Billiards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily screamed.

"Shhhh," said Betty Jean. "I'm sure no one can hear you across the golf course, but you wouldn't want anyone coming in here now and seeing this, would you? If you think you can't help yourself and want a gag, tell me and we'll put something in your mouth."

"I don't think you could shoot those balls into our vaginas," said Scarlett, "and there's no way you could get them into the other place."

"But I haven't shown you one other thing we use in pool," said Betty Jean. "See this. It's called a bridge. Felicia, would you and Raul please prepare Scarlett first."

Raul, one of the uniformed employees, got behind Scarlett and started putting his arms around her. She pushed them away indignantly.

"Stop, Raul!" Betty Jean ordered. "He's not going to do anything except hold you. But now you have to give him the order."

Raul stepped back and Betty Jean looked at Scarlett but didn't say anything else.

Scarlett looked all around her at the faces of her friends and the club's employees as if expecting someone to come to her rescue. They were all looking at her expectantly. She sighed.

"Okay, Raul," Scarlett said and motioned for him to come back to her.

He put his arms around her and reached for her legs, grabbing them behind the knees. He spread them wide and he pulled her back, exposing her ass. A woman in uniform came over. She was holding a kitchen baster in one hand and rubbing oil on the nozzle. She carefully inserted the nozzle in Scarlett's anus and squeezed the large bulb. Scarlett's body jerked.

"She's only filling your asshole with lube so you won't be hurt," said Betty Jean. "Now, you're ready for the six ball and the bridge. The ball is right at the pocket. I'm pushing it very gently but steadily. Your pocket isn't open yet, but a little lube came out because the ball is now shiny. The ball is opening the pocket a little now. Oops! There it goes. The pocket closed around it fast, but the cameras are shooting everything in slow motion, so the video will show the action better. One ball in."

During the process Scarlett began breathing faster and looking around wildly, but she couldn't move in Raul's grasp. The others were watching in amazement as the ball went in.

"Now it's Charlotte's turn," said Betty Jean.

"No," said Charlotte, who was deathly pale. "I'm leaving."

"That's fine," said Betty Jean, "but this is all or nothing. If Charlotte leaves, all of you may as well leave. It means you've chosen option two, and the New Year's Eve party is the last time I'll see you here."

"Charlotte," said Scarlett, breathing in and out slowly now. "It's not that bad, just uncomfortable. You can do it. Don't let her destroy our lives."

Charlotte didn't move. The others encouraged her, and finally she nodded. She jumped when Raul put his arms around her, but she controlled herself better than Scarlett when the ball was pushed in.

When all four of them had been filled, Betty Jean walked around to each one, looking them up and down, lifting up their dresses and looking between their legs.

"I'm just drinking this in," she said and smiled at them.

"Are you finished?" Susanna said.

"Just starting. Look at the table. In pocket billiards, the game isn't over until all of them are in a pocket."

"But we already have a ball inside us," Susanna said.

"Not to worry," said Betty Jean. "I looked online. There was a porn star named Marilyn Chambers who once got five rubber balls inside her ass, and they were all bigger than these pool balls. You're only getting four each."

"No!" Emily shrieked.

"Quiet," Scarlett said. "We've come this far, so we may as well finish."

"It's up to you," Betty Jean said. "You probably noticed how many staff members you know well have been walking around the table shooting videos from every angle. If we stop now, there's plenty for me to watch to get closure and stop my nightmares, so I don't care what you decide. But you won't keep your memberships unless we finish."

All the women except Scarlett began crying when she said this, and Betty Jean smiled as she watched them. Finally, they stopped.

"Are you going to --?" Charlotte began.

"Put the videos on the Internet?" finished Betty Jean. "No. They will be for my private use only. After I edit them, I will have one special showing for all the people who helped me tonight and a couple of the other staff who know you well, but it will be at my home and I'll have the only copy.

"I won't share the videos with anyone else unless you force me to. For instance, if you file charges or a lawsuit, this would be evidence. Your lawyers would want the jury to see the video.

"When I turn over the videos to the court, I'll include the one I made of our dinner conversation and your agreement. The jury would probably still find for you, but when it hears my stories of what you did to me, I'm hoping it will convict me of a lesser offense and I'll get off with a fine or some public service.

