Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Donna's story and Lisa's new life.
2.7k words
4.41
115.7k
14

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

CHAPTER FOUR Donna's Story

Donna's earliest sexual memory was of being molested by her father. School, was a joke. Her father moved them around so much she seldom went to school more than a few weeks in any one town. To be fair he did teach her at home but he went way beyond reading, writing and arithmetic. He taught her history, science and sex.

On her eighteenth birthday, Daddy took her virgin pussy. While life up to that time hadn't been fairy tale normal, Donna had been happy. Her Daddy loved her; she had plenty of food, clothes, and toys. She had seen much of the country. Daddy always bought her books and played games and talked about everything. They discussed politics and history and science and world events. She even enjoyed the sex. She enjoyed being the center of attention of Daddy's buddies and they were always nice to her.

She became an expert cocksucker. Many of her daddy's friends told her so after they spurted their cream in her mouth or her hair or on her face. They loved the way she could masturbate while giving them a hand job. They would finger her pussy or ass and play with her breasts. Her father never let them fuck her, but he did make her service them over and over with her mouth and hands. And of course there was always Daddy's cock to be sucked.

That changed when she became pregnant. Daddy was distant and didn't talk as much. He didn't let her have sex with him or his buddies. Mostly they stayed on the road, going from town to town, never staying in one place for longer than a week.

When she had Lisa, Daddy was almost like his old self again. He doted on her daughter, holding and rocking her, buying her toys and clothes and laughing and talking. Daddy even started his poker games again and once more Donna was the center of attention.

Yet Donna knew things had changed. The new poker buddies were cruder and rougher and now Daddy let them fuck her sometimes even gangbang her. Sometimes they hurt her when they fucked her. Her tits had become enormous and stayed that way even when she quit breast-feeding.

The night Donna tried to take Lisa and run away. Daddy caught them and brought them back to the RV. He beat Donna black and blue and locked her in the bathroom. He told her if she ever tried that again he would kill her just like he killed her mother.

The next five years were a blur of beatings and being fucked by men she was sold to. Lisa took her place in the big bed with Daddy and she was chained in the small bed every nite.

One night Donna saw her chance; Daddy had gotten drunk and passed out. He didn't drink often; this was the first time he had gotten drunk in years. Donna took the big kitchen knife and stabbed him over and over. She cleaned up the mess and dumped the body in a hole way out in the desert. She took the RV and Lisa and drove off without looking back.

Donna knew she had only one skill and if she was to support herself and her daughter she would have to put that skill to work. She realized that looks don't last; her Daddy had shown her that as she grew older, her options would get progressively worse. She had her father's lists of (poker buddies) most of whom were pedophiles. She was already too old for a lot of them. That's when she came up with the plan.

Lisa and Donna spent years traveling around the country. Donna would use her Daddy's poker list to make contact; the men would come to the meet little Lisa hoping for some underage sex.

Donna had always been able to keep Lisa from being fucked, most of the men had settled for just playing with the child and let Donna suck them off, the ones that wanted more Donna was able to put off by saying wait until after Lisa got used to them. Of course Donna would secretly film the entire encounter, and then Donna had the photos and was able to control the situation.

They would move to a new location and Donna would blackmail the men with the threat of exposure. She would get money from some, new contacts from others. Donna's plan was to keep moving up the social ladder, meeting richer men each time. That was how she got introduced to Howard Lenox.

She tried the same scam on Howard that had worked so many times before. Howard was a different kind of animal. He was a very careful, very cunning and dangerous animal. He would never meet her anyplace that wasn't public, like a restaurant or a place he controlled completely like his well guarded home. He controlled the pace and he made the rules.

Howard Lenox wanted more and he was in a position to get it. The first time he met Donna at his house he laid it all out. His people had investigated Donna and discovered her scam. Howard had his investigator toss Donna's RV and remove the files, the photos and the lists. Howard knew to a penny what Donna was worth and what she had gotten from each blackmailed client.

Donna was an amateur; Howard was an old lion who new how to keep himself safe and still get what he wanted. Howard proposed a different deal that would give both of them what they each wanted. Howard would marry Donna; fuck both Donna and her daughter when Lisa was old enough. He would then get her pregnant and have a new generation to train as his sex toy.

Donna was devastated; she thought she had been using men to get the financial security she and Lisa needed and all she had really done was change Daddies. Donna made one demand, when the old man died she got it all. Howard was amused. He didn't really care what happened after he died, so he agreed. However his will stated that she only inherited if he died of natural causes. That's when Donna thought of plan II. That plan didn't work out as expected either.

CHAPTER FIVE Lisa

Lisa awoke in the big bed in the master bedroom tied spread out as far as was physically possible. Her entire body was a mass of small and large pains, the worst being her ringed and swollen pussy. She remembered how the two men had enjoyed her screams as they had added each piece of the rings and bars that adorned her face, tits and cunt.

Rick had cum hard within her as the pain wracked her body from the cruel twisting of her breasts by Mike while he worked at piercing her. Rick had enjoyed fucking her as she was being hurt. Mike had also fucked her before he pierced her pussy lips and clit. He had also made her scream by slapping her freshly ringed breasts each time he thrust his hard cock deep within her.

She hardly remembered how she got to the bedroom and had no idea when she had been tied up. She wondered where her mother was and if she had been pierced also. She looked down at her puffy tipped nipples and their new jewelry. Rick had said she was getting nipple extenders to train her nipples to grow longer, but she didn't see anything but the rings set deep and farther back behind the areola and the bars through the nipples themselves.

The ring resting on her upper lip felt strange and her tongue felt swollen. She could feel the ring in her mouth every time she moved her tongue. It felt like she had a small bar under her tongue and the ball on top. If she curled her tongue slightly the ring through the ball flopped back further on her tongue. It was the weirdest thing she had ever felt.

Rick entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed. The movement sent a wave of pain across her body. She saw Rick smile at her pain as he took a small bottle off the bedstead. He unscrewed the cap and slowly dripped a few drops of the liquid on each tit. She screamed as he massaged the liquid into the holes of the rings and bars.

He ordered her to open her mouth wide and stick out her tongue on which he placed more liquid. It was cold and sort of sour tasting but not as bad as she thought it would be.

He carefully pushed the end of the applicator in each side of her nostrils and applied a drop. He turned and rotated the ring, which felt strange but didn't really hurt. She screamed again when he parted her pussy lips and doused the rings there with liquid, turning the rings in the holes. He slowly worked his way through each of the eight rings and she thought her pussy was on fire.

When he did the ring above her clit and pressed down driving the spike into her clit she literally lifted off the bed fighting the restraints. As the pain subsided Rick changed the leg restraints lifting her legs up in the air and spread wide. He dropped his pants and placed his rock hard cock at Lisa's anal opening. He didn't exactly slam his cock up her ass but he did press firmly and didn't stop until his cock was buried to the hilt. The pain in both her asshole and pussy built and built as he began pushing his dick deep in her ass, pulling almost out then pushing in again. His finger stroked over and around her clit and the pain and the pleasure built and continued to build until Lisa felt she had to scream or explode.

Lisa felt her asshole tighten and Rick's cock spurt his molten hot cum deep in her ass. Her orgasm rolled over her in waves of pleasure and pain and then he pressed on that spike. She screamed from the red-hot pain spiking into her clit and then form the orgasm that seemed to follow the pain in alternating waves.

Pain, pleasure, pain rolled over her until Lisa didn't know which was which and then didn't know anything at all.

Lisa awoke in the big bed in the master bedroom. Her entire body was a mass of small and large pains, the worst being her ringed and swollen pussy and her sore and swollen asshole.

Rick entered the bedroom and ordered her to use the toilet and shower. He followed her in and watched her as she peed and showered. He inspected her new additions once she had dried off and seemed pleased.

