Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then to really make her day the big titted blond was down between her own legs and using her wet pink tongue on Emma's own clit and drilling into Emma's pussy for her fluids. Then she felt Christy's seemingly rock hard tongue lick its way between her cunt and her anus to begin drilling into Emma's very own dark hole. Christy's arm squirmed between Emma's thigh and her own body and her questing fingers were soon pulling and stretching Emma's nipples.

Suddenly Christy began to use her teeth to clasp and scrape Emma's clit, adding that burst of pain and stimulation that took Emma over the edge and she launched into a hard and noisy climax.

Mia was not doing as well as her sister for Ruby, determined to win, had clamped her legs on Mia and the smaller and lighter girl couldn't even reach her pussy despite her best efforts.

Ruth lost her battle moments after Emma and the quake she had been trying to avoid became an 8.5 on her personnel Richter scale. She came screaming.

Master Ricks own quake announced his impending explosion and Lisa dropped to her knees enveloping his member in her warm and wet mouth, swallowing wave after wave of her one and only master's cum.

Once everyone had collapsed and taken a few minutes to recover, Master Rick announced the winners, Donna, Christy and Ruby and the losers Ruth, Mia, and Emma. He postponed the punishment until the next morning as he had gauged that his two new slaves weren't up to another session that day.

The rest of the day was spent doing the usual things, cooking, eating, playing in the sun and at the pool, dinner, and watching tv. Ruth was once again amazed at how normal and domestic it all seemed, except that most of the women were nude. Even that took on an air of normality, after awhile you just didn't notice unless something brought your attention to it.

Ruth was lying on the soft carpet, next to Mia, watching a home makeover show. Donna was sitting up against the recliner, her head resting against Rick's leg while his hand absently stroked her hair. Her oldest daughter was laying curled up on a sofa her head in Lisa's lap.

The twins had no interest in the show and were in another part of the room playing some sort of video game. Ruth would occasionally see them slapping each other when one or the other scored a point.

Ruth made a mental note to ask Master Rick about having her house rebuilt and sold. She really didn't believe she could ever go back there. Once her year was up, she would have to find a smaller place anyway as her kids were grown and gone and there was no need for such a big place.

There were always small reminders of the women's status. Rick or Lisa would pick one of the women and send them off for drinks or snacks. Only the masters sat in chairs, unless invited, slaves sat or reclined on the floor. They had to request permission to leave the room to use the bathroom facilities. They could at any time, feel a hand exploring their bodies or the sting of a riding crop or small single tailed whip that Rick wore on his belt around the house.

Ruth also noticed that Master Rick would spend a few minutes, at least every couple of hours, playing with each of the women in turn. Just some strokes to a breast, maybe a twist of a nipple or a probing finger inserted for a few slow strokes, just enough, Ruth was beginning to find, to insure that she was in a constant state of... Not quite arousal, but constantly aware she was a naked sex slave and might be used at any time.

She was both shocked and amused at her reactions, not only to her own status but also in watching her daughters. To see Mia get called to Rick's side and his fingers slip into her youngest daughters open holes, to see Mia react as the Master stimulated her young body was disturbing in ways Ruth had yet to process. It also brought a bit of jealousy and competitiveness into the relations between her and her children.

The first time Ruth had been called to his chair, she was quite nervous. Yes, she had been naked in front of all these people before and yes, her kids had been part of the punishment scene earlier today, but to stand exposed as a man felt her up and played with her in front of them was still unnervingly new to Ruth.

Rick inspected her, had her turn and bend over and spread, as he made sure there was no damage from the session. The one small burn Ruth had acquired on the inside of her cunt lip had been washed and coated with an antiseptic cream. Satisfied that his new toy wasn't damaged, he played with her for several minutes, just enough to get her juices flowing.

Ruth returned to her spot on the floor next to Mia only to find Mia was now in Lisa's lap and Christy was watching a clothing program with rapt attention. Lisa called over to Ruth. "That's the one thing I just can't break your daughter of. Put a clothing show on and she's useless for anything else until it's over."

Ruth laughed. "She was never a clothes horse before. You must be teaching her bad habits. Though how one becomes a fashionista when we never seem to wear clothes is beyond me."

"You just haven't been around this bunch long enough. When they hit the town it's got to be in the latest and greatest." Rick laughed.

Lisa looked over at Rick. "You don't seem to complain when we go out making {you} look like the new Hugh Hefner."

"God, no!" Rick exclaimed. "I would never. I love escorting the hottest slaves in the city knowing your all mine."

Lisa sat back a satisfied smile spread across her face.

