Bill & Belle's Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues on Saturday.
4.3k words
4.71
24.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to suggest that you read Bill and Belle's Weekend part 1 before you read this part although I think that it will be a good read by itself the characters are better described in part 1.

-------------

Waking with a smile upon my face, I rose and started to the bathroom remembering the events of the day before. As I was finishing up in the bathroom, I had a feeling that there was something that I was supposed to be remembering. Thinking on the way towards the kitchen, I suddenly recalled my Lady B's words, "There is a note in the kitchen telling you what to make for breakfast. After you have it made up, bring it up to the bedroom on a tray and then use your magic tongue to gently wake me up. I love you, Bill. See you in the morning." Thank goodness I remembered. I definitely didn't want to have another punishment session like yesterday even if the ending was delicious.

I saw Belle's note on the counter when I entered the kitchen. I opened the note and read the following:

For breakfast, I want all finger foods. Make French toast and cut it into one inch slices. Fry up some ham steaks and also slice into 1-inch strips. In the refrigerator, there are some cantaloupes, honeydew melons and strawberries. Cut melons into one inch pieces, add cleaned strawberries. Put honey and maple syrup into cruets. Make sure that you cover the French toast and ham to keep them warm while you wake me up. See you soon love. Belle

As I prepared breakfast, I wondered what kind of ideas were floating around in my Lady B's head. As fast as I could I got breakfast ready and headed back to the bedroom to gently wake Lady B.

What a beautiful sight greeted my eyes when I re-entered the bedroom. I placed the breakfast tray on the nightstand and allowed my eyes to take in the beautiful sight. On the bed lay my mistress partially covered with a sheet. Belle's long brown hair was fanned across the pillows. One of her shaven legs was outside the sheet and only one of her 32 D's was covered. I just couldn't wait to undercover the rest of the package. But I know that the slower I went, the more my lady would enjoy it.

Leaning over, I started to give Lady B a series of butterfly kisses. I started on her forehead and then moved to her neck and gave her butterfly kisses there also. I just had to take a taste of my mistress's breasts, so I moved to the one, which wasn't covered, and with the tip of my tongue, I started to lick around the base of her tit, swirling around her tit but not taking the nipple into my mouth. As I was giving this treatment on the uncovered breast, I slowly lowered the sheet on the second breast. When I finished the first, I then moved to the second to give it the same treatment. It wasn't long before my mistress started to arch her back, trying to get me to give her nipples the attention I had given the rest of the breast.

"Good morning, Lady B. Your breakfast has arrived. Would you like to eat it now or for me to finish your morning wake-up call?"

It took a few minutes for the lust crazed eyes of my mistress to soften up but the reply came as soon as the softening of the eyes occurred. "Breakfast first, babe."

I started to get up so that I could get my mistress her breakfast when I heard, "I would like you to lie on your back and spread-eagle on the bed." While I was positioning myself, I felt wrist cuffs placed on me and then fastened to the chain on the corner of the bed. After Lady B finished doing both the wrist and ankle cuffs, she uncovered the breakfast I made for her. "This looks very good, babe." With that I felt drops of a sticky substance hitting my stomach and belly button area. "I think it would be a good idea if you held as still as possible. I don't think you will want a big mess to clean before we go on out hike." Something hot was dipped into the sticky substance in my belly button and then I heard, "Open up, this bite is for you." Upon opening my mouth, she started feeding me some French toast. While I was feasting on the French toast, I felt something hot being lined up next to the maple syrup, which I deduced, was in my belly button and on my stomach. The next thing I felt was the honey being dripped over my chest and nipples and cold fruit being dipped into that. I stopped trying to figure out all the sensations that I was feeling and just enjoyed all the different temperatures of the items placed on my body.

Lady B continued to dip fruit and toast onto my body eating some of it and feeding some to me. Lady B fed me what I figured was about half the ham and then I started feeling a hot sensation lined up next to my penis, the tickling sensation of her tongue on my belly and the delicious feel of her tongue when she moved to my chest and started to lick the honey off of my nipples. The more Lady B cleaned the food, honey and maple syrup off of me the harder I got.

