Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Early the next morning Donna came into the dungeon and released Maria from her cage hooking a leash to her collar. She led Maria to the shower and watched as the woman cleaned herself. When Maria was done she took her back into the dungeon and explained that their Master required them to clean the equipment that they had had used on them the night before and the dungeon and exercise room.

The two women worked together, Donna monitoring and correcting Maria to be sure that things were done the way Rick would demand. Every piece of equipment had its place and Rick would expect it to be put away properly cleaned.

Once the cleaning was complete the two women went to the kitchen and prepared their masters breakfast. Donna and Maria took covered treys up to the Master bedroom and knelt awaiting their Masters pleasure.

Lisa awoke first stretching and wiping the sleep from her eyes. She looked down beside the bed at the two slaves kneeling holding treys. The smell of the coffee wafted over the bed setting her stomach growling. Lisa sat up; her red hair spread out behind her and motioned for the tray.

Maria rose and placed the lap tray on the bed. She was shocked to discover the cruel domineering Mistress that controlled her life was just a teenager. This was the first time she had seen Mistress Lisa without her leathers and hood. She poured coffee for the girl and almost dropped the pot when Lisa casually stroked her thigh and squeezed her ass cheek.

Rick sat up propped on his elbows, "Smells good. I'll take some of that coffee."

Maria hurried around the bed and poured coffee in the cup Donna held from Rick's tray. Rick took the cup as he finished lifting himself up to receive his tray. Donna and Maria each knelt beside their owners, so they could serve as needed. Rick and Lisa both feed bits of their breakfast to their respective slaves: making them lick each morsel from their owner's fingers.

Rick ordered Maria to clean the breakfast dishes and took Donna into the shower to wash him as they began to greet the day. Lisa slipped into a robe, accompanying Maria to the kitchen.

Lisa sat watching the naked slave clean up the breakfast mess, restoring the kitchen to its respective order. She could see that the mornings revelation had shook the woman. Maria kept giving Lisa covert glances as she worked around the kitchen. When she wiped the same counter three times, Lisa called her over and put her at attention.

"It bothers you that I am so young doesn't it?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Maria knelt shaking her head. "You're just a kid."

"I am a kid that has been trained as a sex toy since I was three." Lisa replied. "First by my father and his buddies, then by my mother and her lovers. Rick is the first man to give me charge of my own life. He has shown me that I can be in charge and I never intend to let anyone take advantage of me again."

"You fucked up your own life. Be grateful Rick is giving you a chance to stay out of prison; either way, you're going to be used by somebody. At least this way your life stays relatively normal. Normal is a choice I never had."

Maria looked up at the young woman, marveling that her life hadn't destroyed her; it had made her a strong and mature woman way before she should have had to grow up. Maria bowed her head.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12