Bill and Dennis

Story Info
An eighteen year old boy gets spanked by his friend.
2.5k words
4.25
20.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billy172
billy172
14 Followers

I had just turned eighteen. I had just broken up with my girlfriend. I was a virgin, or what ever you call a guy who never had intercourse with a girl. My girlfriend had given me lots of orgasms with her hand, and sometimes just by rubbing against me when we made out. But, she had been my only girlfriend ever, and we never had sex.

My name is Bill. I was in my senior year of high school. I was 5'11'', and, at about 150 pounds, I was slender. It was June, the school year was almost over. It was a warm Saturday when I went walking the half mile to my friend Dennis' house. I was wearing snug tan shorts and a collared pull over shirt, and sneakers with no socks. My girlfriend Karen used to say she liked the way my ass looked in those shorts. It made me feel good to wear them.

I noticed that Dennis' parents car was not in the driveway as I knocked on the front door. My best friend Dennis opened the door, saying, "Bro! C'mon in." I followed Dennis through the house and back to the family room where he had been watching tv. Dennis was also eighteen. He was a big guy, at 6' 3", and probably about 190 pounds. He had been on the wrestling team in high school, and did a brief stint at football. When we horsed around, fighting or wrestling, Dennis always won. I was no athlete.

Dennis was getting used to me spending more time hanging with him, since Karen and I broke up. He let me more or less cry on his shoulder, as I had the year before when his girl broke up with him. Dennis was a good friend, and we knew most everything about each other. He said his folks were gone for the weekend, visiting his grand mother. Denny went to the fridge, and said we could sneak then, and got us a couple of beers. We took the beers out on his back porch, and sat on the steps. Our talk got around to girls, as usual. Dennis teased me that I must be "abusing myself" a lot these days with no Karen around. I laughed, and said there was no more hair growing on my palms than on his.

I said to Dennis, "Actually I got all excited last night thinking of how I spanked Karen once or twice."

Dennis sounded surprised. "You hit her? No wonder she broke up with you!"

"No, not really," I answered. "I just took her across my lap a couple of times. She yelled, but she giggled too. She has a really nice ass."

"Yeah, buddy, she does." said Denny.

I said, "The last time I spanked her, a couple weeks ago, I was wearing these shorts. When we got up, she patted my ass and said I looked spank-able in these shorts. She said maybe she should spank me. It made me feel kinda funny."

"She didn't do it, did she?" asked Dennis.

"No," I said.

"Would you let her if she wanted to?" asked my friend, with a growing smile on his face.

"I don't know," I answered, "Maybe. It did kinda turn me on a little."

We went on talking as we finished the beers. Summer was coming, our last Summer after high school ended. In September, I was going to a local college, and Dennis was going to a school about a hundred miles away. I was supposed to get a car of my own, when we graduated. We had been making plans to still get together on breaks, and on some long weekends.

We went back into the kitchen, tossed the empty beer cans, and I went to use the bathroom. When I came back I didn't see my friend. I leaned in the back doorway, looking through the screen door into the back yard. Denny came back into the kitchen in a couple of minutes, and said, "Ya wanna walk into town, Bill? Maybe get some pizza?"

"Yeah," I said, "Sounds good." without turning around to look at him. Denny came up behind me. I turned my head when I sensed how close he was standing. Sometimes he seemed to almost tower over me.

"Hey," said Dennis, looking down, "Karen is right, I think. Your ass does look kind of spank-able in these shorts. Almost like a girl's ass!"

"You're going gay on me, man?" I asked, trying not to sound as uncomfortable as I felt.

"Ha! No, Bill," laughed Dennis, "You just got me thinking about what Karen said to you. Maybe you do need a spanking-" I froze for a second as I felt Dennis' hand on the seat of my shorts! "_on this cute bottom of yours!"

I slipped away and around Dennis, and into the center of the kitchen. "Hey, Denny! That's enough of that talk. Let's go down town." I said, getting more and more uncomfortable.

Dennis smiled a wicked grin and said, "What if I want to spank you, Billy boy? What if I like the idea?" He reached out to grab me. I darted away into the living room.

