Bill and Jan

Story Info
Jan joins us in some interesting activity at the pool.
3.4k words
4.36
67.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krwrite
krwrite
64 Followers

Writer's note: Thanks for bearing with me as I write another chapter to this continuing story. And, thanks for most of the comments. To those who made anonymous comments casting aspersions about those who engage in sexual activities, including threesomes, I ask you not to read further. Also, for those worried about fucking "bareback" I would like to point out that this happened BA ---before AIDS----and although it didn't ensure protection against STDs, we had know our contacts for a long time and trusted them and their limited partners.

Thanks again. Picking up from the last story.

About a week after Jan returned home, Bill and I went to a football game and again left the girls together for a girl's out occasion.

This was about two weeks after Virginia had been with Bill and me. During this time, Bill had been telling me that he was pretty sure Jan was about ready to join us in the bedroom. And, he was talking freely to me about what Jan liked in the bedroom, which was pretty much what Virginia liked. He also told me she would probably not let me cum in her mouth at first. He seemed pretty sure this all would happen.

When Bill picked me up, he came in and told Virginia that this might be a good time for her to talk to Jan about all of us getting together.

"Feel her out a little," Bill said. "We've been talking about getting with you and Ken and she's talking like she's ready. If not," he laughed, "we sure have some hot sex talking about it."

Virginia said she would see if she thought the time was right and would use her discretion. By that time, we had been sharing sexy photos for a while so there was really no reason to be shy with each other. I whispered to Virginia that Jan might enjoy the ones of Nick. She gave me her questioning look. "I'll have to think about that for a while," she said.

We took off for the game and Virginia was about to leave to pick up Jan. The game was in another town and we got in late. After a brief conversation, Bill and Jan said their goodnights and Virginia and I walked out to the pool.

After a quite drink by the pool, we headed inside and climbed into the shower. I pulled her to me, her cute butt bounding against my growing hard on. She reached back and grabbed my cock, gently squeezing it while I soaped her back and then began on the front, paying special attention to her great breasts and then slowly trailing my soapy fingers down to her pussy. She moaned as my fingers entered her and let out a "yessssss" as I touched her clit. I pulled my cock free and dropped to my knees, water cascading over us as I turned her and watched her prop one foot on the side of the tub. I used two fingers to open her to my tongue. I heard her moan again as I started licking, tasting both soap and pussy, not really a bad combination.

She used both hands to pull my head tighter into her as I gladly licked her with increased intensity. As an orgasm swept over her, I felt her let my head go and heard her tell me in a breathless voice that it was time to go to bed.

Quickly toweling off, we jumped into bed and again I dove for her pussy, opening her legs wide and again licking her juices from deep inside before moving to her clit. At the same time, both hands were around her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing the nipples, which by now were standing at attention.

"Mmmm," she said. "That feels so good."

She hesitated about 10 seconds and asked in a breathy voice: "How would you like to do this to Jan? Would you like to eat her and play with her breasts?"

I looked up and she had a big smile on her face.

"OoooK" I said, "What have you two been up too? I was wondering if you talked to her."

"Nothing much,'' she said. "Just girl stuff."

"Girl stuff, huh? Do we need to have a little talk?"

"We can if you like," Virginia said, reaching over to take my cock in her hand again. "It's shrinking. Do you want me to make it hard again?" she giggled.

"My curiosity is going rampant and so will my cock," I said.

"Well," Virginia said. "I would imagine that about right now Jan and Bill are looking at pictures of Nick fucking me and if I know those two, they are enjoying themselves.

"Ohhh. Tell me what you did," I said, reaching over to touch her pussy, which I found to be extremely wet. I slid in two fingers with no resistance. I felt her lift her hips and press back against my fingers, pushing them deeper.

"Honey, we were acting like a couple of school girls, trying on clothes except that we were drinking wine while doing it. Then I tossed Jan my little bikini and told her to put it on and we would go to the pool. I grabbed your camera and started shooting pictures of her and she took some of me.

"She's got a cute figure. We did shoot some titty shots so I think you'll enjoy them."

"How did you get from there to photos of you and Nick?'' I asked. "Honey, the wine had made us both mellow and I started talking about the photos we shared and how much you and I enjoyed them. Jan giggled and said our photos always made her horny and Bill's cock hard and I told her that theirs did the same for you and me."

Virginia said she asked Jan which ones they liked the best.

"Bill really loves the ones of you sucking Ken. My Bill loves a blowjob and Ken looks like he enjoys eating you."

Ken does and we really enjoy your seeing yours." Virginia said. "And I'll tell you a little secret. It really turns me on to know that you two are looking at ours."

"I know what you mean. I love to look at them while Bill and I make love. We'll have to keep the swap going because if Ken's anything like Bill, you and I get the best end of the deal after they see them," Jan giggled. "And we're also lucky that both of our guys have nice cocks."

(Note: I am writing this conversation as best as I remember how Virginia told it to me, as I wasn't there. Forgive the literary license with the quotes. They aren't exact, but they are close.)

