Bill & Linda's Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Threesome with a black genteman from England.
4.7k words
4.52
35.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you enjoy this story and feel that we should complete chapter 3, contact us. If we get enough positive replies I'm sure we'll continue. We would love to hear the details of what turned you on/off about this story. If you have a suggested storyline perhaps it'll be in one our next stories.

==============================================

I looked over at the clock and it was nearly 6 AM. I kept thinking about what happened yesterday--it had me so excited I couldn't stop thinking about it--the hard on I had didn't help either. I looked over at Linda and saw her arm was leaning over James--the black man we met last night at the bar. Usually Linda doesn't get attracted to somebody so quickly. It must have been his great personality and Linda's excitement at having her first black man. I could see why James was so attracted to Linda. Her long dark hair, long legs, firm 36C breasts, and well-rounded butt tended to get her a lot of attention.

We had some firsts last night--Linda's first black man, the first time I saw her give a truly passionate kiss to somebody else, and me snowballing James' sperm. Linda also embraced her mistress side for the first time. Linda was worried about taking us both on this morning and she made it clear she planned to direct the action. What really surprised me was James' admission that he's bisexual and

Linda's excitement when she heard him say it.

Linda must have realized I was awake. All of a sudden she rolled over behind me and moved her hand to my penis. She whispers in my ear, "I can see you're not upset about last night." I chuckled and said,

"Are you kidding? I was just thinking about what happened and what you're planning for us today. I can't wait." Linda started to slowly move her hand up and down my penis--just enough to get me excited.

She asked, "Do you still plan on allowing me to be your Mistress for the weekend?" I quickly replied, "Absolutely. I'm just waiting for you to start." She replied, "If I'm asking you to do something you really don't want to do, just say that's enough and I'll back off."

James chimed in "It looks like you guys are getting an early start."

Linda said, "It's just a start--we're going to take it easy for a while. I want to insure you guys are really worked up before I let you get your release. As I was telling Bill I plan on being in charge and I expect you both to do exactly as I say. If I'm asking you to do something that's too much just say that's enough and I'll back off. Otherwise, I expect full cooperation. Do you agree?" James immediately replied, yes.

Linda got out of bed and looked back at both out us and said, "I want to hear you say one more time that you will obey my instructions."

Both of us in unison said, "Yes." She said, "That's yes, Mistress."

We both replied "Yes, Mistress." She further said, "Whenever we're outside in public you'll call me Linda--I don't want to bring too much attention to us. In this room you'll call me Mistress. Is that clear?"

We both said, "Yes, Mistress."

Linda got one of those "shit eating grins on her face." She said, "I plan on having a lot of fun today. I hope you'll feel the same when

I'm done with you. Originally, I thought we'd have breakfast here in the room, but I've changed my mind. We're going to the IHOP down the street. I plan on taking a shower while the both of you watch.

You'll need to bring two of the chairs into the bathroom so I can keep an eye on both of you. While I'm showering I want you to slowly stroke each other's penis. You are to do nothing else but stroke the penis and you will not allow the other to come. You'll need to save it up for me later. Is that clear?" We both looked at each other for a second and said, "Yes, Mistress."

We grabbed a couple of chairs and placed them next to each other in the bathroom. Linda was already in the shower applying soap to her luscious breasts. She said, "I don't want you talking while you watch.

I expect you'll be able to keep the other from orgasm by feel. After all, I'm sure you've had enough experience with your own." We both said, "Yes, Mistress."

