Bill & Claudia Ch. 03

Story Info
Mystery and more.
4.5k words
4.54
6.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

♪ "Let my lay down beside you...let me give my love to you."

Once they were back inside she asked if he'd start a fire. She poured two glasses of wine leaving the bottle and the glasses on the table in front of the fireplace excusing her self.

"I'll be right back. There's a stash on the mantle if you'd like to roll a few," she said before going into the bedroom.

He opened the small chest taking a whiff of the fragrance checking the bouquet. Clumsily he rolled four placing them on the table in front of the couch, next to the glasses of wine. Recalling his days in college and how the smoke made him feel; he was anxious to see how he'd feel being with her and under its influence.

When she returned she was prepared and anxious for anal intercourse with him. She had a short, silky and white translucent robe on. He noted no matter what she wore, it never diminished her femininity. Handing him his glass with one hand, she placed a blue pill in his other. He knew what it was of course suggesting they wait and see if they'd need it. They toasted to what their future might be. As she sat she crossed her right leg underneath her smiling her beautiful smile that somehow lit up the room; his senses.

Leaning forward she took one, lighting it for him before lighting another for herself. It took about 15 minutes before the wine and smoke began to impact them. He watched her; curious to see how she'd behave under the influence. That was what he intended but time began to lose itself as it stretched and blurred his awareness of its passing in its allusiveness.

He had no idea how much time had elapsed when he last took a sip of wine. In a sense it seemed like it was but a few moments ago and when he thought about it, it could've been hours ago for all he knew.

Her reaction was different as she began to giggle. At some point she reached between her legs proudly showing him her arousal; teasing him with it. Not unexpectedly it got his attention. His mouth felt dry as he took another sip of wine. He couldn't believe how good it tasted as he licked his lips looking at her teasing him.

She understood and accepted the inherent appeal her sex had on him. He made her happy in knowing she had it to share with him. She knew she would never truly own but she was willing to share it with him since it pleased him; tickling that mysterious part of his brain.

She guided his head to kiss and suck her. He knew everything tasted better when under the influence feeling certain she would as well. But before allowing it to happen too quickly; she suggested they move to the bedroom.

Once there she allowed her robe to slip from her shoulders. It fell to the floor in a wisp when she climbed on the bed waiting for him. She lay on her back with legs bent opening and closing them as she had one hand on her sex while the other moved spreading her cheeks showing him her opening in invitation. She smiled seductively inserting a finger inside her; and then two as she hissed at him. She was void of inhibition, surrendering completely to the smoke and the lust she felt. Removing her finger she put it in her mouth licking it clean. Her message and what she wanted was clear to him whether it was intentional or not.

For the first time in his life he wanted to try analingus; probably because no one had evoked those thoughts or desires in him the way she had; the way she was doing with her sweet provacative innocence.

Knowing how fastidious she was about cleanliness, he began to lick her opening. At first it was with caution but when he neither smelled nor tasted anything offensive, he continued finding the experience far better than he expected.

Certainly better than the woman he reluctantly went down on once with her insistence. Finding it disgusting and telling a friend about it; his friend laughingly said,

"Once you get past the smell you got it licked!"

Her reaction to what he was doing was reward in itself as she expressed herself with cries of delight and moans of pleasure. He began to use his tongue forcefully; fucking her with it. Her moans and exclamations rose to such a level he had to stop since he began to laugh hearing her pleas for mercy. He leaned back on his haunches when he smiled down at her seeing the expression on her face.

"Oh my god; you're not fucking real Bill."

And then he took her in his mouth until he felt she was going over the edge when again he'd lean back on his haunches looking at her. Her expression looked more as though she was struck with terror than from one of pleasure. And then he entered her quickly and smoothly, fucking her until she began to tremble. He would withdraw only to repeat the whole sequence over again and again...

