Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 07-08

Story Info
The island adventures; storms & gang bangs.
2.6k words
4.39
50.3k
10
0

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

CHAPTER SEVEN

The Storm

Most of Saturday the family spent sleeping, recovering from the party. There was a hard knocking from the patio door around six and Rick answered it with his revolver hidden behind his back. Captain Brock stood on the deck his hair and clothes blowing in the stiff breeze.

"Sir, we have a hurricane coming." Brock announced. "I need to take the Second Chance around to the other side of the island. "

"Ok, go." Rick ordered. "Is there anything you need?"

"No sir. We just need to be in a safe harbor out of the line of the cane."

Rick returned to the entertainment room and switched on the weather channel. Harvey, a force 4 hurricane, was headed straight for the island. If it followed the forecast it would hit sometime Sunday night. Rick awoke everyone and began making preparations. He sent Julio and Lisa for lumber to board up the windows and had Christy and the twins search the property for anything that needed to be put away or tied down before the storm hit.

Rick checked the generators and insured he had enough gas to power them for several days. Donna checked the food supplies and water. She went into town with Christy to pick up extras they might need, once Lisa and Julio returned and unloaded the wood and hardware. Rick, Julio and Lisa bolted the wood into place over every door and window.

When Donna returned and the groceries were put away the family was set for the storm.

Sunday dawned gray, wet and windy and the storm continued to build throughout the day. The leading edge of the hurricane hit the island at 7:23 pm with winds of 150-180 miles an hour and gusts up to 210.

Rick had bought the villa because of its protected location, surrounded on three sides by high cliffs and reinforced since he bought it, Rick was fairly confident of riding out the storm.

Christy and Donna were nervous and worried having never seen a storm of this magnitude in their lives. The twins had grown up in the islands and were cautious but not worried, they had lived through major storms approximately every three years their whole lives as had Julio. Julio was defiantly showing his concern by checking each room of the house again and again.

Lisa reveled in the storm, continually going to the boarded up window to listen to the wind and driving rain howling outside. Lisa just couldn't sit still; she would sit and watch the weather channel for a few minutes, tapping her foot as she watched the storm coverage. She would jump up and listen at the window for a few minutes before returning to catch more coverage. Three hours after the storm came ashore the wind and rain abruptly stopped.

Lisa leaped up heading for the rear of the house. She called for Christy and pulled her out the door. Rick followed them out and around to the beach side of the house. The three stood on the porch, checking out the damage the storm had done so far. The debris was everywhere, tree limbs downed, palm fronds strewn across the entire beach and landscaping.

Several of the trees had blown over and the manicured beach had several new dunes. Portions of the dock had busted loose, the boards now floating in the crashing surf or washed up on the beach far above the normal high tide mark.

"Is it over?" Christy was staring out at the suddenly changed view, her hand over her mouth.

"Not yet, this is just the eye of the storm. See that cloud wall over the ocean." Rick pointed at the horizon. "That's the back half of the storm; we have maybe a half hour before it begins again."

Christy stared at the oncoming clouds shaking her head. Lisa had moved off the porch and was running down the beach stripping off her clothes as she ran. Rick took Christy by the hand pulling her along as they followed Lisa.

Lisa ran to the end of the dock, avoiding the missing boards and stood facing the storm. She raised her arm and spread her legs as if offering herself to the approaching hurricane. The waves crashed over the end of the dock and Lisa momentarily disappeared from view, only to emerge from the gray-green water like a sea goddess being reborn. She strode back down the dock to the beach, wet dripping and laughing.

Christy was freaking out, "Oh my god! I thought you were being swept away. How could you do that? Oh my god, oh my god." Christy stood there shaking.

Lisa stood dripping wet, nude and her hair plastered to her body. "I feel great like I could do anything." She spun around, throwing water everywhere. Suddenly she reached out and ripped Christy's tee shirt down the front, pulling it off her body. She grabbed Christy's shorts and pulled them down. Taking Christy by the wrist she hauled her to the two palm trees by the porch and cuffed her wrists, one to each palm.

