Bill, Betty, David and Sherry

Story Info
Our first time for many things.
2.1k words
4.25
40.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty and I had only been married three years when I got the seven year itch. I'd been married once before to my child hood sweetheart and while I had wanted to ask her to have sex with me and a friend of mine I never got up the nerve. Fortunately that marriage ended after only a couple of years and even more fortunately without us having had a kid. While going through the divorce I had my first real homosexual experience when my business partner told me he was gay. I was not shocked or offended and when he told me he wanted to have sex with me I thought "what the hell, let's do it!" I digress and that is another good story for another time, but I discovered that I liked sucking cock as much as I loved pussy and that feeling has never left me. Back to Betty and my itch.

One time in the three years we had been married I screwed a whorish neighbor in the French Village apartment complex. Strangely enough I felt a tremendous guilt and wanted to tell Betty about the short lived affair. I did tell her some years later but not at the time. I knew, however, that I wanted to continue to have extramarital sex but I also wanted her to join in.

We had become close friends with another couple, David and Sherry, whom we met at work. We were all single when we met and David, Sherry and Betty all worked in the same department. Not long after we all met David and Sherry got married and Sherry left the company due to rules against couples working together. Betty and I got married not long after David and Sherry but we both stayed on as we were in different departments.

I had always been attracted to Sherry and really enjoyed our friendship as couples. One day, however, it moved beyond just friendship. That fateful day David had asked me if I could pick Sherry up from work and give her a lift to our house where we were all having dinner. On the ride home I noticed Sherry looked especially good that day and without thought or warning I reached out and held her hand. Surprisingly she responded favorably with a reinforcing squeeze. Again without thought of consequences or any possible down side I told her how hot she made me. She gave me another reassuring squeeze and told me the feeling was mutual, but that it was not right for us to be carrying on this way. I told her how much I would love to fuck her and that I would love to watch David fuck Betty. I'd pretty much thrown caution to the wind and was hotter than a two dollar pistol. She continued to surprise me with her willingness to talk about the possibilities of a foursome. She said she would never bring it up and that if I did David would be pissed and not approve. We soon arrived at the house and while waiting for Betty and David did some heavy petting and great kissing. We finally cooled it and straightened ourselves up before the others arrived, but gave each other knowing looks and touches for the rest of the evening.

As midnight approached we all decided we'd had too much to drink and that David and Sherry would spend the night at our house. Betty and Sherry went to bed but David and I sat up a little longer and switched from beer to hard liquor. The conversation gradually turned to sex and I told David how hot I thought Sherry was. He said he felt the same way about Betty and that he had often thought of asking her out for a date before he married Sherry. I asked him had he thought of fucking her and while he blushed and protested at first he admitted he had thought about it more than once. I told him I shared the same feelings for Sherry but did not mention anything about the discussions, and petting, that Sherry and I had shared. Then, straight out of left field, David said he was also attracted to me! I had never suspected anything about him but having had only one homosexual encounter at that time my gaydar was not fine tuned. When we were convinced Betty and Sherry were sound asleep we went into the living room and started making out. One thing led to another and we eventually would up in a 69 giving each other great head. We almost came at the same time, each sucking and swallowing the last drop from the other's cock.

We collapsed on the floor not really changing our position except that we were both lying on our sides stroking and kissing each other's cock. I told him I would love to involve the girls in our new found sexual adventures but he assured me Sherry would never go for it. I found it difficult not to laugh since Sherry and I had had a similar discussion just a few hours before. But I kept my cool and to this day David has no idea of what had happened between me and Sherry. I guess if he reads this I'll hear from him!

Conniving and still horny for Sherry, I asked him if I could get the girls to join us would he mind that I fucked Sherry. I obviously got his interest as I could barely make out his mumbled approval as he started sucking me hard again. This time I just laid back and enjoyed the blow job but reciprocated before we finally called it a night.

