Bill, Karen, Sue, Rick & Gillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I want to talk to you a moment." I said the morning after my eighteenth birthday, and after Bill had gone to work. Mom was getting dressed to leave, and I was ready to go out the door. I choose this time because there was because it left Mom no time to argue; just listen. "Mom, stop, and sit down. I need to say something."

KAREN:

Gillian came to me in my bedroom that morning after her eighteenth birthday with a request that left me completely astonished.

"Mom, what I'm about to say will probably surprise you. I know it will sound strange, and may even shock you, but I've thought about it for a long time, and this is the only way to do it. Please hear me out, and before you explode please truly consider my request." With a set up like that I was prepared for something terrible, and Gillian didn't disappoint. "Mom, I love and appreciate the presents you gave me for my birthday, but there is a second set presents I want from you and Bill. These presents are personal, and they will cost you absolutely no money."

She paused and I said with a cautious, but slightly cutting edge to my voice; "Okay, get on with it. You have me hanging here." Her next words blew me away, but I'm sure Gillian thought her proposal was something completely beyond my range of rational thought; if that was the case she was wrong.

"Mom, I want to make love with you, with Bill, and with both of you together."

I was shocked, then flabbergasted, and finally I was angry. From a woman-to-woman perspective how dare she think I would willingly share my man, but the concept of incest didn't phase me at all; I knew all about incest. My father, with Mother's introduced me (shit they fucked me) when I was very young; so you see I knew about incest.

Gillian continued; "I've thought about this for a while, and I want to, please excuse my language, fuck both of you. ----- Mom, look, this is not just about sex. Any boy I know, and several girls will fuck me if I let them. This is about very specific sex; a type of sex that society may frown on, but I want you and Bill." She saw my anger rising, but before I could detonate she said; "Before you answer please take some time and think about it for a little while. I think you'll see some merits." Without allowing me to say anything she turned and walked out the door.

Gillian left me dumbstruck as she departed. My daughter wanted to have sex with my husband and me; the husband part is what upset me. On the up side she was forthright, she told me exactly what she wanted, she didn't make threats, and, honestly, if she wasn't my daughter I could be enticed into the girl-girl aspect; it wouldn't be the first pussy I licked, but she was my daughter, and it was wrong. The other thing was she wanted Bill; she wanted to take him away from me. She wanted to make my husband commit adultery, and she wanted me to commit incest. Do you have any idea how difficult it was for me to go to the office and do any meaningful work that day?

When Bill came home I met him at the front door; "We've got a big problem." I related to him the conversation, and he looked as confused as I had.

"Just tell her no. Tell her categorically no."

"Bill, that's what I thought at first, but after further consideration it's not that clear cut. If I tell her no she will accept that for it's face value, but then she will just go after you alone. Bill, you're strong, but I doubt you, or any man, can resist the charms of an attractive, nubile, 18-year-old woman. Don't even start to tell me you can resist because I know you can't. You might for a little while, but be honest with yourself. I'm a woman; I know men, and Bill I don't want her alone with you."

"Are you saying we should grant her request?"

"I don't know. I think we need to start by talking with her. Maybe we can convince her she is wrong."

The next morning I left Gillian a note saying we wanted to meet with her that evening to discuss her request. Following a very tense day I hurried home after work to prepare a light supper, but it never got made. Gillian was already home sunning herself by the pool. Nothing unusual in that except she was naked, as was the girl sucking her pussy, and the boy whose cock was in her mouth. I knew from the looks on their faces that what they were doing was real, just as I knew this was a show for my benefit. Gillian was showing me, us, that she was sexually active with both sexes, and she would get one if not both Bill and I.

I steeled my resolve and calmly walked out to the pool, and in a very calm voice said; "Excuse me, Gillian, when you get through would you please send your friends home, and then get cleaned up before Bill gets home. We want to talk with you over dinner." I guess she expected me to storm out of the house, but even though she expected me she still jumped at my sudden appearance, and even more so at my composure. She was in such a state of shock she almost dropped the cock she was sucking. I turned and returned to the kitchen. A short time later I heard Gillian enter through the den, and then go upstairs to take a shower.