"No way!" I yelled at Dennis. But, my taller, bigger friend caught me and we struggled. He wrestled me quite easily to the living room carpet, and pinned me face - down on the floor, holding my right arm behind my back. "Ow!" I shouted. Then I felt my friend's hand rubbing the seat of my shorts again! Pat-pat-pat-pat his hand went, twice on both of my bottom cheeks.

"Oh, yeah," said Dennis, "I think I need to give you a good spanking! This is gonna be fun!"

"No! You can't!" I yelled. "Let me up!"

"As a matter of fact, Bill, I believe I can," said Dennis. But, then I was confused because he let me go. As soon as I stood though, Dennis grabbed me and pushed me off balance and down on the couch. He jumped me, and before I could react, my friend ripped open the button on the front of my shorts. Holding me back on the couch with his left hand, Dennis used his right hand to pull down my fly! I pulled away from his hand and jumped to my feet.

"Cut it out, Dude! You can't do this. I'm leaving!" I yelled, holding up my shorts.

"What are you gonna do, Bill?" taunted Dennis, as he grabbed my arm hard, "You gonna tell people that Dennis gave Billy a spanking?" With the reality of how I couldn't threaten Dennis with the embarrassing thought of telling anyone sinking in on me, Dennis let me go, but grabbed the waistband of my shorts with both hands and yanked them down to my knees! I jumped back from him, but stumbled as my shorts fell down around my ankles. Dennis grabbed me again, pulling me forward, and I stumbled, my feet coming out of my shorts. I was standing there in front of my best friend in only my shirt, sneakers, and tight little low - rise underpants! Boy, was I embarrassed and confused! Dennis shoved me back a couple of times, but then froze, and the look on his face froze me, as he looked back and forth between my face and the front of my tight underpants! "Oh, hey!" said Dennis, with a big smile, "You're growing a hard-on there, Bill! Looks like Billy's excited about getting a spanking!"

"I am not!" I yelled, "I just - just..."

"No matter," said Dennis, grabbing me hard by my upper arms again, "I'm getting excited about spanking you! So, come here!"

"NO!" I yelled, as Dennis pulled me the short distance to the dining room table. He hooked a chair with his foot, spinning it around, sat down, and pulled me forward. I found myself draped face - down across my big friend's lap! My bottom was sticking up, with my thin, tight underpants stretched tight across it. I felt like a little kid! I also felt so embarrassed as Denny wrapped his powerful left arm around my waist, holding me tight, and then rested his big right hand on the seat of my underpants! I was mortified as I felt my erection pressing against his right thigh. I knew he must feel it! I couldn't help being excited. The feeling just was there! Why?

But, I heard Dennis' voice, as his hand started to feel and pat my bottom, "Karen was right, Bill. You do have a spank-able bottom!" Pat-pat-pat-pat.

"Dennis! No! Please don't! Let me up!" I yelled, as I tried to struggle. His grip was too tight, with his hand all the way around my waist, on my belly. He was strong!

Pat-pat-pat-pat. "Oh, no. Sorry, Billy, but Dennis is gonna give you a good old fashioned spanking!" His big hand gently patted across the center of my underpants, covering most of my small bottom. Pat-pat-pat.

"NO!" I yelled, "Please let me go!" I felt Dennis' hand leave my bottom. His grip around my waist tightened even more, as his hand returned to my right bottom cheek. SMACK! It left again, and came back down on my left cheek. SMACK! Then, it spanked in the center. It hardly mattered because Denny's hand covered my whole bottom! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"OW!" I yelled. "That hurts! Stop!"

SMACK! SMACK! "Spankings are supposed to hurt, Billy!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh! OWW!" I yelled. "You can't spank me..."

SMACK! SMACK! Then Dennis spanked faster, SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! "Well, I AM spanking you Billy!" he laughed.

"Don't call me Billy!" I cried. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! "Please, Denny!Owwwww!" SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! I'd been kicking my legs, and now, despite my trying, I started to cry! SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! "Owwwaaaaa!" SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! My friend went on spanking me as if I were a naughty thirteen year old, which is exactly how I felt as I started to sob now! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Owww! Waaaa! OWWWAAAAAA!" And I lost control of all of my emotions as Dennis' hard hand continued to spank me. I bucked on his lap like a kid and I felt myself let loose and come in my underpants! SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! "Owwwaaaaaaaa!" SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!

