Bill & Belle's Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
Sunday is a switch of fun and love.
5.3k words
4.89
17.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to suggest that you read Bill and Belle's Weekend part 1 before you read this part although I think that it will be a good read by itself the characters are better described in part 1 & 2.

------------

Waking up much earlier than my Belle, I watched her sleeping for a bit and planning some of what I wanted to happen today. Before we fell asleep last night Lady B said, "This is to remind you that you are mine as it any pleasure or pain that I give to you. The holidays start tomorrow. My first gift to you is that I want you to dominate me all day tomorrow. I love you very much, Bill." I wanted to make this a fun and sensual day for her with her submission but had to plan as much of it as I could since I am more of a submissive than my dear wife, Belle.

My Belle is a natural dominant but since she asked for me to give her a day of submission, I was going to do the best job that I could. I immediately went to the closet and brought out my black pants and shirt. When I see Belle wearing black or red it starts to put me in more of a submissive mood so I figured that might assist me in helping to get Belle into one also.

While Belle was still asleep, I started to suck her tits and pull on her nipples. When I felt Belle start to push her tits towards me, holding her hands above her head I got the tweezer clamp with bells on them and put one of her left teat. I could feel her try to pull away with a gasp but I just held her hands, licked and teased her right breast and nipples until she relaxed. As she started to relax, I looked into her eyes and saw that she was remembering what she has said last night. I then placed the second tweezer clamp with bells on it and slowly released her hands. I then started to kiss and give small bites to little Belles neck. When she started moaning, I got up.

"Morning munchkin, I require you to go make breakfast and to bring it into the library. I need to get a little business out of the way before we have fun. Run along now. The bells on her tits will tell me where you are. I do not want to hear any excessive bell ringing as I will interpret that as you playing with yourself and you know you are only allowed to do that with permission, today."

As I was talking to munchkin, I was playing with her clitoris and finger fucking her. I could see the lust rise again in her eyes and place a clip on her clitoris, which also had a bell on it. "Until I say otherwise you will remain naked and you will not come. I have many plans for my little munchkin. You will address me as Sir for the remainder of the day and obey each instruction as soon as you are told. If not than I will assume that you are asking to be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." Belle said.

"Then go tend to my breakfast."

Belle rushed off to the kitchen with her bells tingling all the way. A short time later, I hear Belle descend the stairs to our library. Down came Belle with a tray laden with eggs, bacon, toast and coffee.

"I hope that this pleases you, Sir," she said. I could tell from the amount of food on the tray that once again Belle was not going to eat breakfast. She is hardly ever hungry for food in the morning, so I told her to stand with her legs 3 feet apart and to play 'Jingle Bells' on her clit bell. As I ate I watched and appreciated the beauty of my little one. When she started to speed up the 'Jingle Bell' tune, I ordered her to stop. While I drank my coffee, I was constantly looking at her flushed body. As she cooled down, I ordered, "While I finish my breakfast you are to once again play a tune on your clit. This time I think I would like to hear 'Silent Night'. Remember you are not to come or you will be punished."

I listened to 'Silent Night" while I finished eating and then instructed Belle to come closer to me. I took off her clit and nipple clamps and placed bells around her ankles and wrists. I then told her to clean up the breakfast dishes. While Belle was upstairs cleaning up from breakfast, I made a call to Dom Jacob. I explained to Jacob, "Belle has instructed me to dominate her today and I was wondering if you would be willing to come over and help me to clarify my ideas and join in on the fun. I am also thinking of asking Lady Victoria to also join us. I am sure that with the three of us working together that we can give my Lady B the domination that she wants with the loving fun I love to give to her." After getting a positive reply from Dom Jacob, I called Domme Victoria and made the same request. Both told me that they would be there in an hour with their subs so I went upstairs to tell my little munchkin that she had an hour to finish cleaning the kitchen and to clean herself up.

"Report back here in exactly 1 hour with more instructions."

I could see in her eyes all the questions that my little one wanted to ask but since she was not given any instruction to ask questions she kept quiet and hurriedly took a bath, shaved and put lotion all over herself. She put her bells back on her wrists and ankles and was back in the living room in exactly an hour.

