Billie's Writing Status Soars

Story Info
Promising young writer experiences life and gains maturity.
26.7k words
4.76
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Casper and Janice Summers tried to do everything down the middle with Connor and Billie, their blue-eyed blonde twins, to avoid having favorites or at least showing favoritism, and that policy lasted till college time.

The Summer's ranch had been hit by drought, two dry years in a row. As a consequence, for the first time in eighteen years of the twins' life, Casper and Janice, being literally up to their knees in debt, were forced to make a really unfair decision affecting the twins.

The bank loan would provide only enough spare money to send one of the kids to college.

The four of them debated the issue for almost two hours before Billie's persuasiveness won the day.

She argued Connor wanted to be a mechanical engineer and so must go to college whereas she could develop her interest in writing based on what she already knew.

Her mom had cried and her father choked and said she was a very brave young lady. Connor kissed her and said thanks doll and went off to work on the motor of the ranch's ailing pickup.

Two days, later under the hot South Texas sun and to an emotional family farewell, Billie boarded a bus for the train station to head for Philadelphia to stay with Aunt Susan, her mom's sister. Uncle Colin had promised to find her a good paying job.

Secretly, Billie had thought of something else. She progressed as far as Fort Worth where she disembarked and took a room in a seedy hotel and went on to the street. Billie's idea was to work as a prostitute and earn big money to save the ranch.

Billie was six foot one and still very lean, her breasts and hips only just beginning to fill out into curves and her simple dress was certainly not sexy.

On Day One of hopefully being on the street for no more than a year to earn sufficient capital to save the ranch, she endued having passing men eyeing her and either grinning or scowling or ignoring her completely.

None made an offer or even optimistically suggested a freebie.

Billie wondered perhaps she needed to push her tongue beyond her lips to appeal?

She's noticed a woman eyeing her from across the street. Well thought Billie, if she couldn't nail guys, perhaps she might have to switch to take on loitering women.

Three more attempts to openly accost passing men failed and Billie found that woman from across the street right in her face and holding up ID. Billie winced. The woman was an undercover cop.

"Am I booked?"

The cop looked cross.

"That depends. I have a daughter your age and feel like kicking your ass in despair. God, you young kids have it all but can't accept that."

Billie figured the cop didn't intend to pay for the privilege of kicking ass.

The cop asked, "Do you have money?"

"Yes. seventy bucks."

"And that's all?"

Billie regarded it as a lot of money, the most she'd ever possessed. "And a train ticket."

"Where are you heading?"

"The woman's eyes lit up at the reply and said, "That gets you a long way from here. Come on, let's get your things and I'll lecture you at the train station."

Billie burst into tears and said she was only trying to save the ranch.

The cop giggled and said that was such a novel explanation that on a good day even the judge might buy it.

Over light food and coffee paid for by the cop, who had identified herself as Sarah Bassett, she lectured Billie about the need to do everything to make something out of her life without having to stoop to sell her body for sex.

Later, the cop looked rather startled when Billie kissed her before boarding the northbound train.

"Sarah thank you for giving me a break, I shall always remember you and wish you a happy life.'

"Billie, you have the heart of an angel. Please, please get yourself back on track. I wish I'd been your mother."

Billie climbed aboard scarcely believing a cop had said that to her. Jeeze, what was happening to the cops these days, turning to jelly like that?

Sarah was still waiting as the train pulled out. She saw Billie and blew her a kiss. Billie's heart melted. She couldn't believe that someone other than her mother cared for her like that. It made her think.

Forty-eight mind-numbing hours later she arrived at 30th Street Station. She'd called through on a pay phone and Aunt Susan came for her.

Billie staggered into her Aunt's arms and asked, "What day is it?"

"Darling," Susan cooed, "You need sleep, lots of it. OMG you are about to grow into a real honey."

"An ugly duckling more like it."

Susan just gave her one of those far-way smiles Billie's mother often gave her that drove her to almost to despair because they were undecipherable.

"W-what do you mean?" Billie yawned.

Her aunt answered in exactly the same manner of her mother: "Just be patient dear. In time all will be revealed."

Although frustrated, Billie was too tired to punch the side of her seat in the SUV.

The men arrived together, Colin picking up son Stewart from university on the way home.

"Where's the kid from Texas?" Stewart yawned.

His mom frowned. "Your cousin is now a young woman, very beautiful and I don't want you attempting to get into her pants."

Son and father looked at one another and grinned.

"Mom you know I only focus on sexy women."

Susan looked less than convinced.

"What?"

"Just behave yourself when alone with your cousin Stewart, that's all I ask."

Stewart looked at his mom puzzled but she offered no elaboration.

After the men washed up the family had a drink and then began dinner.

They were on to mains when the door to the passage accessing the bedrooms opened and a blonde babe in an almost hip-high nightdress and with a small boob with a normal size nipple hanging out, entered. Rubbing her eyes. she asked, "What day is it?"

Father and son gawked and Susan rushed to her niece, stowed the breast and said, "Remain calm darling, it's dinner time."

"Oh."

"This is your uncle Colin so you'll remember him."

"Um yes, he looks more virile than I remember."

For a moment Susan almost lost it. What was behind that comment?

"Hi cousin Billie. As you know I'm Stewart. It's five years since we last met."

"Four years and mom said to be aware of you because you are addicted to sex, according to Aunt Susan."

The family looked at their guest as if their innermost secrets had been exposed.

"Darling would you like a salad and a piece of salmon fillet?"

"That sounds beautiful thank you, Aunt Susan."

Cousin Stewart was a bit over-weight but had masses of dark curly hair and a winning smile, so looked great. However, Billie knew she faced a menace in this house and it went by the name of Stewart.

Whenever she looked up, she found his dark, brooding eyes on her and knew he was not unlike a randy bull on the ranch that in time would crash over a fence and trot off looking for heifers.

She knew the answer: deal with Stewart. The problem was if he complained to his parents, she was done for staying in this supposedly safe house but then the alternative was far worse.

After dinner Billie yawned and excused herself, saying she needed more sleep. It was 8:30. She awoke seven hours later and crept off to deal with her cousin.

* * *

College senior Stewart West had listened without much interest when his mom announced her niece Billie from Texas would be coming to live with them. She'd said Billie would need a job and his father, an attorney, said he could fix that.

Stewart remembered Billie as a gangly kid who asked stupid questions but that didn't bother him. As long as she kept her nose out of his life he couldn't care less where she lived.

When Billie appeared for dinner, looking half-asleep and disoriented, Stewart had grinned when noticing the kid had grown tits, and one was hanging out. Christ she was a few inches taller than him, and blonde and good looking and obviously with a little bit more meat over her bones, she would be one choice babe.

He wondered if she fucked and thought being eighteen, she probably did. There would not be much to do in Texas being so far away from everything.

At the table, he noticed his mom looking at him, worried-like. For heaven's sake, he'd seen more tits that she ever would. Ah, she would be thinking he would be out to nail Miss Texas. Well that was an interesting challenge. His mom would be unable to shield the kid from him 24/7.

In the kitchen as he played 'good boy' and dried the dishes that were not suitable for being put through the machine-washer. He only accepted that task because he was under threat to do a few chores around the house or go and find somewhere else to live. Stewart expected a lecturer and got it.

"Stewart I've been waiting for the right moment to say something to you."

"And this is it?"

"What is?"

"This is the right moment for you, mom?"

Susan frowned. "Would you please not interrupt; this is a very serious matter."

"You want to tell me to wear a condom when I have sex with Billie?"

Stewart lunged and caught the glass pot lid as it fell from his mom's hand. She didn't say thank you. She just glared at him and told him to take care with the lid from a matching set of pots.

She placed both hands on her hips and told him straight. "Stewart West, you dare touch that sweet girl and you'll answer to me."

"Okay mom, I hear you. Calm down. Just remember I won't be responsible for my actions if she decides to have a piece of me. But what about dad?"

"What about your father?"

"Will he get a similar warning?"

Stewart grinned at the shocked look from his mother. "D-do you think...?"

"Probably not unless he sees her bent over and showing ass cheek."

His mom sat down at the kitchen table and looked so pale, Stewart decided it was best not to joke that his dad wouldn't be interested because he was being kept more than busy working through the women at the office and his female clients who included some of his wife's friends and their daughters.

He heard his mom sigh, "Oh god what have I done by agreeing to her staying here?"

Stewart was glad to see a bit of color back in her cheeks.

"Um, mom don't be confrontational over this with dad. I suggest you just say to him you expect him to keep Billie safe while she's staying with us. He'll think you mean keep Billie safe from me but will wonder if you were delivering a veiled message to him as well. That should make think he must not let his eyes wander in Billie's direction."

Susan smiled and said, "Brilliant darling, you are such a clever young man. Thank you."

If Susan was thinking she'd not received much of an assurance from her son about not messing with the guest, she didn't signal it. Later that evening Stewart stroked his dick in the shower thinking of being the first person in Philly to nail the filly from Texas.

Next day, Stewart blinked himself awake and smiled as he reached to shake hands with his erection.

"What the...?"

Stewart had noticed something odd on the pillow between his face and his alarm clock that was set to ring in about fifteen minutes. It was his late grandmother's jam spoon from one of the kitchen drawers with a note tied to it.

He undid the bow and read the message.

Dear Cousin Stewart: If you dare touch me sexually, then on the following morning you'll wake up to find this jam spoon has turned into a carving knife and it will be stuck into your abdomen just above your penis. Don't take this for an empty threat. Texan mothers breed tough daughters. Have a great day with your studies. Sweet Billie.

"Jesus," said Stewart, feeling the blood drain from his face. He also became aware his erection had collapsed.

Not wishing to face the young bitch, Stewart dressed and raced out to the kitchen and kissed his surprised mom goodbye, saying he was off to an early session on the track at college.

"Are you okay darling, you look rather pale?"

"Yeah, yeah. Perhaps it's your cooking?"

"Stewart," said his mom sternly but her son was already heading out the door.

Later that morning, Susan took the house phone to Billie who was in the sunroom reading the morning newspaper.

"It's a local call from a female called Carol Sweetman."

Later, Billie returned the phone to the kitchen and smiling, answered Susan's enquiring look.

"Carol is the youngest sister of one of Stewart's girlfriends. He called her and suggested I would be short of friends, having just arrived in the city. Carol said she and a bunch of her friends would be off to various colleges during the next two to three weeks and were hanging out a lot with the countdown to separation looming fast. They are lunching today at Penn's Landing and she's invited me and will call for me around noon."

"Oh, that's lovely dear. I'm surprised Stewart has organized that for you?"

"You have raised a lovely young man, Aunt Susan. You should be very proud of him."

"Ah yes, thanks," Susan said weakly.

Billie arrived home with Carol and another girl called Eva just after 4:00 and Susan was delighted to see her niece looking flushed and excited. The girls had a cool drink and Susan joined them with her coffee. She found that Carol and Eva were both going to Penn to do an English major with creative writing as an option.

Eva said, "It's such a shame Mrs West that Billie's parents have been boxed into a corner by devastating drought. She could have come to university with us. She's already won literary prizes."

"Yes, it's very sad," Susan said.

The mention of winning awards set Susan's mind ticking.

That evening Susan had a long discussion with Colin over Billie's educational plight. He promised to see what he could do, agreeing they had a duty to intervene.

When Colin arrived home from work next day, a bewildered Billie learned of attempts to get her enrolled into the University of Pennsylvania, a move that she'd later come to call 'the miracle'.

The move depended on Billie meeting several admission criteria for late enrolment and the university having a place available. Billie was also advised the university admitted only a small percentage of applicants. Fortunately, she had her academic records with her, assuming that information would be required when she applied for jobs.

"B-but the money?" she worried.

"Your mother went to Penn as did our father and later in life he was a noted contributor to the university," Susan said. "You were out with Carol and Eva when Colin called you for information and I reminded him of your parent's and my father's association with Penn. Possibly, Billie you'll receive financial support from the university."