When Bill arrived I told him about the pool scene, and he heartily approved of my actions. What he didn't know was the overall reaction I had experienced. He didn't know the sight of the trio, and particularly of Gillian lying there naked, had made my pussy ache, and become very wet. He didn't know that afterwards, in the kitchen, I had masturbated to several orgasms thinking about my daughter. He didn't know that if Gillian had entered through the kitchen, instead of the den, she could have had me then and there.

GILLIAN:

My turn now! Mom was very cool, matter of fact way too cool and collected when she walked onto the patio. How many moms do you know that could, or would have been so calm in the face of witnessing their child participating in a three-way oral sex fest? My guess is not any, but in my semi-shocked state it took a few minutes for me to fully realize she was putting on an act. Mom is cool, but she isn't that cool; something wasn't right. After she left I quickly sucked Jerome to a climax, and then reversed positions with Angela and brought her to several quick orgasms before I sent them home. As they were leaving I saw Mom through the kitchen window leaning against the counter with an intense expression on her face. I snuck to the back door and saw she had a hand underneath her dress, and was clearly rubbing her pussy very hard. In simple terms she was beating-off. I have to tell you, if I had known how very vulnerable she was I would have taken her down right there on the kitchen floor. Instead, I went back toward the pool and entered through the sliding-glass den door to go up and take a shower.

After Bill came home I went downstairs to a table by the pool to wait for my parents. Bill and Mom finally came out and joined me at the table. Bill spoke first; "There is no sense beating around the bush; we all know why we're here. Gillian, you've made a pretty amazing request. The whole thing is preposterous, and wrong, but to satisfy "correctness" I'll ask the question civility demands; "Why do you want this, and why do you think we would even consider it?""

"It's really very simple Bill, I want to fuck the shit out of you and Mom. She has always told me that if I work hard I can achieve any goal. Well this is a goal, I've worked hard, and now I want the rewards. I always thought you were good looking, but recently my pussy started dripping every time you were near, but the really strange part is I reacted the same when Mom came around. At any rate I've made up my mind to fuck you, then fuck Mom, then fuck you again, then fuck Mom some more; you get the picture."

"After we moved here I heard you and Mom have sex ever once in a while, but I really took no notice. That has changed because now I notice all the time. By the way, another goal, other than fucking you, is to watch the two of you fuck.

"But, Gillian" Bill interjected, "you do understand that what you're asking is wrong. We are talking adultery and incest."

"You know what Bill, I really don't give a flying fuck what society thinks. I'm not going to have any incestuous babies out of this, no one is getting mentally abused, no one is being forced, and the bottom line is I want to fuck two beautiful people named Karen and Bill. The fact you're my Mom and step-dad is a side issue that to me really means nothing. If society thinks my feelings are wrong, then fuck society in the ass dry; it's society's problem. I won't apologize for wanting what I want, and after what I saw Mom doing this afternoon in the kitchen I think she agrees."

Sounding confused Bill asked; "What do you mean?"

"Bill" Karen said looking disheartened, "she must have seen me in the kitchen after I spoke to her by the pool. I couldn't help myself. Her body, and what she and her friends were doing had me so turned on I had to get myself off. I reached under my dress and rubbed my pleasure button until I thought I would die."

"Bill, here is the way I see it right now. Mom and I, whether she fully admits it yet are going to fuck. We are going to kiss, fondle tits, finger assholes and lick pussies. After that, unless you join willingly, I am coming for you. It's possible you might resist me, but I don't see you holding out very long, and particularly not against the two of us." I paused, then spoke again; "My suggestion to both of you, is to get over your hang-ups and lets have some fucking fun, or better yet some fun fucking."

I stood up, moved away from the table, and began to lift my dress over my head. Just as the hem was about to rise above my pussy I asked; "By the way Bill, have you ever seen me naked? I mean with the exception of my birthday when you saw me in the shower." With that I pulled the dress over my head and stood proudly before my parents in total, shaved cunt nakedness.

Karen spoke; "God, you are beautiful. Wait, what do you mean except in the shower?"

Bill answered; "Gillian left the bathroom door slightly open while she was showering. She is gorgeous, and I looked, I admit it."

"Now Bill, be a little more honest than that. Didn't you look long and hard, and when I finger-fucked myself didn't you get hard? Didn't you pull out your dick and rub it until you squirted your juices all over the shower door?"