Christy started to panic, pulling at the unyielding cuffs. Lisa opened a locked trunk under the porch and removed another set of cuffs and a length of rope. She tossed the rope to Rick. "Tie us together, please.' She locked the cuffs on her own wrists behind Christy's back.

Rick took the rope and tied it around the two women's waists. He went to the locker and took another rope and tied it around the trees and through the waist ropes, securing them to the trees again. He glanced at the swiftly oncoming cloud wall, kissed Lisa, slapped Christy's ass and returned to the house.

"Please, I'm scared." Christy pleaded. "Shhh." Lisa murmured. She kissed the trembling girl softly and began running her cuffed hands over Christy's naked backside. She began rubbing her own wet and naked body against the girl, grinding their pelvis's together, her extended nipples erect and gently matching her tits to Christy's.

The wind was picking up and with it the rain came crashing down pelting them both. Water poured between them, soaking them as Lisa kissed, licked and rubbed against her slave. The storms leading edge hit, the wind lifting both women from the porch, only the ropes and chains kept them from being blown away.

Christy's wet hair blew across her face as Lisa's teeth caught her lower lip, biting gently. Christy opened her mouth and Lisa's probing tongue forced its way deep inside. They kissed, naked and wrapped around each other as the wind lifted them and the rain washed over their bodies.

Rick watched the women with his outside deck camera. He saw the exhilaration in Lisa's face as she rode the storm and the unholy terror in Christy's screaming fear racked body. Two hours later the worst of the storm had passed leaving only a hard breeze and steady rain. Rick went out to the porch and released the ropes holding Lisa and Christy. Lisa had minor rope burns around her waist as did Christy but Christy's wrists were black and blue and rubbed raw and both her shoulders had torn muscles, swelling and bruises.

He helped Lisa take the exhausted girl into the house, dress her injuries and put her to bed. They returned outside to check for damage around the property. Several trees were down, debris was everywhere and the dock was gone. The unfinished pool was filled with water and the sides had collapsed.

That appeared to be the extent of the damage. The power was out but the backup generators provided plenty of power and would last for several weeks or longer if they cut back to essentials. Rick would wait a couple of days before heading to town to see what damage the storm had caused elsewhere.

Three months later the power finally came back on steadily. They had gotten hours of power several times and once had two days before it failed but the power structure had taken the biggest hit during the storm and took the longest to repair.

Rick had flown in contractors to finish the repairs of the villa and replace the dock. The pool and Jacuzzi were finished and the villa looked like new by the time the power was restored full time.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Donna's surprise

On a Tuesday night at the BDSM club, Donna was brought up onto the stage by the twins. She was cuffed to a pole in the center of a round bed. The twins stripped her clothes off and then began kissing and licking her naked body. Donna was blushing from head to toe as the entire crowd watched her being sexually aroused by the twins. Emma produced a bottle of oil and proceeded to coat Donna's pussy and rub the oil into her asshole. Ruby began oiling Donna's large tits and down her front. Soon she glistened from neck to calves and the twins slipped and slid around her body like seals in water.

They brought Donna to the brink of orgasm and suddenly slid off the bed. Walking onto the stage came four naked black men each with huge cocks. Two had very wide and thick cocks and two had such long cocks the even hard they hung down along the men's inner thigh. All four were heavily muscled large men. They climbed up on the bed and seized Donna before she could protest. The man with the widest cock sat on the bed and the other three lifted Donna spreading her legs and positioning her asshole over the waiting cock.

Donna struggled to no avail as she felt the large head of the man's cock press into her tender oiled asshole. She could feel her anus stretching as her body was lowered onto the waiting cock and impaled. Inch by wide inch the thick cock invaded her rectum until her ass rested on the man's rock hard thigh muscles.

The man pulled Donna backwards until she lay with her back on his chest, his cock still imbedded deep within her and the second man with a wide cock positioned him self between her spread thighs and began pushing himself into her, filling and stretching her pussy. The two cocks pressed against the thin wall between them and started to fuck her in an opposing rhythm.

