid cock into her mouth and began sucking him. She found herself reprimanded for her assumption. "When I tell you to suck, you suck" he told her. "When I tell you to take me into your mouth, that is all that you do."

He stood over her for several minutes, his flaccid cock resting in her mouth. At long last he gave her permission to suck. Once satisfied with her sucking, he commanded she stop. Then, he pulled himself from her mouth and lay down on his bed, leaving her there, kneeling.

"Megan," he said. "Megan, do you know what you need to achieve satisfaction?"

She turned her head to look at him. "Yes" she said, her eyes filling with tears.

He lay on his bed, watching her weep. She wanted him to comfort her, but he made no move to do so. She wanted to go to him and be held but was afraid to move, lest he scold her again.

Wiping her last tear from her face, she looked into his eyes. Then, suddenly ashamed, she lowered her head and spoke the words that she knew she must. "Bili, will you bring me pain?"

Bili spoke quietly. "If I do so, it will be as my slave" he told her. "Do you want to be my slave?"

She nodded in affirmation.

He spoke again, in a soft, gentle tone. "Then, you must ask me. But, you must ask me in terms that I will like. You must ask me in terms that I will accept. Otherwise, I will not take you as mine."

She nodded, again. Then, after a brief pause, she said, "Bili, will you take me as your slave? Bili, will you bring me pain and make me suffer? Bili...please, may I wear your chain? Please, Bili, I beg you...take me as your property."

Bili did not speak. Instead, he dressed, slowly. For a moment, she thought that he was not happy with what she had asked and she feared that she would be escorted to the door. Instead, he brought her to her feet and led her to the front room.

Friday night, around 11:30:

He made her kneel in front of his easy chair while he rummaged through a small box that was kept on top of his bookcase. From within the box he retrieved the final link to the chain.

"When I snap this together it will not reopen" he began. "This will make the chain a permanent fixture on your body. Do you still wish it to be?" Megan bit her lip, nodding in affirmation.

Bili presented the chain to her and commanded she wrap it around her waist. Then, reaching down, he hooked the link through the last links in the chain and snapped it together, permanently decorating her body.

Strangely excited, she began giggling like a schoolgirl after her first kiss. He pulled her to him, crushing her in his arms while she covered his face with kisses. Then they retired to the bedroom to devour each other with deep and passionate kisses.

Before long she was straddling him, pushing him into herself. His hands roamed her body and legs. She stopped momentarily and looked down at him. Then, she leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "I need more, Bili. Please, I need more."

Instantly, his hand was in her hair, pulling her back and off of him. He rolled her to her belly and lifted her ass into the air. Pain coursed through her as he plunged his cock into her ass, bringing her first orgasm of the night.

For the remainder of the night, Bili fucked her ass and mouth, using her violently. Finally, exhausted, he exploded in her ass. She gave no thought to it when he commanded she clean his cock with her mouth. She was his.

Saturday morning, around 8AM:

Bili woke, holding her in his arms. The previous night seemed a blur to him. For so long, he had wanted Megan for his own, yet fate had never given her to him, until now. Only now, he had her, as he had never hoped to have her. She was his slave – willingly. And, he was determined to make the most of her.

Megan was awakened by the sound of clicking locks, as he attached her wrists to the front of the chain around her waist. When Bili saw that she was awake he made her stand beside the bed while he rummaged through his armoire.

Once he had found the item that he was searching for her turned around to show it to her. Her eyes grew wide when he displayed the plug to her. The plug was nearly as big around as his fist. She pleaded with him not to use it but it was little use. Almost before she knew what was happening she was bent over, accepting the painful intrusion.

She cried at the painful stretching of her ass as he pushed the huge plug into her. Just when it seemed to her that the plug would tear her ass apart, it was in.

When he went back to his armoire and retrieved a short leash with a snap-back fastener. This, he attached to the ring on her collar. Then, he led her to his garage.

Her immediate entrance to the garage brought fear to her. No longer did this feel like a lovers game, as it had last night. Now, she was terrified at what he would do to her. She did not protest, nor resist, however.

Almost immediate, upon their entry into the garage, he found a chair and, after placing it behind her, sat down. As soon as he was comfortably situated he had her kneel in front of him. Before long, he had braided her hair, entwining it with the, all too familiar, strap with the ring on the end.

Once her hair was braided he made her stand. And then, after hooking it to a length of chain above her, he triggered the pedal that began her assent. Before long, she was dangling by her hair and staring in the only direction that she could stair...down.

"You haven't said anything about my nifty new winch" he said to his slave. "I'll tell you how I did it. I had an old winch, from an old 1995 Chevy Blazer. I bolted that to the big beam, over your head. The pedal that I control it with was off of my old bass boat. It used to control the trolling motor. All I had to do was hook it up to a spare battery and...well, you see the results."

He looked at her down turned face. Tears were in her eyes. "Before you answer my next question," he said, "I want you think...search for your answer. I want the truth. I want you to know the truth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." She answered in a soft trembling voice.

"How do you feel?"

Several moments passed. Bili waited nervously, their future, unbeknownst to her, hanging in the balance. Then, quietly, she began speaking.

"Frightened" she said. "Frightened, but safe. I feel excited and scared. Happy...I feel happy."

Bili smiled, wiping a tear from his eye. "Good" he said.

He leaned down, tilting his head up to kiss her tear stained face. He flashed a smile at her, his hands finding soft purchase on her hips, squeezing them slightly.

"Are you ready for the rest of your life?" he asked.

"Yes, Master."

She screamed long into the night.

~ End ~

Thank you to everyone who commented on this story, encouraging me to follow it through to the end. Your words of support aided me greatly, knowing that I had readership wanting to see more of Bili and Megan.

H Dean

H Dean
H Dean
41 Followers