Early the next morning, before even the usual breakfast time Donna escorted Emma, Mia, and Ruth out to the pool area. She cuffed each of the women between a set of columns and inserted a ball gag in their mouths. She went into the dungeon, returning with a waist harness and vibrators for each of them. These she oiled and inserted into both their vaginas and anuses. With a kiss for each she turned on the powerful little devices and returned to the house.

Ruth glanced at her two companions, her daughter, and her sister slave. It was the most erotic scene she had ever seen. Naked and bound women, chained to columns, outdoors in the cool morning air. All their nipples were rock hard from the temperature, their legs were spread apart and fastened to the white stones, while their holes were filled with long hard vibrating devices and drool was beginning to edge past the rubber balls filling their mouths.

Ruth was fighting to control the feelings building in her body. She had been punished twice now for cumming without permission and she was damned if it would happen again. Somehow she would keep herself from getting to the point of no return.

How long she stood there she didn't know but she watched the shadows retreat across the yard as the sun climbed higher. She could hear Mia's stuttered breathing and knew she was having the same problem holding off her climax as her mother was. Emma was using a different tactic; she was fighting the chains and screaming behind her gag.

The sun rose until the women were just barely in the shadow of the house and it was getting much warmer. Emma had worn herself out, she hung in her chains, drool dripping on those huge hanging breasts glittered from the light as the sun reached her.

Ruth heard them long before they came around the house and into the pool area, but gagged and chained there was nothing to do but watch as the pool maintence men came in to view carrying their tools.

Jose had worked for the pool company for 5 years and had seen everything. The company worked for a lot of rich people and discretion was everything in this business. Talk about one client and you would be doing pool cleaning in track homes for minimum wage in no time flat. His new partner Ken was a white kid who would probably only do this work for a couple of years during school breaks before going off to become a lawyer or something.

Jose knew these clients were strange and had warned Ken, a couple of years ago he had been heading for the pool when he saw both the ladies of the house, staked out on the lawn bare ass naked. Mr. Tyler had just smiled and slipped Jose a c-note before heading back over to the bound women.

So to come upon three naked and gagged women chained to the house supports was no big surprise for Jose. He just shrugged and began putting together his tools. Ken however walked over to the ladies and began examining them very closely.

"Are you ok?" Ken was standing in front of Ruth, staring at her naked body. She nodded her head. "Do you want me to get you loose or call the cops or something?" he was stammering the poor boy. Ruth just shook her head.

Ken moved over to Emma staring at those magnificent tits. " You ok, Maam?" Emma just glared at the boy and nodded her head. Ken backed up a step under her angry glare. He moved over to Mia. " Maam?" Mia lifted her head and Ken's face underwent a transformation. "Mia?"

It's hard to smile around a ball gag and even harder to blush. Mia did both. "Mia, what the fuck? Are you ok?" Mia nodded.

Jose came over. "Hey man, you're paid to clean the pool not mess with the clients."

"But I know this girl. We had classes together at collage." Ken protested. "She's not supposed to be here. Not like this, man!"

Jose looked at the pretty girl, chained up and the sun starting to gleam off her naked body. "Maam is this where you want to be?" Mia nodded an emphatic yes.

"You saw her, amigo. Let's get back to work." Jose pulled on Ken's arm leading away and back to the pool. The too men worked on cleaning the pool but both spent as much time staring at the three women as they did their work.

Donna came out to the pool and walked over to talk to the two pool men, Jose seemed to take everything in stride but the younger man couldn't take his eyes of Donna's tits. He kept gesturing towards Mia although Ruth couldn't hear what was being said she got the gist. Ken was trying to be a knight in shining pool shorts and get princess Mia released from the dragon.

Finally Donna signaled the house and Master Rick came walking out. He told Donna to release all three and take them in the house, then he continued to walk over to Jose and Ken. Rick collected the two men and walked them away from the house as Donna released the women.

Fifteen minutes later he called up to the house on the intercom and had Mia go back out to the pool. Lisa had everyone dressed and sitting in the entertainment room when Rick and Mia came in from the pool area.

Rick went and poured a drink. "It's ok. Mia was able to convince our young hero that she didn't need or want rescuing. I've told Jose I don't want him back here and made damn sure I slipped Jose a nice bonus." Rick took a sip of his drink. "Everyone take the rest of the day off. Lisa with me." Rick turned and went into his office and Lisa followed immediately behind.

The next day Lisa, Christy, Mia and the twins returned to their island home after less than three months, while Rick, Donna and Ruth closed up the mansion and finalized all the paperwork necessary to get Ruth's house rebuilt and sold.

It required nearly a week before they could get away from all the legal crap and on their way west to San Francisco.

12