"I want you to go to the dungeon and I want you to put your ankle cuffs on above your bells and then tie yourself to the table. Wait for me."

Just as Belle headed down the stairs so that she could go to the dungeon the doorbell rang. Belle stopped and started to go to the door.

"Stop! What did I tell you to do? Can you not follow a simple instruction? Come here." When Belle came over to me, I took a remote control butterfly and strapped it on to her. "Lean over." Belle turned around and held onto the arm of the chair. "Stay there for a minute."

I went to answer the door. Master Jacob and his sub Mary Jane were there. I invited them in and asked them to have a seat. While Master Jacob sat on the large leather chair, Mary Jane sat on a pillow by his feet.

"I need to take care of a quick discipline problem while you get comfortable. If you wish for something to drink, please let me know and I will get it for you.

"Don't worry about that. I'll just have mj get it for me."

"Okay. Now little munchkin, did I give you an order before these fine people came to the door?"

"Yes sir. I know I should not have allowed my curiosity to get the better of me. I know that I deserve whatever punishment that you feel is necessary."

I turned the butterfly on high and told her that I was going to give her ten swats. "I want you to count them and thank me for each one."

"Yes sir."

I got the wooden paddle from the table drawer and started to rub her backside with the paddle. Smack. "Thank you sir. That was one." The next smack was a little harder and again my munchkin followed the script. I steadily spanked her harder and was thanked for each one. Just as I spanked Belle for the fifth time, the doorbell rang and Belle moaned. I looked up and Jacob said, "Would you like my mj to get that while you finish here?"

Quickly I agreed and then I gave Belle her sixth whack. This smack was harder then the others that I had given her and her rear end was quickly turning a nice red color. I finished the spankings with the harder spanks and after Belle thanked me for them, I adjusted the remote on the butterfly to a random pattern and then send her to fulfill the original order.

"Mj, I know that Lady B's rule for this house is that no one is in bondage alone. I want you to make sure that munchkin's ankles and wrists are cuffed. I want you to watch her and let us know if she disobeys her order not to come. When you get downstairs you may remind her once and then no talking until we arrive," was the order from Master Jacob.

"Little john, I want you to take a plate of sandwiches and juice for you, mj and munchkin to eat while we talk. When you are all done eating, you can assist mj in readying the dungeon and then kneel next to the table and wait for us to arrive."

"Yes, my lady. It shall be as you wish."

Lady Victoria and Master Jacob and I sat down for a quick lunch and coffee. We talked about how things were going and my ideas for how I thought the afternoon should go. Master Jacob and Lady Victoria gave me some suggestions to aid me in my plan and we were ready to move ahead with the plans for the afternoon. Before heading to the dungeon, I looked at Lady Victoria and said, "Lady Victoria, tomorrow when my munchkin is back to being my mistress she would like for you to call her and assist her in some plans that she has. I have no idea exactly what those plans are but my mistress did mention to me yesterday that she was thinking of some special plans and wanted to talk to you about them when we were out at the pool." Victoria readily agreed and we were ready to go down and have some fun.

Upon entering, we could tell that mj and little john did a good job of preparing the dungeon. We heard Strauss on the sound system and saw that any implements that we were bound to use were placed on a tray neat the table. The first thing that I did after I went into the dungeon was to start the camera system so that munchkin could look at a copy of what happened whenever she wanted to.

I went over to the table where munchkin was strapped and asked for mj and little john to hold munchkins legs up after I took off her ankle cuffs. While her legs were up, I took off the remote clit vibrator and then slipped a waist chain with bells on it around munchkin's waist. I then took a medium sized butt plug vibrator, turned it on a random pattern, and lubed it up and inserted it. When it was seated correctly, I took a very large vibrator, turned that on a random pattern, and inserted it into her very wet slit. I then took a chain attached it to the back of the chain and brought it between her butt cheeks over the butt plug vibrator and then over the vibrator in her cunt. The chain then split it two and I brought both ends and hooked them onto the waist chain in the front about four inches apart. That way the vibrators were held securely in place and yet would cause no friction so she could achieve climax. I then told mj and little john to kneel by the side of the table. I then reapplied the ankle cuffs.

It wasn't long before the bells on munchkin's waist were starting to ring. I moved the table to a horizontal position. While I was doing this I heard Master Jacob, "Mj, crawl over here you have a duty to perform for me. Make sure that you crawl slowly and with your legs far apart." As mj started to crawl to her master, I heard Lady Victoria say, "Little john come and get some cream." I looked over for a second and saw that she was pointing to her pussy. Things were starting to heat up so I looked at my munchkin and told her, "Make sure that you watch, I want you to see how well mj and little john do their duties because the same duty will be expected of you soon."

While munchkin watched I saw that she was getting very excited so I reached over and pulled her tits as far as I could while holding very tightly onto her nipples. Feeling her nipples pulled and held tight aided Belle so that she would not come. Keeping her on the edge of orgasm was a lot of fun and I knew that although munchkin was giving me some dark looks every once in a while that the look of lust was her overriding feeling. It wasn't long before Lady Victoria was coming. It took a few more minutes and then I heard, "Mj, stop sucking my cock." As Belle watched, mj knelt up very tall and Master Jacob continued to fist his think 8-inch cock. All of a sudden, he started to come all over mj's face and chest. It must have been at least 5 to 6 spurts before he was finished.

I then took munchkin off of the table and had her kneel on the rubberized floor. "Mj go and kneel in front of munchkin. Munchkin gets clean-up duty so make sure that she does a good job."

Watching my munchkin cleaning Jacob's cum off of mj's chest and face was getting me very horny. Just as munchkin finished cleaning mj, I heard Victoria say, "Little john, I want you to take mj's place. It is time that munchkin clean your face and make sure that she also cleans the inside of your mouth."

I watched the 6 foot 4, 170 pound little john sinuously crawl across the floor and kneel up to munchkin. Being very horny watching my munchkin cleaning the two subs, I noticed how hard that I was. I looked at Master Jacob then at mj and then myself. I looked again at Master Jacob and he gave a small nod of his head and said to mj, "Mj look at the condition that you put our host in. I think that you should show him just how much you appreciate him letting munchkin clean your face."

"Yes master," MJ crawled over to me and knelt in front of me. I told her that I was very excited and that I might come faster than usual but she gave me a sly smile and started to lick the inside of my thighs moving up to my balls. When she felt them start to tighten up she would clamp her fists around my cock and balls until I calmed down and then would continue her action moving onto licking my cock and thoroughly enjoying my balls. It wasn't long before I heard Jacob saying, "Mj stop playing around and get to work there." Just as mj was putting a lot more effort into making me come, I heard another voice, "Bill, dammit get over here and fuck me now."

"STOP." Everyone stopped what he or she was doing at that point. I looked at mj and had her move back. Little john moved move a few steps and I walked over to Belle. "I am very disappointed in you. You had three main directives to fill today. The first was given by yourself and that I was in charge for the day. The second and third were that you were not to come until I said to do so and that you were to refer to me as 'Sir' for the day." Watching Belle's eyes I could see her start to comprehend the situation. As the comprehension became complete her eyes were starting to look very liquid.

"Munchkin, I want you to stand under the chains. Little john, I want you to connect Belles wrist cuffs to the chains. MJ I want you to take the waist chain and the vibrators off of munchkin and then to attach her ankles to the eyebolts on the floor. I want her feet at least 3 feet apart." While they were taking care of that bit of business, I went to the table behind Belle and leaned against it while trying to figure out what to do. Victoria and Jacob came over to me and asked what my plans were.

"I had no plans for this. I guess I didn't expect Belle to get so lost in her own feelings that she forgot what was going on. I am going to have to punish her for this but I am trying to figure out the best method to do so."

Master Jacob looked at me and said, "Do you want us to do the discipline? Since we are more knowledgeable in this area and in doing that it might help to give you a break."

