Bill, Karen, Gillian: Our Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BILL:

On Gillian and Mark's wedding night we all had great fun laughing, eating, and dancing until very late. Shortly after the kids departed, we adults adjourned to the suite, and proceeded to again explore several new sexual opportunities, but the one that most interested me involved Karen and Marion, and the special toys they purchased while ashore.

Among the activities York and I participated in that night was ass-fucking our wives, then we swapped so that York fucked Karen's ass while I did the same to Marion. But, the women were not the only ones to have their asses fucked. While ashore they had intentionally sought out an interesting store where they purchased a pair of very realistic strap-on dildoes. These devices were soon put to use as the girls placed us boys side by side with each other on our knees and faces. They played with our assholes stretching and lubing our rectal entries. I could not see her, but I heard Karen behind me just before she rammed her fake cock into my ass. Two hard strokes then she withdrew and moved behind York. As she plunged into him I felt another cock push into me; this was Marion's way of saying hello. The women flip-flopped back and forth pounding harder and faster with each exchange until York and I squirted our juices all over our chests and abdomens, but the fun didn't end there. Before our dicks had even started to recede we were turned over onto our backs, and the girls carefully used there tongues and lips to remove every drop of cum from our bodies.

"You guys are petered out," Marion said with one of those "you know" winks, "but we're ready for more, so you limp dicks just lay back and let us female sex machines have some fun." At that Marion reached into her bag and withdrew a four-dick dildoe; one dick each fit into the wearer's cunt and asshole, and the other two fit simultaneously into a partner's pussy and ass. It was quite a creative design that allowed two to do what normally required three. It could never replace the pleasure provided by a three-person sandwich, but it made for an enjoyable substitute.

The girls already had a plan of action because without any discussion Karen positioned herself to receive the first fuck, while Marion inserted and strapped on the toy. Marion was sufficiently wet to allow easy passage of a dildoe into the wet recesses of her cunt, but she needed a dollop of KY for the one entering her asshole. After the wearer's part was ready, Marion took a moment to lube the dick she would use to penetrate Karen's provocatively wiggling ass. Marion grasped Karen by her hips, aligned the double-pronged dildoe to the correct holes, and pushed inward with a mighty shove of her pelvis. Karen grunted as Marion pushed, but she took the length of each dick fully into her holes on the first shove just as she took them every time Marion shoved the two dicks into her. Shortly, Marion began to shudder with an intense orgasm caused by her stroking into Karen's holes. It was Karen who managed to retain the fake dicks inside her as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. Karen's last orgasm was the most powerful one, her cunt and ass clamped onto the double-headed fuck tool while she vibrated as if she was attached to an electric wire. She shimmied and shook in a totally overwhelming orgasmic euphoria.

By the time Marion completed her screw of Karen's fuck holes, York and I were erect and ready to go, but we were told we had to wait; it was Karen's turn to use the four-headed fuck toy on Marion. With graciousness born of good breeding, we guys waited until Karen used the four-headed dildoe to figuratively fuck the shit out of herself and her new friend, but when that activity reached a climax we eagerly sunk our cocks into our freshly woman-screwed relatives. That seemed a peculiar concept; instead of simply new friends we were now new in-laws. That didn't sink in for some time, but we adjusted to our new relationship.

KAREN:

The rest of our days aboard ship were filled with multiple sexual encounters. Besides York and Marion we made acquaintances with, and as you might think, fucked several couples and a few singles from all over the country. At the end of our cruise I certainly had a new appreciation for the diversity of sexual activities.

Mark and Gillian, like most newlyweds, stayed pretty much to themselves. We saw them in different parts of the ship a couple of times, and they joined us for dinner once. On our last night at sea the kids came up to us while we were dancing in the disco. Mark spoke; "You have all been wonderful to us. We know we've pretty much disappeared the past few days, but we would like to share this last evening with you. Whatever we do, Gillian and I want to end the evening sharing our new parents."

"I want to experience Marion and York while Mark plays with you Mommy and Daddy." Gillian added her part then grabbed hands with her sex partners for the evening.

No one left the evening unsatisfied, but the two who came off best were York and I. In his case he had two beautiful women to ride his face and cock; while I experienced a simultaneous anal-vaginal plug from my husband and new son-in-law. It wasn't the best fuck I have ever experienced, but it wasn't bad; not bad by a long measure.

Gillian and Mark did not spend the night with us. They emerged from their lair just before we docked in Miami. It was only then someone asked the very important question of where they planned to live. As a junior partner in a prestigious law firm, Mark had a nice apartment, but like most bachelors he was ill equipped to accommodate a wife; a point rapidly corrected by Gillian, Marion, and I when we returned home. The poor boy never knew what hit him, but to his credit he adapted well.

Bill, Marion, York, and I made a pact to remain close; much closer, and in many different ways than the vast majority of in-laws. The kids were a wonderful conduit for us to meet, but during the course of the cruise and since then we have cultivated a friendship of our own, exclusive of Gillian and Mark. We visit frequently as it is only a few hours drive between our homes. Gillian and Mark are not strangers just because they want to fuck 24/7. We get together for dinner and "social" activity at least once or twice a week, and hopefully, they will take the time to see Mark's parents.

Physical love was always an important aspect of all our relationships, but during the cruise I discovered a new aspect to physical. I enjoyed the differences all our new partners brought to bed; the various combinations resulted in fantastic sexual interactions; also known as fucking good fuck sessions. Gillian and Mark, understandably, didn't play with anyone outside of the family. The little I witnessed and experienced of Mark at that time, and since, he is an excellent lover who is both a wonderful teacher, and a willing student. I look forward to frequently getting him between my legs, or more importantly into one of my holes.

Right now, the six of us are fully committed to our unique family relationship, but we know somewhere down the line our group will grow. It will take a very special individual or couple to gain entry to our elite gathering; individuals who share our attitude about adult incest. We already have some candidates in York and Marion's daughters, Jean, and Jarred, and their significant others. Unfortunately, they both live overseas right now so their participation is problematic. I don't think any of us will actively look for others outside the family, but if the opportunity arises I expect everyone will take full advantage of the situation to enhance the prospect for fun, games, intrigue, and of course, family fucking.