And as we all know such delicious torture can only be endured or sustained for so long. She is no different than you or me in that regard. Finally when he was deep inside her and they were kissing deeply, he felt her tremors of uncontrollability as she was lost in the throes of an unbelievable climax; her best ever since it was combined with love, a love she was unable and unwilling to deny any longer.

He felt her warm discharge squirting on his stomach. He thought of it as being her expression of love. Had it been "crazy-glue" perhaps their future would've been clearer he thought laughing to himself. And then he did what we'd expect him to do; what anyone would do while being locked in such an intimate embrace with such an exquisite creature. Clutching her ass to him in a death-grip, she smiled through gritted teeth gyrating upward as she felt herself opening completely to receive him; all of him.

If she liked kissing him before; she found she loved it now as they cuddled beneath the covers. She loved the delicious sensations coming from her ass and from between her cheeks. His wonderful semen oozed from inside her, tickling her as it did so. Somehow it reassured her she was indeed the woman she felt she was; the one she'd spent her entire life in becoming and hopefully the one he needed.

Her secret revealed...

Their fulfillment and contentment was evident as they lay together composing themselves. She knew they had great sex but she had yet to play her trump card. She wanted to sell him on her suitability as a lover even more than she already had. He lay on his back as she lay with half her weight on him looking down at him when she said,

"You're a doctor, I want you to look in my throat and tell me what you see, or don't see."

He noted her tonsils had been removed and then he saw what she must've been alluding to when he saw she had no uvula, the small appendage that prompts the gag reflex, since it is loaded with nerve endings.

The little girl inside of her revealed it self when she cutely and proudly exclaimed,

"I have a pussy with a tongue!"

"When I had my tonsils out the doctor found a benign tumor on my uvula. He thought it was best to have it removed and after consulting with my parents, we scheduled a surgery after my tonsillectomy. I had no idea it would turn out to be a good thing until later when I performed oral sex for the first time. I found it easy to take it all the way to the back of my throat without gagging.

"I thought everyone could do it until it dawned on me it was due to having my uvula removed. While performing oral sex, I discovered I could tell when they were about to ejaculate and then I'd take them all the way into my throat. I thought it was pretty cool since I didn't have to taste or swallow their semen; not that I mind either but sometimes its a convenience for me, not to mention a lot of men like the feeling of being as deep inside me as they can get without causing discomfort."

Hearing this and thinking their sex had already been enough, he was wondering how she was able to keep other men away; thinking there had to be many wanting her in their lives. She handed him something that looked like a nasal spray. When he saw it, he recognized it as being a pain suppressant which is commonly prescribed to those having oral surgery, or as in her case, a tonsillectomy.

"When I use this spray; it's down the hatch Mr. Bill. So now you know my secret and why you probably found our sixty-nine to be so enjoyable before."

She pinched his nose before kissing him and cuddling with him as they drifted happily off to sleep; to sleep the whole night through together for the first time. She smiled feeling her man had come along and would do anything and everything in her power to keep him...no matter what.

Mysterious awakenings...

They slept soundly holding one another and if either of them moved during the night the other would follow in order to maintain contact. She loved having him next to her and it was clear how much he cherished her; even in their sleep.

Not feeling his closeness for awhile, she reached out to touch and to cuddle with him only to discover he wasn't in bed any longer. It stirred her awake fearing something was wrong. After grabbing one of her heavier robes she went first to the bathroom. He wasn't there as her concern and curiosity prompted her search. She walked to the living room noting the remaining embers in the fireplace before seeing the door leading to the beach was open.

It was dark and there was no source of light as she cautiously walked down the steps to the beach. She felt a sense of foreboding fearing the worse, hoping nothing was wrong until she came upon him lying naked, unmoving in a fetal position. She went down on two knees touching him, feeling he was as cold as one of the cadavers she had to study in med-school. His cold flesh was like a slap in the face from the world of the dead. She imagined hearing the words, "How dare you," coming from beyond the grave.