The next morning I was awakened by Betty after she finished her shower. While she dressed I laid back and watched her beautiful naked body. As she was pulling her panties up I just blurted out "have you ever thought about fucking David?" The surprises continued! She did not answer at first but paused and smiled. She then told me that was a ridiculous idea and that nothing like that would ever happen. I called her hand on the pause and smile and she finally admitted she had wanted to date David before he got married to Sherry. I asked her if she had thought of fucking him and she blushingly admitted the idea had crossed her mind. By the way, Betty was a virgin when we got married so the revelation was somewhat more surprising than normal. In the meanwhile she had stopped dressing and had sat on the bed with me. I had managed to get my hands into her panties and was fingering her when I told her it was not too late if she still wanted to fuck him. Again, though, she said it would never happen. But true to form I was able to extract a `maybe' if the opportunity arrived and then only after I told her that David and I had talked about it the night before and that he, too, was interested.

Breakfast was interesting to say the least. So far each had talked to me and admitted wanting to have sex with the other's spouse but no one had any idea of the total chain of events. Betty knew David and I had talked but that was all.

Bloody Mary's accompanied breakfast and we all started feeling pretty good again. We talked David and Sherry into staying another night with us and I talked Betty into going to David's house with him to pick up a change of clothes while Sherry stayed with me. Betty and David were not out of the driveway very far before I started hitting on Sherry. At first she resisted but started warming up after I told her about my conversations with David and Betty. Soon we were both naked and I started sucking her hot pussy like a wild man. After she came twice we maneuvered ourselves into a 69 much like her husband and I had done earlier that same day. She was one hell of a great cocksucker! In a moment of passion I spilled the beans when I said "now I know how David learned to suck cock so good!" She paused for a moment and told me she thought David was probably bi but had never discussed it with him. She also said she was bi curious and wanted Betty to be her first. That, too, is another story, but it was not to happen at that time. I told her I was about to cum and she stopped sucking and told me she wanted me in her. Like a teenager in heat, however, I only lasted about three minutes before filling her with my hot cum.

The timing turned out to be good as we barely had time to clean up before Betty and David arrived back at our house. I thought I noticed that Betty's clothes were somewhat disheveled and David had definitely changed clothes, but I did not have an opportune time to say anything at the moment. We decided to go to a local watering hole for lunch and a few beers but first Betty said she wanted to change clothes. I though that strange since I knew she had showered and changed not that long ago, but I again said nothing. About five minutes later Betty called me into the bedroom and when I went in I found her lying naked in a spread eagle position. "Eat me please," she said. Little did I know I was about to enjoy my first cream pie. I dove in and immediately recognized the taste of male cum and ate her longer and deeper than ever before trying relentlessly to get every drop. After multiple orgasms she finally begged me to quit. I wanted to fuck her but she held me back saying she was too sore. I asked her how it was with David and she said "which time?" I laughed and reminded her they were only gone a short time. She said it was long enough for David to cum twice and she remarked how surprised she was at how skilled David was with his relatively `short' cock. Frankly I had not paid any attention to his size but after that time did take notice and he was about half my size. Almost always unable to keep a secret from Betty I told her I had not noticed his size but I guessed that was what made him easy to suck! She was startled to say the least, but after she got over the initial shock we talked openly about how easy he was to suck. By the way, I had already told her about my first homosexual experience with my business partner. She really did not mind and kind of got off to the thought of me and another man.

We finally got out stuff together and came out of the bedroom, grabbed David and Sherry and went off to lunch. But instead of the local watering hole we went to a dark sleazy topless joint that we knew served lunch on Saturdays. With the beer, the darkness and the naked women, it was easy to guide the conversation where I wanted. Finally, in my inimitable fashion, I blurted out "we're all adults here and we all know what we want." Without another word David took Betty in his arms and deep kissed her. I thought my cock was going to burst through my pants as I saw my lovely bride kissing on another man. I suggested we all leave and head back to the house. Pretty soon we were all naked and fucking each other's spouse like there was no tomorrow. After a brief respite I crawled over and in front of David and Sherry began eating David's cum out of Betty's still hot pussy. That turned David and Sherry on so much they started fucking and he filled her with his cum mixing it with mine. While Betty watched I maneuvered myself where I could touch them while they were fucking, finally getting them into a doggy position and me in a 69 with Sherry. I think everyone was shocked when I started licking both of them like I was in heat. When he finally came I pulled his cock into my mouth and cleaned him good while holding Sherry in that position. Finally pushing him away I pulled her down on my face and sucked her clean.

This relationship lasted for several years and I have several more stories about the four of us but I'll save them for another time. Right now I've got to go jack off.