James couldn't take his eyes off of Linda's breasts as she was soaping them up. I had seen them many times before so I was more interested in watching his reaction. It was obvious he was really enjoying his view--his penis was hard as a rock. I put my hand on his thigh and slowly started rubbing the inside of it. He looked over and gave me a smile and did the same to me. It was hard to believe that I was rubbing my hand up and down the inner thigh of a black guy as he was doing the same to me. I looked over at Linda and she wasn't doing much washing. She was too busy watching us. Since James admitted he had bisexual experiences in the past, I decided to let him make the next move. Instead of putting his hand around my penis and stroking it like I expected, he took his finger and started running it around and under the tip. My penis started twitching. I tried the same thing on him and was happy to see his penis also started to twitch. He moved his hand down to my shaft and encircled it with his hand and slowly started to stroke it. When I started to do same I noticed some things about his penis. It was a little longer than mine so I was able to put a little more movement into my strokes. His tip wasn't as wide as mine--it wasn't much wide than his shaft. My penis tip mushroomed out quite a bit. I could tell by his strokes that he was enjoying mine just as much. He would watch Linda's actions in the shower, but it wasn't long until his eyes went back to my penis. I grabbed his penis a little harder and moved a little faster as I became more excited. I could feel his shaft get a little thicker. Just about that time Linda said,

"OK boys I think that's enough for now. I don't want you to come too soon. Take a shower one after the other. You have 5 minutes each so no funny business." I could tell we were both disappointed that we couldn't continue. We both said, Yes, Mistress."

Nothing too eventful happened until we got to the IHOP. Linda said,

"We're going to sit in the booth in the back. I'll sit in the middle and you'll get in close to me. I don't have any panties on and when I sit down I'll pull my dress up close. I expect that both of you will use one hand to slowly stroke to outside of my clit. You will not enter my vagina--you'll only touch the outside lips. Don't stroke your penis and don't show any affection towards me above the table. Got it?"

We said, "Yes, Mistress." She quickly said, "We're not in the hotel.

Call me Linda." "Yes. Linda" we chimed in. It's amazing how fast breakfast can go when you have something to distract you. Linda moaned a few times during breakfast and I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm. She tried hard not to let it show but she was just having too much fun not to let some emotion show. It wasn't long until we found ourselves back at the hotel.

No sooner did we get back in the room and Mistress Linda took over.

She said, "Well I just had a little fun at the IHOP. Now it's time for me to watch you two for a while. Bill watched last night while James got most of the action. Now it's time for Bill to be part of the action.

James I want you to take all of your clothes off and lay on the bed.

Bill you do the same. James I want you to lay on your back and spread your legs a little. In addition, move your hands away from your body. During this you're not to touch yourself or Bill. Bill will do to you what I instruct. Is that clear?" James said, "Yes, Mistress.

Bill I want you to slowly move up between James' legs until your mouth is a few inches from his penis. Once you're there I want you to look at it for a while so you can get a good look at another cock.

After that I want you to do him orally just like I do you. You're not to touch any other part of his body but his penis. I want you to do it slowly so you can savor your first penis. You will not let him orgasm." I said, "Yes, Mistress."

I've often fantasized about Linda with another man and sometimes I even fantasized about a bisexual experience with a guy and Linda. I never really thought it would happen, but now I was only a few inches from another penis. I was about to find out if reality lived up to fantasy. If thought that if this was as much fun as what we did last night, it would be. I looked up at James and he had a little twinkle in his eyes. It was obvious that he was enjoying and anticipating this as much as I was. Sometimes when we've had sex Linda would put her finger in my mouth and I would suck on it. She would give me instructions on how to suck on it just like if it were a penis. She always said that if I could suck a penis as good as her finger I would leave any guy happy. I wonder if she had this in mind when she was having me suck her finger.

James' penis has several large veins running from just below the tip down to the root. I watched them for a while to get a good sense of what he was feeling. As much as his penis was twitching, I could tell he was excited. I decided to make him wait a little while. I took the tip of my tongue and just barely touched the tip of his penis. I could taste that a little bit of semen was on the tip. I moved my tongue down to just below the mushroom head and started running my tongue under it. Instead of fully encircling it with my tongue I went up one side and back down the other. I could feel the head of his penis expand slightly. The look on his face was saying; please take it in your mouth. I moved my tongue down the shaft just a little. Every once in a while I moved back up to the head and ran my tongue around it. I could tell by the movement of his hips that he was really enjoying it. I decided that it's was time to suck my first penis. I slowly moved my tongue back up to the tip just like before--not giving any indication that I was ready to take it in. All of a sudden I moved my mouth around the head and I heard a sigh from James.