She trembled nervously leaning forward to place her ear to his nose and mouth hoping he was still breathing and when she heard he was, she laid down beside him, opening her robe to cover him as she pressed her warm nakedness to him in hopes of preventing him from going into shock.

"Bill, are you okay," she asked not knowing what else to say, thinking how foolish she may have sounded. She didn't know much about his medical history thinking he could've had a stroke or some kind of seizure. She didn't even know if he could respond to her question, regardless of how silly it may have sounded.

She heard him moan as though he was awakening from sleep when he expressed his confusion and disorientation. He began to shiver violently as his teeth chattered uncontrollably. Once his consciousness returned she asked if he could stand which he was able to do with her help. She removed her robe to wrap around him not caring that the cold night air bit into her exposed flesh with a vengeance when she too began to shiver violently. She held onto him trying to get them back inside as quickly as possible.

They huddled and stumbled together walking like two drunkards back to the house. She helped him up the stairs and back inside. He stood motionless as if in a daze when she closed the door. He looked like a zombie as she led him over to the couch sitting him down.

After throwing several logs in the fireplace she went to get the heaviest blanket she had. Still shivering from the cold and from being frightened; she put on a baggy heavy wool-knit sweater that went almost to her knees. It looked three sizes too big on her and like other things; it too had a story.

She wrapped him in the blanket then stoked the fire returning to sit at his side seeing he was still shivering uncontrollably. She waited for his shaking to stop before asking if he was okay. Eventually she saw the color returning to his face when he began to explain between shivers what he could. That he heard familiar voices calling him...

"At first it was Charmaine. And then it was my son Kevin and then my daughter Theresa. Finally it was someone from work. I don't remember seeing anything. I just went blindly following the sound of their voices."

She asked if he ever walked in his sleep before; he told her he hadn't blaming it on everything else going on in his life including the marijuana. He asked if it had been laced with anything since it seemed stronger than he remembered it being in college. She told him it was when they thought that was probably a contributing factor. She asked if he'd like some coffee; he did saying he'd like to take a hot shower first.

It was while he was showering when he saw the droplets of blood coming from his ear; splattering the shower floor as they were diluted before going down the drain. When he got out he tried to see inside his ear using one of her mirrors but was unable to see anything. He decided not to say anything less she worry. He intended to have someone look at it when he returned home.

Feeling better already?

He smelled the coffee, bacon and sausage when it hit him how hungry he was. His stomach growled when he thought his weakened state was due to his hunger; hungrier than he could remember being for a long time.

After looking in the mirror again he turned to go into the kitchen; following the smell that filled his brain; like the voices he heard while sleeping. The first step made him feel uncertain with his weakened state. After letting go of the sink he found the next step a little easier as he felt his strength returning until he was in the kitchen.

She had her back to him when he hugged her tightly from behind making her scream. Before she could turn around he reached between her legs feeling her when she gasped. She turned around as if to hit him with the spatula she held. The look of shock showed in her face. He did what came so natural to him; he kissed her. He moved his hands up and under her sweater to feel her wonderful ass, squeezing it with his approval. He'd never been as affectionate as he was with her, though it was his nature to be that way. The times he felt affection for Charmaine he opted not to; not because he didn't love her; it was because it would be teasing her when he would be unable to follow through on it.

"Well someone certainly has made a quick recovery...Bill are you sure you're okay?"

He told her he was, saying how hungry he was. While they were eating they heard his cell-phone chiming from somewhere. Reluctantly she found it for him handing it to him disgustedly, thinking it was his wife.

She thought, "I don't care how nice you are; he's mine now."

It was the hospital calling to ask if he could cut his trip short due to an emergency.

When he told her she looked crestfallen. She didn't know what to say or what to do. Should she offer to go with him? She didn't know how to behave. Should she throw a tantrum or be supportive? But above all else she needed something to hold onto. To know how she was to fit into his life and how he would fit into hers. Had she fallen too hard and too soon for him and was she as important to him as she thought she was; as he made her feel?

♪ "I'm leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again. (Oh please...don't go.) Promise me you'll wait for me, hold me like you'll never let me go."

When he saw her reaction to his leaving it all came crashing down on them. He gave her all his phone numbers and his email address. It was little solace for her when he said,

"It's times like this when I wished I'd chosen a different profession."

He held her telling her this wasn't an ending for them, only an interruption hoping she could understand and that they both held their future in their hands.

"You don't think this was simply a fling for me I hope," he said adding, "This break will give us a chance to consider everything and maybe you can send me an email about your childhood. I really want to know all there is to know about you. All you're willing to share with me."

"Okay," she said finally being able to offer a smile.

He called Charmaine to tell her, apologizing for having to cut their trip short. She understood and said she had enough fun for awhile anyway. He asked her to find out when the next flight out was going to be and to make the necessary reservations before getting back to him.

They arranged so Claudia would take him to the airport. He realized he loved her and would give his left arm to be able to stay with her. She felt the same way about him, loving everything about him wishing their time could go on forever. She thought he was the nicest man she ever met and exactly the kind she'd always wanted in her life.

She remained in her car at the airport for various reasons. They kissed goodbye when he said their time together wouldn't end, as long as she felt the same way; she did. He told her he'd call her and that she shouldn't give up on him but to allow him time to consider their options.

The plane ride home...

Charmaine had a big smile on her face when she met Bill at the airport. They hugged but it was the same old superficial act they'd come to accept. It was the end of a chapter he knew, as he felt their distance growing. There was to be a new chapter in their lives, he felt certain of it but didn't know how it would unfold.

Charmaine was watching a movie as he read the newspaper. She had her headset on and when something happened in the movie, she raised her left arm in response. It caught his attention as he took hold of her hand pressing it against his cheek. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry with his unexpected display of affection. She pulled his head towards her so she could kiss his cheek and when she removed her hand; they saw the blood.

"Bill, you're bleeding!"

He touched his left ear looking at the blood on his finger. He went to the bathroom. Again he tried looking inside his ear but was unable to see anything. He asked the attendant if they had any cotton balls; they did. He placed one in his ear. When he returned she asked him about it. He was unable to offer an explanation saying he would have someone look at it when they got home.

"You said you saw something very erotic and wanted tell me about it," he said more to change the subject than out of curiosity for what she'd seen. She leaned against him whispering in his good ear,

"It was Diane's and Steve's first time...," she looked around making certain no one could hear her before continuing. "The three of us were talking in the living room when Hal asked Diane to dance with him. She agreed and when she returned she smiled proudly saying, 'He asked me to, you know...to be with him.'

"'What did you tell him?' Steve asked curiously. 'Well I got excited and wanted to make sure it was still okay with you. We talked about it enough but when he asked me, the reality hit me.'

"She sat at one end of the couch leaning against the arm-rest with one leg bent on the couch. She wore a short plaid skirt which rose above mid-thigh. Steve sat at the other end of the couch smiling at her when Hal came over. He nodded at Steve as he stood behind Diane indicating his interest in her, if not his intention.

"When she felt him begin to rub her shoulders, she looked up at him smiling, suggesting they'd made an intimate connection while they were dancing.

"She had a very erotic smile on her face as she looked at Steve. It was almost like she was trying to tease him with the affection she was getting from another man; to make sure he was still okay with her being intimate with someone else. Or maybe it was all part of a fantasy they discussed? Whatever it was, it seemed staged to me adding to the sensuality. I could see and feel the excitement going on between them.

"Hal leaned forward kissing her on the neck whispering something. She took his hand placing it on her inner thigh. He began to massage her thigh slowly moving higher. She looked at Steve as her excitement showed in her face. She then took her husbands hand and placed it on top of Hal's hand, moving their hands higher on her thigh indicating what she wanted before removing her hand.

12