Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 10

Story Info
Interlewd Chapter 10 The road home.
3.9k words
4.52
33.8k
5

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

I hope you all enjoy the final chapter of "Interlewd." I had hoped to move the story to Europe, but it seems to have a mind of its own and I need more research time before I'm ready to write about those locations.

Your votes and comments are appreciated and helpful so please feel free. Or e-mail me for a personal reply.

Enjoy

Dom Woolf

*

Part III Interlewd Chapter 10

The road home

Rick had several reasons for stopping in San Francisco before heading back to the islands. First off he just plain liked a city were sexuality was celebrated not condemned. He was also well connected and well known to many of the bondage groups around the city. His favorite toy and dress makers made their home here and finally where else could you find an annual street fair that the city blocked off several blocks as an anything goes area and just let it run?

Rick had already rented a furnished loft (at a ridiculous price) one block off the area of the fair. He didn't mention the fair to either Donna or Ruth and for the next couple of days before the fair he would keep them from seeing any of the prep work or signs advertising it.

He took them around to vanilla attractions like the piers and restaurants, out to see the famous island prison and other touristy sights. He took them both to several high end malls and spent a ton of money on designer cloths. Ruth had never had such pricy things in her life and was astounded by the costs of things like jeans and simple blouses.

Rick of course enjoyed making the women show off in very daring and sexy outfits while he and others in the stores watched. He managed to "accidently" expose the women as he adjusted their clothing and Ruth had a hard time remembering the fact that as a slave her body was his to show off if he chose.

Rick had bought a gym membership for all three and every morning would take the women and put them through a strict exercise program. Ruth could tell it was paying off as her weight dropped and her muscles got firmer. She hadn't realized how out of condition she had gotten until she began to try to reach Rick's standards. She also found that the gym was another way for Rick to show off his slaves, not only by the condition they were in (Donna was fantastic and Ruth knew she had a long way to go) but by the one size too small and very thin white outfits he had them wear. Outfits, that as they exercised and sweated became even more translucent. Many times Ruth noticed men in the gym watching and commenting to their friends as she and Donna worked out. They would pick the machines that gave them the best view of the women's private parts that were almost on display as they did leg presses or curls and of course the favorite no bra treadmill runs.

Donna with her body mods and piercings got the most attention, but Ruth began to notice she got her share. Rick was always there, watching, accidentally touching or making a whispered comment at just the right time to make Ruth blush from head to toe. The almost constant under currant of sex kept Ruth moist and excited as Rick no doubt intended.

The morning of the fair, Rick laid out leather thong panties and a very small leather bikini top for each of the women. He also added leather cuffs and collars and small rubber ball gags. Once the women were dressed to his satisfaction with full makeup and hair tied in neat ponytails, he brought out custom made thigh high boots with four inch heels. These he fastened on and cinched the straps and buckles tight.

Ruth walked around the loft several times noticing hers had a wider heel making it easier for her to walk without balance problems, while Donna who was experienced at the high heeled boot, had very narrow spiked heels at least six inches tall.

Rick snapped leashes on the two slaves collars and led them from the loft and down into the street. Ruth had never worn such revealing clothes in public and felt like every person they passed thought she was a prostitute.

When the reached the edge of the fair and Rick donated some funds to the nuns running the barrier (Ruth was wide eyed at the sight of men dressed as sexually explicit nuns) he turned Ruth around and locked her wrist cuffs together behind her back. Rick then removed her bikini top and placed it in his pocket. He did the same for Donna before leading them down the street on their leashes.

Ruth was completely shocked, so much so she didn't at first notice that she was not the only semi naked person on the street. She was close to naked on a public street with no way to cover up or even protest. People were walking past and staring at her naked breasts.

Actually, she found out later that many were admiring her entire outfit and look as a slave.

Ruth blushed from head to toe and had to be jerked by the leash several times as she would just stop or try to turn away from people as they walked past. Ruth began to recover when she started to notice other women and men wearing outfits much like hers, baring breasts and asses and even the occasional cock or pussy. Women dressed as ponies with tails stuck out their assholes, wearing harnesses and bits and blinders. Some pulling carts. Men in head to toe leather or latex with cutouts for their cocks and asses and nipple clamped breasts.