Linda said, "Slow down boys. I don't want you going too far." I kept the head of his penis just inside my lips for a while—just until he stops moving his body. I could tell he now had it back under control.

While the tip was just inside my lips I started moving my tongue around the head. I didn't expect it to be so smooth and soft. I thought the head would have been a little harder. I slowly circled the head one direction and alternated the other way. I moved down on the shaft just a little--just enough where I could swirl my tongue under the rim of his head. I could feel his hips start to move, so I slowed down a little. From my experience with getting blowjobs I knew he was having a good time. After he slowed his hips a little I started to move down the shaft just over the halfway mark. I was sure I could take a little more but I was unsure if I could take it all. Linda said,

"Bill I want you to take some more. I'll come over and give you some help." She put a hand on each side of my head near the back of my jaw and started massaging it. She said, "Try to relax and open your jaw where my hands are." At the same time she told James to slowly start moving it deeper into my mouth but to be careful." James moved forward a little and when he hit too much resistance he moved back a little. He tried it a few times and it seemed that he was able to move forward a little farther each time. It was as if the back of my throat was adjusting to the feeling. I tried to relax my throat a little more to get a little extra in when I realized there was no more—it was all of the way in. If I didn't have my mouth full I would have left out a sigh of relief. I backed off a little and took it back in. I did this several times until I got the knack of doing it deep without gagging. I had an urge to take a finger and put it in his butt hole but I knew the

Mistress wouldn't approve. I started to move farther back up the shaft and take it back in deep. I could tell that James loves it-he stopped watching and just had his eyes closed. At that point Linda said, "Bill you have to stop. If you go any further he's going to come."

Reluctantly I backed off. I was looking forward to having him come in my mouth--I had planned on swallowing every last drop. I rolled off of James and saw Linda smiling down at the two of us.

Linda asked us both how we're doing and we both smile and said,

"Great!" Linda said, "I'm glad to hear it. Now it's time to have some more fun. Bill I want you to go get a condom and put it on.

Afterwards I want you to get between James' legs with your penis about two inches from his anus. I want you to show him as much pleasure with your penis as you did your mouth. Are you ready?" I said, Yes, Mistress." James just grinned like the cat that caught the mouse. Linda said, "James, are you ready for this?" James says,

"Yes, Mistress."

Linda and I have experimented with dildos and butt plugs before and both of us enjoyed it. We have had anal sex a few times, so I some idea of what to expect. She knows that whenever she needs for me to orgasm fast during a blowjob all she has to do is put her finger up my anus. Though, I have fantasized about bisexual experiences with a man before it was giving mutual blowjobs. I never really thought about anal sex with a man. As I knelt between James' legs looking at his anus I was just as excited as when I had my lips a few inches from his penis. My only real concern was disappointing our Mistress by having an orgasm inside James.

James looked up at me and said, "Don't worry. You won't have any trouble getting in. Though, I haven't had anal sex for a while, I enjoy using a dildo in my butt quite often." That relieved some of my concerns, so I started to move towards him. I put the tip of my penis right up to his hole and let it sit there for a while. I reached forward and started to stroke his penis a little. As I was stroking his penis I put a little pressure on his anus with my penis--I could feel it give a little. It wasn't quite as open as I expected but the tip of my penis did slide in pretty easily. As soon as the tip was in I could fell James squeeze against it with his muscles--it felt great. Though, I wanted to start moving in and out right away I just kept it there for a minute or so. If I didn't, I would have had an orgasm--it felt that good. After gaining a little control I pushed it in a few inches and pulled it out just short of the head. I was afraid that if I pulled it back too far it would fall out. I pushed it in a little farther each time and I could feel James tighten his muscles around my penis. I would have expected him to tighten it and keep it that way but be tightened it off and on. It's as if he didn't want me to know when to expect it to happen--it did add a little extra sensation. That last push buried it all of the way in. Each time James flexed his muscles it made the head of my penis expand.

I'm glad I wasn't going too fast or I would have let loose inside him.

Just as I was getting ready to give him a few hard thrusts Linda said,

"That's enough Tiger. It's time for James to be on top for a while." I tried to smile but it was hard. All I could think of was how close I was to orgasm.