"Yum, just the kind of breakfast I wanted. French toast, ham and pre-cum, don't come until I tell you," my mistress told me. With that she went to town, licking the syrups, eating the food and then licking my prick and balls. It wasn't long before I was begging for release. As soon as I would start to beg, Lady B would back off and take a drink of tea until I calmed down some. When she thought I was calm enough, she would then slowly start licking me all over again. After the third time, I heard, "This time you can come." Just hearing the words made me come so hard, I am sure that there must have been at least five good spurts of come for my Lady to eat. I really enjoyed eating breakfast this way.

Slowly waking as if from a very erotic dream, I heard Belle tell me to get cleaned up that she wanted to go for a hike. When I re-entered the bedroom, I noticed that the bed had been stripped and on it laid the clothes that Belle expected me to wear. As I was looking at the articles of clothing, I started blushing as I realized that all of the underclothings were female and that there were no underpants at all.

"Come on, Bill, lets get dressed or do you need help getting your garter belt and hose on?"

"No, I don't think I need help getting the garments on but didn't you forget something? There is no underwear for me to wear."

"Bill, you are here for my pleasure and my pleasure only. If I don't want you to wear panties then you won't or do we need to settle this in another manner?"

"No mistress, you are right. I am here for your pleasure and it was wrong of me to question you. I will be ready in a few minutes."

Gees, what did I get myself into? I thought. I do trust my lady to take care of me so I guess I had better hurry.

It wasn't long before we were in the car and headed towards the mountains for a hike. It is such a beautiful drive that I didn't even pay attention to which direction we headed when we turned off the highway and parked in the turn-off of a forest service road. When we got out of the car, Belle went to the back and pulled out a small backpack, which she had me carry. We must have hiked about a half an hour as the service road turned into a smaller and smaller trail. Belle then took out a small ribbon and tied it to a bush and turned us off the trail onto what looked like a deer trail. It was virtually hidden unless you knew what to look for. We hiked for about another half hour and came to a small clearing next to a small river. There was a log lying down so that we could sit on it and a couple of fir trees surrounding the area. It was beautiful and I was very glad when Belle called for a halt. We sat on the log for a bit and drank some water and enjoyed the view. While I was resting my eyes, my lady was scouting the area.

All of a sudden I head Belle call me over to her. She was standing next to a couple of pine trees and said, "Bill, I want you to strip out of everything you have on except your garter belt and your stockings. Be careful not to get a run in your stockings as I know how frustrating it can be." It didn't take me long to strip to the required state of undress that Belle wanted. She then had me put on 4-inch high heels and stand in between two of the pine trees. She then put a blindfold and then my wrist cuffs on me. Not being used to standing in heels so high and not being able to see made me very nervous. The next thing that I knew my arms were being stretched out and my legs were also being stretched.

"MMMMM, you look just the way I thought you would. Now relax I want to have a little bit of fun."

I had no idea what my mistress was about to do but my cock sure thought that she had the right idea and started to grow. It was very quiet where we were but my thoughts were going a mile a minute. For what seemed like forever nothing happened and I started to relax and listen to the quiet. I heard the bird singing, water splashing in the river and the leaves moving in the breeze. Just when I thought that Belle had gone swimming in the river, I felt a light, fluttering sensation on my chest and nipples. Then I felt it on my legs, stomach, and my behind. Then I started to hear a moaning sound and realized that it must have come from me. The next thing I felt was little pinpricks and slight scratches. I tried to move out of the way of them and got a smack on my ass for my effort. The pinpricks and scratches came back and I tried to move again. A flurry of smacks came faster and harder then before. I steadied myself and then felt a very light touch on my prick. The touch went from the base all the way to the top. Boy, I was harder than I thought I was and was starting to drip a lot of pre-cum. All of the sensations stopped and I slowly quieted my mind again. Just when I thought nothing more was going to happen, I felt a stream of hot air going in a small area as if through a straw all over my body. There on my chest, no my stomach, no legs, now my balls. I started moaning all over again and moving my hips. As I was starting to get into the movement, the stream of air stopped. GROAN. Oh I wish she would stop tormenting me.

"If there is something you want Bill all you have to do is ask. You know that so stop groaning."

Oh no. I thought to myself. Now I know what is going on. Belle knows that I don't like to be tickled or to ask for what I want. Maybe, she will give it to me if I give her some more physical clues.

The whole series of activities started happening again. My pre-cum just wouldn't stop flowing whether she tickled me with feathers or pricked me with needles. I couldn't move much because of the heels so I softly whispered, "Lady B, please."

There was no answer except a continuation of the feather tickling on my balls. I tried again and said softly, "Lady B., please could you let me fuck you."

"Did you say something babe? I am not sure what you said. You will have to talk a little louder."

I was beginning to get very desperate and started to plead very loudly, "Lady B, please, please let me fuck you. Please take me and make me come. Please!!!!"

Just then the tickling stopped, my arms were let down and I was guided to lie down on a bed of pine needles. My heels were taken off of my and then I felt my stockings being rolled down my legs. Warm and wet was the sensation I now felt on my cock. Oh yes! My blindfold was then taken off of me and there laying next to me was my lovely Lady B. With a nod of her head, I leaned over her and started to lick her breasts. After a short while, she pushed me down towards her belly. I ate and licked my way right to her pussy, eating her as well as I could. "Now, Bill, take me now." What a glorious sound those words to my ears and my cock. With a long, hard fuck, it didn't take long for either of us to come but it was just what we both wanted.

After catching our breaths, we walked down to the river and swam for a bit. After getting out of the water, we got dressed again but this time Belle just had me put on my camisole, jeans, and a t-shirt with my running shoes. We hiked back the way we came, took the ribbon with us when we came to it and then headed back to the car. On the way back into town we stopped at a little restaurant for lunch and sightseeing and then headed on home.

It is always nice to get home no matter how long we are gone. We are lucky that even though we live in the city our property is twice as big as all of the others around it and is surrounded by 12-foot high hedges. The hedges give us a feeling of safety and the size of the property makes me feel like we live in the country instead of the city. Yes, it was a very lucky find all in all.

Before entering the house, I took off my clothes and laid them neatly folded on the bench inside the door. I then went back outside to assist Belle with all the goodies that she got while we were sightseeing. I must have been doing a lot of daydreaming while we were sightseeing because I sure couldn't remember either of us buying anything. Belle is always so full of surprises that they could have been in the car since yesterday and I probably wouldn't have noticed.

"Bill, I want you to start the grill and get it warmed up. I think I would like to have a small dinner out by the pool house. I will get the hamburgers and vegetables ready to grill. While you are getting the grill to temperature, please make sure the yard is ready to play in. I know I definitely want to take a short swim so turn up the temperature on the pool so that it will be warm enough for that. You know what else needs to be taken care of so I will be out in about 45 minutes."

While Lady B was busy, I started to check out the back yard and start the grill. I made sure that I turned up the pool thermometer as high as I could so it would be a little warmer. This time of year getting into the pool without it warmed up could be a definite health hazard. As I was making my rounds, I was once again amazed at Belle's imagination. If you looked at our yard as a vanilla couple all you would see was an area or climbing poles, an area for doing gymnastics with horses and bars and an area of large swings. After we had them installed Belle showed me many other ways that these simple areas could be used for fun. Making sure that that there was no excess leaves or other hazards in these areas, I then went to the side of the house and started to hose and wipe down the statue area. I loved this area as it had life-size statues of people all in various erotic poses, mythical animals like a unicorn, centaur, male and female, (anatomically correct) and a dragon, and the fanciful mythical statues of fairies, dwarves, and elves. Most people don't see this area of the lawn as it is labeled as a private garden and Belle likes to keep it that way except for our friends in the lifestyle. Gee I sure hope that we get to use this area again soon. The beauty of the area and the erotic possibilities are outstanding just in this area alone.

As I was headed back to the grill, Belle said that she would take over the grilling and asked me to double check the pool area for towels and then to get several balls, different types and sizes, and ropes out of the pool house. Hmm. Balls of various sizes. Ropes. I think my Lady has been having some new ideas popping into her head again. I sure can't wait to see what happens next. While I was getting these items, Belle started to set up large pillar candles all over the yard, especially near the pool. Even with dusk coming on with all the candles set up and lit, the yard took on a very romantic atmosphere and highlighted the fun areas of the yard.

After a nice grilled dinner of hamburgers and grilled vegetables, we sat back on the lounge chairs near the pool and talked softly about how we thought the day had progressed to that point. About a half an hour later, Lady B looked at me and said, "I think that it is time to work off some of this delicious dinner." With that being said, she threw a beach ball into the pool and told me to doggy paddle out and to bring it back. Happy to have something to do and wanting to play, I gleefully jumped into the pool and swam to the ball. Each time I got close the ball moved away from me. It took me three tries but I finally got the ball and crawled out of the pool and brought the ball back to my mistress.

"Good boy. Here's another ball. Go get it." Lady B said as she three a 4-inch rubber ball into the pool. Upon, retrieving this ball and bringing it back, Lady B again praised my efforts and then three a tennis ball into the pool. She then instructed me to get this ball and bring it back. For some reason it took longer to get this ball then the other ones but eventually I got it and brought it back to my mistress. One last time she praised my effort and then three a golf ball into the pool right into the deep end. I had to swim out and then it took me five times to dive deep enough to get the ball and to bring it back. I was sure tired when I got back to my mistress with the ball.

"That was a good workout. I am so proud of you not giving up and bringing the ball back to me. Why don't you lay down on the air mattress and rest for a few minutes."

As I lay down on the mattress, Lady B got some baby oil and started to massage my shoulders and back. When she got to my ass, she gave my as muscles a very deep massage. Just as I thought I would start to drift off to sleep, I was instructed to turn onto my back and Lady B gave me a thorough oiling on my chest, stomach and upper thighs. She then put the CB-2000 chastity device on me and I just knew that she had more planned for the night. Lady B had me turn over one more time and this time she started to lube up my asshole. She used more lube then usual and I started to worry about what she had planned next.

"Okay, stand up and put on this blindfold." She said as she started to put my wrist and ankle cuffs onto me. She then took my hand and led me out onto the soft grass. It was a few minutes later when we stopped and I was instructed to move my legs four feet apart and to stand on my tiptoes. Lady B then placed some pieces of wood underneath both of my ankles. She then took my arms and spread them apart and attached them to the posts that we were standing next to. While I was standing in this position, She attached my ankle cuffs to a chain around the bottom of each of the posts and then I felt something being slipped a little behind me. It didn't take long for me to realize that Lady B placed an Anal Penetrator behind me with the widest dildo I have ever felt on it. Lady B move the anal penetrator up just far enough that the tip of it was inside of me. She then took the wood blocks from beneath my ankles. I stood on my toes as long as I could but my legs started to cramp and to relieve my calves, I had to flatten my feet. As you can see, this would make the dildo penetrate more.

"Now you see what you are up against." I heard Lady B say. That was the last things she said before I started to feel her fingers lightly trace my balls and run up and down my upper thighs. With my attention divided between the good feelings that my mistress was giving me and the feelings of my legs burning, I had to figure out a way to turn the pain into some kind of pleasure. Lady B moved from feeling my legs for tracing my nipples with her fingers. Then I felt her licking my balls, rubbing my back and sucking on my nipples and licking my belly button. She did this in a random pattern and I totally forgot that the dildo in my ass was the biggest I had ever felt or that my calves hurt. I forgot everything except my pleasure. "Don't come dear boy. We wouldn't want this day to end on a sour note."

I realized that I was humping the anal penetrator all the way but along with this realization was the fact that my cock and balls were starting to hurt. Being in the cage made them hurt if I enjoyed myself too much. What seemed like a few minutes later, although I found out later was about a half an hour; I felt the wood blocks once again placed under my ankles. The anal penetrator was removed. The wrist and ankle cuffs were undone and then the blocks were taken out from under my ankles once again but I was allowed to stand totally on my feet.

12