"Susan and I will contribute to cover either the shortfall or everything required to get you educated," Colin said. "My brother-in-law Michael manages a branch of a consumer research organization and says he can find work for you with the team doing phone polling early evenings and on Saturday mornings, once you are registered as a student."

"This is so unbelievable," cried Billie, rushing in to hug them both. "I'll repay you, I'll repay you," she sobbed. "Regard it as a loan."

"Hey whoa young lady, we first have to get your application accepted."

"You and I will go to King of Prussia (mall) in the morning to get you a new outfit for when you have to front up before the late enrolment committee as I guess that could be part of the process," Susan smiled, patting her niece's back.

Billie then said she was off to call Carol and Eva.

"We must get you a cell phone," Colin said.

Billie returned twenty minutes later very flushed.

"Both girls yelled and screamed and I tried to caution them it will be touch and go and they both said freshman drop out at the last minute for numerous reasons and Eva said her father would help but didn't say how."

"What is Eva's surname?" Colin asked and when told Hutchinson he grinned and said if he were Phil J. Hutchinson, he would have considerable influence.

"How?" Susan asked.

"He's an attorney and is involved in governance at the university. Every little bit counts."

Colin arranged temporary work for Billie at the large law firm in which he was a partner and she remained there until she jumped for joy that she'd gained admittance to Penn and immediately began her literary studies there. By that time, she and Stewart had become close friends, and nothing more than that.

Billie called her mom twice a week and learned they had received some rain, but not enough she'd complained. But the tone in her voice suggested to Billie her mom was under less strain. Her father had taken a temporary job as a lineman to provide them with income and the cattle seemed to be doing a little better.

Billie was not particularly sexually experienced and had never experienced weird sex but that was to change.

Anthony the supervisor in charge of the pollster phone calling team where she'd started after-hours work and he decided when members of the early evening team were required for work and how often.

He said to Billie, "The boss has instructed me to provide you work whenever you want it."

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"It's not fair on others available to work the early evening shift."

Billie saw the smile lurking and noted Anthony was attempting to lock gazes.

She checked no one was coming through the open door and said, "Is there any way that we can overcome this problem?"

"No, I'm sorry, there's no way. Um, unless...?"

His smile was now a leer and Billie got the message.

"Unless I have sex with you, Anthony?"

"Was that your suggestion?" he hedged.

"Yes."

"And made freely and without coercion?"

"Absolutely."

Anthony smiled and told her and close and lock the door. Conveniently for this unauthorized management procedure, the only windows were on the outer wall and were high up.

"Remove your panties and back into me. I don't wish you to see me."

"Why not?"

"I'm married and will regard this not unlike masturbation and not really adultery. You settle and I'll roll on a condom."

Billie waited patiently until Anthony said to sit on to his lap. Although he hadn't done anything to prepare her, he had lubed the condom and his dick slipped into her without trouble.

"Now move, up and down."

"Do you want my breasts uncovered?"

"No, I don't like breasts; I only like getting off. Try to squeeze tighter around me," he said, and remained stationery throughout the unsavory encounter.

Anthony finally grunted and groaned and without inquiring whether Billie wanted to climax, told her brusquely she could go now and not to look back as she left.

Billie hurried off, angry for allowing him to humiliate her like that and turning sex into a non-event. Now the jerk would feel he was entitled to use her as a fuck machine whenever he wished.

But incredibly that didn't happen. Anthony never again attempted to compromise her for sex and each week wrote in the schedule her days and times when she wished to work in the following week.

She assumed the experience had taught her something about some men, although she didn't know what. She couldn't understand why he'd want to do it like he had. He was a real weirdo.

Chapter 2

Billie remained friends with Carol but she and Eva became as close as loving sisters. Billie had one brother and no sister and Eva the last-born in her family had three brothers. The two females agreed their relationship was like gaining family. Two of Eva's brothers occasionally dated Billie and her parents just adored the lively blonde, softly spoken Texan.

Billie would never forget the time she met Ryan, the oldest brother, in a bar. He'd shown no interest in dating her and was usually very dour. She'd shown little interest in him. He came up to her and offered to buy her a drink.

"I only dropped in for coffee."

"Then I'll order you coffee."

123456...8