Billie - Scarred for Life Ep. 02

Story Info
The story of a troubled woman.
4.4k words
3.85
14k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luedon
luedon
185 Followers

When we came to the end of the first episode;

It was February 1975 and Billie and Jim had been married four and a half years. Their daughter Sarah was four and baby son Jon eight months. Jon's birth had been particularly difficult, requiring an emergency C-section which left Billie with an embarrassing scar on her abdomen, a constant reminder that the procedure had left her infertile.

Billie now sees herself as no longer a complete woman.

A vital part of Billie's sex life has always been her ability to reach climax, but since the caesarean she has not had an orgasm during sex with Jim. She feels guilty that she is no longer satisfying her husband as she used to. Jim always saw her orgasmic responses as an important part of their lovemaking.

One evening in bed alone, she allows her hands to wander over her body. As she quietly masturbates, an image of Roman, the husband of her close friend Jana, intrudes as an unwanted fantasy in her mind. It trips her over the edge into an explosive orgasm.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

One Year Later

Jim had now been with his father Jack at JWSManufactures for three years and, at 27, had become the driving force in the business. While Jim was taking the business in new directions, Jack was spending more time on the bowling green. Jim was introducing new products and processes, as well as dealing personally with important customers. He decided that the family house was no longer impressive enough to meet his needs, so he bought a vacant block of land and engaged an architect and builder to build their dream home.

This added to Jim's daily workload, instructing the architect and the builder while running the business, so Billie became something of a go-between. Quite often her day would comprise taking Sarah to school, then taking Jon with her while she went to the block with their instructions for the builder. In the afternoons she would collect Sarah, go home and make dinner, then spend the evening discussing progress on the new house with Jim. It was all very exciting. Often, their discussions would lead to a new set of instructions for Billie to take to the work site tomorrow.

Making love between husband and wife was not as frequent as it had been in their heady days as newly-weds, or when everything had returned to normal after the birth of Sarah, but it was still frequent enough for a very busy couple and it was a reasonably satisfying experience for both of them when it happened. But Billie could feel that Jim was starting to lose some of the enthusiasm for sex that he had before she became so deeply scarred.

They had talked about the physical scar, and Jim understood that she wanted to keep it away from public sight and that she preferred him to avoid it when his hands roamed over her body. That was the easy part. What she found impossible to explain fully was the emotional scar.

She tried to get him to realise that with all the things that had happened to her she just didn't have the same feelings about her own sexiness. She tried to explain that she was upset that she wasn't able to satisfy him as she had done before the caesarean. "It's my fault and I can't do it for you like we used to," she said.

"Don't be silly, sweetheart," Jim dismissed her concerns. "It's all OK. You worry too much."

'If only I could get him to understand,' thought Billie. 'If only.' Although, when she thought deeply about it, she had to admit that she didn't fully understand it herself.

A few weeks after the end of the children's swimming lessons, Jana had invited Billie and Jim to her place for dinner. Neither she nor Roman had met Jim, and she was keen to strengthen the friendship she had formed with Billie. Billie was still a little wary of Roman, but Jim quickly became quite impressed with him and invited him to look through the factory and perhaps give some advice on the automation and control systems.

In turn, Jim and Billie invited the other couple to a backyard barbecue Jim put on for Billie's quarter century birthday. Jana flirted shamelessly with Jim, which he playfully reciprocated. "He can put his boots under my bed any time he feels like it," she said to Billie. Billie laughingly responded that she got him first and his boots belonged firmly under her bed and weren't going under anybody else's. But, she wondered, how far would Jana go if she ever had the opportunity?

Roman, on the other hand, behaved as the perfect gentleman when in Billie's company. She was starting to feel much more comfortable in his presence. 'Maybe I was wrong about him when we first met,' she thought. 'And maybe it was just an accidental brush in the swimming pool when he touched my boob.'

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Barrington

Jana had become quite interested in Jim and Billie's new home, and had visited the construction site on a couple of occasions with Billie. It was finally coming toward the lock-up stage and the builder was working with the tradies on the interior, the services and painting. The architect, Barrington, was now making frequent visits to the site, advising the builder on colours and fixtures and helping Billie decide on appliances and furnishings.

