Bill & Belle's Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lady B felt that I could stand all right by myself, I heard her say. "I want you to count to 25, remove your blindfold and then come find me. Do not leave this area or remove the blindfold until you reach 25. The faster you find me the sooner the cage will be removed. Okay, start now!"

I started to count and try to figure out where I would find my mistress. I couldn't hear where she went but I sure knew where I wanted to find her. When I got to 25, I removed the blindfold and started to head inside. I went straight for the bedroom and just as I hoped my lady was lying on the bed with the covers turned down, waiting for me.

"Very good." She purred. "Come here and I will remove your restraint." As fast as she was able my lady took the cage off of me. "I want you to take me fast and hard. I want to feel your come hit my womb and I want it now."

Boy, oh boy, I love instructions such as these and I fulfilled her request as best as I could. What a very lovely day we had. Shortly after we finished, I started to feel a light feathery feeling on my balls. I get very sensitive after I come and I knew that if she got me hard that I would start to hurt. Soon I felt my mistress scraping her fingernails across my balls and up my cock. I was once again very hard and hurting but loving every minute of it. I heard Lady B say, "This is to remind you that you are mine as it any pleasure or pain that I give to you. The holidays start tomorrow. My first gift to you is that I want you to dominate me all day tomorrow. I love you very much, Bill." Shortly after that I heard a soft snoring sound, I knew that I wanted to make Sunday a very special day for my mistress and while I waited for my cock to go down and for sleep to take me, I made plans for Belle's day as a sub.

12