Billie's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,193 Followers

His thick fingers began rubbing the silk, very lightly at first. Billie bit her lower lip and let out a long breath as his fiungers then began pushing the silk up into her wet, pouting cuntlips. "You feel all wet under there, Mrs. Jenkins -- you're not enjoying yourself, are you?" Moro asked slyly.

His hand moved slightly, and as though by magic he was rubbing the smooth, wet silk over Billie's throbbing, swollen clitoris. She felt her eyes crossing, and could not help but lean forward slightly. She felt Talbots hot cock head rub against her cheek, but could not pull herself away. He reached down and began playing with her naked boobs again, and it was just one more set of mixed signals emanating from her supple, glowing body.

Moro's other hand pulled her legs slightly further apart, and then was reaching between her legs from behind. His left hand continued to roll and pinch her clitoris through the silk panties, but Billie became aware that with his right hand he had slipped her panties to one side and was rubbing two large, thick fingers directly into her wet, pouting pussy lips.

"Ohn, god, Mr. Tal;bot, he's trying to stick his fingers in me!" she gasped sharply at the feel of Moro's fingertips invading her tight, ultra wet snatch.

"There, there, dear, here, this will help," he said, and he gripped her hair in two handfuls and moved her head. She still had ahold of his stiff cock, but as Moro's fingers became bolder on her naked pussy, pushing further and further inside her tightness, it seemed to make some kind of weird sense that Talbot would start rubbing his leaking cock crown on her plump, pouting lips. "There you go, Mrs. Jenkins, this'll distract you from what that mean ole Mr. Moro is doing -- just open up a bit," he said, and began thrusting softly against her plump lips. She felt his cock bump her lips, and then push them aside and bump her teeth, and then she simply allowed her jaw to sag open the next time so that his big, bulbous, lemon shaped head slipped inside the pouting ping ring of her perfect lips.

Billie tightened her grip on Talbot's thigh -- she didn't really know what to expect, and he was right, having a huge, pulsing hot throbbing cock head leaking precum onto your writhing tongue was certainly distracting her from the fact that Moro was now actively thrusting his two fingers in and out of her stretching pussy, and his other hand had finally worked its way under panties and began flicking and rubbing her naked clit.

Billie moaned softly around Talbot's fat cock -- she realized it had a rather nice taste, and then blushed prettily when she realized she was swaying her hips in time with Moro's hands and that she was also beginning to slurp softly at the meat trapped in her mouth. Mr. Talbot began moving his hands, guiding her softly sucking and slurping mouth up and down the first three, then four, then five inches of his straining meat.

Billie grunted and moaned. She was dimly aware of the fact that Taklbot was now casually holding her head still while he thrust his hips, and that her whole body was going to explode, and going to explode soon! Moro's fingers were fucking her good now, two fingers inside her, two fingers sliding along the outside of her slit and across her swollen clit at each thrust, and the other hand once again slapping and kneading her firm tits as Talbot was now bumping into the back of her throat on a regular basis. The spit and precum was oozing from her mouth as she shuddered into the biggest orgasm of her life.

She swallowed Talbot's thick sperm without a second thought as she kept shaking and moaning, kept slurping at his meat until he finally had to pull away from her.

Moro was gone from the other side of her, and she was barely aware that they had somehow stripped off all her clothes so all she had left on was her sensible little shoes.

She somehow got to her feet, and blinked at the sight of Moro now naked. He was thickly built, and more muscular than she would have guessed. "I've got to get dressed and go now," she said, trying not to stare at his cock. It was also giant, at least nine inches long and fatter than her wrist.

"Not so fast, Mrs. Jenkins, come here a minute," he said, and then he was pulling her over to the couch. He sat down and pulled her down on top of him. He grabbed her hips, and gefore Billie fully realized what was happening her had lifted her slightly, shifted himself underneath her and then pulled her down smoothly. Four inches of his fat, angry cock slid into her before she became to tight.

"Jesus, that pussy feels fuckin' good, Mrs. Jenkins," he said softly. "Here, don't move and I'll trake care of it," he said, and then he began moving under her, sliding his thick boner into her wet pulsing snatch a bit more at each thrust.

"Ohn, uhn, uhn, uhn, uhnnn, nooooo, please, oh your fuckin dicks so fuckin biug, OHNNNNNNN, UHHHHHHHHHHHH," Billie Jenkins shuddered into another orgasm as Moro finally slid his massive boner all the way into her dripping tight snatch. HE ground into her with a circular motion, and then fucked her hard, his loins slapping into hers as she gasped and shuddered on top of him.

When he felt his hips sliding of theiur own accord her slipped his hands up, cupped her breasts, and began licking and chewing on the fantastic mounds. She was the most gorgeous woman they ahd snared in a long time, and by what incredible luck!

Billie tried not to think about the fact that she was willingly fucking herself on and off this man's giant cock while he licked and bit at her swollen, soft titties. She bit her lip and shut her eyes and tried to block out the men's harsh words and laughs, calling her a natural born nympho, a porn slut like they ahd never seen.

She roicked into another thunderous orgasm, her slim but curvy body writhing and jerking on Moro's. She blinked as he pushed her off of him, and onto Talbot, who was now sitting next to them. "Now, this is the last thing we'll show you today, Billie," he said, grabbing her by the hips and positioning her so that she was sitting on his lap but facing away from him. "Ohn, jeez, Mr. Talbot, I think . . ohnnn, your cock is sliding into me, its so big, I really don't think this is a good idea, ohn, OK, ohhhhhhhnnnnn, OK, maybe you could do that for just a minute or two, ohhn, Mr. Moro, what are you doing?"

Billie blinked wildly as Moro was suddenly standing directly in front of her. Without saying anything, he grabbed her hair with one hand, a swinging breast with the other and guided her gasping mouth to his bulbous, wet cock head.

"Clean your pussy juice off my cock, Mrs. Jenkins -- it's just manners, after all," he said, and Billie could not stop herself from giving in, opening her mouth wide as Talbot bounced her up and down his cock, and Moro began thrusting softly so that just like the girl in the film she was being bounced between the two men, impaled at once on two giant pricks.

Billie tried not to think about how easily these two men had turned her into a little slut, and then she could not think of anything as she thundered into yet one more orgasm.

She stumbled out of the shop a few minutes later, clutching a flash drive with the only copy of the photo on it, a check and the copy of a contract she had signed. She had not read the thing, and it would be weeks before she noticed the term, all rights to the subsequent video would belong to ADGag Enterprises.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,193 Followers
12