Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

While Mia attempted to stimulate Kaspur, he was busy exploring her ripe young body, caressing her smooth hip, squeezing her round ass, pressing his large finger deep in her asshole. Mia moaned around a mouthful of cock and Kaspur chuckled. He easily moved her body around on the leather seat so he could play with her freshly shaved and still red, sunburned pussy.

Traffic on the freeway slowed to a halt, Kaspur used the slowdown to force Mia's head down on his cock. Slowly he pushed her head down, stuffing her mouth full of his cock and beginning to press against the back of her throat.

Mia struggled to resist the steady pressure on the back of her head, beginning to panic as his hot flesh stretched her jaws beyond comfort into pain, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't stop the relentless filling of her mouth. One of her arms was trapped between her body and the leather seat, Kaspur had the other caught in his huge hand and still he pressed her head even further down his long wide shaft.

When Mia felt his cock head slide into her throat, she began to gag and struggled desperate to get free. Kaspur used her hair to lift her off the long slime soaked cock. He allowed her several breaths before he began to once again press her head down on his cock.

"Relax your throat, babe or your gonna choke on it." Kaspur growled as he pushed deeper in Mia's mouth. Mia tried to relax, but panic set in as he pressed into her throat. Kaspur lifted her off his cock and held her in place until she calmed down.

Traffic started moving again; Kaspur released her head and arm and began driving. "Damn girl you're lousy at sucking cock." Mia lay huddled naked in the seat, her head in the drivers lap. She used her hands to masturbate the thick cock as she licked and sucked the head of his penis. The limo was approaching the gate of the mansion before Kaspur finally exploded and filled her mouth with his hot salty cum. Mia made sure to swallow every drop and lick his member clean before she tucked him back in his shorts and zipped up his pants.

Once Kaspur had unloaded the girls and their shopping packages, he spoke with Mistress Lisa briefly before driving away. Mistress Lisa ordered the girls into the house to put away the purchases and begin preparing supper. Mia helped cook and serve dinner and was kept busy running from place to place waiting on the entire household. She poured drinks or refilled plates with food and was rewarded with various scraps from each of the dinner's fingers.

After dinner was finished and the dishes, kitchen and dining room were cleaned, Mia was ordered to the playroom. Here she was informed she had just three days to get ready for a surprise. Ready in her masters eyes meant intense training sessions in cock sucking (strapped to a machine that pressed dildos of various sizes into her mouth and later throat) ass fucking (same machine, Mia strapped down while being corn holed by ever larger dildos) and positional training. Morning, noon and night for three days when she wasn't serving somebody something or cleaning something, she was being stuffed by something in some hole or another or all three holes at once. She went to bed in her small cage, late each night, exhausted. She was awakened early to begin chores and training sessions, and then on the morning of her last day as a slave, she awoke without being summoned, late in the morning, her cage door open and a hearty breakfast tray beside the door.

A note on the tray told her to take a long bath after breakfast, gave her instructions on doing her hair and makeup and instructed her to put on the leather outfit Mistress Lisa had bought her and await her summoning in the room.

Mia mused on what was in store for her today as she followed the instructions to the letter. Dressed, bathed and made up, she knelt in position, awaiting whatever was coming.

At long last the door opened and Mia could hear music from somewhere in the house. Mistress Lisa walked in and around Mia examining her. She snapped a leash on the girl's collar. "Come with me."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12