"If there's a trial, the whole thing will be all over the Internet, and we'll be famous. The jury will see the videos and then they'll be locked up in the evidence room. Probably, no one will ever see them again, but sometimes there are unscrupulous clerks who can be bribed, and we could show up on the Internet anyway.

"I'm only telling you this to show you that I've thought everything through for all of us. I'm sure you aren't going to file a complaint with the police or sue me because we all want to keep this to ourselves.

"Now tell me if you want to leave now, or will you stay until we finish?"

************

It took Betty Jean only six shots to put four more balls in the right spots. It didn't take as much effort with the bridge as the first time for her to push them in.

Two more rounds went quicker, and finally, the last ball, the cue ball was inside Susanna, and there were no balls left on the table. Again, Betty Jean walked around them. All of them were shifting uncomfortably, and their faces were grimacing.

"All done," she said, and they stared at her.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You want those things out before you go home. Would you like me to reach in and pull them out?"

Emily gave a short scream.

"I'm only kidding," said Betty Jean. "Getting them out is going to be fun. We don't want to tear anything, so I want you all to carefully slide off the table and stand up on the floor, keeping your legs tight together.

"Scarlett, you first. Shuffle over here where I have this plastic bucket and the video cameras aiming up from the floor. We're going to capture this in slow motion.

"Stand in front of the bucket and spread your legs. Now bend over and squat down a little. Lupe will hold your hands so you don't fall over. That's the way."

Scarlett's butt was sticking up in the air, with the bucket just behind her. All the lights were shining on her.

"Push slowly," Betty Jean said. "Slowly, slowly. Good. I see one of the balls. It's like watching you give birth to a billiard ball.

"Slow. Slow. It's starting to slide out. Oops, you shouldn't have jumped when it came out. That knocked a couple of the balls inside you together and sent the second one shooting out too fast. From the way you screamed, I'll bet that hurt.

"Breathe deeply and relax for a minute before we start again. Two to go. Bend over and push carefully. I see it. It's moving. There, it shot out and dropped into the bucket, but you were able to control yourself this time.

"I think you found the system that works best. The others can use it, too. Pant as loud and fast as you can. It reminds me of New Year's Eve. Your panting is the soundtrack as we wait for the ball to drop. Just one to go. That's good. Slowly, slowly. I see it. Beautiful. It's starting to move. It's out. Congratulations, Scarlett. I knew you had it in you."

The others watched in horror as the balls emerged from Scarlett's ass, but they couldn't look away. They all watched as each one followed her lead. When they were finished, no one said anything. They walked to the other pool table, put on their panties and shoes and left in silence.

Scarlett, Charlotte, Emily and Susanna never talked about that night again. Their friends thought they were a little subdued for the next few weeks, but after that they were pretty much back to normal.

Nobody noticed that for some reason, whenever they were at the club, no matter what room they were going to, they found a way to avoid going anywhere near the billiard room.

Once, a friend sitting with the four at a holiday dinner in the ballroom saw them suddenly grow silent and look as if they had seen a ghost. The friend turned and looked in the direction they were looking, but all she saw was some men in the billiard room playing with the new owner.

The four women rarely talked to Betty Jean. When they did, people noticed that Betty Jean was friendlier to them than any of the other members and always spoke to them wearing a broad smile. The women, on the other hand, always seemed jumpy and nervous around Betty Jean. Employees of the club also noticed that the four were unusually polite and courteous to them and rarely got angry about a staff mistake.

Occasionally, one of the four had too much to drink and got a little out of hand. After one such episode, a friend happened to be standing next to Scarlett when Betty Jean walked over to them.

"The owner said something really weird," Scarlett's friend later told her other friends, "It was something like, 'Scarlett, I'm thinking of having some of the staff over to watch some videos in a couple of nights. Would you like to join us?'

"Scarlett turned as white as a ghost, and I heard her say, 'Please, Betty Jean, I'm so sorry. Will you call the waitress out here and let me apologize to her in front of everyone. Here's $40 to add to her paycheck this Friday.'

"I asked Scarlett what that was all about, but she ignored my question."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12