"No, thank you for the suggestion but in a way this is a test of Belles to see if I will carry through. I would however appreciate any suggestions that you both have." We talked for a few minutes more and a plan was made. Just as I was about to take the 9 strand kangaroo flogger off the wall, Lady Victoria said, "Just remember take a few warm-up swings and you want her to a dark pink. It is better for punishment to give fewer swings and a little harder than a lot of light to moderate swings for her to get used to them." I thanked them both and then walked over to Belle.

By the time I got to munchkin, mj and little john were back with the dominants. I walked around Belle and then stood in front of her. I put a finger under her chin and had her look up at me. Before I had a chance to say anything, Belle started apologizing. "I know that you are sorry for your behavior but for you to learn your lesson you will need to be punished. That way it won't hang over our heads and make the rest of the day unpleasant."

I took a few light warm-up swings to get used to the 9-strand flogger and to also warm up my munchkin. "Ready now munchkin. Take your punishment like a big girl and then you will have to make up to our guests for being so selfish by doing what they wish." The first swing landed on her right buttock and showed a light pink. I landed the second on her left buttock and got the same light pink. I then moved to her right shoulder and the left with the same intensity. I stopped for a few seconds, feeling her back and buttocks to smooth out the heat and bit and then did the same rhythm of swings again only they were harder and the striped were immediately turning a dark pink. After the fourth sequence, I heard munchkin say, "Please, sir, I am so sorry. I am so sorry." I then moved in front of munchkin and I gave each breast and her pussy a whack. I then put the flogger down and held my munchkin. Slowly she stopped crying and repeated how sorry that she was. I looked at her and her eyes were beginning to smile again. I took the chains off of her and put her waist chain and ankle chains with the bells on it back onto her and then had her lay down on her back with her legs spread.

Master Jacob came over and placed a hand on my shoulders as a gesture of approval and then looked at me to see if I was ready for the next part of her punishment. After I gave he a nod, he called mj, little john, and Lady Victoria over. "Bill told munchkin that the next part of her punishment was to make it up to us. I think this is a great idea but we do not want munchkin to mess up again so each action will be 3 minutes in length, 1 minute with no action, and then repeat until Bill thinks that munchkin has finally realized how selfish she had been acting. MJ and little john you are to each take a breast. Lady Victoria would you like to have a seat on munchkin's face and I will start on eating our little munchkin."

They all looked at me to make sure that those plans were okay. I told them that I approved of the plans but that if they wished to penetrate her that her mouth and her ass that that would be acceptable. I also let them know that only I would penetrate her cunt. With the rules set up, I then started the timer for three minutes and said go. When the buzzer went off Lady Victoria planned the next combination with little john eating munchkin's ass, mj getting her pussy eaten and the two dominants sucking on her tits. There were three more changes and then I called a short halt. I wanted munchkin to calm down for a bit and to join in the activities.

After 5 minutes, I looked at all my friends and my munchkin and said. "This time I will take part in the activities. I believe that munchkin has learned a very valuable lesson. I will be on the floor. Munchkin will take me cowboy style; Jacob will take munchkin's ass. I want little john to lay with his head next to mine. Munchkin will be sucking on nipples, mj will be sitting on little john's face while he services her and Lady Victoria will be riding him. Munchkin you can come when Jacob comes in your ass. The rest of us will be able come at will. Let's have some fun."

And fun is what we had. It all lasted at least 20 minutes and if I had to explain how I wouldn't be able to since I believe that we all were in some kind of subspace to the end. After we recovered enough to pull apart, I noticed that munchkin was asleep so I turned her over onto the floor and the rest of us went up stairs to clean up. Our friends left shortly afterward with Lady Victoria and Master Jacob saying that I did a good job and for us to get together again soon.

I went back downstairs to the dungeon. I allowed us both to rest and then gently woke my munchkin and we went to take a long bath in the double sized tub in the master bathroom. After drying off, we went to the kitchen and had an easy to fix dinner. We watched television for a bit and then I looked at Belle and said, "Mistress today is the beginning of the holiday season and I have a few gifts that I want to give to you. May we retire to the bedroom so that I may give them to you."

"For certain Bill but you know that you still have a few more hours to be dominant if you wish."

12