Barrington was what Billie described to Jana as "A bit of a lair." He was undoubtedly handsome, with longish sandy hair which he usually pulled back in a ponytail. "He really overdoes the 'architect as an artist' thing," she said. "He even calls his office 'The Barrington Design Studio'. He only seems to have that one name - I don't know whether it's his first name or his surname. And burning around the place in a canary yellow Lotus is a bit much for a bloke who must be pushing beyond fifty. I don't think it's a second childhood - he probably hasn't left his first one yet. But Jim reckons he's good at what he does and he uses a lot of stuff the factory produces in his commercial jobs. That's how Jim first met him."

"He sounds interesting," said Jana. "I've got a bit of a thing for older men. They're more experienced. Is he married?"

"Oh for goodness sakes, Jana," replied Billie. "You're beyond hope. Apparently he was married, but Jim said he went through a messy divorce a few years ago. Anyhow, the important thing to me is what he's doing with the house, not what he does in his private life."

"Well, I want to meet him. And he drives a cute little Lotus? So when's the next time he'll be at the house?"

One meeting was all it took. When Jana saw Barrington arriving and extracting himself from the Lotus, she said to Billie "Hmm, yes. Looks interesting."

Billie made the introductions and the three of them went through the house discussing progress and a few new items Jim had asked Billie to check with Barrington. Then they went outside to talk about the landscaping and the pool area. As Barrington prepared to depart, Billie went back inside to talk with the builder and Jana walked down the front of the block with Barrington to where he had parked the car.

"I'm going to Barrington's studio tomorrow," Jana said as Billie drove her home.

"Oh no!" exclaimed Billie. "Surely you couldn't? What, I suppose he invited you up to see his etchings?"

"He didn't mention etchings, but he does have a few models of some of the commercial work he's done and I said I'd be really interested to see them. If I do get round to seeing them, I'll tell you what they look like."

"I've already seen them; I've been there," said Billie. "I went with Jim." Billie put a lot of emphasis on that last sentence.

"Well then, it's probably best you don't tell Jim that I'm going there," replied Jana.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jana's Story

"You didn't tell Jim anything about Barrington and me, did you?" said Jana.

It was two days after they had met Barrington at the house. They had delivered Sarah and Jason to school and Jana had invited Billie around for a 'coffee and a chat'.

"No, I just said that you did your usual thing when you met Barrington at the house. The same as you do with Jim. The same as you always do with men. I didn't say that you were going to the studio, or what I thought you were thinking you might do when you got there. You asked me not to," replied Billie.

"That's good. Barrington doesn't want him to know. They do business together and Barrington doesn't think it would be good for Jim to know that he fucked one of your friends."

"Oh no! You really did do it!" exclaimed Billie. "I really was hoping it wasn't going to happen."

"It happened all right," Jana laughed. "Twice. He's good."

"What did you tell Roman?" Billie asked. "Did he know where you were going and what you were going to do?"

"Yeah, I told him where I was going and I told him afterwards what had happened. But he's not all that interested in the details. He just wanted to know that I had a good time."

"So what are you going to do now? Are you going to see him again?" Billie was hoping that the answer would be 'No'. It was bad enough that it had happened this once and she was expected to keep it secret, but having to hide her friend's on-going relationship would be a horrible burden.

"No, once is enough. I don't do affairs," Jana replied. "Just every now and then, if there's an opportunity I take it. It doesn't happen very often, but it's good fun when it does. Barrington knows it was just a oncer. Anyhow, haven't you had other men as well as Jim?"

"Yes, but that was before we got married. There's no way I'd cheat on Jim."

"Yeah, well, Roman and I didn't get a chance to do anything like that before we were married and came out here. How many did you have before Jim?"

"This is getting a bit personal!" Billie exclaimed. "If you must know, I had five boyfriends before Jim, but none of them compares with him."

"Well you're still one ahead of me and that includes Barrington. And none of the ones I've had compares with Roman either. But they're different. It's variety. Wasn't it good for you when you had sex for the first time with a new one?"

That cast Billie's mind back to the days when the relationship with a boyfriend might last several months before she moved on to the next one. Yes, it had always been fun when she went to bed for the first time with a new boyfriend. It had been interesting to feel how differently he went about exploring her body and how different his body felt and what his reactions were when she explored his. And then there was the act itself and that exciting feeling; that the penis she now had inside her was one that had not been there before. And so on, even to what they said to each other as they lay together afterwards. Yes, she could understand how Jana might enjoy what she called "variety".

"Yes, but that was then and now I'm married. It's not the same."

"If you say so," Jana replied. "But it's just as different for me now as it was for you then. Look, I wouldn't do anything to try and change it for you or for Jim. You two made your decision. Roman and I made a different one, that's all."

"Yeah, I suppose so," said Billie. "Anyhow, how long did you stay at the studio?"

"I've been busting to tell you and I thought you'd never get round to asking," Jana giggled. "I went there in the morning and he took me to a café for lunch before we did anything else. You're right about the way he drives. That yellow thing can do corners like it's on rails. So we talked during lunch and it was lots of fun teasing him. You could see he was hoping, but he wasn't completely sure he was going to get lucky. And I wasn't going to put him out of his misery."

"Oh, come on. He knew. You couldn't have made it more obvious."

"It's a game. We played it all through lunch. And then on the way back to the studio in the Lotus, when he put his hand on my knee I didn't stop him like I had in the café. So I reached across and gave his cock a squeeze. Then he knew for sure. And I got excited knowing it was soon going to happen. Y'know, sometimes the anticipation is almost as good as the real thing."

'True,' thought Billie. She recalled the drive with Jim on that first night when he took her home from the party. All the way to his place she had felt excited, wondering if he would try to seduce her, and slowly realising that yes, he would try and yes, she was going to make sure he succeeded.

"Once he was sure he was onto a good thing, he sort of slowed down. That's the thing about older men - they don't feel they have to rush. He parked the car out the front, came around and opened the door for me and took my hand as I got out and held it as we walked up the steps to the studio."

"What a gentleman," said Billie, cynically. "He's about to have sex with another man's wife, so he turns on the charm."

"Well, anyhow, when we were inside he told me to stand in the middle of the studio so he could look at me. Then he undressed me. Slowly. Each thing he took off, he folded it neatly and put it over on the bench. It was almost painful waiting for him to get on with it. When he had me down to my panties, he stood back and told me I looked beautiful like that."

"Why did he leave the panties on?" asked Billie. "That's weird. What was he trying to do?"

"It was all part of the performance," Jana replied. "I think his whole life is like that - a performance. He turned away to undress himself, and he folded up his clothes and put them beside mine on the bench. When he turned 'round to face me, he was really ready for it. His cock was stiff and sort of pointing out and up. He seemed to want to have it on display. Then he said 'Now, my dear, let's be clear. Once you've taken your panties off, there's no turning back.' "

"You're joking! How could any man say something like that with a straight face? You've gone to his place and you've made it clear as day what you're there for. You are standing there in next to nothing, and he says that he's not going to do it unless you take your own panties off?"

"I told you. It's a performance. And when we did do it, it was a performance as well. You know that big antique oak desk he's got? Well he got up on that and lay down on his back and told me to climb aboard.

"He had his cock sticking up in the air so I leant over to give it a bit of mouth music, but he said No, don't do that now, do it afterwards to get him ready for a second time."

"Look," said Billie, who was starting to feel rather embarrassed by her friend's story. "This is too much. I'm not sure I want to hear all the details of what you two did."

"No, but I had to tell somebody and you were it," Jana pleaded. "So anyhow, that's what happened. I mounted up and grabbed hold of it and slipped it in. We went at it for maybe fifteen minutes or so and we both came together. It was good. Really, really good.

"Then we lay there on the desk for about half an hour talking. He really is a first-class bullshit artist and he told me that he's never had it better than what I did for him. Then, after a while I went down and worked him over until he had it up again and then we climbed off the desk. I bent over the end of the desk and he stood up and gave it to me from behind. That was good too. Not bad for a man his age, huh?"

"Yeah, well, I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves. So now I've got to go home and act like everything you told me never happened. See you sometime."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Home, Dinner, and so to Bed

Billie collected Jon, who had been playing around the house, and packed him into the car. As she drove homeward, Jana's story played over in her mind. Absolutely amazing! For Jana to do something like that without a single thought as to how wrong it was! But then, Jana simply saw it as catching up on experiences Billie herself had in her younger days before Jim.

There was no doubt that Jana's story was sexy and exciting. It was hard to suppress the thought of her and Barrington playing their games and dancing step by step towards the inevitable conclusion. As Jana had said, "sometimes the anticipation is almost as good as the real thing." And that absolutely ridiculous statement by Barrington: "Once you've taken your panties off, there's no turning back." She pictured Jana easing them down in that final gesture confirming what she was there for. 'I came here to get fucked. Now fuck me.'

Her mind was sharply brought back to reality when she noticed the fishermens' co-op van set up in its occasional roadside spot. Jim wouldn't be home until 8 this evening, so perhaps something special for dinner after the kids have been put to bed? It had been a while since she had done that. The fish man suggested snapper. They were extra fresh, only a few hours out of the water. A baked whole snapper shared between the two of them would be nice - Jim would really like that.

When Jim arrived home and came into the house, Billie had the table set for two, taper candles lit, and everything ready to serve. Jim looked worried: "What's the date? What have I forgotten? It's not our anniversary, what is it?"

Billie laughed. "Oh, no, nothing like that. I just happened to see the fish van and I thought we might do something special for a change. Special dinner for a special man."

They shared their snapper, then Billie produced Jim's favourite dessert - her own version of bread and butter pudding. When they were finished Jim said "Well, if the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, there's nobody who knows the pathway like you do."

"Another pathway's better. Leave everything here and I'll clear it away tomorrow. Let's go and give the other way a try."

It was a quick trip down the hallway to the bedroom and only a matter of seconds before they were both naked on the bed, wrestling playfully together. "On your back," said Billie. "Tonight is your night and I'm doing all the work."

"If you say so, madame. My wish is your command."

'Jana called it mouth music,' mused Billie as she nibbled up along the underside of the one penis she knew so intimately these days. Nobody else she knew had called it that before, but she was going to ensure that she played sweet music tonight. She nibbled back down again to give some attention to the sac she had cupped in her hand, gently nipping on the scrotum. She rolled Jim's testes around, sucking first at one and then at the other.

Jim's glans had always been super-sensitive and Billie knew he liked it treated lightly. So, when she pulled his foreskin back and ran her tongue around the ridge, she looked up to lock eyes and watch his expression to ensure she was doing it just right for him. This was going to be Jim's night. One way or another she would take him back to those days when it was all perfect.

It was working. She had him so turned on and she was feeling good too. She wrapped her lips around the head. After a couple of minutes, Jim was having trouble holding himself back. "Keep doing that and you'll have me gone too far too soon," he said. "Come up here and slow it down a bit."

Billie crawled up along Jim's body and draped a breast above his mouth. Jim took it between his hands and nuzzled into it before sucking firmly on her nipple. "The other one's jealous," she said after a while, pulling that breast away and offering him the other side for a repeat performance.

This was going so well. She lifted up a little and reached down between their bodies to grasp his shaft. She had taken charge and there had been no thought of the scar - no distraction from the pleasure she was feeling. The excitement within Billie was rising as she ran the head of Jim's penis to and fro between her labia before slipping it in and sinking down to take it all the way up inside her.

She looked down. Jim's eyes were closed now, and he had an absolutely contented look on his face. "Hmmm, that's good. Just like that," he purred as she slid up and down along his full length.

Her excitement continued to rise as she quickened her pace. She leaned forward and pushed back to increase the pressure on the sensitive upper wall of her vagina. Jim was groaning "Ohh yess," as his own climax approached. Billie knew he was on the edge. And so was she. If only they could both come together. It had been so long since. Surely it would happen this time? It had to. It just had to. Now she was becoming anxious. The mood was fading. Oh, no! No! So close. Surely not lose it? Not now?

luedon
luedon
185 Followers
12