Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Body mods.
1.9k words
4.29
153.7k
27

Part 3 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Over the next few weeks Rick was kept busy attending to the business of the companies he now controlled. He had kept most of the managers and instructions the same though he had modified things so that he had more input from each business and would be making the final decisions on any major changes in policy.

His slaves were adjusting nicely to his orders and their new status. They were even beginning to assume the positions he demanded of them naturally. So now it was time to begin adjusting their bodies.

Rick had set strict exercise and diet requirements for each of them. Donna was forced to sunbath nude every day to achieve an all over even tan, while Lisa was kept out of the sun to let her natural red haired Irish skin become as white as possible. Rick thought the contrast between mother and daughter made them even more erotic when viewed together.

They also had to tie each other into their corsets for several hours each day. Rick marked on a chart how tight each corset could be drawn each day. He also marked how far each was able to stretch, bend and do the splits. He expected improvement each week and had set punishments for failure.

Rick finally had some time to just sit and observe his slaves while he enjoyed the snack Lisa had prepared for him. He watched as they cleaned and worked around the house observing how their bodies moved and looked.

Rick went into his den closing the door behind him. It took several calls but he got in touch with an unlicensed doctor he knew of from his police days and made several arraignments. Satisfied he returned to his slaves. Today he decided it was Lisa's turn to experience the pain and pleasure he so enjoyed dishing out.

Early the next evening the gate phone rang announcing a visitor. Rick buzzed the car in and told his slaves to assume the attention position in the main room and stay there. He greeted his guests and guided them into the mansion. He led them past his kneeling slaves and seated them, asking if they would like drinks. Taking their drink orders he called for Donna to mix and serve the drinks.

Once Donna had served the two men their drinks, Rick had her stand beside him as he talked to the two men.

"What have you got to show me, Mike?'

Mike was a big man heavily tattooed, wearing dark jeans and biker boots, new tee shirt and carrying an expensive leather case. He opened the case, removing several jewelry boards on which were arraigned many different kinds of jewelry. "Before we choose we really need to examine where you want the merchandise because size will determine a lot of what I can offer you."

" Not a problem,' he pulled Donna around in front of the big man. " I want to begin stretching her nipples; I also want to place several rings on each pussy lip. A clit ring with spurs and ring between her pussy hole and her asshole."

"Kneel, legs spread." Rick commanded.

Donna dropped to her knees spreading her legs. She knew she was exposing her self shamelessly but she also knew she had no choice. Rick owned her and could do as he pleased. She still blushed as the big man lifted and examined her tits, measuring her nipples. He made her stand and bend over pinching and probing the tender flesh between her pussy and asshole. He turned her again and parted her pussy lips and fingered her clit.

The two men then started examining various jewelry choices including a wide variety of pieces designed to force the nipples to extend and then be adjusted to force the nipples to grow longer and longer. Mike was of the opinion that her nipples could ultimately reach two and a half to three inches long. Once they had decided on the pieces Rick wanted for Donna, he turned to the older man.

'Doc,' Rick said, 'your turn."

The older man beckoned to Donna. He had her stand in front of him and began making measurements of her waist and rib cage. He had her bend over and made more measurements. He examined her pussy and her asshole, putting on latex gloves and probing inside her with several fingers. He placed a rope around her waist and slowly pulled it tighter and tighter until Donna felt she would pass out. He had her kneel and opened her mouth; he even probed inside her nostrils.

'It can be done; she would have four to six weeks recovery time. And I would want follow up visits for at least 6 months."

Rick nodded, "Done!'

He motioned Donna back to her spot and summoned Lisa forward. Mike examined her and made his recommendations. Once they had agreed Rick showed Mike into the exercise room and motioned Lisa to follow.

Rick took the doctor and Donna to a guest bedroom. "She's all yours. Doc" Rick left and the doctor walked to the bed and began removing his clothes. "Don't just stand there my dear. I want you up on the bed on all fours." Donna walked slowly to the bed and crawled on.

Rick returned to the exercise room where Mike was setting out his tools. Rick had Lisa wipe down the massage table with alcohol, drape it with a sheet and lay down on the table. He brought out several restraining straps and fastened the teen to the table at the wrists and ankles. He then fastened a waist strap in place and two more spreading and securing her thighs. A final strap secured her forehead to the table.

'Open your mouth wide," he commanded. He inserted a mouth spreader and slowly opened her mouth until the girl was whimpering in pain. "Do it!"

Mike bent over the girl slowly letting his hands roam over her body. 'Stick your tongue way out girl." When she had her tongue stuck out as far as she could, he used a set of hemostats to grasp her tongue. Taking a large gage needle he pierced her tongue. He inserted a bar with a ring into the hole then screwed a locking bar under her tongue. Once it locked in place it would have to be cut out or pulled through her tongue to come out.

Rick watched her face as Mike worked, she was squealing from the pain and her face was contorted. Just watching gave Rick a hard on that wouldn't quit. Mike released the girls tongue and unclamped the mouth spreader. He chose another tool that looked like a paper punch. This he pushed into the girl's nostrils. Her eyes grew wide as she realized what he was about to do. Rick tightened the forehead strap and nodded at Mike. Mike looked down at the girl and smiled as he punched a hole between her two nostrils. Mike took another tool that he passed through the whole and triggered it. It heated up instantly cauterizing and scaring the hole. He put a stainless steel ring through the hole. It was designed so that once Mike forced it closed it was permanent.

The girl's eyes had rolled up until all Rick could see was the whites of her eyes.

Rick motioned Mike away from the girl. "Let her come down some before we continue."

They returned to the main room, doc was already back sitting on the sofa; Donna sprawled out at his feet licking his exposed and limp cock.

"Donna, I want you to go put on that white dress, and shoes. Then get back down here."

Donna got to her knees and bowed "yes Master'. She rose and walked quickly out of the room. He handed doc a remote and a key. "Do you want her restrained or will the collar be enough?"

"Oh, I'm sure it will do. Barring complications she should be back .....day after tomorrow?"

'Fine, Doc." They chatted for a few minutes until Donna returned wearing a white dress that concealed nothing. It fit her body like it was painted on, showing she wore nothing underneath and her nipples could be clearly seen through the thin material.

Doc grasped the women by the elbow and walked her out.

Mike and Rick returned to the exercise room. The teen lay were they had left her moaning softly. Her body was covered with a light sheen of sweat. Mike got the alcohol and wiped down her tits. They pulled on her nipples and twisted her tits while discussing the different sizes of bars they would put through her nipples and the ways to use the nipple extenders, how fast Rick could expect to see her nipples grow and how long they could get.

They finally decided to put a bar near the front of her nipple to facilitate the nipple extender and a larger solid ring back behind the areola to be used to pull her tits. Once they settled on the style and size, Mike began playing with her nipple and then clamped it with the hemostat.

The girl gave a small scream. "Hold it, Mike." Rick adjusted the bottom end of the table opening a space between the teen's legs. He dropped his pants and slowly inserted his cock into her pussy. "Ok, go ahead."

"You're a sick fuck!" Mike grinned. He twisted the hemostat until the teenager screamed. "But then again, so am I." He slowly pushed a large needle through the nipple, going much slower than he needed to.

He then clamped a wire to each end of the needle and applied a liquid that would help keep the needle from sticking as it heated and burned the hole, scaring so it could never close.

Rick slowly fucked the teenager's pussy, feeling her muscles clamping down every time Mike caused her pain. He lasted through the first bar and ring and was able to last through the release of the hemostat. When Mike clamped her other nipple she squeezed his cock so hard he came despite his best efforts not to.

Rick was enjoying bourbon and seven when Mike finally returned to the main room. "She's done."

'Thanks, Mike."

"You'll get my bill. I'll stop by the docs and do Donna before he sends her back." Mike continued, "You have all the instructions, call me if any complications come up." Mike waved as he headed out the door.

Rick took his drink into the exercise room, where the teen lay strapped to the table. He inspected the new additions to her soft young body. He lifted the tit rings eliciting a groan from the pain-racked girl. He flicked the bars in her nipples, getting a small scream in return. Next he turned his attention to the eight rings, four on each side of her pussy lips. His finger sipping under the lip and sliding up and down the slick pink entryway brought another moan from the shuddering body. He bent down to examine at close range the clit ring installed just above her throbbing clit. He pressed down on the sharp spiked spur like wheel, pleased when the spikes digging in caused the girl to cry out.

He unstrapped the girl and helped her off the table. She had to be almost carried up to the bedroom where she passed out almost as soon as she fell into bed. Rick knew the next few days as she healed the slightest touch would bring her intense pain. He was looking forward to it.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers