Bill & Belle's Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
An older couple has a weekend plan.
2.6k words
4.21
29.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for 30 years and as a lot of marriages go, sex was not a constant or even a twice-weekly event. I guess I should describe myself. My name is Bill and I am a fifty-year-old man who was always so busy working and taking care of the family that sex was usually not a priority in my life. For my age I look fairly good at 6 feet tall and 165 pounds. I have always been slight of build so the extra five pounds that I have put on since I was forty actually look good on me. My wife, Belle, is 5 feet tall and counting on the day or week will way anything from 120 pounds to 135. Some people, I guess, would say that she is a little chunky but I see no excess fat anywhere, just big brown eyes and a very intelligent demeanor.

After years of on again/off again sex, I informed my wife that I would feel better if she would take control of our sex-life. As time has gone by, she has found new ways to get me hard and going if she wants or she places her own device, a piece of plastic tubing, inside of a leather casing that is sewn to the testicles and secured by a lock. When she puts this one on my, I know that my tongue will be getting a work out.

She also has given me chores to do and if I forget to do one, I end up getting a spanking with her favorite paddle. Well the weekend was here and I knew I had forgotten to do a chore. When I got home Friday night, there was a note on the door stating that I was to strip before entering the house. Even though there was snow on the ground and it was cold, I did as I was told for I knew that I was already in trouble. Upon entering the house, I saw a second note to get her paddle, a butt plug and to put on her cock controller and to lock it. I was also instructed to take the paddle in my mouth and crawl to the living room with it and wait for her.

I crawl into the living room and all the lights are out. What little light there is, is covered almost immediately with a blindfold being placed over my eyes. I hear the lights get switched on. Then I hear her voice. "You missed doing two chores this week. For missing to clean the bathroom and leaving a mess, you will get 25 swats while holding an enema with a clean butt plug. And you will thank me for the swats by tonguing me until I come twice. She then places a color and leash onto me and leads me into the bathroom. She then gives me a very large enema and places an even larger plug into my ass without allowing me to release the enema first. She then has me stand next to the tub and hold onto the sides. Without any warm up, she gives my 25 hard swats with the paddle and then takes off the blindfold and tells me to crawl behind her to the bedroom.

"But Mistress, I have to go to the bathroom, please may I go now?"

"Not until I say so. First you must service me and show that you are sorry for forgetting to clean the bathroom."

Knowing that I am still in trouble and wanting to please her to lessen my ordeal, I follow my lovely Mistress to the bedroom. Once there, Mistress places cuffs onto my wrists and ankles and then connects them together. While she lies on the side of the bed, I begin to service her the best that I can. Lady B loves it when she is licked so I start by licking her inner thighs and her mons. When she starts to react, I then start licking her large folds with the flat of my tongue and then move into the inner folds with the point of my tongue. At times, I thrust my tongue into her juicy canal and get any cream that is there and then start the journey all over again. I continue this over and over again until I bring her to three quick orgasms. By this time, my stomach is starting to cramp and I begged my mistress to please let me relieve myself. She looks at me and says, "Since you brought me to three orgasms instead of the required two, you are now allowed to go relieve yourself. Then you are to take the largest butt plug that we own and place it into your ass. Clean the bathroom so that it is no longer messy and then go down to the kitchen and make dinner. I will be there in an hour and expect dinner to be ready for the table." She then takes off my cuffs and allows me to crawl into the bathroom to start on her instructions.

When my Mistress came to the kitchen, I was just finishing up the serving dinner onto my mistress's plate and getting ready to plate mine when I heard, "You do not need a plate for your dinner. While I eat you will use your magic tongue and keep my pussy a singing the entire time I eat." I crawled under the table and start licking her upper thighs, then move to her mons, which she really likes to have licked with my tongue, then I move to tongue my lady, inhaling her musky perfume and get to work. I get so much into licking and eating her that I pay no attention to the fact that I am starving and haven't eaten. I was very surprised when all of a sudden I heard, " Stop."

Lady B then gets up from the table. "Move that kitchen room table flush to the wall. Then crawl to the toy box and get the deerskin flogger and the cane. If you wish you might take a few minutes to go to the bathroom but be back her in no more than 15 minutes. While you are gone you can try to remember what the other chore was that you forgot to do."

I hurried to do as my mistress wanted, trying very hard to remember what chore I forgot to do but I am so horny that I just can't remember anything else that I forgot to do. I make it back to the kitchen within the required 15 minutes and Lady B asks. "Do you now remember what chore it was that you forgot to do?"

"I am sorry Lady B but I can't remember. I really thought I only forgot one due to time. I don't remember what the second chore was."

"Well, my little boy, I guess I will just have to increase the intensity of your punishment until you can remember. If you wish to be a man, you must remember to complete all your responsibilities not just the ones that you like." Shaking her head in disapproval and with a very sad voice she tells me to kneel up, takes off my cock restraint and tells me to then kneel on my hands and knees in the middle of the floor. "Move your legs apart so that they are not touching my balls and cock and your hands are not to leave the floor." She then takes a plate that she fixed for my dinner of chicken parmagiana and cuts up the chicken and places that in front of my on the floor with the salad in front of that and spaghetti next to the chicken. "You are now allowed to eat but you are not allowed to use your hands. You will eat the salad first then the chicken then the spaghetti. Do not move from this spot or come until I tell you that you are allowed to move or more and harder punishment will be added onto what you are due."

Lady B then takes the deerskin flogger and starts flogging me while I try to eat. She knows that this particular flogger turns me on and I am starting to leak pre-cum onto my food. I look up and as if she if anticipating the question, she states, "You had either like eating your pre-cum or eat faster because I do not want to find any of that mess on my floor." She continues to flog me while I eat my salad. I am trying very hard not to make a mess while I eat but it is so hard. Just before I start to eat the spaghetti, I hear, "Do you now remember what chore you forgot to do?"

Damn, I think to myself, I was so enjoying the flogging that I forgot I was supposed to be trying to remember. "I am sorry, my mistress, I was forgot that I was supposed to be remembering what I forgot."

"My dear, little boy. I do believe that you like getting flogged. I guess while you eat your chicken I will have to use my special tool for your punishment. I hope that you have the answer before you are finished eating." With that she picks up a metal spatula that I have never seen before and she starts to swat my ass.

"Ouch!" Boy does that ever hurt.

"Pay attention to what you are doing and remember you are supposed to tell me what chore you forgot to do."

After about 15 swats and with tears running down my face, I finally remember. "Lady B, thank you for helping me to remember that I forgot to scrub the kitchen floor. I am terribly sorry, as I know how you feel about the floors being clean enough to eat off of. I promise that I will not forget again."

"Since you have remembered your discretion, I will use the flogger while you finish eating your dinner. Because you remembered before you finished eating, I will only give you 10 swats with the cane instead of the 20 that I had planned. Finish eating so that we can put this incident behind us. I prefer not to have to do any punishing but you do seem to need it or is that want it."

As soon as I finish my spaghetti, Lady B has me stand up and then place my hands on the counter and to place my ass as high as possible. "Since you remembered your forgotten chore, I will only give you 10 swats with the cane. I will give you 5 on the left cheek and 5 on the right. You are to count the swats keeping the swats for each cheek separate." She then lightly taps my right cheek with the cane and says, "Since you are to keep the count left cheek then right cheek this would be counted as 0 – 1 Mistress. I would suggest that you don't get it mixed up. Now to begin."

Smack on the left. "One – zero, Mistress." Smack again on the left. "Two – zero, Mistress." Whoosh, ouch, smack on the right. "Two – one, Mistress." Whoosh, ouch, smack on the right. "Two – two, Mistress." Whoosh, ouch, smack on the left. "Three– two, Mistress." Whoosh, ouch, smack on the left. "Four – two, Mistress." Whoosh, ouch, smack on the right. "Four– three, Mistress." I take a deep breath and then another deep breath. Whoosh, ouch, smack on the right. "Four – four, Mistress." Tears are running down my face. I take a deep breath and then another deep breath. Whoosh, ouch, smack on the right. "Four – five, Mistress." Tears are running down my face constantly now. I take a deep breath and then another deep breath. Whoosh, ouch, smack on the left. "Five – five, Mistress."

"You are such a good boy to take your punishment with such a little fuss. Kneel, little man, and clasp your hands behind your back." After I have done so, Lady B comes over to me and holds my head against my breast as my tears start to slow down. As they subside, she leans over and starts to lick the trail of my tears from my chin to my eyes and my erection starts to bloom again. After my face is clear of tears to her satisfaction, she holds my chin and starts to give me the deepest tongue kiss that I can remember. As she feels me smiling into her kiss, she lets go of my chin and looks down at me.

After thanking her for the correction, she praises me for not coming and states, "You have 1 hour to clean this kitchen they way it belongs and to get a quick shower. You have taken your punishment well and now we can move on. When you are done your shower, lay on the bed on your stomach and I will be there shortly. Remember, no playing with your hard cock and no coming until I tell you."

I don't know exactly how much later it was when I started feeling hands softly touching my legs. Slowly, I came back to awareness and realized that I was laying face down on the bed with candles lit all around the perimeter of the bed. In stages I started noticing that although my back was tender and my ass hurt like the dickens. The next thing I noticed was a cooling sensation on my buttocks and back and realized that my Lady B was tenderly taking care of me and rubbing some kind of lotion all over me. I started moaning as another part of me was getting very hard and wanting a lot of attention.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, my dear. Let me finish putting this cold cream on your back and buttocks and we can take care of your other problem. You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes, Lady B. Very, very much." Shortly afterwards Lady B asked me to turn over onto my back and then I noticed that right next to my face was a dildo. "Suck my cock dear one." Lady B said huskily. Taking as much of her cock into my mouth as I could, I slowly started to suck her off. It wasn't long before she was moaning and then she re-positioned herself to settle on her knees between my legs. Lady B then started to lick my balls and cock and got them very wet. She then slipped a wedge-shaped cushion under my hips and I started to beg her to please fuck my ass. Inch by inch I started feeling her cock slip into my very slippery anus. It didn't take her long to start giving me her cock in long pushes, slowly at first and then she started going faster and faster. "Come with me, Bill, come with me!" I came all over my belly and Lady B slowly dislodged herself and lay down next to me. Scooping up the come off of my belly, Lady B started feeding it to me until all of it was cleaned off of me. What an exciting way to end a very powerful day.

Just before I fell asleep, I heard. "There is a note in the kitchen telling you what to make for breakfast. After you have it made up, bring it up to the bedroom on a tray and then use your magic tongue to gently wake me up. I love you, Bill. See you in the morning." Snores were the last thing I heard.