Bill, Karen, Sue, Rick & Gillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gillian followed her kinky question by immediately grabbing Bill's underwear, pulling the waistband out enough to clear his prick, and pushing the jockey shorts down around his feet. That cock was as hard as I have ever seen it. Removal of the underwear's constraint allowed it to fall slightly forward, but it remained erect and pointing toward his head; Gillian helped keep it that way as she straddled Bill's right thigh and rubbed it with her hairless, dripping wet pussy.

After rubbing her cunt on his leg for a moment, Gillian stepped away and began to run her hands across his body; chest, back, legs, everywhere except his dick and balls. Bill climbed the excitement ladder higher and higher, but at the same time he climbed a similar ladder of frustration. With a quick change of tactics, Gillian began to place kisses and gentle nibbles on the same places her hands had rubbed, and she lightly stroked the erect prick, and hefted the sperm-laden testicles. Her hands and lips pushed Bill near his absolute limit, something that Gillian, seemingly by instinct alone, clearly seemed to know the extent of. She toyed with him taking him to the edge and bringing him back. With a last push toward the top, and just as Bill was going to explode in her hands, Gillian squeezed his balls very hard, and swiftly engulfed his cock in her hot, salivating mouth. In that movement Gillian changed Bill's focus from one type of pleasure to another. She was able to focus his attention on that central spot of every man's being; that spot at the end of his dick that when detonated the shock waves would resonate throughout his body. Gillian sucked his prick into her mouth, and with only the slightest gag on the first pass, took the entire length and girth of his throbbing member down her throat. Back and forth she moved, but devilishly, not enough to bring him his much-needed orgasm.

Moving her mouth from the wonderful male-meat stick Gillian said; "Feeling good Bill? Eventually I want to feel you cum in my mouth. I want to feel your sperm juice flow across my tongue and down my throat, but my first goal was to fuck you, and that is exactly what I am going to do. Kick your pants out of the way, and lie down on that pool-couch mattress."

Bill did as directed, his prick standing tall pointing toward the sky. Gillian wasted little time moving over his body, but his face, not his cock, was her first target. First, she straddled his face and lowered her dripping cunt toward his mouth and tongue. For the moment there was absolutely no movement on her part to touch his cock; I guessed she didn't want him to shoot too early. Gillian rubbed her pussy all over his face giving him directions as how and where to lick and chew all the parts of her cunt. Under his ministrations, she started to tense, but with a superior effort of willpower she stopped all activity before she could cum. She stopped, and then repositioned her body so her twat was directly over Bill's extremely hard, long, thick dick.

Gillian grasped his wonderful man-tool, aimed her pussy opening at it, and forcibly squatted to drive Bill's cock inside her to the maximum extent possible. "Fuck me! Goddamn, you're wonderful." she yelled. With increasing speed and force, Gillian repeatedly raised and lowered her body never losing contact with the instrument of pleasure she was so beautifully playing. There was little regard for Bill's feelings; she was focused exclusively on the sensations caused by his dick sliding back and forth along her cuntal walls; the physical feelings and mental images in her mind created by the pressure of Bill's dick inside her pussy. She had within the confines of her body the cock of a man whom she adored. It mattered neither that he was her stepfather, nor the spouse, and lover of her mother. To her he was simply Bill, the object of her desire who now held the title as the best fuck she had ever known, and what she felt surely was the love of her life.

With a thunderous upsurge the dam of her physical and mental emotions erupted, and she screamed out her cry of triumphant pleasure. Gillian's body collapsed, but for only a moment as she once again began the up and down movements she knew would take her to the same, or beyond that orgasmic high; that was if Bill lasted that long. ------- He did, and with both an uncanny sense of timing, and a booming display of sexual rocketry he ejaculated his seed into Gillian just moments after her next orgasm. They expressed their pleasure through the movements of their bodies and sounds of their voices. I would not have believed such a dual response was possible had I not witnessed it with my own eyes.

GILLIAN:

With a final shudder of my body I collapsed on Bill's chest. His cock remained erect; a feeling I hoped would last a very long time. Unfortunately, he began to soften so I had to act quickly to complete another part of my planned activities.

"Mom, come here and lay beside me. No, not that way, I want your head right her even with his Bill's balls. In a moment I'm going to pop off his cock and put my pussy on your face." I saw Mom smile because she realized I wanted her to eat Bill's and my combined juices. When she was in position I rapidly lifted off his cock and shifted over to cover her face. I did this fast, before my cunt could drip anywhere except onto Mom's face, and down her throat. As my pussy settled, Mom greedily licked the contents of my cunt, and sucked the massed juices into her mouth. "Bill" I said, "Next time you cum in me you get to eat the results, and clean my twat with your tongue."

Mother applied suction to my still throbbing cunt with her mouth while her tongue vigorously swept clean my lips, pussy hole, and clit. She did all that, but she didn't stop there. After the last lick of her cleaning duties she began some serious lingual stimulation of my sex pleasure spots. The pressure of her mouth, plus the thrilling movement of her tongue, and finally the feel of a finger or two sliding up my cunt brought me once again to that delightful plateau of orgasm I enjoy so much. By those actions I knew Mom was fully committed to our new relationship; the relationship I wanted between the three of us.

BILL:

After that evening we each knew our lives were changed forever. The pleasures we experienced, and continue to experience today, were at a level none of us had previously known. We have all gained new insights; until that night I had no idea how restricted were the boundaries of my sexual imagination, but now new vistas with limitless borders of sexual adventure are opening before my eyes.

Much has changed, but we are where we are, and we can never go back. I doubt any of us intend to ever blatantly tell the world about our incestuous relationship, but we must be extra careful for the next few years while Gillian remains in school. Life with my women is very exciting, but I'm fully aware, and expect for Gillian to find a significant other when she gets older. I hope she chooses wisely because to be a complete member of our family means knowledge and acceptance of the true relationship between Gillian, Karen, and I; a very happy trio of intense sexual partners. Maybe I worry too much about things that are far, hopefully, in the future. We'll have to address that issue when the time comes. Until then I expect to regularly fuck, and partake of every deviant sexual activity possible with two of the most beautiful and sensuous women in the world; my wife and stepdaughter.