Bill O'Reilly Had Sex w/his Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she fucked him, Bill sucked and slobbered all over her tits and she kept on yelling the whole time, "No! Stop! We shouldn't! We shouldn't!" as she bounced up and down on him, riding his cock like a pogo stick.

"Ah, I'm going to... I'm going to..." Bill yelped, and after just a couple minutes, he shot a big fat load into his mom's burning pussy.

Bill's mom screamed out "No! No, don't do that!" and dug her nails into his back and came herself.

Then she leapt off him and ran into the bathroom and wiped out her pussy, worried about him possibly impregnating her.

Bill's mom couldn't bring herself to look at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, and started tearing up a bit, realizing what she'd done, that she'd just fucked her own son, cheated on her husband- and enjoyed it so thoroughly.

When she came back to the living room, Bill had pulled up his pajama bottoms and was watching the news on TV. His eyes were a little red and it looked like he'd also been crying.

"Bill..." His mom said.

"Yes..." He answered, staring straight at the TV.

"That didn't happen." She said.

"What didn't happen?" He replied.

12