Ruth was just beginning to relax when they passed two cops and Rick stopped! While he was talking to one of the officers, the other a black cop came over and checked out Ruth and Donna. He lifted one of Donna's breasts and closely examined her extended nipples and her heavy gauge piercings. He walked around Ruth and bent to look at her leather cuffs.

"Hey, buddy!" The officer caught Ruth by the upper arm and marched her over to Rick. "One of these cuffs is on too tight, you're cutting off her circulation." Rick checked the cuff and immediately loosened it.

"Thank you, officer. I should have caught that."

"No problem, sir. We want everyone to have a good time and be safe. Have a fun day."

The two patrolmen headed on down the sidewalk and Ruth nearly fainted. Her whole world was upside down and beyond her understanding. Rick noticed and led his ladies into a restaurant. Once seated, he removed her gag and then did the same for Donna, setting the gags on the table and handing each woman a glass of cold juice.

"Welcome to the Folsom Street Fair." Rick explained that by noon there would be over 300,000 people in the eight block area.

"Oh My God!" Ruth was unable to even imagine 300,000 people, let alone think that she would be on exhibit as a slave to them. Rick smiled.

Ruth was so nervous she could hardly eat and all too soon Rick was fastening her gag back in place and rehooking her cuffs. He led them out into a street gone mad with people of every description.

She saw men in chaps and nothing else, hippies, pony girls, lesbian couples walking arm in arm with the fem side of the two more often than not, topless or in just a bra. Gay males hand in hand, masters or mistresses with both male and female slaves in tow. She also noticed many just average people and even some families with kids.

Then she began to notice the booths Rick was stopping at filled with period clothes or corsets or leather outfits. Booths selling porno DVD's or sex toys or bondage gear and equipment. There were booths where you could get tattooed or pierced or messaged and booths selling food or drinks or beer.

Then there were the exhibitions going on. Rotating bands and dancing girls in cages lifted by crane high over the crowd. Bondage demos, pony demos (human ponies), street mimes, and acrobats.

It was almost too much for Ruth to take in. She had long ago forgotten that she was almost naked, bound and gagged and being lead around on a leash. Even when Rick stopped at a booth and ordered her and Donna to assume the attention position, Ruth merely dropped to her knees and continued to look around.

She watched as a group of men masturbated each other, in public and actually posing for tourists to take pictures. That not only got her attention but also yanked her mind back to the fact that she was half naked. She looked around just in time to see several people taking pics or filming movies of her and Donna and realized that this must have been going on the whole time.

Ruth blushed bright red and someone laughed and took even more pictures. It required everything she had to remain in the position Rick had placed her in and not jump up and run away. Rick called to them both and brought them into the booth, where he introduced Ruth to his corset maker Madame Ducas.

The old dyke walked around Ruth twice before pulling out a measuring tape.

"Only to you, you cow lover, could a woman with size 38 c breasts be considered to have tiny tits." The old dyke lifted Ruth's boob in her dry and wrinkled hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Natural of course; as if you'd collar one of those plastic titted barbies." She measured Ruth's waist and hips, under her breasts and across them, then she wrapped Ruth's breast with the tape and pulled it tight.

"Now your not going to remove her ribs too, are you? You ruined some of my best work before you got anything out of it the last time!" She glanced over at Donna. "Hello my dear. I see you're staying at the measurements he set."

When Rick could finally get a word in he assured the Madame that Ruth's ribs would not be altered. They discussed what he was trying to accomplish with Ruth and the exercise and what he wanted the corset to do. All the time they spent discussing not only Ruth, but also the other women and what updated clothes they would need, the old dyke spent playing with Ruth's tits.

Ruth felt totally humiliated as people walked by or into and out of the booth and watched the old bitch fondle and caress her body.

"You bring them by in a couple of weeks to my shop?"

"Not this time, Madame. I'm afraid I'll have to have you ship them to me."

"Ahh to bad. The boys will be disappointed; they were looking forward to fucking your slaves again."

Rick collected his girls and headed back out into the fair. They watched a few demos and wandered through a couple of shops, before Rick headed them back to a booth he had gone into earlier. Once there he took Ruth into the booth leaving Donna chained to a post outside.