After a long embarrassing pause Bill answered; "Yes, it's all true. I couldn't help myself. You are so damn beautiful and sexy. When you pushed those fingers into your cunt I had to relieve the ache. Karen, I guess we aren't very different are we?

I looked my Mother; "Mom, I'd like to tell you that Bill got in the shower with me before he beat-off, but he didn't. I wanted him to, but he's never touched me." Then I turned back toward Bill; "Now Bill, what's your call? Are you going to fart around all night debating what is clearly a dead issue, or are we going to fuck?"

BILL:

When Gillian lifted off her dress I thought I could die right then, and go to heaven happy. Her body was without flaw. If that was the way Karen looked at eighteen I am so very sorry I missed it. Gillian's breasts were perfect for the rest of her body. She was a large B or small C cup, and they projected from her chest with proud arrogance; her pink nipples sat high on the breast and protruded for over half and inch from the silver dollar size areola. Moving down, her skin was taught over her abdomen shrinking to a tiny waist. Gillian's hips were nicely rounded, and her buttocks were tight. The crease between her butt cheeks was so smooth and inviting; much like butter on bread. Legs, what can I say. Her legs seemed to go on forever; firm and perfectly sculptured. At the front juncture of those legs was a visible, unencumbered by hair, slit caused by the meeting of her labia majora. In short she was gorgeous, and I know I could not have withstood her charms for more than a moment.

"Ladies, there's a saying "If you can't beat them then join them." I guess what I'm saying is do we want to get down and dirty right here, or do we want to go upstairs to the king size bed?"

"This is my party" Gillian shouted, "so do you mind if I direct what happens? Here by the pool is just fine; we can use the bed later. I originally wanted to first fuck each of you at separate times, but we've already reached the next step so I very much want the pleasure of undressing you as the other watches." She turned to Karen; "At times like this what do you want me to call you? Is Mom okay, or would you prefer something else?"

"What we're doing doesn't change my name; call me what you want. Do whatever feels best for you."

"OK, Mom, you stand here by me. Bill, sit in that chair. You can take out your cock, but only if you promise to not touch it."

When Karen was in place Gillian began to slowly remove her mother's clothes. She started at the white bone buttons on Karen's red silk blouse unbuttoning each one, and then rubbing her hands over Karen's chest and abdomen. Gillian walked behind Karen and removed the blouse. She then reached around to Karen's front to unhook the red bra and slip it down her arms. From the back, Gillian reached around and cupped Karen's breasts weighing them in her hands before tweaking the nipples causing Karen to shiver. The nipples were already aroused, but now they stood fully extended from the dark pink areola. Gillian shifted her attention to the snap and zipper holding the dark green skirt in place. With those undone the skirt floated slowly to the ground revealing nude colored stocking held in place by a red garter belt, and a pair of red thong panties. Gillian, with her graceful hands, carefully slid the panties down past Karen's beautiful thighs, knees, calves, until finally she reached the floor where she picked up each foot, and then tossed the panties toward the pool. In this whole time Gillian continually used her lips to caress Karen's legs, buttocks, and completely shaved vulva area.

At last, with Karen wearing only her garter belt and hose, Gillian directed her to recline on a nearby pool-couch with her arms draped behind her and her legs straddled on each side. In this position Karen's chest was forced to stretch upward and her sexual organs were fully exposed.

Gillian proved a passionate yet considerate lover. She understood her mother might, at first, have difficulty accepting a deep, tongue-sucking kiss. She began by kissing Karen's neck; a kiss here, a kiss there, but soon her kisses moved lower and lower until at last Gillian sucked Karen's right nipple into her mouth. She engulfed the nipple drawing into her warm, wet mouth, circling it with her tongue while applying suction to lengthen it to full erection, and then moved to the other nipple. Back and forth she shifted repetitively increasing the suction on each nipple until she felt the time was right to nibble on a nipple. Karen's reaction to the use of teeth was instantaneous as she jolted from the arousing abuse of her tits. Twice, thrice, four times she appeared to revel in orgasm, but after four outbursts of sexual release Gillian continued her downward movement toward a more private and sensitive area.

Gillian moved her kisses lower, past the belly button, across the top of the pubic mound, and just before I expected her tongue to sweep along Karen's pussy crack she quickly shifted position and placed the first daughter to mother passionate kiss on Karen's mouth. The women, mother and daughter, clasped each other in their arms pulling their bodies so close their nipples collided, all the while they fought a powerful battle of lips and tongues. Karen, as passionate as I have ever seen her, was fully under Gillian's spell; so much so that when again Gillian delved toward her cuntal area, Karen eagerly lifted her legs and placed her knees to her breasts. This position fully exposed Karen from asshole to clit; a position that Gillian took full advantage of running her tongue up and down that beautiful stretch of flesh. Karen showed her appreciation with multiple orgasms while Gillian's tongue and teeth tweaked her asshole and nibbled at her clit.

At long last Gillian recognized the signs indicating Karen was reaching that highest level of arousal; that level you reach just before climaxing with a thunderous expulsion of energy, and then returning to earth as a quivering mass of jelly. Gillian continued to lick Karen's exposed sexual area ensuring the anus was well lubricated. When she was satisfied, Gillian grabbed Karen's clit with her teeth and pushed one, two, and finally three fingers into Karen's asshole. Karen took them all then begged for more.

Gillian gazed toward Karen's face; "Mom open your eyes. Are you listening to me? Good. You can put your legs up or down, whatever you want, but make sure my fingers remain in your ass. Then I want you to rub your clit until you cum so hard, and are so sensitive, you can't stand anymore. Do you understand? Okay, go for it."

Gillian continued to push her fingers back and forth in her mom's asshole while that woman, so aroused she was mesmerized, shifted her knees higher until they were almost even with her ears. Then Karen, using the fingers on her right hand began to rub her clit. Stroking, stroking, stroking she applied steady pressure on her sensitive nub of nerve tissue. Gillian was also active licking with her tongue in, out, and around Karen's pussy hole, and plunging her fingers in and out of the exposed and stretched anal opening. Muscle tenseness in Karen's body began to show as she gradually uncoiled her legs so that her feet touched the pool-couch, and arched her back and buttocks. Higher and higher she lifted her buttocks until at last, arched as high as she could stretch, she screamed; "Oh God fuck me, God fucking damn, I'm C-U-M-M-M-M-I-N-G!" Following that outburst all her muscles contracted, and she collapsed into a quivering mass of flesh.

With a somewhat frightened look of concern Gillian asked; "Mom, are you okay? Mom, blink if you're alright!" Karen blinked, then Gillian, with a self-satisfied grin, turned toward me and said; "Okay Bill, your turn."

KAREN:

It took a few moments for me to regain control of my senses after the tumultuous and extremely pleasurable sensations, orchestrated by Gillian, my daughter, racked through my body. Only superficially did I hear her tell Bill it was his turn, but I slowly rolled my head, and then my body, in the direction of Gillian's voice.

Bill was excited. I could tell by the look on his face and the forward projection of his trousers. He walked toward Gillian as if in a daze; maybe it was just shock at all that was happening around him. Whatever was going on in his mind he was clearly not the person in control; Gillian had that job.

"Bill, take off your tie. Good, now rip off your shirt." Bill grabbed his shirt on either side of the button row and jerked hard causing the buttons to explode from their threads and the material to tear. He removed the tattered remains and awaited further directions.

With her naked 18-year-old body, Gillian brushed her hard nipples against his hairy chest, stomach, and back causing Bill to moan with enjoyment and anticipation. With her hands showing nary a shake, Gillian began to unsnap Bill's trousers, but then she stopped. "Bill" she said in a very coy manner, "my fingers are dirty, and I don't want to soil your trousers; please lick them clean." She looked at him with her large, adorable eyes, and he kneeled to her side, lifted the fingers previously in my ass and began to lick them clean.

After Bill finished, Gillian unsnapped his trousers and allowed them to fall around his feet revealing that above the waistline of his underwear he was shaved smooth. "Bill, how come there's no hair here? Have you and Mom been a little kinky?" Bill kept his dick, balls, and general pubic area shaved just as he asked me to keep mine shaved. At first I didn't care one way or the other, but I have come to enjoy sucking his cock into my mouth and not getting pubic hairs wrapped around my tongue or caught in my teeth.