Bill & Belle's Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you told me that today was for my pleasure and yours, I hope that this morning and afternoon were a pleasure for you. I enjoyed myself immensely but I feel more comfortable being your submissive so my pleasure and suggestion for this evening is for us just to be man and wife and go to the bedroom and have you open the gifts that I have for you."

We walked to the master bedroom and I had Belle lay down on the bed. I went over to the armchair and uncovered packages and envelopes. I had placed numbers on them so that I would remember the order which I wanted Belle to open them.

I handed Belle the envelope, which had number one. When she opened it she read the following:

Dear Mistress:

This first gift is a session of lovemaking with no bells on and no restraints. Just you, me and a lot of tenderness and love. Love Bill

The second gift was in a box. I watched as Belle opened her gift. Inside were two bras and there was no covering over the nipple area on either bra. As Belle realized how she would look in the bras she started to blush. I then handed her the third gift. This was a larger box and Belle had a very puzzled look on her face. Inside of this box were three different sized dildos. I started to see little lights showing in my mistress's eyes as she contemplated some uses for her new dildos. The fourth box had four different types of panties in them. Each of the panties had remote controlled eggs in them. The surprise on Belle's face was so much fun.

I then got a large box, which was labeled number five. Inside were 5 paddling instruments. One was a lolly crop. The second was a metal ruler. The third was a slut paddle. The fourth was a flicker whip and the fifth was fiberglass cane. The sixth box had six different corsets in it each a different style.

Then I handed her an envelope with the number 7 on it. Inside it said:

Dear Mistress,

This is gift certificate is one of pleasure. When you cash in this certificate, you will receive pleasure from seven different tongues of your choice. You will need to decide whose tongues from which you want pleasure. I hope that you will enjoy this gift.

Your loving Bill

The rest of the gifts came in envelopes so it took a few minutes for me to sort out which came next. While she was waiting, Belle opened some champagne. I then handed her envelope number eight.

Belle gave me a very puzzled look when she was handed envelope number 8. It was much bigger and thicker than the other envelopes were and she wanted to ask me all sorts of questions but realized all she had to do was open the envelop for her answers. The first thing to fall out of the envelope was a brochure of Hawaii. The next couple of items were papers but she didn't take time to look closely at them and then a smaller envelope fell out and in it were airline tickets to Hawaii. Belle finally put the items together in her mind, crawled across the bed to me and started sucking on my cock. I slowly pulled her off and suggested that she open the rest of her presents, which she very eagerly agreed to do.

The ninth envelope held a gift certificate for a private session in Las Vegas with the Chippendale dancers dancing just for her. The tenth envelope had 10 different gift certificates for massages at her favorite spa.

Then I handed her the eleventh envelope. It had a special gift certificate for eleven books per week for eleven weeks. Belle started jumping up and down with joy and was just about ready to go get her reading book list when I asked her if she would like to open her twelfth envelope.

"Oh yes," she squealed. I gave her the final envelope and she opened it. Inside it read:

This gift certificate is for you to buy twelve items, whatever you want, from JT's Stockroom.

Happy Holidays, Your loving sub.

By this time Belle was almost in tears. I looked at her with a big smile on my face and then I gave her a very big kiss. I told her how happy I was that she liked her gifts and then I went to get ready for bed. While I was gone Belle had cleaned up the gifts so that they were in a neat pile, lit all the candles she could find then lay on the bed looking as fresh as a daisy. I was surprised to see how much effort she put into this in such little time. As I got to the bed, she handed me the first gift certificate, with her eyes shining, and said, "I would like to cash this one in now."

I gave her a small kiss on her forehead and then I turned the stereo system on to play random jazz selections. With the soft music playing and the candlelight glowing, my Belle was shining. I placed a stool in the middle of the floor and asked Belle to sit on it. I then went and got her favorite hairbrush and stood behind her and started to brush her long hair. Between strokes, I would rub her shoulders or back. After a bit, I heard some cooing and placed the hairbrush down. I gave her my hand and had her stand up.

After moving the stool to the side of the room, I held Belle and we started to sway to the music. I started to kiss her lips gently, back and forth until Belle was so excited that she strengthened her kisses. While we were kissing, I slowly moved us to the edge of the bed. I then moved my kisses to her ears and then down to her neck. Knowing that Belle likes her necked kissed a little harder than her lips; I increased the kisses and interspersed them with small bites. Hearing Belle start to moan was making me very hard. I then picked her up and placed her on the bed and then moved my kisses down to her breasts. I just love Belle's breast and started to lick them from the base to the tip in long sweeps with the flat of my tongue. Then I would start over again with just the tip of my tongue. Belle was starting to buck her hips and trying to get me to take her nipples into my mouth. Seeing how Belle was enjoying herself, I gladly moved to licking and sucking her delicious nipples.

It wasn't long before I started the downward journey again and after a few minutes spent licking her belly button which is a very hot erotic spot for my Belle I eventually got to my goal and started to lick and eat her pussy. After a few minutes Belle was begging me to please fill her up. "I want to feel you in me Bill. Please let me feel all of you."

Just hearing Belle ask me so nicely to love her, I just couldn't turn her down. So I entered her very wet pussy and started to give her very long and slow thrusts. Belle was moaning almost constantly by now and it wasn't long before she started to come. I continued the slow long thrusts through two more of her orgasms. I then looked at her and said. "Belle this time I am going to come with you." With that said, my thrusts were steadily getting faster and harder. Belle was pushing up with the same determination and it wasn't long before we came together. After getting my breath back, I moved my weight off of Belle and heard her softly say, "Thank you Bill. Do you think that we can do this again tonight when you get your strength back?"

"I do believe that I will be ready for another go around in a few minutes. But do you think you could blow the candles out while I get my strength back." We spent the next few hours fulfilling the request of the other. What a glorious way to start the holiday season. Merry Christmas to all.

12