Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 09

Story Info
Interlude Chapter 9:Slavery part 2
5.7k words
4.44
37.3k
6

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Dear readers, Thanks for the comments and the defense (you know who you are). Votes and constructive comments are always welcome. E-mails will get a personal response if accompanied by a legit e-mail addr.

Thanks and enjoy. Dom Woolf

BILLION DOLLAR SLAVES Part III Interlewd Chapter 9 Slavery part 2

Ruth awoke when her arm met resistance from the chain locked to her wrist cuffs. She raised her head looking down her stretched out body. She could see the ankle cuffs chained to the thick board that made up the end of the bed. Beyond that she could see on the floor the curled up forms of the twins, wrapped around each other and still asleep. She turned her head and looked over the sleeping back of Master Rick where she could see the long dark thick hair of her sister slave, Master Rick's wife Donna.

Ruth let her head settle back down on the bed thinking about the contract she had made with Master Rick. It was her choice that had got her naked, cuffed, and chained in the bed of a master of sadistic bondage. She smiled to herself as she thought over the last 36 hours. She had been stripped, whipped, fucked in every hole. She, who had only been seen nude by her ex husband had been thoroughly examined by Master Rick and a few hours later given to another man who had both checked her over from top to bottom and probed every intimate spot on her body.

What amazed her was the fact that it had all happened so quickly and that it had turned her on to the point she was getting wet just thinking of it. So wet in fact she could smell her secretions and feel the moisture beginning to seep from her spread pussy. She also realized if she wasn't released soon the bed was going to be a lot wetter.

No sooner had she had the thought then her bladder began to urgently demand her attention. Ruth didn't want to have to awaken Master Rick but soon it would be wake him or flood him. That thought didn't help as she began to giggle at the mental picture of her flood washing him out of the bed.

A hand trailed up her leg and pressed on her bloated pussy mound. Ruth's eyes popped open to see one of the twins standing over her with the keys to her cuff locks dangling from her fingers. Ruth mouthed the words "I got to go!" The twin began to rub Ruth's pussy lips aside and play with both her wet and gaping hole and her engorged and sensitive clit.

Ruth shook her head, mouthing "No, No!" The twin grinned and brought her wet fingers to Ruth's mouth. She jingled the keys when Ruth closed her mouth and Ruth opened up again. Then for the first time in her life she sucked her own juices from the girl's fingers.

Rubies smiled and unlocked the cuffs, watching Ruth quietly but quickly slip from the bed and almost run from the room. She walked into the bathroom as Ruth sat on the toilet and watched as the embarrassed woman let loose a heavy and seemingly endless stream of piss into the toilet. Once Ruth finished and cleaned up, Ruby led her out of the room and down to the kitchen.

"We all take turns fixin the breakfast. Today I will show you what's expected, den you and the young one will be doin the breakfast, tomorrow." Ruth nodded not exactly sure what the pecking order was in the house and between the slaves.

They entered the kitchen to find Mia and Emma already beginning the prep work for the meal to come. Soon all four women had the breakfast fixings ready to cook once the Masters awoke. Ruth began by asking Mia about how things were done around the house, but soon all four were deep in discussion and both Ruth and Mia learned what was expected of them in addition to being (ready, willing and able) servants to their Masters,

Ruth learned Donna and Christy were the head slaves. This meant they had certain privileges the others did not, but they also had added responsibilities. They were able to order the rest around and theirs was the primary service to the masters, however it also meant if one of the others screwed up they got punished as well.

Rick and Lisa demanded a clean house at all times but they weren't fanatics about it. Clean but lived in was Rick's way of putting it. Chores were divided amongst them all, Donna and Christy included. Donna most often chose to cook as that was her passion and until she had become Rick's slave she never had the time to learn how to cook really well. Now she was taking cooking classes and so did most of the dinner cooking. Christy it turned out had a cleaning fetish when it came to the clothes and toys so she did most of the laundry and sterilized all the toys after use. Most of the cleaning, vacuuming, and polishing was left to the twins. Mia mentioned how long polishing the damn oak doors to Rick's satisfaction took and the twins fell over in a fit of laughter. It turned out that was the only time the doors had ever been polished like that. It was Rick's way of seeing how earnest Mia had actually been.

Outside work, the pool and gardens were handled by a service that Rick hired.

The twins had several funny stories about the things the gardeners or pool people had stumbled upon. Some were secondhand from before when it was just Donna and some other slave Rick had. Some were recent. Some were about their island home and the contractors Rick had redoing the place.

Donna and Christy entered the kitchen with the master's breakfast orders and soon all six were busy making things ready and delivering them upstairs. They also prepared their breakfasts and ate before cleaning up the kitchen. Ruth wasn't used to kneeling on the floor to eat but the four were so busy talking she found her plate empty before she knew it.

The kitchen was cleaned and the dishes back in place long before Donna and Christy returned the masters breakfast trays. A few minutes later those too were washed, dried and put away.

Christy took Mia with her when she headed back up to Lisa's room and Ruth had some free time to wander the mansion. She checked out the library and entertainment rooms during the time spent recovering from her ordeal with her ex; now she explored the rest of the mansion.

When Donna returned downstairs she had instructions from Master Rick and both women headed to the exercise room. Rick had designed a program for Ruth that would get her back into the shape she had been in her twenty's and Donna had her regular sessions to accomplish so both women were busy for the next hour and a half exercising.

Rick was in his office and one of the twins was in attendance should he require anything. The other twin was straightening beds and doing the daily cleaning. Ruth was uncomfortable at first, as she had never used half of the equipment Donna was showing her; and her discomfort increased when she saw Rick standing and watching her do leg lifts. She had never before realized how exposed a woman was in just doing normal things when she was doing them in the nude.

Rick seemed to enjoy watching her spread and open cunt as she strained to push the weights through the reps Donna had demanded of her. Still later he stopped by as she was on the treadmill and watched her breasts jiggle and bounce as she ran.

Donna had just called an end to the days exercise when he stopped by the third time. He put them both through various slave positions, using Donna as the example and having Ruth match her. He explained what each position was called and what it was for in very graphic terms and Ruth found her self once again getting turned on by being exposed to the attentions of a male and open to his every whim.

Rick placed himself in front of Ruth as she knelt at attention, opened his pants, and slid his half erect cock into her mouth. Ruth began to suck, doing her best to please her owner when he snapped his fingers and had Donna join her. Donna not only explained and demonstrated the art of cock sucking to Ruth but also taught her what to do when two slaves shared a cock and balls.

While Ruth had sucked her ex's cock several times, she never had any instruction in how it should be done and she had certainly never thought about sucking a mans balls or licking the skin between his cock and anus. When Donna explained how a woman could fuck a man's or a woman's anus with her tongue it was almost too much for Ruth. This was so way beyond her experience.

Rick laughed and told her one step at a time. She would have plenty of time over the next year to become quite the sexpert and plenty of practice. He released both women and told them to get cleaned up. While they were leaving he called on the twin who was attending him and was busy fucking her face before the two women had reached the stairs.

Ruth found showering with another woman, or maybe it was just Donna, was fun and in itself slightly stimulating. She enjoyed shampooing Donna's long thick hair, tangling her fingers in the heavy wet and soapy strands. She loved when Donna massaged her scalp as she returned the favor and washed Ruth's shorter brown curls. She started when Donna began soaping her body down with a loofa and a body wash, but she soon found herself relaxing to Donna's messaging fingers.

Washing Donna was an experience in itself and Ruth couldn't help but marvel at Donna's elongated nipples and piercings. She damn near drowned while checking out the grommets lining both sides of her pussy lips, Ruth examined her clit ring and the spur attached. She wondered at the pain it must cause with its sharp points pressing against the sensitive hood of Donna's clit. Donna reached down and spread her bare lower lips showing Ruth the bar that had been placed through her clit. The woman's eyes grew wide with shock as she realized Donna had a ring between her vagina and her anus. It was a heavy stainless steel ring permanently welded closed. Donna explained all the body modifications that had been done including the removal of three ribs and the stretching of her tits and nipples every day for 2 years to make them as large as possible.