Ruth eyed the myriad devices displayed everywhere she looked. Some she knew and others she understood but some of the items being shown were completely beyond anything she could imagine. Rick selected several toys which he placed on the counter and then picked up a small machine with tubes leading out of it, he asked the woman running the booth if they had cups in various sizes and smaller tubes in various lengths.

The women assured him that they had every size he could need or could make specialty parts to order. She looked at Ruth and asked if he would like to try out the device before he bought it. Rick grinned and moments later the machine hummed to life. The women attached the hose to a set of cups, placing it over Ruth's tit; it sucked Ruth's nipple into a small tube like cup and then her entire breast into a larger bell shaped cup.

The sales woman gloated. "That's the great thing about our new model, you can attach both nipple and tit cup with one move." She placed the other double cup on Ruth's bare tit. The smaller cup sucked the nipple and the larger cup sucked the breast meat into the cup filling it rapidly. Ruth groaned from the sensations the vacuuming of her flesh caused. It felt as if her breasts were being pulled from her chest.

Rick took a third medium sized cup from the pile and attached it to the tubes. He reached down and pulled the bikini bottom tie loose. The leather bikini dropped to the floor of the shop as Rick worked the cup under Ruth's pussy lips and placed the cup firmly against her clit. Ruth's knees buckled as her clit was forcibly extended and filled the cup. Rick held her up until she recovered enough to stand on her own. He took the machine hooked it on a belt and locked the belt on Ruth's waist. He picked up her bikini bottom and placed it in his pocket then turned and paid the woman for all the items.

He took the bag and tied it to Ruth's arm cuffs, picked up her leash and led the now naked woman, her extended tits, and clit on full display, from the booth and back out into the crowded street.

The remainder of the afternoon was a blur in Ruth's mind, she remembered being shown off to various people interested in the vacuum cups on her tits and pussy, she remembered the agony when Rick in full view of a crowd that watched with great interest released the cups and pulled them free from Ruth's body. The blood rushed back into her purple/blue tits and pussy and Ruth lost consciousness.

Rick picked up his unconscious slave and carried her into a booth out of the sun. The people there helped him lay her down on a makeshift bed of packing boxes covered with a blanket and gave him some bottled water to give Ruth. Several minutes later she awoke, feeling a little nauseous, Rick gave her plenty of time to drink the water and recover. He called for a cab and had it meet them at the barrier. He took his girls back to their loft and put Ruth in bed with orders to sleep.

She woke up on the bed, back in the loft, her tits and pussy still very pink and still swollen. Had she really been naked in front of an entire crowd of people? Looking down at her naked and marked body she decided it hadn't been a dream. Strangers had seen every part of her body and watched as her master had tortured her. Touching her breasts she found they were both very sensitive when she started to move from the bed, every sway of her boobs or brush of her body against her clit flashed heightened sensation throughout her body. Peeing was an agony she could never have believed before she did it and her scream brought Rick and Donna running.

"Sleeping Beauty awakes." Rick smiled down at her. "Or should that be screaming beauty?"

"Damn, my tits and pussy are so sensitive just looking at them hurts, you sadistic bastard of a master." Ruth bent over the toilet; she groaned and moaned, while glancing up at Rick through her hair.

Rick and Donna could clearly see the smile on Ruth's face as she way overdid the theatrics. Both burst out laughing, which sent Ruth into a fit of giggles.

"Ok, drama queen. If your majesty is quite through we have a late supper on and we might have even left you a bone or two to gnaw on."

"Oh My God!!! Food!" Ruth was ready in a flash and the three went to the living room where a takeout Chinese feast was laid out on the coffee table. It was quite a while before anyone spoke more than to ask for food to be passed.

"About today," Ruth began. "I have never been so humiliated, exposed, embarrassed, naked and totally turned on as I was today. I often dreamed of being naked in a crowd of people but to actually experience it, let people stare and photograph and play with my naked body. To know I had no choice at all. I ... wow." She trailed off and just sat staring off into her memories.

