Bill, Karen, Gillian: Our Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, I'm Mark."

We laughed at ourselves, and for several minutes we continued to hold each other very close while we made small talk underneath the table. We exchanged the usual information; you know, age, hometown, occupation, etc. He was twenty-six, born and raised in a town on the other side of my home state, had taken his law degree at State U. where I planned to attend in the fall, and was recently promoted to a junior partner at a very well respected law firm in town. Mark was aboard this cruise with his parents, but I'll let him tell you about that later.

In those few minutes we told each other many things, but one thing I held back was my relationship with Karen and Bill. He knew we had boarded together, and he had witnessed us fuck together, but he didn't need to know Karen was my mother. As I processed his personal information and what I knew about this cruise I began to wonder what kind of parents would bring their child, even as an adult, on a cruise such as this; what kind of parents other than those like mine.

"Mark, why are you with your parents? Seems odd to come on a cruise, and this cruise in particular?"

He hesitated, then I saw him gather his courage; "The cruise is a gift for completing law school. Why with my parents, well they practice an open marriage, and we have a very close relationship."

I looked at him intently, and then carefully asked; "What exactly do you mean when you say "a very close relationship?" I've got a pretty good idea, but I want to hear what you mean."

He seemed like a cornered animal; as if I had backed him into a corner. "Mark, you look scared, but this is important so I'm gonna take a chance; do you have sex with your parents? "

The look on his face was mixed. At first he was scared, but then he relaxed as it dawned on him that I might be in a similar relationship. "Yes. Yes I do. Is it the same with you?"

Back and forth we went revealing family relationships. Mark's parents (York and Marion) had brought him into their relationship on his eighteenth birthday. He wasn't a virgin, but they had offered him an undreamed of world of diversity. However, that is Mark's story.

MARK:

It was unbelievable. I was under a table holding a beautiful woman who made me tremble just to think of her, and we had both admitted we were in incestuous relationships with our parents. How strange is that?

In my family a birthday was cause for a big celebration. At a minimum, there were always presents, cake, and ice cream. Sometimes, if the situation allowed, there was a party, or the family went to the lake house for the weekend. The only party I ever missed was when, at age fourteen, I visited Dad's parents at the same time as Jean and Jarred, my older twin sisters, celebrated their eighteenth birthday. It didn't enter my mind that my absence was carefully orchestrated. It didn't enter my mind until my eighteenth birthday.

My birthday was Saturday, but everyone planned to meet at the lake Friday evening. Mom and I drove from the valley house, Dad came directly from his office in the city, while the girls traveled from State U. where they were completing their senior year.

On the trip up, Mother looked at me; "Mark, this is a very special birthday. It is a time of transition from child to adult. I hope you're excited because we are. There are a few very special, and unique gifts we hope you enjoy." Her comments were nice, but at eighteen I was naive and very self-centered. I didn't detect the drift of her words; but I would.

That evening after dinner, and opening presents in the living room, Dad spoke; "Mark, we've had great food, and fun opening presents, but those are not all the presents. Tonight we continue a tradition that both mine and mother's families have celebrated for generations. Each, in our turn, has left behind our childhood and joined the family as an adult. To complete that journey you must undergo an initiation; a sexual initiation.'

I didn't hear "a sexual initiation" because at the word initiation I began to get very scared, obstinate, and I almost walked out of the cabin. I am adamantly opposed to initiations because an older friend of mine was killed during a fraternity initiation. After that I swore I would never participate in, or join any organization that included any type of initiation. With the exception of what happened next with my family I have, to this day, maintained that iron clad rule. What made the difference then were two words; family and sex---ual. I trusted my family, and, well put it this way, eighteen, male, and sex go together in a dominating blur.

"Mark, we all know how you feel about Lance, that was terrible, but that doesn't apply here. Please hear me out, and then if you don't want to participate you can drive home. To take your rightful place as an adult in our family your task, between now and Sunday afternoon when we leave, is you must have sex with everyone in this room."

What an explosion in my head. My dad just said I had to have sex. It didn't matter with whom. I was eighteen, and I was going to have sex! Not only was I going to have sex, but I didn't have to hide; people in this room were going to let me fuck them! Hold on a minute, the only people in this room were Mom, Dad, and my sisters. The realization struck that, as an adult, sex with my family members was okay.

"Well Mark, what's your decision, join the family club, or go home?" asked Jean. I was in shock, but I managed to utter I would stay. With that decision a wonderful thing began to happen; Mom, Dad, Jean, and Jarred began to undress, and when they were naked they began to make me naked.

I could clearly see what was happening, but parts of my mind couldn't accept it. The part that controlled my aching-hard dick accepted it, but the rest of my body couldn't move; for about a minute, but then a mouth covered my dick, and a nipple wedged its way into my mouth. From that moment on I put my dick in any hole I could find. Jarred received my first squirt, as it was her mouth sucking on me. At eighteen, recovery time is minimal, and that night, in order, I slipped my happy, condom-covered cock into Jean, Jarred, Mom, Jean again, and lastly into Dad's ass. He let me do him first to show there was nothing to be afraid of. I don't remember how many times I ejaculated, but before the weekend was done I had fucked every pussy, mouth, and ass at least once, and everyone had fucked my ass. It was great!

BILL:

"Gillian, are you going to get out from under the table?" I slowly regained control of my senses after Karen fucked me with her ass; she used her ass just like a pussy and gave me a first-class fuck. Just as I was getting it back together I watched Gillian slide under the table with her mouth glued to, and in the arms of some unknown male. For several years, Karen and I had watched the way Gillian reacted to boys; this was different. I can't explain it, but the aura was new. Because of that, and despite better manners, Karen and I listened in on their conversation. While hesitant at where she was going, I fully understood, and approved, Gillian's decision to reveal our relationship. I am thankful we listened, because had she confronted us with it just as she emerged from beneath the table could have proved awkward. As it was, we knew what was coming, and we were able to look at Mark without fear.

Gillian and Mark were like flies stuck to flypaper. They each held tight, and clearly they had no intention of letting the other slip away. We shared our family stories, the telling of which created, at least in Mark, a visible arousal; at twenty-six Mark was still a young hormone container who was quick to arouse, and to re-arouse. I was just about to suggest we adjourn to our suite when two very attractive people approached our table.

"Mark, at last we find you. Having a good time?" These were Mark's parents, York and Marion. We introduced ourselves and asked them to join us. The conversation was stilted for a few moments then Mark addressed his parents; "Mom, Dad, chill out. They know about our sleeping arrangement, and the don't care; they have the same kind of relationship as we do." The awkwardness disappeared immediately, and we were able to discuss the particulars of our incestuous families as friends might discuss anything.

One of the topics that came up in our talks was Marion and York's open marriage. York told us they had never regretted their decision to take additional sex partners. They were completely up front with each other, which eliminated the need to sneak around and have tawdry affairs, they were able to sate their curiosity about sex with other people, and it added thrills to sex with each other. I asked if it was always one on one and was told that was sometimes that way, but they preferred being together with another couple or small group.

Karen and I, not counting Gillian, had never ventured into the world of extramarital sex. It was something we had never discussed, but presented in this context, while sitting naked in our own sex juices it was very evident where we were headed. I looked at Karen with a quizzical eye and she returned a small affirmative nod of her head; in that brief moment we mutually consented to fuck someone outside of our family.

"I, and I think Karen, would like to hear more about an open marriage, but I'd like to go somewhere quieter."

Marion opted for the 2nd Deck Bar, but York interjected; "Folks, be honest. We're talking about fucking. If we're gonna talk about it we're probably gonna do it. Let's go to a stateroom."

Gillian, for the very first time she had ever used the name; said; "Daddy, what you're discussing is really very exciting, but right now the thing that is exciting me the most is Mark. My pussy is absolutely dripping because of him. Would any of you mind if we go down to their cabin, and you can go to our suite?"

The die was cast; Karen and I were choosing to fuck Marion and York while our children were fucking in another part of the ship. On one hand it was exciting, but on the other I wasn't ready to let Gillian, my little girl, slip away from me. "That's alright with me, but I have a different suggestion. We have two bedrooms, and I would feel better if my little girl, who is actually a woman, was closer at hand. Besides you might decide you want to play with us." Gillian looked at Mark and much to my surprise, and pleasure, agreed.

KAREN:

Gillian's actions surprised me. For the first time ever she addressed Bill as Daddy. I don't recall her ever using that name before; not even when she first started talking around Rick (see installment #1 to learn more about Rick.) I didn't see him, but I know Bill got a little misty eyed as she muttered that term of endearment. The second thing that surprised me was her rapid acceptance of Bill's alternate proposal. It was curious that two young people falling rapidly into pure lust, and maybe into love, would choose to go with their parents. I didn't understand the kids, but I understood Bill; Gillian only entered his life four years ago, but in that short time she had fallen into his embrace just like most little girls do with their daddies, and he wanted to keep his little girl just a bit longer.

Our suite included a well stocked bar so everyone was able to get what he or she wanted to drink. We sat back to get comfortable, and while we knew the ultimate agenda it was still somewhat awkward to bluntly talk about fucking someone else's spouse. We were all quite for a moment then York looked squarely at Bill and I and asked; "Were both of you virgins when you got married? Sounds like a silly question, but didn't you bring the experience you gained from previous sex partners into this relationship? Whether you were conscious of it or not you brought all those experiences with you. Well that's what you do with an open marriage such as ours; you have sex with other people and bring those experiences back to your relationship."

"But doesn't infidelity bother you?" I asked knowing the moment the question left my mouth it was stupid.

"Karen," answered Marion, "what we do now isn't infidelity, but that was a huge issue for me when we first got married. I was so scared York would leave me that I would get upset if I suspected that he looked at another woman. I would never let him out of my grasp. That was the wrong course of action. Instead of keeping him close it began to drive him away. He became distant from me, and very secretive. I know now he was just looking for some space to be himself, but at the time I was sure I was losing my husband; I forced myself to back off. That worked, and then we, and I stress the word we, found something different, we share each other. Sometimes we fuck alone, and other times we are simply in the same room, but what we like best is to participate together. I came to understand, and fully accept, that York loves me, and that regardless with whom he shares his body, he will always love me, and me alone. When I accepted that I was able to let go of his leash."

I replied; "It was almost natural to share Bill with Gillian. The way it came about was a surprise because she bluntly asked for it as an eighteenth-birthday present; she even directed our first time. Her request initially upset me, but not because of incest; that wasn't a big issue because my mom and dad began to fuck me when I was young. I was upset at Gillian because I didn't want to share, or worse, lose my man, and right now I'm afraid of what might happen if Bill, or I find someone better."

Marion quickly interjected a question; "Better at what; sex or life? Better at sex is not likely; different maybe, but not better, and you can bring those differences back to share. Better than life is not possible unless you aren't happy with what you have, and if that is the case you have problems not connected with another sex partner."

Like knocking down bowling pins, Marion answered and alleviated all my concerns plus a few asked by Bill and Gillian. When, at last, the topic of conversation died we were left with the awkward question of how to continue. Gillian solved that problem when she stood, took Mark by his hard dick, and led him toward the bedroom. As they left she looked back over her shoulder; "You four do what you want, but Mark and I are going to fuck till we drop. If you want us to join you now that's a problem you'll have to get over. If you want us to join you later we'll consider it. If you don't want us to join you at all, well then you're fools because I know for a fact we're the best fucks here."

Without closing the door, turning off the light, or hindering our view in any way, Gillian pushed Mark onto the bed, climbed on top of him, and covered his face with her pussy. All Mark could do was lick cunt, feel tits, oh, and one more thing, he could reach around to stick fingers into her lower holes. I, along with the others, watched with envy as our children join their bodies in pure animalistic lust. My PWF (Pussy Wetness Factor), and the squirming both Marion and I were performing, evidenced our arousal as blatantly as did the erect cocks jutting proudly from the groins of our men. As we watched the sexual activities of the kids I sensed that Bill wanted me to take the lead; doing so would be a clear endorsement of what we were doing. I acted on that perceived wish, but I don't think it was in the way Bill expected.

I initiated the adult actions and partner exchanges as I took Marion's hands and guided her to the bed. She followed with intent eagerness, and when I kissed her she returned the kiss with as deep a level of passion as I delivered. Our hands glided over each other's face, tits, abdomen, and pussy. Unlike me, Marion did not shave her entire pussy. The lips were clean, but she left an arrow-shaped patch that pointed to her clit. That was amusing to see, but later I let it be a guide to where I should place my lips and tongue. The pleasures I received from her touch, plus the moans she voiced as I touch her, acted as a natural aphrodisiac. Her moans came in four sound levels getting louder and higher pitched as I explored her body; high when my teeth nipped her nipples, higher when my tongue lapped her cunt from asshole to clit and back again; shriller again when I pushed my fingers into her ass; and highest when I forced my fingers into her pussy causing her to cum repeatedly; just the same as she later did for me.

BILL:

Karen's choice of Marion as her partner caught me completely off guard. I had frequently seen her with Gillian so I knew she liked the female body, but it never entered my mind she would choose Marion instead of York; I had no doubt she would choose a man. While Karen and Marion seemed satisfied with their choice, it created a dilemma for the men, especially me; I had never had sex with a man. Our options were sit and watch, masturbate alone, or enjoy sex with each other. York made the decision for us as he knelt between my legs, and gave me a passionate kiss in which his tongue fully explored my mouth, then he bent down and sucked my cock to the back of his throat. It was very evident this was not York's first time to suck a dick; his technique was among the best I have ever experienced. Down the shaft he went taking my cock into his throat until I felt his nose on my pubis then up until his teeth lodged against the corona of my dick head. Up and down, up and down until he detected the swelling that comes just before ejaculation; then he stopped.

"I can suck you off, or fuck you in the ass. It's your choice, but whatever you choose is what I would like for you to do to me."

"Karen and Gillian have fucked me in the ass quite a few times, and that is something beyond a blowjob. The one thing I ask is that you use lots of lube; there's a tube in the bedside stand." York got the lube while I moved onto the bed next to our wives and positioned myself on knees and face.

A few moments passed before York asked; "Has anyone ever fisted your ass before? Don't say anything, I know the answer is no. Unless you have some objection I am going to correct that deficiency right now. ------- Relax, I'll go slow; I don't want to hurt you." Just as his words ended I felt him apply a large dollop of KY, and begin to run his fingers in and out of my ass to gradually stretch the sphincter. "Do you know you're full of shit? That makes it so much more fun; it gives me something to play with."

York continued to move his fingers in and out, as well as in ever increasing circles to stretch the sphincter further and further. His method didn't hurt at all, and his other hand stroking my cock and balls ensured I was constantly stimulated; but I was also relaxed because he alleviated my fear of pain. When York sensed I was ready he slowly pushed all his fingers into my ass and stretch me even further by spreading his fingers all at once. The sensation was momentarily uncomfortable, but I trusted York to not hurt me. Spread out and collapse, spread out and collapse again and again he expanded my hole, and then he again changed his hand position to allow passage past my ring of anal muscle for his knuckles and arm all the way up to his elbow. I have never felt so full. In this case doubly full; my shit and his arm.

` Never have I experienced sensations like those that rang through my body as York massaged my prostate with the movements of his hand and arm. He would withdraw until my sphincter closed on his wrist then he would push in until his elbow pit reached my butt cheeks. All the while he opened and closed his fist always changing the pressure on my ejaculation system. At last that system reached the apex of excitement, and I came in a manner, that unless you've been there, you couldn't possibly understand, and I cannot possibly explain. I came with an intensity so great I momentarily passed out with pleasure. How do I know I passed out, because I awoke to find myself lying on my side, and York's hand no longer in my ass.