James got down between my legs and immediately started swirling his tongue around the tip of my penis. Either he was really excited or he just loved sucking a cock. He moved his tongue rather fast and he suddenly wrapped his mouth around my penis. He must really love the feel of a penis in his mouth--almost immediately he took my penis down to the root. This was so unexpected I almost let loose immediately. Linda reached over with her hand and pulled his head off of my penis. She said, "If I knew you liked to suck cock that much I would have told you that you couldn't. You can suck it a little longer but just briefly. And don't let Bill come." James said, "Yes,

Mistress." He slowly inserted the shaft of my penis in his mouth. All the while he moved his tongue around the head and up and down the shaft. He sure didn't need any instructions from Linda. Before I knew it Linda told him to put on a condom and return to between my legs.

James put the tip of his penis up to my anus and just winked at me. It was so unexpected I just laughed. He put his finger up to my hole.

He slowly inserted a finger about an inch. When he saw that it didn't bother me he slowly inserted a second. He moved them in and about for a few minutes. I lifted my legs and spread my cheeks. He slowly put more pressure against my hole. Having used a dildo several times before I thought I knew what to expect. The head went in easier than

I expected. If his top was wider I might have had a problem but it slipped in easily. He moved his hand up and down my shaft while letting his penis just stay right inside the rim for a few minutes. I could tell that he was just waiting to give me more. He pushed my legs up to get a better angle. Slowly he inserted a little more at a time.

Unlike the dildos I tried before, this felt soft while firm at the same time. Instead of being rock hard it flexed enough making it a little pliable. I thought about flexing my anus muscles for him like he did for me but I decided that I would relax a little first. I never suspected the tip of my penis would expand when he firmly thrust deep into me but it did. It felt like there was a direct sensation link between my anus and the tip of my penis. Each time he pushed deep my penis reacted. I tried relaxing a little and I really started to enjoy the in and out motion. I squeezed the muscles of my anus and I could see James grin a little. He reacted by pushing even deeper. I tried his technique of squeezing at random times and each time it got another reaction from him. He started to speed up his motion but once again Linda took over. "Ok guys, you've had enough fun together. Now it's time for me to have some fun before we have to check out of the hotel."

Since Linda was the one to get all of the attention from both of us in this section she decided it should be written from her perspective. So it's over to Linda.

I had them both stand up so I could get a good look at them. What a contrast--one long thin black body and penis and one fully built body with a white penis and purple top. I decided to kneel down between both of them and get a good look at their penises. When I looked at

Bill's I got a warm feeling inside thinking of all of the great times we've had together. When I looked at James' I saw an exotic penis that until last night I never experienced. I took the tip of my tongue and moved it around the head of Bill's penis while slowly stroking James'.

After a few minutes I had them move a little closer together so I could touch the heads together. I gently moved the heads together and watched the pre-cum from both tips join. I've often dreamed what it would be like having the attention of two men at the same time and now I was living it. I tried to take both in my mouth at the same time moving my tongue back and forth between the two tips. I only got them in past my lips--there was just too much to get them in too far.

It must have been a real turn on for them both because they started rubbing their tips together with some urgency. Now it was time to have them both in me at the same time. I told them that they're no longer restricted in enjoying themselves—they could orgasm when ready

I lay on the bed and James moved up to my head and placed his penis by my cheek while Bill started moving his tongue along my clit. I moved my hand to James' penis and guided it to my mouth. James' having a smaller tip than Bill allowed me to take it deep quickly. I liked the feel of it along the full length of my tongue. It felt nice and soft yet hard at the same time. Sometimes it even felt a little rough while it moved along my tongue to the back of my throat. Bill's tongue was really starting to move along my clit. The sensation of his tongue and James' penis in my mouth started my juices flowing even faster. I closed my legs around Bill's head as the sensation intensified. I could feel the sensations start to go down my inner thighs while at the same time shoot up towards my breasts. I was orgasming so hard that I was glad Bill wasn't wearing his glasses--I might have broken them between my legs. I stopped focusing on

12