Rich picked up a jumbo shrimp, swirled it in sweet and sour sauce and began do draw swirls on Ruth's nipple. He bent down and sucked her nipple into his mouth, then used his tongue to lick the rest of the sauce off her tit.

He motioned to Donna to do the same with Ruth's other tit. Ruth leaned back on her elbows enjoying the intense sensations coming from her overly sensitized breasts. Rick poured more sauce over both her tits and trailed it down her body and between her legs. He pressed Donna's face into one tit as her licked and sucked on the other. He let his finger trail down and begin rubbing Ruth swollen clit. Ruth melted flat on the floor as Rick followed the trail down her body and began sucking her well defined clit.

It wasn't long before Ruth was gasping for air and trembling on the verge of an orgasm. Rick tapped Donna on the small of her naked back, signaling her to take the prepared chopsticks and put his plan into operation. Donna picked up the sticks tied together at each end with rubber bands and spread them apart. She maneuvered the sticks over the nipple she had been sucking and let it snap together, trapping the nipple.

Ruth's scream was silenced by Donna's lips kissing her hard. Donna continued to kiss and suck at Ruth's pretty lips as she spread the second set of chopsticks. Ruth's body almost bucked Donna off as the second set snapped into place. Rick snapped the third set, wrapped much tighter onto Ruth's swollen clit, holding her lower body in place as he did so. Rick was a big man but Ruth's involuntary convulsion as the pain racked her body almost tossed him off.

Once she settled down Rick positioned himself between her legs and began using his cock to play with her pussy lips and press against the chopsticks clamped on her clit. Donna continued kissing and nuzzling the pain racked woman's face and neck, while twisting the sticks crushing her nipples. Ruth hand her fingers intertwined in Donna's long hair, forcing Donna's lips down on her as her tongue probed its way deep in Donna's mouth.

Rick began pressing into Ruth's spread pussy, using the bright red sauce as a lube. Inch by inch he pushed in until he hit her cervix. He began pumping his dick into and out of Ruth slowly and deeply on each stroke.

The way Rick had positioned the chopsticks across Ruth's cunt, every time she began to lift her legs; she ended up pressing against the sticks and pulling her own clit painfully. Yet Rick noticed she kept trying almost rhythmically to bring her knees up. He began to slam himself into Ruth harder and as deep as he could, enjoying the sounds of pain and pleasure the various torments and sex play were causing.

Ruth couldn't believe the amount of pain some simple sticks could cause. She realized that her breasts, nipples and clit had been sensitized earlier by the vacuum pump, but the crushing of the sticks and the twisting of her flesh as the sticks were spun, pressed and moved was like lighting a fire across her breasts and slicing her clit with lightening.

The hard cock slamming in and out of her was rebuilding the orgasm that had been terminated by the snap of the chopsticks. The pain and pleasure were once again warring for control of her body and Ruth was caught in the middle of the steadily increasing storm. Her breath was coming in gasps and tremors were tightening every muscle in her body.

Rick watched Ruth's body reactions and just before she would have anyway he growled, "Cum, slave. Cum for me."

When Rick growled his order to Ruth, Donna as previously instructed yanked the chopsticks from both of Ruth's nipples.

His command triggered the reaction that had been building and Ruth convulsed as her body slammed through orgasm after orgasm, wave after wave. Somehow the intense pain of the clamped nipples being released just added to the tidal wave of sexual release.

Ruth finally dropped as every muscle relaxed all at once and tried to regain some control over her rapidly panting breathing.

Rick pulled his cock from her cunt, shifted to one side and rammed his wet and cum soaked cock into Donna's cunt. Donna still being held in a death grip by her hair managed a small scream as the cock slammed into her unprepared pussy. Ruth reached up and grabbed Donna's left tit ring with her index finger and twisted. She pulled Donna's face down and kissed her hard as Rick swatted her ass with each stroke of his cock.

Donna could feel herself opening up and getting wetter with each stroke, each swat, and each twist of her tortured nipple. Ruth released her hair, only to grab her other ring and twist. Rick saw Ruth release his wife's hair so he took the opportunity to wrap his arm and wrist in the long black silk and pull. Donna's back arched allowing Rick's cock a better angle of attack and he was able to go even deeper into her cunt.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12