Bill & Claudia Ch. 02

Story Info
After the Club.
6.3k words
4.62
9.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Charmaine chatted on the way back to their motel; as though they'd been lifelong swingers. The pleasure of being with another man wasn't new for her but it was an experience he'd never forget. Both of them were cautious with their conversation though she fumed inwardly since he'd been with another woman.

Funny how she could excuse or overlook her own behavior but for him to be with someone else was an outrage. She knew there was no point bringing it up since she had no right to do so. Nonetheless it was there, like a pimple on her ass. She felt confident her involvements were controllable but was unsure about him since she knew he had a great untapped capacity to love.

"Lois and Carl wanted to know where we were staying, so I told them," she said.

He was preoccupied with thoughts of Claudia and could think of little else. He began to miss her. Wondering what the rest of the night would be for her. When he didn't answer Charmaine she feared his preoccupation had to do with his experience at the club; when he was upstairs. She looked at him as he drove wondering if she knew him as well as she thought she did.

When they got in bed she asked how his night had been. He didn't want to talk about it and had no interest in her experience with Carl or any other man for that matter. He wasn't one of those men that cared about his wife's sexual exploits, nor did he find any vicarious thrill in it. It was her reality; she owned it and she was entitled to have it. Yet her silence was insistent demanding he say something.

"It was nice..."

"Was she good?"

"Yes, but I really prefer not to talk about it."

"Don't you want to know about me and Carl?"

He didn't want to but thought he was going to anyway. She thought the details would excite him and maybe even turn him on sexually. She explained once they were in their room they moved against each other to the music coming from the orchestra as they undressed each other. She was pleased with his "full-sized" cock which pleased her immensely. He asked,

"Did you use protection?"

She wanted to tell him the truth and say they hadn't but thought he might worry, so she told him they did. There was no way she was ever going to make a man use a rubber unless there were unforeseen circumstances making it necessary. Besides, if she thought a man was unscrupulous needing one, she'd simply reject him. A large part of her excitement was in knowing the man could feel her juices bubbling up and around his cock. She knew they liked the sensation of ejaculating inside her exposed inner depths as much as she liked the sensation of having them do so.

One of her favorite visuals during sex was in seeing the head of a man's cock as it moved in and out of her preparing to let loose its milky seed inside her. The idea of a "dry-fuck" had no appeal for her. Afterwards when the act was over she liked feeling his sperm seeping from her as though it was testament of what they'd done. Somehow it just made her feel more fulfilled. She believed there was some nutritious benefit associated with a man's semen.

"Maybe they'll prove it someday," she once quipped to one of her girlfriends, as it always made her feel rejuvenated afterwards.

She hoped her telling him the details would make him want to volunteer more information about his experience but before she'd finished, she heard his gentle snoring...

Bill's Dream (Part One)

Neither of them saw the bright light outside their room that night as it washed the motel with an eerie glow. Strangely he remembered walking out the door in his sleep-state, as though he was being beckoned.

When he awoke he recalled one of the most fascinating vivid dreams he ever had. It was so real; it seemed he actually lived through it. In the dream he thought he had died and was in heaven or in some other holding area:

He walked into a room where the walls were white curtains blown by the breeze outside. At times he could see beyond the curtains where there was nothing but an abyss, a few stars and an occasional cloud floating by. The room seemed suspended and was more ethereal than anything else. There was a four-poster bed in the middle of the room which had the same curtains hanging from the top of each of the posts matching the walls as they moved with the same movement.

On some of the walls there were strange hieroglyphic symbols of some sort. He thought he heard humming sounds coming from somewhere outside, also feeling slight vertical movements of the room.

In the bed was the most angelic looking androgynous creature anyone could imagine. He had to study the face in an attempt in determining its gender, finally giving up in doing so. The angel-like creature smiled at him holding out a hand indicating he wanted him to join him on the bed. When he sat down the angel removed the light blanket covering his naked body almost to answer what Bill was trying to determine regarding its gender.