He told her to take the day off, relax, and watch TV or read or whatever. She quietly went back to bed, covered up, falling into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Late that evening, Lisa went to the kitchen rummaging through the refrigerator, looking for something she could eat that wouldn't cause her more pain. She had just found several cups of yogurt, when Rick walked into the kitchen.

Lisa immediately dropped to her knees, slid her body down to the floor, hers arms out above her head with wrists crossed. Her forehead touched the floor as she let out a quiet moan. The position of submission caused her newly installed pussy rings to be pressed against her thighs and the cold marble floor transferred the cold directly into the bars on her nipples.

Rick was both amused and pleased with the teenager lying before him. She had reacted correctly even though she had been given the day off and even though the position had to be causing her a lot of discomfort. Just looking at the submissive girl lying at his feet, her long red hair spreading out over her back and spilling down her side, her beautiful white heart shaped ass rising above her body, gave Rick a raging hard on.

"Up!" He commanded.

The girl smoothly curled her body back to a kneeling position, gracefully rose to a standing position, keeping her head and eyes down. "Thank you, My Master." Her voice had just a hint of pain in it

He grasped her chin lightly and tipped her head up. He looked into her tear filled eyes before softly kissing her lips. "You are a good slave and I am well pleased. You have the day off. Go ahead and eat." He released her and headed for the coffee pot on the counter.

"Thank you, Master" The girl returned to the fridge and picked several cups of yogurt and a diet drink.

Rick sat at the small kitchen table and waved Lisa to a seat across from him. She took the seat a little tentivily as she was normally required to eat kneeling on the floor with her serving tray. Rick sipped his coffee, leaning back in his chair observing the girl while she ate. She seemed to be having little trouble or pain eating the creamy yogurt.

He loved looking at her medium sized breasts, the heavy gauge rings dropping down and almost outlining her areola and the nipples with her barbells set forward. The breasts themselves were full and lightly freckled. The areola a slightly darker pink and puffie rather than the flat circles of her mother would stretch out once he began using the nipple extenders behind the barbells.

He had gotten several sets from Mike each would stretch the nipples out a little further than the last until her nipples would extend a full two inches from her breasts. He thought he might even get her another set of barbells set180 degrees off the first and about an inch further back once her nipps had grown out.

The stainless steel ring through her nose was barely visible. Rick had all sorts of uses in mind for it once Lisa was completely healed. He sat there musing on the ways he could thread a chain through the ring and then through the rings he was having installed in Donna's body.

Rick noticed his hard-on was becoming painful. He unzipped his pants and released the swollen member. At the sound of the zipper Lisa looked up from her yogurt and began to move from her chair.

Rick waved her back, "Sit, eat. I told you, you are off today. "

"Yes, Master." Lisa said as she sat back down. She returned to eating the yogurt. Rick could see her glancing through the clear glass tabletop at his cock as he rubbed it.

He loved the way the freckles between her breasts gave them more definition. Her shoulders and knees had darker freckles then the rest of her and her back was almost clear. It made for beautiful visuals in Rick's opinion.

Rick leaned back in his chair let his eyes close as he imagined the things he wanted to do to Lisa. He immersed himself in the feelings building in his cock and he failed to notice Lisa slip from her chair and slip under the table. He did notice the heat as her lips engulfed the head of his penis. His hand slipped off his cock as she wrapped her long fingers around it and she began sucking his cock head letting her saliva drip down the shaft and lube it as her fingers began stroking.

Rick sank back overwhelmed by the sensations heating his cock. The friction kept building and her lips and tongue rubbed just the head of the cock. His muscles started tightening and then he released his cum in an explosion. Lisa had released his cock head and let the sticky liquid cum splash her face and hair, slowly dripping down. She licked her lips pulling some of his cum into her mouth.

Rick was cumming down from the orgasm when he looked at Lisa's cum splashed face and hair, His cock jerked again and another sticky string of cum splashed Lisa's chin dripping onto the upper slope of her breasts and running down between them.

Lisa used her fingers to scoop up stand after strand of sticky cum and licked it off her fingers.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers