Bill & Claudia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She nodded at Steve when he moved her panties aside. She placed Hal's hand between her legs so he could explore and fondle her sex. Steve removed his hand when Hal gently inserted a finger inside her; she breathed a sigh of pleasure smiling at Steve before intimately looking at Hal.

"Hal began to kiss her. She opened her mouth when they began to French-kiss. It started out slowly until their lust and passion gripped them. At that point it was clear what they wanted and needed. She stood adjusting her clothes laughing in nervous excitement. You could see she had made up her mind and not wanting to wait a moment longer she went around to where Hal was standing putting her arm around his waist as if to say, 'Honey I want to do it with him,'.

"They turned to walk away arm and arm. Before leaving our sight she turned to wave and look back at Steve one last time. The expression on her face was very erotic."

Bill returns to his old life...well, not quite.

After returning home he was called to the operating room. One of his patients, a young man in his care had suddenly worsened making surgery necessary. The operation was more than successful. The onlookers recognized his fore-to-be-seen skill and expertise in the delicate procedure. It was almost as though he was on automatic pilot; receiving instructions from some unforeseen source with each step he took without the need for reflection. It was "eerie" one of his assistants said to someone after the operation. Bill himself looked surprised with what he'd done as though he'd been in some hypnotic state.

Though no one knew at the time, the young man he saved would produce a line of progeny that one day would give birth to a young scientist who was instrumental in combining anti-matter with matter when flight and space travel would be revolutionized to match the capabilities that had been reported with the countless number of UFO reports that were being made for thousands of years.

The following day he had a specialists examine his ear. With a wince of pain a small unknown object was extracted from his auditory canal. He heard the sound it made when the physician dropped it into the pan. When the physician poured water on it to rinse away the blood, it vaporized and dissolved as though the water had been a strong acid eating it away to nothingness.

Bill couldn't seem to get on track no matter what he did. His ear was fine and there were no subsequent discharges of blood since he had whatever it was removed. There wasn't a day that passed when he'd call Claudia, or she'd call him. It was clear to both of them they missed each other. He talked to her about having her finish her studies and starting an internship thinking he could help her.

"Will you come live with me so we can do it together; be together," she asked hopefully. He told her he might be able to work something out but not yet. She was thrilled seeing he was sincere about her and in hopes of their being together. Still she doubted anything would develop given the circumstances of their meeting. Yet she hoped and was willing to facilitate their relationship since as he had said, "It was in their hands".

"You know I could always come up there and take an apartment until we find out if there's a chance for us; to learn more about each other. At least we could see each other, if it's what you want of course."

He didn't know what to say though the idea was appealing to him. He said,

"Let me think on it awhile okay?"

"Are there any transgender bars or hangouts up there," she asked.

He told her it never occurred to him to look saying he'd be too embarrassed to ask anyone he knew. But that night while looking through the newspaper he turned to the entertainment section where he saw an announcement for a beauty contest taking place at a club in the downtown area.

He knew the bar was for gay and lesbian clientele. Though he'd always been curious about it he never had the nerve to go there, fearing he might see or be seen by someone he knew. He also feared he'd be crossing a line when he might lose control of his life somehow. In a way having Charmaine know of his involvement with Claudia made it a little easier as he seriously considered going.

After dinner he found himself in his easy chair feeling the usual need for a nap when Charmaine told him she had plans for the night.

He remembered her kissing him on the forehead before leaving...

12