He was amazed in seeing his physical makeup in that it was both female and male. Around his neck he wore a chain with a crystal bell that sparkled endlessly with his every movement. His small breasts were like a young woman's.

There was a vertical slit between its legs that resembled a woman. Unexpectedly the angel reached inside the vertical opening and pulled forth his male genatalia as though it was kept in the pouch for whatever the occasion might call for.

His male anatomy was portrayed by items found in nature rather than on the human body. His penis looked more like a mushroom at first. Beneath it he saw acorns which were obviously his testicles. The skin on his sack resembled the rough textured pips we observe on the cap of an acorn and his pubic hair was like a fine sage-grass.

The angelic looking young man knew Bill's questions without his need to ask, as though mental-telepathy was the norm in this place. The "angel's" speech made him think of how Claudia sounded when she talked.

"Where I'm from there's no judgment with regards to sexual preferences. The divine plan includes all variations and is a part of a grand scheme. In the future mankind will evolve as one sex, as the passing on of genetic information will be done in the laboratory.

Bill looked surprised and the entity knew what he was thinking when he added,

"Don't be surprised. It will be a long time before your scientists will understand why males have evolved with nipples. I believe in your time they believe they were simply a vestige from the past, never knowing they're there to enable the ultimate emergence of a unisex being like myself.

"You and I are alike in that we prefer males.

"Both sexes in our past were beautiful and served a purpose in our development and evolution. As you can see, I'm able to have sex as a woman or as a man. If I would choose to be a woman I would simply leave my sex in it's pouch and inject a lubricant for anyone wanting to mimic a male of your time."

The creature smiled as it looked down at his mushroom-like penis. It twitched and grew in excited anticipation with his continued fondling.

Bill thought he was being treated to a pleasure in seeing his privates as they were obviously unearthly. It was hard not to look since the continuing excitement of the young man on the bed transferred to him as well.

Seeing he had Bill's attention he took his sex in his hand squeezing it gently until a small dew drop appeared at the tip. It sparkled like a diamond in the low ambient light filtering into the room from outside.

"I know what you want and I want it too. The act whether it is performed by a female or a male has its own reward in the spirit of giving and receiving."

Any uncertainty he may've had vanished as he leaned to take it in his mouth. The smell coming from his groin was more like the smell of fresh turned earth on a sunny day. He felt the entities gentle stroking of his head encouraging him. Somehow this was more like a simulation or a portrayal of sex than the real thing we experience on earth. When he felt the warm spurts filling his mouth an unexpected warmth spread through him as it traveled throughout his body igniting his own arousal.

When he looked up he thought the creature wanted to return the favor when he felt a tinge of self-consciousness thinking the act might be too demeaning for it to do.

He'd read books on learning how to become a gracious recipient of a gift in order to please the giver yet he lacked the ability to do so. It was a curse of sorts he knew.

This time was different though as the warm mouth seemed to infuse additional testosterone inside him making resistance impossible. It was more a hormonal reaction when he lost control. Even his climax was different as it was accompanied by a warm glow exciting him into tremors of uncontrollability.

He felt he was an object of some experiment than anything else. He didn't understand how it was possible for him to feel what he felt. He was all the way inside the entities mouth where he remained the whole time.

There was no back and forth movement, instead he felt serpentine waves moving from the base to the tip where it lingered. He felt the fluttering tongue dancing all around and under the head repeating the sensation for who knows how long until he lost it.

He heard sounds coming from himself he didn't recognize as the sensation lasted far longer than he thought possible.

The club revisited in Bill's dream (Part Two)

Afterwards he was ushered out of the room by someone or something. He felt he'd been empowered with unexpected abilities. Whether they were intended or not, he didn't know.