All of a sudden it was over. Dennis sat and held me for a few moments, gently rubbing my bottom. I cried quietly, sniffling, as I felt him shudder and gasp! My goodness, I thought, he just came too!

"Wow!" exclaimed Dennis, breathlessly, as he gently patted my bottom, and helped me to my feet. "Wow!" he said again. I stood there in front of my friend, blushing, and rubbing my bottom, too overwhelmed to think too much about the squishy wet spot in my underpants. Denny stood up and gave me a quick hug. He said, "Bill, I thought you - ah - had an orgasm. I see you did. I sure just had one too, after I spanked you, - as I comforted you."

"Yeah," I sniffled, "I thought you did." I looked down at the small wet spot in the front of my friend's jeans. "I'm not sure how I feel about... - you saw that I got excited when we started, but I never thought I'd come! I mean, I didn't know I'd like it like that. I mean, it hurt!" I stopped.

After a beat, Dennis said, "Yes, well I think I know how to feel, Billy. I think from now on, when ever I think you need it, you're going to find yourself bottom - up across Denny's lap getting a good spanking!"

"But, Denny..." I started.

"Yeah, Billy. We both had some fun here. No one ever has to know, - unless you're really naughty, and I decide to tell someone."

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Just kidding, Bill." said Dennis. "But, I didn't know I'd like it that much either! I mean, I was excited to spank you, after I got the idea, and I got kinda hard. But, I didn't see that orgasm coming. I think it was comforting you afterward, rubbing you gently that did it for me."

"You really think it was that?" I asked.

"Well, I have to admit that I think you have a really cute bottom, Billy. Very spank-able. I kind of can't wait to do it again!" Dennis was grinning big time at my discomfort. "And, you do look really cute standing there in your briefs with tears running down your cheeks! Like a naughty thirteen year old!"

"Denny!" I started.

"Billy, tell me you didn't have a really great orgasm." Dennis smiled.

"Well, yeah," I said, rubbing my bottom but smiling a little. "Yeah, I did. But, I feel so - so embarrassed. I mean, you made me cry like a little kid! I can't stand that! I mean, I don't think we're gay..."

"I don't want to do anything else with you," said Dennis, "But I really, really want it to be that Denny spanks Billy's cute little bottom a lot more times! Are you telling me you don't, Billy?" I couldn't help but smile a little as Denny reached out and put his hand on my sore bottom, and gently patted. Pat-pat-pat. "Hmmm! Nice, Billy. Very nice! Can you tell me you don't ever want me to spank you again?"

"Well," I said.

"Good boy, Billy! You know you need to get spanked by Denny sometimes. And Denny loves to spank you when you're naughty."

I blushed some more as Dennis bent down and then handed me my shorts to put on. I dressed, and then Dennis put his hand on my back and led me to his front door. Before I opened the door, Dennis slid his hand down my back to my bottom again. "Really cute, Billy!" Pat-pat-pat-pat. "Now, before my folks get back tomorrow night, I hope you'll come over tomorrow afternoon so we can sneak another beer together."

"Tomorrow? Denny.." I said.

"Yeah, Billy. I want to see if you and I enjoy it the same way again. If we do, I believe we've found a new kind of friendship. Denny REALLY wants to take you across my lap again! I'm getting a little excited just saying it!" smiled Dennis.

I unconsciously at first touched the front of my shorts. "Yeah. yeah, Denny. Me too." I said slowly. "I guess I need to be spanked sometimes, even though I'm eighteen."

"Yes, Billy," said Dennis, "And it's because you're naughty. I know now what to do with you when you're naughty!" Denny opened the door, and gave my bottom a little smack, just a bit too hard on my sore bottom. SMACK!

"Ow!" I couldn't help the reaction. I rubbed my bottom, as I felt my penis twitching again. "Yes, Denny, I think you know how to handle my naughtiness."

"See you tomorrow, Billy." Denny said. As I walked down his front path, I turned around to look over my shoulder. I blushed again as I saw the smiling Denny watching my bottom as I walked away. Oh, God! I thought. I am so in for it!

billy172
billy172
14 Followers