"When Jan told me you had a nice cock, I decided it was now or never and I told her I knew someone with a bigger one. Virginia said she had drank just enough wine to give her courage and she told Jan to come with her and they went to our bedroom.

"Remember Nick?" Virginia asked as she walked back to the bed. "You and Bill have met him and Mary a couple of times."

"Well Mary and I talked one night right here on this bed like you and I are now and she told me all about Nick. She told me he was extremely well hung."

Virginia said Jan laughed and said, "It's not that I have anything against a big one, but it's not necessary. And as far as that goes, Bill and Ken have good-sized ones."

Virginia asked Jan if she had ever tried a really big one and Jan said a boy she dated before meeting Bill had a "very nice one" that really filled her. "How about you?" Jan asked.

"When Ken and I married, I didn't have much experience. The only big cocks I've seen since then were in the movies and I'd definitely never had one as big as those. I did tell Ken that something like those must really feel different inside. But I agree, that I think Ken and Bill have most excellent ones."

Virginia said they both laughed when she said that.

"Baby, I told Jan I knew she could keep a secret and I told her that I had some special photographs. She had that kind of question-mark look on her face, but she promised she would never tell anyone.

"Ken, I went to the closet and started digging under that pile of boxes and pulled out the yellow Kodak photo paper box. I told Jan these were some special photos and again swore her to secrecy.

"Jan laughed and said 'cross my heart and hope to die,' telling me she would never tell anyone, especially after all the photos we had seen of her and Bill.''

Virginia said she then told Jan that she and I also traded photos with Mary and Nick and told her these were some of their pictures.

"I handed a photo to Jan and saw her eyes get big."

"What was the photo?" I asked.

"It was one of Nick and Mary and Mary was sucking him. Jan looked at me and said he DID have a nice one from what she could see."

Virginia was still gently rubbing my cock and I had turned and had my finger in her pussy. My head was facing her feet and hers facing mine.

"Are you enjoying this?" she giggled.

"I'm enjoying this so much I'm going to cum if you don't leave my cock alone," I said.

"I'll stop if you will take your finger out of me because it gets better and I'm about to have an orgasm too."

We both stopped and I told her to cut to the chase or I was just going to stick my cock in her and fuck her.

"OK," Virginia laughed. "I thumbed through and we looked at maybe eight or ten more of Nick and Mary and I was hearing good comments from Jan. I thought it was the right time and handed her a big 8 x 10. For a second or two I think she thought it was another picture of Mary and Nick and then she realized it was me sucking Nick's cock. I saw her mouth drop open and she said something like "Oh My God girl, sit down beside me while I look at this and tell me all it."

"Baby, I handed her another one that showed Nick's cock balls deep in my pussy. Jan told me her old boyfriend wasn't that big and even her dildo wasn't that large. She said "Sweety, pour us another glass of wine because you gotta tell me about how this happened."

As she returned with the wine glasses, Virginia said Jan was slowly looking through the box. Many were various shots of Virginia and Nick in an assortment of sexual positions and activities. Virginia said Jan made comments, like, '"That must have felt good." "I can't believe you're sitting on that cock." " I would love that." The last pictures in this album were a show-stopper for Jan. The first was one of Nick with his cock in Virginia's pussy and me with my cock in her mouth, followed by about 10 more of us in various sexual positions involving Virginia and two cocks.

"You mean Ken was there?"

"Baby, she almost fell off the bed when I told her you took most of the pictures and Mary took the rest.

"Jan asked me if I was kidding and I flipped back to where you and Nick were fucking me. She just kept saying she couldn't believe it."

"Did they do the same for Mary," Jan asked.

"Oh yes. We did a lot of wild things that night."

"I told Jan if she ever wanted to try Nick, I could arrange it and believe it or not, she told me she would seriously think about it. Then Jan asked me if we had ever been with another couple other than Nick and Mary. I told her we hadn't, but I didn't tell her anything about the two weeks you were gone and the partying that Mary and I did. I don't think Jan's ready for that. And I certainly didn't say anything about Bill."

Virginia said she then asked Jan if she and Bill had done any playing.

"She told me they hadn't, but they talked a lot about if after the photo exchange started." She said Jan told her they had talked a lot about swapping with us.

"We've been talking about what it would be like to do it with you and Bill too."

"Do you and Ken want to do it? " Jan asked. "I think Bill and I would like to try it with someone like you two that we know we can trust. Would you like to be with Bill? If you would, I wouldn't mind being with Ken at all."

"I told her we would love to, but for them to be sure."

"I'm going to talk to him tonight when we get home," Jan said.

This is the point where Virginia suggested she take home the album to help him get Bill in the mood."

"I don't think it will take much to get that man in the mood. I think he's been in the mood for a while," she laughed.

They walked back to the pool and were having another glass of wine and talking about the possibilities of what might transpire. As they talked, Jan told Virginia she had a secret as well.