He found himself entering a different version of the club he attended with Charmaine the night before. All the men wore black tuxedos and all the women wore full length bridal-looking gowns in pale blue, yellow, white or pink. All the couples locked their arms together moving as though they were one unit. Everyone floated about 4" above the ground when there was no need for walking. The couples on the dance floor turned effortlessly as though they were windup toys. It was comical in seeing the couples ascending and descending the stairs as they floated up and down the staircase effortlessly.

He looked around in search of Charmaine, Lois or Carl but mostly for her; to see her again. It was, after all, the reason he'd returned. When he didn't recognize anyone he wondered if she was upstairs with someone. He was hoping she wasn't; fearing she was.

He remembered how the hallway looked and as he did so he was transported to the top of the landing where he looked down the hallway seeing the series of doors ahead of him. At first he tried using a door; seeing his hand pass right through it. Once he realized he had no physical substance he walked forward entering the room.

Not all the rooms were in use but the ones that were had couples in various positions and stages of lovemaking. Either they didn't see him or didn't care he was there. Once he became aware he could pass through the doors, he tried passing through the walls into the next room.

He went from room to room looking for her eventually chuckling since the activities seemed like a slide show of sexual activity. He didn't linger until he came to a room where there was a man in his mid twenties and an older man of about 30.

The older of the two lay back resting against the headboard while the younger knelt at his waist. He held firmly the base of the cock as he fellated the man lying on his back.

He watched until the man reached climax, lingering to see what would happen once he did. They changed positions and when they were done he noted there was little or no show of affection as it had been done more to achieve a psycho-physical and sexual release

But with her, there was a great deal of affection and emotion which he liked. Maybe he was bi-sexual he considered as he moved across the hall where once again he went through the walls until he came upon the room he occupied with her.

It was empty now and when he sat on the bed, he noted he'd sunk into it more deeply than normal. He reached out to touch the place where they'd lain beneath the covers. When he closed his eyes he smelled her perfume as it mixed with her more earthly scents before he felt her soft lips on his.

There are physical places we can return to later in life, knowing it was where we fell in love. But we can never touch a place in time when it happened for us. In his current form he was able to do both with a reality that startled him into numbed consciousness.

He opened sleepy eyes looking around an unfamiliar room when he heard Charmaine calling to him from the shower, asking if he was going to sleep all day.

"Dreams are so strange. Sometimes they remove guilt from us so we can enjoy ourselves without inhibition and sometimes they can reveal our innermost fears and desires," he thought. He didn't understand the content of the dreams fearing he was becoming a sentimental fool.

When they left their motel room, neither of them noticed the mysterious darkened circular outline on the pavement; probably because it was too large to be discernable.

After breakfast Charmaine asked the cashier if there were any activities going on around town. The cashier told them there was a large flea market setup on the beach if we were interested.

The day started off cold but the forecast was for warmer temperatures by noon. They strolled through the various tents looking for possible items of interest. She found a few things she liked and after four hours of shopping they went to lunch. He remained silent for the most part thinking about his dream and of course about her, wondering what she was doing.

While they were eating Charmaine's cell-phone went off causing their alarm as she queried,

"I wonder who this could be."

He looked at her thinking there was something wrong at home but when she broke into laughter he knew it wasn't serious. He heard her ask, "What time," before telling him it was Lois. He heard her tell Lois she'd get back to them in about an hour if that was okay. She had a smile on her face as she contemplated the appropriateness of Lois's invitation before she said,

"They wanted to invite us to a small party at their house tonight...about eight couples are supposed to be there. They said there'd be moderate swinging if we were interested."

He knew without asking she was interested. He didn't want to ruin her fun not knowing what to say. If he was going to be with anyone; he wanted to be with her. He wondered what she had planned for the night knowing he wanted to see her again.

Seeing his hesitation Charmaine said,

"It's always optional you know? You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Just come with me so we can see their house. I heard it's very nice and well, you never know who you might meet there."

She was hoping he'd say yes since that would suggest last night was a fling and nothing more for him.

"You never did tell me about your experience last night," she asked again.

He squirmed in his seat trying to deflect her asking, "You want to go don't you?"