"Why would you let someone do that to you?" Ruth didn't understand how anyone would allow that kind of daily torture.

"Because He wanted it and I am his slave. I agreed to be his and gave him complete control of my life. The reasons why are not important. What is important is that this body pleases him and is his to alter as he chooses." Donna paused. "Let me ask you a question. Why did you choose to let Rick torture you and then let a stranger play with your naked body as if you were a sex doll?

Ruth stood in the shower, water dripping from her body and thought about what Donna had asked and why she really consented to Rick's sadistic attentions. She couldn't seem to put her answer in words. She knew why she had signed the contract and she knew how it made her feel but she was confused about how she could justify it in her own mind and yet be aghast at what was done to Donna.

She drew in a sharp breath as Donna's strong fingers gripped her right nipple, squeezed and twisted. Donna's other hand spread Ruth's pussy lips and rubbed her clit. Ruth was frozen in place, pain, and pleasure fighting for dominance in her body. Donna slammed her up against the tile wall, the shock of the cold tile adding to the sensory overload as her fingers pressed into Ruth's cunt and began fucking her like a short wide cock. Donna's grip on her nipple grew harder as she lifted Ruth's tit up and away from her body, stretching the flesh and sending waves of pain through the pinned woman's body.

Donna bent down and bit Ruth's other nipple just as Ruth started cumming. She screamed from the pain and then her voice dropped into a moan as her knees gave out and she ended up sitting naked and spent on the floor of the shower. Donna gave her no time to recover. She grabbed the woman's wet hair and shoved her face into her own pussy. Donna humped Ruth's face, thrusting her cunt and clit against Ruth's mouth. Ruth began to kiss, lick, and suck at Donna's clit. She used her teeth to press the spur of Donna's clit ring down hard on the throbbing nub. Donna screamed out her own orgasm and flooded Ruth's face with her fluids. Ruth licked and probed the wet and tasty pink flesh, licking it clean.

Donna released Ruth's hair and slid down across from her. Both women spent several minutes recovering from the experience. As they helped each other up Ruth remarked that now, they needed a shower to recover from their shower. Donna laughed and turned the water back on.

Neither woman was laughing twenty minutes later. Ruth had forgotten the clause in her contract about having orgasms without permission. Donna had no such excuse. Master Rick having watched both women in the shower make each other cum, had gone up and captured the still dripping ladies, marched them through the house and out to the dungeon.

He placed them face to face straddling a length of copper pipe, tied both women's arms behind their backs in leather sleeves, then clamped clover clamps on their nipples, criss-crossing them so that Donna's right nipple was attached to Ruth's and the same on the left.

He placed a leather harness mask on each of the women with ring gags then inserted a large dual ended dildo into the mouths of each, stretching between the two. Next he tied the sleeves to the columns, pulling the bound women's arm up behind their backs so that both had to remain bent over. Now he adjusted the copper pole until each woman would have to stand on their tip toes to keep their cunt lips clear of the copper bar.

He explained the punishment, remain clear of the bar and no pussy shock, drop down on the bar and voltage would leap to the wet and tender pussy. Rick switched on the current and got immediate reactions from both women as sparks leap across. They jumped which only pulled the clover clamps tight and punished both for moving.

Rick sat in a comfy chair to watch the punishment unfold. The women after a little experimentation found if they stayed on their toes and didn't jump away from each other they could keep delicate parts from being shocked and by keeping close to each other they could keep the clover clamps from pulling too tight.

What they didn't count on and Rick certainly did was the muscle fatigue that was beginning to build in their calf's and ankles as well as the strain on their toes. Rick sat stroking himself as the women would try to ease the torturous position and either bump the bar and get shocked or would pull away from their bound buddy and have their nipples stretched painfully.

It wasn't more then five minutes before both women were dripping sweat from the strain and drooling around the dildo in their mouths, Grunts and groans with occasional screams as a pussy got too close to the bar were the only sounds in the room.

Rick approached the women and hung a set of weights on each clover clamp chain. The weighs stretched the tits and nipples painfully, which was part of the plan. The second half of the plan was that the weighs now hung on either side of the copper bar swaying with each movement the women made.

Rick returned to his chair and soon was rewarded by Ruth trying to adjust the strain on her back and shoulder muscles causing the swaying weights to make contact. The shock to the tits caused both women to jump and of course lose their footing and so come into contact, bar to pussy, which caused them to adjust and again sway the weights into the bar.

Rick kept this going until he could see by the trembling of Ruth's leg muscles she was about to collapse. He shut off the currant and waited. Seconds later Ruth's legs gave way and her pussy landed on the bar. She hung there held in place by the bar between her legs and the rope connecting her sleeve. Donna was dragged forward by the clover clamps and the face mask as her legs also gave out.

Rick had already used the intercom to summon the twins to help him with the next part of his planned punishment. The two women were secured to a Saint Andrews cross, one on each side. Rick gave them some water after removing the harnesses and then ball gagged them both. He ordered the twins to service the women while he sat back and watched. Soon the naked and spread eagled women were squirming under the careful and skilful ministrations of the two dark skinned slaves.

Rick waited until he could see both women approaching orgasm before he reminded them they were not to cum without permission or they would once again be punished. He then ordered the twins to make his slaves cum or they would take the older women's places on the shock bar.

Mistress Lisa walked in with her two slaves at that very moment. She instantly knew what Master Rick was up to and added her own variation. She ordered Christy and Mia to service the two island girls and make them cum or replace them on the shock bar. Lisa pulled up a chair next to Master Rick and sat to watch and see who would win and who would cum and lose.

Lisa was enjoying the contrasts, two older women secured to crosses their legs open and pussies helpless against the lips, tongues and teeth of two younger, naked and very dark skinned beauties who had their arms wrapped around the older women's legs and whose busy fingers were playing and stimulating the cunts and assholes of their helpless victims. Laying on the floor between the kneeling legs of the island girls two very white girls with very pink tongues licking and sucking at clits, cunts, and assholes while burying long white fingers into wet pink holes, trying to make them lose their concentration.

The very air smelled of sex and cum and sweat and was making Lisa horny. She noticed Rick's boner indicating he was feeling the same way. Lisa reached over and began to stroke his dick gently, long slow strokes. Rick smiled and returned the favor pushing aside Lisa's shorts and wetting his finger he began to circle her clit.

Ruth wasn't sure if she was in heaven or hell. Her nipples screamed from the clips that had indented them, her pussy couldn't make up its mind; was it in pain from the electric shocks or was it in a state of bliss from the hot wet tongue that kept pressing and slipping around it and into and out of her sopping wet cunt? The finger that kept driving in and out of her asshole was a combination of pain and pleasure that was setting her brown ring on fire.

Ruth opened her eyes for the first time in many minutes to a sight she would never have imagined only a few short days ago. The exotic black girl with her face deep in Ruth's pussy, sweat gleaming down her naked back as she knelt in front of Ruth, had a naked female's stomach, legs and bare and shaved pussy sticking out from beneath her. Ruth realized it was Mia, her youngest daughter when she saw Rick sporting a huge hard cock that was being stroked and occasionally licked by Lisa, Mia's mistress; whose own bare lips were being fingered as she watched the scene in front of her.

Ruth closed her eyes, concentrating on not getting aroused. She thought about the pain of the shock bar lighting her poor inner thighs and abused vagina afire. She thought about the pain in her crushed and stretched nipples and the shock as the electricity flashed through them. It was then that she realized that a bad as the pain had been and as humiliating as being in that position on display for Rick's amusement it was also true she had almost cum each time her wet nether lips had hit the bar.

Even now she could feel that all too familiar warmth and quaking that would soon lead to a major earthquake in her lower body as she came.

Emma was enjoying herself, her face mashed against Donna's pink and wet lower lips. Her tongue seeking out that hard bud to suck on and taste, then dipping into her soaking pussy for the sweet/sour liquid that she used to slick the clit as she flicked and sucked at it. She drove her large middle finger repeatedly into Donna's tight asshole, stretching and pulling at the muscles in her ass as they got all loose and fluid.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12