"You told me your secret and I'll tell you mine," Jan said. "You have to make the same promise to me that I made to you. Nobody but you and I know about it."

"Ok lady, tell me," Virginia said.

"Do you remember when I went to my class reunion and Bill had to shoot a wedding and stayed here?" Jan asked. "Well, I ran into one of my high school flames there and he was divorced and alone. Virginia, we wound up in his room and we fucked. We did some things we never thought of in high school. We fucked all weekend and I had a wonderful time."

Virginia asked her if she felt guilty about it and Jan told her she didn't and would do it again if she had the chance.

"I just asked her straight out if she and Bill would like to come back the next night if Bill gave her the OK."

Jan, she said, laughed and gave her permission to screw Bill and then asked to see the photos again. Virginia said she leafed through the album several times, asking more questions about how it felt to be fucked by Nick, which Virginia answered as explicitly as she could."

"I know Bill's hearing the same thing I just told you from Jan's viewpoint, If all goes well, and I'm sure it will, they'll be over tomorrow night if that's OK with you. Now where were we?'' she said, leaning over to suck my cock.

"Jan told me she's looking forward to doing this to you," she winked as she swirled her tongue around the head and then engulfed it.

As planned, they came over the next afternoon and enjoyed the pool with us. Neither Bill nor I was feeling any pain and the girls were doing pretty good themselves. The girls had gone to the house and Bill looked over at me and typical Bill, said: "I think we're going to get laid tonight."

Virginia called out to me to come help bring out some glasses and booze. When I got inside, she told me Jan had asked her to encourage all of us to skinny dip. "Sweety, she said she was too nervoous to try anything with you in front of Bill, but If i could break the ice with Bill, we might get something started."

As it turned out, Virginia didn't have to encourage skinny dipping. Bill said he was going in and stripped off his shirt and shorts and did a cannonball. He swam back to the pool skirt and urged Jan to come in with him. She didn't hesitate and said we wouldn't see anything we hadn't already seen. Virginia popped up and told Jan she would go in with her and they both stripped and jumped in, followed pretty quickly by me.

We swam for a few minutes and were standing in the shallow end, the girl's tits glistening wet. Virginia grabbed Bill by the hand and yelled out: "I'm going to borrow your husband for a few minutes," and then proceeded to pull him to the other end of the pool. Jan and I watched as Virginia put her arms around his neck. You could tell she had her body pressed against his as they talked. Then we watched as she kissed him and slid down his body until her head went under water.

I took Jan by the hand and said: "Jan, I think my wife is sucking your husband's cock." She smiled and agreed.

"Virginia told you about showing me the photos of her and Nick, didn't she?' she smiled.

"Uh huh," I said.

She moved up to me and put her arms around me and kissed me.

"That's nice," I said.

Then she slid her hand between us and grabbed my cock.

"That's nice too. Virginia said you would like to put that in me. Is that true?"

"Who wouldn't," I asked.

"They're too busy to notice us," she said, pointing to the end of the pool where Bill was on the apron and we could see Virginia's head bobbing up and down.

"Why don't you slide up on the apron?" she said. "I need to check something out."

I did and asked what she needed to check out.

"I need to see if you're a good fit," she smiled, lowering her head, opening her mouth and engulfing my cock. I could feel her tongue swirl around the head as her hand worked up and down it.

"Let's move down to where Virginia and Bill are," she said. "He and I have talked about this and I want to see his reaction when he sees us together."

I watched her cute little butt twitch as she walked in front of me to where Virginia and Bill were. I was right, Virginia was sucking his cock. Jan sat down beside him and watched for about 30 seconds before giving Bill a passionate kiss.

"You having fun?" she asked.

Bill just nodded his head.

"Do you mind if I have some too?" she said, lowering her head to lick Bill's cock as Virginia watched and then joined, both of them licking around the head and alternately dipping it into their mouths.

"Would you like to fuck Bill?" she asked Virginia.

"If it's OK with you," Virginia said.

"Why don't you sit on his lap" Jan said. Virginia did and Jan reached between them, taking Bill's cock and stuck it into Virginia's pussy. Virginia let out an audible gasp as she slid down on it.

Jan kissed Bill and asked: "Is it as good as you thought it would be?"

I moved behind Jan and found a nice wet pussy waiting. I moved my cock through her pussy lips, opening them up to accept my cock and then I slid it in.

Jan kissed Bill again and I heard her tell him I had my cock in her.

It didn't take long for either of us to shoot and the girls slid back into the pool washing the cum from their pussies.

They were giggling and talking low so we couldn't hear them.

I laughed and told Bill that Jan had a nice, tight pussy and he agreed.

"I didn't know if she would let you put your cock in her," he said, "But I'm glad she did."

The girls came back and said they hoped we weren't too worn out from all the exercise that had given us.

"We want to do more," Jan said with Virginia naked and smiling beside her.

"Why don't we get more comfortable inside," Virginia asked.

*

Another chapter being written as you read. Thanks

krwrite
krwrite
64 Followers