"Well, yes but I was hoping it could be something we could do together. Doesn't it excite you a little in knowing I'm having sex with another man?"

It didn't. Not that he objected to it but there was no prurient satisfaction in what she did sexually. He simply accepted it with his usual indifference towards her sexual activity.

"Please, please say yes so I can call Lois and tell her we're coming."

His sense of duty and mild curiosity prompted him to agree and when she called Lois, Lois asked if she could talk to Bill. She handed the phone to him wondering why Lois wanted to talk to him.

"Bill, I talked to Claudia this morning and found out she really likes you. I invited her to our party tonight. She said she'd come if you were going to be here. Obviously she'd like to see you again and who knows, maybe there's hope for me and my matchmaking skills after all?"

His face lit up as he said, "We'll be there. Did you give Charmaine directions and the time you want us there?"

He decided not to comment on her matchmaking skills since Charmaine was listening and it would give her more reason to worry. He didn't want to do that to her; at least not yet.

*

They were on time noting there were 5 or 6 couples already there sitting in the living room, sipping wine while pleasant chamber music was heard softly coming from who knows where. It filled the room evenly.

Lois introduced everyone and Bill noted something about all of them. There seemed to be a distance between those that were married. Instead of them being a couple per se; it seemed they were individuals finding themselves in the role of being married. He wasn't sure if Charmaine noticed it or not since she was jovial, friendly and outgoing as though she'd been attending these parties for years.

Bill sat next to a man who was introduced simply as Chuck. Chuck began a conversation with,

"Swinging saved our marriage it did. Yep, Linda and I were headed for divorce court sure as hell and when I sensed it, I asked her to fulfill a fantasy of mine; to see her with another man. She figured I was loco but I asked nicely enough to convince her I guess. I didn't work out all the details or anything and thought it would just be nice seeing her dance and socializing with other men. That was really all I wanted at first; to get a sense of closure in seeing she'd get off to a head start with someone else.

"Some folks at work told me about this singles dance held on Saturday nights. I suggested we go for fun. We removed our rings and mingled. Not before too long, guys started asking her to dance with them. I figured she liked the attention and took the offers as compliments which made her feel good. Hell, I was always complimenting her and showing her I cared for her but you could see how the attention from other men just lit her up.

"There was one guy who took a big liking to her, as she did to him. He asked her to dance numerous times. Near the end of the night he asked her for the last dance. After it was over she told me he asked her to go home with him. We talked about this scenario so I told her what to tell him. She told him she came with a friend; me. I could tell she liked the guy and wasn't too surprised when she asked him if he'd mind if I tagged along, since I drove.

"So we followed him in our car. He had an older upstairs apartment. There was a living room with bedrooms facing the front of the building. I sat down on his couch leaning against the pillows saying I was tired as Linda was using his bathroom. He put the stereo on low volume with romantic sounding music. When she came out they danced a little, he kissed her neck making her laugh. He moved his hands over her back and down to her ass which she seemed to like as she pressed herself against his body. After awhile I heard him invite her into his bedroom. She smiled entering behind him purposely leaving the door ajar for me I guess.

"It turned out the idea of me watching her was exciting for her. They didn't turn the lights on as there was enough coming in from the street, so I saw their silhouettes for the most part. They stood facing each other removing each others clothes. When they got on the bed she laid on her back when he mounted her. I don't know about you but I found it exciting, especially when she wrapped her legs around him and when I heard her familiar moans of pleasure. Somehow hearing her diminished what I thought was special for us. Still, it was nice to hear she could find it pleasurable with someone else somehow.

"They were laying with their feet closest to me. When I saw his ass bobbing up and down as he pumped into her I thought it was the sexiest thing imaginable; especially when I heard her begin to encourage him to give it to her, letting me know she was loving it. Hell, I knew she was lovin it; ain't no doubt about it. He seemed to have more staying power than me. I figured it was what she liked.

12