Billie's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

Morris leaned in and began sucking and licking at her throat, and his hand slipped easily up her thigh till he was rubbing her panties with his skilled, thick fingers. "Uhhhnnnnn, nooo, Mr. Morris, I . . . ohn, goooodddd, please, don't push it like that!" Billie gasped, and tried to ignore the fact that Kransky was now sucking as much of her pliant tit globe into his mouth as he could, at the same time flicking her bursting nipple with his strong tongue.

Morris kissed her, began running his tongue into the panting wife's mouth. Billie moaned in futile protest as Morris ran his hand under her panties and began slipping two of his fingers into her tight little snatch, and Billie tried to stop her body from churning upwards against his hand. His thumb began mashing her clit, and Billie moaned again, and tore her mouth away from Morris' hand as she got off with an intensity that had her uttering a short, sharp scream, "Ohn, noo, please, I don't want to come, I don't want to cum!" she cried out, but her writhing body betrayed her -- both of the men were now sucking on a breast apiece, and Billie's lithe, lush body bucked and writhed against them as she got off.

She came out of it in a daze, her halter top around her belly, her panties pulled down, and on her hands and knees on the couch. Kransky was sitting on the couch end, and he guided her gasping lips to his fat, bulbous cock knob.

Billie moaned, but could not seem to shut her gasping mouth in time. Her plump lips formed to his cock head, and he pulled forward, sliding the fat head in between her pouting lips and even white teeth. Billie shook her head no, and felt Morris behind her, adjusting her legs. Then she felt his fat knob against her mushy, wet cunt lips, and moaned softly as he pushed her forward; she took six inches of Kransky cock in her hot wet mouth, and gasped and shuddered as she felt Morris thrusting gently, fucking two, then three, then four and five inches into her tight wet pussy.

Billie wanted to tell him to stop, but Kransky was guiding her now slurping mouth up and down his pole. Out of instinct, Billie reached up and started jacking his thick cock as she swallowed his meat again and again.

She bounced back and forth between the two men, her ass rippling, making those same strange gagging, moaning noises she had heard the porn actress making, rippling at one point into a long chain of orgasms.

She swallowed Kranksy's thick cum automatically, jacking the fat shaft of his cock with hand as she slurped and sucked, getting every last bit out. Then Morris laid her on her back, put her long legs over his shoulders and fucked her solidly for at east ten minutes. Billie panted and writhed, and did not object when he pulled out and tittie fucked her for a moment till he came all over her pretty, gasping face.

Kransky handed her a washcloth, and sat down on the couch. She walked over, turned her back and sat down on his cock, moaning loudly as it slid once again into her pussy, and a few minutes later Morris was back at her mouth.

The men laughed, calling her a little whore as they fucked her in every possible position, finally both of them standing over her and cumming all over her big, firm tits.

They were gone five minutes later, leaving Billie with a hollow feeling -- but more than that, the feeling that she had deserved at least one more orgasm.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers
12