The thinnest of the four with the longest cock sat on Donna's stomach and pressed her breasts around his member. He tied a cord through her nipple rings, pulling her nipples together and began fucking the oiled tit tunnel he had made.

The forth man pulled Donna's head back until her jaw and neck were aligned and began feeding the long black and pink cock into her mouth and down her throat. He shoved it into her mouth, face fucking her without regard to whether or not she could breathe. His long cock glided into her mouth and into her throat filling her completely as his balls slapped against her face. He pulled out until just the head of his prick was in her mouth, feeling her tongue lick at his cock head, then he shoved it deep into her throat again. He would pause until he could feel her swallowing her throat muscles massaging his member. Then he would slowly pull out and begin again.

Donna started to panic and squirm. She was being fucked by more cock than she had ever had in her life. Her ass and pussy were stretched to their max and the rock hard cocks were slamming into her with each motion pushing the cock in her mouth deeper into her throat. She couldn't move, couldn't breath and the man fucking her tits was torturing her nipples as he fucked.

He would twist the deep-set rings or pull them both stretching her tits and twist both her breasts to make the tunnel for his cock tighter. His motion never stopped, the long thin cock, wet and oiled, moving forward and back as he tortured her tits.

The hard wide cock in her ass was burned as the man lifted her butt raising her almost off his dick. The thick cock in her pussy would then slam into her cunt driving her down and impaling her once again on the rock hard shaft. She could feel the two cocks cramming her holes, rubbing on each other separated only by the thin membrane of her tortured flesh.

She couldn't even draw breath to scream and her vision was going. Donna passed out and the men kept fucking her now limp body, finally the tit fucker came, spraying his cum over Donna's face and breasts. He moved off her body as the second man came deep in her throat. He withdrew dripping his juice and her saliva from the end of his cock into her still open mouth.

Now the two men fucking her ass and pussy turned her on her side and began to ram their cocks into her harder and deeper then ever. Like a two piston machine they fucked her, slapping her tits and ass as they fucked. They would grab her tender flesh, crushing her breasts, digging into her ass cheeks never slowing their constant in and out ramming of her pussy and asshole.

The big black man fucking her pussy pulled out first, catching her by the hair and shooting his load into her face. He splashed load after load of hot sticky cum over her. Finished he dropped her back onto the bed and the final man yanked his prick from her ass, mounted her chest and shoved the thick dirty cock into her mouth as he came. He withdrew shooting the last of his load on her tits as he joined his companions beside the bed.

They walked away to thunderous applause as Donna's nude cum covered body was left on the stage to be checked out by the crowd as she began to revive. The twins took turns scooping up the wads of cum and feeding it to Donna to the delight of the crowd.

The twins hooked Donna's wrist cuffs to chains lowered from the ceiling. Before Donna could recover she was lifted up off the stage to hang in mid air, the twins inserted two large dildos into her pussy and anus. Two sex machines were screwed onto the dildos and they began rotating and pumping the hard rubber into her wet and stretched holes.

Emma took two heavy lead balls and attached them to Donna's nipple rings. Ruby took another two and hooked them to the ring between Donna's legs. The pumping of the pistons in and out of the hanging women's holes caused the balls to sway at the end of their chains and pulled even harder at Donna's tits and anus. Donna's moans increased as she began to react to the stimulation.

Rick walked onstage a six foot single tailed whip in his hands. He shook out the knotted leather and began to snap it through the air. Several loud cracks later he turned the whip on Donna's tender flesh, snapping the end of the whip across her stomach, wrapping her tiny waist. He kept moving around her whipping her back, her thighs, her buttocks and her tits. He snapped the tip against the lead balls, flipping them up and away from her tits gravity did the rest. The lead balls dropped hard pulling down on her breasts and causing her to scream from the pain.

He struck her cunt with the knotted end of the whip snaking between her lips and striking her clit. He whipped her again and again, the combination of pain and pleasure causing shudder after shudder to run through Donna's body and then she screamed as her orgasm slammed through her body.

Rick lowered her body and had the twins wrap her in a blanket. He picked up his wife's body and carried her out to his car collecting congratulations all along the way from various club members.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers